Blood & Carrots Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will show you... think of him, just... anything. Think of your master." He hums the words and circles around me and I purse my lips, just generally thinking about the white fox.

Val pushes close to my throat and gives a sniff of me and then nods and steps back, putting his hands behind his back. "Tut... on his desk? How kinky of you, rabbit!"

I gasped out and blushed, blinking at him. "H-how?"

"Hum... he was rough with you too... He loses himself in the moment, gets pretty feral doesn't he?" Val gave me a grin.

"O-okay... color me impressed..." I frowned and crossed my arms, looking at the goat curiously.

"Once you've been at it long enough, you can read someone's energy and easily pick up on things. Since you're a succubus you might as well be a billboard, you drip and ooze sexual energy from him." He clicked his tongue playfully. "So is he always rough?"

I blush and look away. "M-most of the time, but I like it..." I grinned at the thought as I held a hand to my cheek. "Our second time I asked him to be gentle for me, he was so romantic and cuddly. I could tell he was trying very hard to rein in the animal for me."

"You love him, don't you?" He asked me point-blank.

I frowned and shook my head. "Insane as it sounds? I do... I loved him the moment I laid eyes on him." I shook my head again and huffed out. "T-that's not to say I don't care about Katrina too, I l-love her too!"

"You do not..." The goat hummed out playfully.

"Fuck you, I adore that cat!" I cursed out, my eyes growing crimson, my anger starting to build.

"I do not doubt you are on that track, you will most likely love her in time, calm yourself rabbit," Val spoke the words with an authoritative tone. I grumbled and forced myself to calm, my tail flicking in agitation.

"Understand something, Alice. We deal in love. Anyone that lays with us, will come to love us in time; mundane or otherwise." The goat spoke the words in a matter-of-fact tone.

I felt my heart sink and look at him with fear in my eyes. "Does that mean they only care about me because of what I am?"

"Do not be silly, I said eventually. Elias is centuries old and has laid with our kind before. He is too strong for your fledgling powers to have much of an effect on him. Your power might have guided his eyes to look upon you more intently as a potential mate, but rest assured if he claims feelings for you, it is of his own accord."

I nodded and then frowned. "What of Kat?"

"I do not know Katrina, but I know she is not a fledgling, she has been turned for several decades. You may sway her temporarily but it would not last more than the day. If she claims adoration for you and does so even on days that you did not lay together, I would say her feelings for you are well justified."

I let out a relieved sigh and looked back at the house, my body already longing for both of them. Val placed a hand gently on my shoulder and I felt a strong pull of energy from him. "Come Alice, let us walk and talk for a while. Your fox and cat will be here when we get back."

I nodded and followed him as we walked down the long driveway of the property. A silence hung with us for several strides before the goat spoke out. "Do you enjoy Elias being so rough with you?"

"I do..." I nodded my head, a small smile on my lips.

"Katrina is not so aggressive, in fact in most cases, from what I saw inside you, you are the aggressor in most of your lovemaking, am I wrong?"

I thought about it and shook my head. "You're not wrong."

"Most people like to stay on one side of that fence so to speak, but here you are casually going to either. Do you know why that is, young succubus?"

—♥—

"She's a conduit you could say..." Elias spoke out while standing in the foyer with Katrina.

"What do you mean my lord?" The cat spoke out curiously, folding her arms and tilting her head in question.

Elias smiled sensing her body language and nodded his head. She followed at his gesture and he moved into his office to shut the door and give them privacy from the rest of the house. "It means... Alice will respond to what you want on a primal level. She channels whatever your desires are."

Katrina walked into the interior of the office a little more and looked out the window pane into the night sky. "So she is only doing things to please us?"

"Yes and no, my sister." Elias stepped closer to the cat and gave her a knowing grin. "You expressed concern about my rough treatment of her, but she is thrilled to have it."

She nodded her head and looked back at him. "I suppose so, just don't hurt her too much..."

"I don't plan to, and I try to control myself sister, it is not a malicious thing I assure you." The fox waved a hand. "More to the point, you know very well, she takes a different hand to you than she does with me."

The black cat blushed and nodded, feeling her own body growing warm at the thought of it. "She does... she is very... very direct and aggressive..."

"And that's what you want." The fox clicked his tongue as he raised a finger.

"Fine, but that doesn't answer the question! Is she simply going through the motions for us?" She hissed the words, frustration heavy in her voice as she walked from the window and paced about.

"Simply put, she is wired to like what her partner likes. If her partner is getting pleasure, she will get it in turn. She has an omni-kink you could say." The fox laughed at his own words but Katrina just glared at him.

"So long as she is happy, that is all I care about..." She hissed the words and turned to leave the office.

"Peace my sister..." Elias walked towards her and cut her exit off before putting a hand on his hip. "Does it bother you?"

"It's... it's complicated..." She looked down at her feet and growled out her frustration.

Elias walked past her, then Katrina lifted her ears as she felt pressure on her back, the fox leaning against her with his own back. He leaned his head back, letting it gently bump her own. She could feel the energy from her lord circulating between them. "Katrina, my sister... I do not lay with her to spite you or make you feel inferior."

