Blood & Carrots Ep. 05

Story Info
Episode 5: I do not deserve either of them.
7.2k words
4.77
38.6k
6
0

Part 52 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

Our lovely rabbit is now a member of her family in earnest, and of course, she celebrated it properly with her lord, the last episode. Still, she's a fiery little thing with a lot of passion for those whom she loves, isn't she?

Let's jump ahead a few days to check in on our fox and rabbit. Any guesses as to what they'll be doing? I'm sure you know. But, perhaps this is about more than just them. Alice does have a rather protective girlfriend now, doesn't she?

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 5:

I do not deserve either of them

The walks in the garden always made me feel at peace. At my behest, my master had filled them with nocturnal blooming flowers. Chocolate daisies, Moonflowers, and Nymphea water lilies to name a few.

It was something we worked on together; him, Katrina, and myself. The servants had no hand in it. A project the fox and cat undertook with me simply to make me happy and share in a hobby I wanted.

"Are you bored by casually walking and admiring the blooms, my pet?" I smiled at your fervent head shake and lifted my ears. "I suppose you would deny it even if you were..."

I took a seat at the bench, overlooking the small pond of Nymphea lilies, their crimson blooms motionless in the water. The moon reflected in the calm waters of the pond and I smiled before bowing my head. "We can talk more about the past while we admire the lilies. I did promise you some rather salacious details, didn't I?"

—♥—

I gripped the edge of his desk in my left hand, my tongue lolled as my right hand was pushed to my lord's chest. My nails dug into his flesh so hard I could see blood starting to well up against his white silk shirt. "Please, don't stop... don't stop until you're happy my fox... my Master..."

"Alice..." Elias snarled and growled my name, one hand firmly holding my rear, the other at my head, drawing me against his chest while he took me on his desk. I could feel his soft white fur brush my toes from his wagging tail, my heels having long since been lost when he first began.

I moaned blissfully for my fox, my legs locking tightly around him. There was blood spattered on my blouse from him feeding on me in the moment. My skirt had ridden up to my hips and been torn up one side from his impatience to get to me. I noted to wear a less tight skirt in the future with him.

"Yes... yes... I'm yours, Elias..." I sighed the words and drew closer, wrapping my arms tightly around him. Panting furiously, I could feel his length pushing deep and hard with every jerk of his hips, that now-familiar bulge showing at his base, his knot growing eagerly with each stroke he made. My right foot brushed against his tail while he pumped inside me, my blue panties hanging off my ankle. Can you tell I prefer blue panties yet?

I heard his deep powerful growl and felt the energy pouring off him, felt it rushing into me as he grew closer. I pushed my body against his and hugged him tight, the blood from his chest mingling with the spatters on my blouse. My eyes smoldered with crimson as I cried out, pushing my will hard into my words. "Do it my fox...finish using your rabbit..."

The white fox snarled then suddenly grabbed me at my arms and shoved me to my back on his desk, pinning me there. My tongue showed as I felt him make a handful of strong powerful thrusts into my body, then shove viciously hard into me with a final push. I gritted my teeth while whimpering at the impact as he lodged that knot deep into me, then shivered and gave my master a throaty pleased moan as I felt his fire flood into me.

Elias ground his hips, snarling and growling like a dog in a rut as he loomed over me. I felt his tail thrashing and whipping at my toes before his body shuddered and the last heavy rush of his adoration was deep inside me. "Ha... my rabbit... I missed you..." He panted the words in a labored huff.

My eyes sparkled and I moved to push my palm to his cheek while he panted before me. "I've been here all night, Master... ha... and this is the second time this evening... how could you miss me?" I sighed the words lovingly, my ears folded. My eyes slowly took back on their blue, his smoldering less violently as well.

He pulled me to his chest and I pushed my mouth to his own eagerly. My tail flicked happily as he embraced me, the two of us kissing one another during the proceeding euphoria that came from our mating. My whole body burned with the energy and power he had filled me with.

I broke from his lips and pushed my forehead to his chest, panting softly, my fingertips resting on the wound I had left him. "Elias, my fox... you're making up for lost time, huh? That's the fifth time in the two days since the warehouse..."

My lord had composed himself now and I felt his hand gentle on the back of my head while he held me close, stroking my hair. "Perhaps I am smitten... you make me feel in a way I've not felt in half a century, Alice..."

My cheeks flushed heavily and I shook my head before gripping his shirt. Letting out a soft moan I pulled him down to me once more. "Master... I... I-"

A knocking came from his office door and my ears lifted, my lower lip bit, irritation building in me at my confession being cut off. Elias called out calmly. "What is it?"

One of the servants cracked the door, being sure to not look within. "Apologies my lord, you have a visitor calling, Marquis Val of house Lakestone."

"Please have him wait in the visitor's room and tell him I will be there as soon as I can." The fox spoke the words in a relaxed manner to the servant.

I raised my ears and sighed out lovingly to him. "Let the goat come see us now, let him see clearly whom I belong to, Elias... my master... my love..."

"I think he already knows, Alice." He gave me a gentle smile and a brief kiss before looking into my eyes curiously. "Your love is it?"

I bit my lower lip and looked away blushing. "S-sorry..."

The white fox shook his head and rubbed at my ear gently. "It's the succubus in you talking, I know my rabbit."

With a frown, I looked into his eyes and shook my head. "Are my eyes red, master?"

Elias blinked at me and looked away, brushing his fingertips over my cheek. "They are not."

"What does that tell you then?" I spoke the words pointedly and moved a hand to his face, guiding him to look at me as I blinked up at him.

He showed that confident grin and moved in to briefly kiss my lips. "It tells me, I need to take good care of you. Now, come let us clean up and meet our guest."

I nodded quickly and gave him a smile. "Of course, Master."

He paused for a moment then asked me point-blank. "Would you like to join me in the shower? I could wash your back for you."

My ears sprang up at the thought of bathing with him and I gave a giddy smile in response. "Of course, Master! I will wash your back as well!"

Elias grinned and nodded. "Let us be quick though, we have company waiting for us."

—♥—

Val sat in one of the regal-looking guest chairs, lazily rolling a glass of mostly drank wine around. He didn't bother looking up as we approached. "You didn't have to get cleaned up for my sake, Elias. You think the smell of sex and blood would bother an Incubus?"

"Forgive me for the delay, Marquis Val. I appreciate your coming to see me and my sister." Elias gave an apologetic bow in his freshly changed clothes, one of his silk business suits.

I made the most proper bow I could in my dress, the blue number I had happened to wear back at my evaluation. "Marquis, thank you for taking the time to see us." I looked up at the goat after my bow. I may have just finished getting ravaged by my master, but he was still quite pleasing on the eyes.

His long silver hair was pulled back into a ponytail, one silver hoop hanging in each of his drooping ears. His pants were black, shiny, and skin-tight, not even attempting to hide the heavy rise in the crotch of them. He wore an open sleeveless vest of the same material, with a low cut white shirt beneath that just started to show the curves of his defined chest.

I gave myself a calming faint breath, trying to hide my reaction. He cut his eyes to me, showing he already knew. I jerked my ears up and stepped back and behind Elias a little as if trying to not be rude to my master.

"I accept your hospitality Elias, now cut the crap and talk to me like you should." Val rolled his eyes and grinned at the fox before standing to face him head-on.

Elias's tension drained in his stance as he and Val embraced in a hug before parting. I tilted my head curiously at the exchange. "Ah, Master? May I ask a question?"

The fox looked at me out of the corner of his eye and gave a playful smile. "You just did."

I pursed my lips, feeling my cheeks darken at his teasing. "Y-you know what I mean, sir!"

The goat gave an amused grin at the exchange between the two of us. "This is something I've not seen in a long time... it's nice..."

Elias shot a look at Val before moving his gaze back to me. "What is your question, my rabbit?"

My heart lifted at the words of him calling me his and I wiggled my tail before composing myself. "You and sir Val-"

"Just Val. Save that lord and sir crap for court." The goat interrupted me.

I blushed and gave him a shy nod. "Y-yes... Val. You and Val, you're obviously old friends, why the prim and proper treatment, Master?"

Elias gave me a wide pleased grin as if he approved of my curiosity and wanting to know more. "And so your education continues my, rabbit. Would you like to explain this one to her, Val?"

"Certainly, if you will allow me a question for you afterward." The goat gave the fox a challenging grin.