"I- I know that Elias..." She gritted her teeth and pushed back into him standing back to back in his office as she sighed. "I just...I feel petty and selfish..."

"Why sister? Do you want her to yourself?" He prodded her curiously, his large while tail gently resting against her hip.

"No, of course not... I know what she is. I just... I feel since she came back from the trial, since she came back and you had claimed her... I feel neglected I suppose..." She hissed the words, forcing herself to say them, costing her something.

"So tell her this... She speaks fondly of you both before, during, and after our mating, Katrina. She does not hide you away, she wears her feelings for you with pride."

"She speaks that frequently of me to you?" She asked with shock in her voice.

"Constantly, even before her and I laid together. She thinks the world of you sister, as do I..." He nodded and smiled while leaning against her. Several moments of silence passed between them.

Katrina sighed after a time and leaned her head back against his. "Back to back... it reminds me of then..."

"Both of us knowing it was the end as the German acolytes closed in, ready to fight and die together as brother and sister?" The fox mused the words, a bit of nostalgia in his voice.

"Yeah... who would've thought we would get out of that." The cat sighed and drooped her ears.

"Who would've thought the cat that had been following me all over Germany was a blood thaumaturgist and saved our tails." He barked the words in praise.

Katrina blushed at his praise and frowned. "I didn't do anything, my lord..."

Elias pushed off her back and turned her to face him, before embracing her in a strong hug. "You saved my life that night, of that, I have no doubt sister."

"If so, it was just payback for you saving mine a few dozen times before then..." Katrina pushed her forehead to his chest while he held her and sighed gently.

The fox smiled and stroked her ears gently while petting her. "I will always be here for you sister, rest assured nothing will ever change that."

Katrina stood in his embrace for several moments before speaking out. "Why did we never lay together, my lord?"

He thought about the words. "Hmm... I suppose it never came up. For you and I, sex was a distant thing we never cared to pursue. It took a succubus in the house to reawaken that drive."

"Very true, but thanks to that rabbit, now I crave it again." The cat laughed as she spoke the words.

"I understand. I feel the same, my sister. I never thought I would want it again, but now I also crave it." Elias nodded with a smile.

Katrina pulled from his arms and folded her own over her stomach while looking into his blue eyes. "My lord..."

"What is it, Katrina?" The fox gave her a toothy grin, his white tail wagging lazily about.

"Should we? Would you want..." The cat hissed and looked away, biting her lower lip. "N-nevermind... I've wasted enough of your time."

"Has she laid with Alex yet? I sensed a lot of chemistry between those two the other night." The fox asked casually.

Katrina frowned at the change of topic. "I... I'm not sure. She has not told me as such, and neither has he. I don't think so, I've not smelled him on her any more than regular interaction."

Elias nodded and rubbed his chin. "I have a question for you. Would you lay with me because it is what you truly want, or because Alice has gotten close to me in a way you have never been?"

"I... I can't answer that... I know I have a deep respect for you Master... but... recently I've looked upon you differently since she got my uh... sex drive going again... Even before you laid with her..." She blushed as she spoke the words and flicked her black tail about awkwardly.

"Another question if I may?" The fox spoke out gently.

"I am yours to command, my Lord. Ask as many questions as you please..." Katrina spoke the words dutifully.

"Just you and I, or us and Alice?" The fox hummed the words with a coy grin on his face.

Katrina felt her heart jump slightly and bit her lower lip, looking away. "Ah... both... I want both options... if she were willing..."

Elias moved to her from behind, a hand moving to her hips, his lips brushing her short black ears as he huffed out hotly into them. "What a greedy cat..."

Katrina purred as she felt his lips kissing down her neck, his hands moving up her stomach to cup at her breasts through her top. "Ha... just don't be too rough with me Master... promise?"

He growled as his palms rubbed and knead at her ample breasts, pushing his crotch into her backside so she could feel how eager he was for her. "I will do my best my cat, but no promises..."

She whimpered at his words then let out a soft gasp when his palms slid up under her top, pulling it up and letting her heavy breasts spill out. Katrina bit her lower lip, cheeks blushing as her master's hands grabbed at her exposed breasts. He rubbed eagerly at them, fingertips pinching her hard peaks eliciting a soft groan from the cat. "Ha... master... be gentle with your cat..."

"You protest but I can smell you enjoy it..." He growled the words into her ear, his hands gripping at her pants as he pulls her along back to his desk. The cat huffed out and followed along before he jerked her around to face him, a grin on his face.

"Perverted fox... what are you doing...?" She panted the words, tail flicking about as she watched him undo her pants and strip them down, snatching her pink panties on the way. The cat gave a groan of protest as her hips and wet petals came into view.

"I love how you smell right now, sister..." Elias growled the words before gripping the cat up by the hips and setting her down on the desk, in the same position he had his rabbit a few hours ago.

Katrina lolled her pink tongue and blushed while watching the white fox deftly part his pants and open them. He withdrew the swollen length that he had in her lover just a while ago, now hard and eager for more. The cat grit her teeth then perked her black ears and huffed out. "H-hey! Wait a sec... didn't you say you took Alice on your desk earlier?!"