The dog huffed and put his hands on his hips as if he accepted the dare and then moved a hand forward as if saying to 'get on with it'.

The goat nodded then met my blue eyes with his black ones. "You see, Alice. In the supernatural world like ours. There is a thing known as the rights of Hospitium. It's actually greek in nature." He folds his arms and gives me a curious look. "Are you aware of thresholds?"

"I am sir... Uhm, I mean Val." I lift my ears then cut my eyes over to my fox who seemed to be enjoying watching my education.

The goat gave a shrug. "Hospitium is an ancient thing all supernatural beings must follow when they are welcomed into a residence. We must remain respectful until our host gives us rights to their home, and in turn their protection. Until then, when you are a guest in another being's home, you should practice the utmost respect, lest it shows you think very poorly of them."

"Oh... so it's a formality thing." I chime in, nodding as if I had gotten it.

"Yes but also no." He raised a finger as he continued. "For certain beings, the rule of Hospitium is all-encompassing. Without it, they cannot use any of their powers. Hospitium is also a guarantee that the host will do their utmost to protect you and keep you from harm. If you're ever dealing with a sneaky sort you don't trust and find yourself welcomed into their home, request rights of Hospitium first."

"Wow, that's pretty interesting, I had no idea!" I spoke excitedly and flicked my ears about. Both the fox and goat gave me amused grins at my eagerness.

"So about that question, old friend..." Val spoke out in amusement, careful to not word the statement as a question as I had done.

"Yes?" Elias gave a challenging grin as he put a hand on his hip.

He clasped his hands behind his back and looked to me then Elias. "It's been at least fifty years that I know of personally... It's not like you at all..." He gave a wide grin and glanced over at me as he asked his question. "Is she just your sister, or your Mistress?"

I huffed out and flicked my ears up, clenching my fists at the words. "T-that's not a fair thing to ask my Master! Of course, I'm-"

"She is mine, the title does not matter," Elias spoke out over me and gave Val a level look. "She is what she is, I do not expect to be her only lover, she can't sustain herself on beings like me after all."

My heart raced at him blatantly claiming me as his own and I looked down with a grin on my face. "Thank you, Master..."

Val gave the fox an amused look and clicked his tongue. "Certainly, but that doesn't really answer the question in the way I desired. Let me put a spin on it. Do you lay with her out of pure pleasure, or do you hold a token of affection towards her as you did-"

"You will not mention that name in this house!" The fox barked the words, his teeth showing in anger, heat in his voice. I felt a shiver up my spine feeling the anger coming off my lord. I found myself acting on instinct and moved to him, hugging against him tightly, pushing my own will forth to comfort him like I did Katrina. I felt his chest rising and falling but he started to calm from my embrace before I felt his hand heavy on my head, stroking my ears.

Val gave a deep bow. "You know I didn't mean to upset you old friend, I didn't realize that wound was still open. Forgive me?"

The fox gave a calming sigh and I thought I saw faint blue wisps flicker out from his ears and tail. "Of course Val... I know you did not mean anything by it... Yes, the rabbit is my Mistress."

I gave a shocked gasp as I pushed my face to his chest, shivering and grinning, trying not to shove him to the floor to take him out of excitement. "Ha... M-master..."

Elias put a hand to my head and rubbed my ears gently and shook his head. "It's what I desire, do you protest my rabbit?"

"I do not my lord, my life is yours in every capacity. To know you consider me in such high regard..." I shivered and pushed closer, embracing him tightly. The fox could no doubt feel the energy pouring off me, filling him back up with some of what I took earlier on the desk.

Val folded his arms and smiled. "The more things change... eh? It's been half a century, it's about time you old coot."

Elias gave him a grin while he stroked my hair. "We can't all be a rolling stone like you, you old grey billy goat."

Both of them chuckled and I just sat there nuzzling my fox and sighing happily. Val cleared his throat and brought himself to a more business-like tone of voice. "More to the point... you brought me here to help educate her, correct?"

Elias gently released me and I hesitated before standing and holding my hands in front of me. "That is correct, sir... erm, Val." I spoke the words politely, my voice still quivering with the excitement of everything.

The fox nodded at my words. "I did, and I would be in your debt to help my sis- My Lady, to learn what she needs."

My face flushed heavily, pumping what blood he had left me about violently as I gave an excited huff. Who would think a whirlwind romance was possible with ancient beings like my fox.

"Even if I must lay with her to properly educate her?" Val spoke pointedly.

I gasped out in embarrassment and Elias gave a visible pause before nodding. "Even so... she is what she is... to constrain what either of you are, would be as if to ask one of my sisters or brothers to never drink again."

The goat gave a wide grin and raised a finger. "That's not quite true, old friend."

Elias snorted out and gave Val a level look. "Explain."

The goat shrugged. "I was particularly ravenous last night and laid with three different mundanes in your city. I killed none of them of course."

"Your point being?" The fox cocked a brow, his patience starting to wear.

"My point being I have not physically laid with someone in several years. Anything I can teach her, should be possible within the realm of her thoughts and dreams." He spoke the words in a comforting tone.

My lord's tension seemed to ease at the thought before he continued. "Even so... she is what she is, I will not restrain her. She has already courted with my sister Katrina and I would not deny my cat or rabbit their relationship. I will not deny her any others she sees fit."

"I guess half a century will change a dog." Val waved a hand in dismissal as he started to walk from the guest room. "With me, Alice. We have much to discuss and a limited time to do it."

I frowned and hesitated, looking back at Elias blinking at him several times. The fox grinned at me and shook his head. "I mean it. Go, be what you are, live your life my rabbit. I only ask one thing of you."

"Anything for you my fox, my lord... my everything!" I huff the words and clasp his hands in mine, squeezing them as I look into his eyes.

He moved in and briefly touched his lips to mine. "You belong to me, never allow another to claim you as I have. Live, love, and be happy. Love my sister, love any you choose, but I and I alone are your Master, and likewise, regardless of whom I may or may not lay with, you are my Lady."

I nodded several times and threw my arms around his neck, shoving my mouth to his in a kiss. My tail flicked before I pushed my body to his own, attempting to topple him and have him in the guest room, Val would have to just wait or watch.

He kissed me back with equal fervor, a hand resting on my backside, but he dug his heels in and wouldn't allow me to push him down. We stayed like that for several moments before he pulled from my mouth and gave my butt a gentle pat. "Off with you now my rabbit... my Lady... My bed will be waiting for you when the sun rises."

"Y-yes my lord!" I spoke the words and hesitated before turning and following after the goat who hadn't bothered to wait on our display.

"Truly you have charmed him." The goat spoke casually as we exited the foyer to the front of the mansion.

I blushed and frowned. "Have I? I wasn't trying to coax-"

"Not that kind of charm, Alice. I do not accuse you of using any of your natural talent or power." The incubus spoke out and smiled at me as we walked out into the warm night air.

"I do not deserve him... I do not deserve either of them..." I spoke the words softly and looked up at the stars in the sky, thinking of the last month with each of them.

"We are not the gods, it is not our place to question what we do or do not deserve." Val closed his dark eyes and sighed out, it sounded tired and weary. "Alice, be careful with him... I say this here and now. If you hurt him, I will end you myself."

I showed him a glare at the threat and felt heat build up in me, my eyes filled red as I spat out my reply. "Do not assume to threaten me in such a way, goat. It's a hollow and wasted gesture. If I ever hurt my fox or cat in such a way, you would find nothing but my corpse when you came to call for me."

He showed his teeth in a grin. "You're sexy when you get all defensive and haughty like that."

I gasped at his words and flinched, not expecting the words before setting my jaw and putting my hands on my hips. "I speak the truth, I would fall upon my own sword were I to break either of their hearts."

"Do you even know how to use a sword, Alice?" The goat gave me an amused grin as he walked away from me. "You've been hanging out with Elias too much, you slip into that silly dramatic way of speaking when you're passionate. Do you guys talk like that to each other when you're having sex too?"

I blushed and frowned before picking up the pace to keep up with the taller male. "W-we don't..."

"What is he like, Alice? I'm dying to know..." The goat cooed the words in a conversational tone.

"Ah... isn't it rude to talk about it?" I bit my lower lip and looked away.

"I'm going to find out once we start going over things anyway, you might as well tell me so we get some juicy gossip time in." Val grinned again as he gave me a playful look.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him skeptically.

12