"I did..." Elias hummed the words as he moved to grip Katrina's hips and moved in closer to her.

"Huff! A-and you think I'm going to let you just take me in the same position, in the same way?" The cat squirmed at his touch then let out a gasp as he slid his palms under her knees and spread them wide, forcing her to fall back to her palms on the desk, gritting her teeth as she blinked at him.

"Let me? I don't recall asking..." Elias growled the words, whipping his white tail about eagerly before sliding his tapered tip right up against her folds. Katrina purred again as she felt him push past her, then let out a soft moan as every inch of his length forced its way in. She groaned and blinked up at him, feeling him throb hard against her walls while they rippled and clenched.

"Ha... ha... Master...you feel good..." She moaned the words, her eyes blood red as she bit her lower lip and looked up at him, feeling him already thrusting eagerly inside her.

"You and Alice both feel amazing... I'm lucky to have the two of you..." The fox groaned the words as he grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her to a sitting up position. Katrina blinked at the shift and rested a hand on his chest, in the same spot Alice had earlier, the wounds she left healed now.

"Ngh... fucking me in the same position you had my lover in... huff... are you enjoying this?" She groaned the words and pushed her forehead to his, panting in his face. Her red eyes shined in adoration, seeing his blue ones ablaze with eagerness and power.

"Of course, I am, my cat... you both belong to me after all, why not take you in the same way?" He growled the words, both his hands resting on her round curvy backside now, nails digging in.

He growled in a way she had never heard before and it sent shivers up her spine. The cat hugged him close instinctively and panted into his ears while he pushed in and out of her in rhythm. Her walls clenched and squeezed him in time to his movements while she purred. "Ha... Master... I love you inside me... please don't stop until you're happy!"

The fox grinned at the words, feeling the familiarity in them. His hips shoved eagerly against her own several times, the cat gasped and moaned in time with his thrusts. Her nails dug hard into his back while she nuzzled his shoulder and rapidly flicked her tail, feeling the knot that was growing push against her entrance with each stroke.

Elias snarled and growled, feeling the cat tense in fear at the sounds he was making, but she just clung tighter to him while panting up into his ear. "It... it's okay Elias, my Master... d-do what you want with me, I'm yours after all!"

His large white ears lifted at her words and he dug his nails into her rear hard, making a few more labored thrusts into her, hearing the cat yelp out with a moan for him again and again. There was another clench of her walls and he made another rough push into her while her body gave in again to him.

Katrina gasped as he grabbed her shoulders like he did Alice's earlier and pulled her from his grip. She blinked at him, her tongue lolled out and he could see the fear and excitement in her eyes. He wanted to splay her across his desk like he had done the rabbit, hold her down and let her know who she belonged to. However, it was Katrina, his cat whom he had held dear and close to him for decades, he didn't want their first time to be like that.

"Master... ha... do what makes you happy..." Katrina sighed the words lovingly, resting a hand on his chest.

"You make me happy Katrina... both of you..." He snarled the words and pulled her back into his arms, pushing his lips to her own in a deep kiss. Katrina moaned against his lips and felt a few more labored jerks of his hips before a final deep shove buried the fox's knot deep into her.

Her eyes widened and she broke the kiss with a loud gasp as heat rushed into her for the first time in decades. "Ha! Master...oooh... it burns..." She ground her hips while tightly hugging him, panting happily into his ears while he filled her again and again with his heat, his knot ensuring not a drop escaped her.

Elias folded his ears and barked out weakly as he felt her walls clench down and squeeze, pulling the last of what he had for her inside. He panted with his tongue lolled, then both of them shared a glance before pushing into another eager kiss, both of them frantic to taste the other.

Several moments passed before she broke her kiss with him and gave a shy smile. "Master... th-thanks for... well, thank you for all of it, but thank you for being gentle our first time..."

Elias gave a smile and shook his head. "I still got pretty rough, are you okay?"

Katrina nodded and smiled, pushing her forehead to his. "I could tell... I could tell you were holding back for me. I hope it didn't reduce your pleasure..."

The fox gave a cocky grin and pulled her close, whispering into her ear. "It was my third time tonight, did it feel like my pleasure was reduced?"

The cat bit her lower lip and shook her head, still feeling warm inside. "It felt like so much... Ha... it makes me wish I had asked you this decades ago..."

Elias grinned and pushed his forehead to hers and spoke gently. "It's enough we have each other now. I promise to take care of both of you..."

"I will hold you to that promise, Master. Take good care of your cat and rabbit..." Katrina gave the fox a coy grin and pecked his lips again, then blushed. "Ah... can I also..."

"Yes, I will even wash your back for you." The dog barked out playfully, giving her another quick kiss.

—♥—

I saw the look of confusion on your face and smiled. "What is it my pet?" I grinned at your response and nodded. "Yes, a valid question, how did I know the details when I myself was not present for their first time together."

I showed you a confident grin, the rings in my ears shining in the moonlight. "It will all make sense in time."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!

12