Blood & Carrots Ep. 08

Story Info
Episode 8: Tonight will never come again.
6.9k words
4.73
3.7k
5
0

Part 55 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

That was a mini-cliffhanger last episode, eh my lovely reader? I hope you're excited to watch Alice on her first hunt. They say you never forget your first one, but will her first hunt be a memory of joy or remorse? She's still a hunter and killing is par for the course. Will our lovely bunny be able to strike a balance, or will she give in to the hunger in her soul?

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 8:

Tonight will never come again

I sat in my bed, leaning against the pillows and headboard. You were clinging to me, head on my bosom while I stare out the window adjoining the room. I can see faint flashes of blue in the overcast that had set up in the last few hours.

My ears lifted as I felt you stir, and I looked down upon you as you blinked up at me. The haze and fatigue from the feeding were obviously still with you. "Are you well, my sweet? I shall send for a servant to bring you a meal and perhaps a sports drink."

Your question made me grin. "No no, my pet. You have been out for much more than a nap. The sun rose and set once more in the time you have slept upon me." I showed my teeth in a smile. "Perhaps I took a little much, my apologies."

You shifted and sat up slightly, asking what I had already anticipated. I shook my head with a smile before looking out upon the night sky and rolling clouds. "Even in your weakened state, you keep a one-track mind."

—♥—

We were picked up by a cab and made our way to a small club. I hadn't been keeping track of the days, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Apparently, it was the weekend, because there was a decent line to get in. "Hmm... seems we have to wait after all." I lamented, then felt him pull my hand as he moved to the front of the line.

"We're not mundanes, just act haughty like you deserve it," Val spoke the words as he moved right up to the front with the doorman. The goat made eye contact and I had already felt his will pushing forth before he even spoke. "We are on the list of VIP's, do you expect us to wait in this line?"

The large bouncer shifted to stand more straight and motioned with his hand. "Apologies for the wait sir, go right in." Val gave an annoyed snort through his nose and moved in with me in tow, much to the chagrin of the other patrons waiting outside.

"That was really cool..." I spoke the words excitedly as I pressed closer to him, the heavy thumping of bass filling the air while we made our way to the dance floor fringes.

"So... see anything you like?" He spoke conversationally.

"Uh-huh..." I pushed closer to him, meeting his eyes with my own, going in for a quick kiss of his lips.

The incubus grinned and slid a palm down to rub at my backside gently. "Besides me..."

I gave a pout and moved my fingertips over his chest, my tail flicking as he grabbed at my rear. "Let's not be in a rush, honey. You took me out after all, come dance with me, and let's have a few drinks first..."

"I'm pretty sure alcohol won't work on you, and it will pale to feeding anyway," Val spoke the words teasingly at me, even as I gripped his hand and pulled him with me to the dance floor.

He had the same style outfit on as before, those black pants that clung to him and left little to the imagination. A sleeveless vest of the same material, but had opted for a normal blue shirt beneath it all. I pushed to his chest feeling people's eyes all over us, our natural aura of will demanding it. After all, how often would you find a succubus and incubus dancing together?

"When is the last time you had any fun, honey?" I spoke the words and turned from him, dipping and swaying my hips before him. I had opted for a black skirt that brushed at my knees. I had gone for something a little more flowing in case my fox got any ideas. My legs were covered in thigh-high stockings that disappeared into my skirt, hooked there by a garter belt. The black skirt seamlessly transitioned into a snug little black top. Katrina liked this one on me because it showed off just the faintest glimpse of my midriff.

"You're taking this couple thing for a ride, eh rabbit?" He pushed up to my back, pushing his crotch into my rear while I swayed my hips and ground on him teasingly.

"Not the only thing I plan to ride tonight..." I gave Val a hungry grin, feeling his fingertips drift up my hips. I sighed at his touch, feeling the heavy beat of the music fill the air, willing my own heart to beat in time with it while we danced.

I wasn't sure if he was humoring me, or legitimately enjoyed our time together. Regardless, the incubus danced with me for almost an hour. The dance floor slowly dwindled of couples until I realized we were mostly alone and the whole place seemed captivated by us.

"My my... seems we have fans, Honey..." I huffed the words into his ear with a grin.

"Yeah... I think I'm gonna cut us off here, we don't want to stick out too much... especially since this is your city, not mine." He spoke the words with concern before I smiled and took his hand as he led me off the dance floor.

I thought I heard a collective groan from several people as we stopped our dancing. "Thank you for dancing with me, Val." I grinned at him as he pulled me to the side while various patrons started to repopulate the dance floor.

"It was a lot of fun, I just worry about your safety. You never know who is watching." I gave a solemn nod at his concerns while he spoke.

Val turned his attention back to the crowd. "Anything stand out?"

I put my hand to my cheek and frowned. "Shouldn't we test the waters, strike up a conversation and garner interest first?"

The incubus let out a laugh and shook his head. "Heh... you're still thinking like a mundane. Seriously... Does anyone catch your eye?"

I tapped my chin and looked at Val questioningly. "No killing, right?"

He shook his head. "No dear, not unless you want to."

I smiled at him playing along with the couple thing, then shook my head. "I do not... please... even if I start to lose control, don't let me. Okay?"

The frown on his face said he questioned that request, but he gave me a nod. "Alright."

"I don't want to lay with anyone but you tonight, I'm saying that now..." I spoke the words as I scanned over the groups of people.

"That's fine, they will think it was a crazy one-nighter regardless of what we do." Val rubbed at my ears gently.

I watched the crowds come and go for several minutes. It was almost as if I could feel their energy. I homed in on a young ginger-haired rabbit sitting in the corner. He looked depressed to be there, probably dragged off by his friends, then left to linger while they had fun. "Mm... that one right over there." I grinned and pointed blatantly at him, even pushing some of my will forward. It worked, and the young brown eared bunny looked up to see the two of us, me blatantly pointing at him.

"Hmm... he's kind of cute, but you can tell he's out of his element. Why him?" Val asked me curiously.

I gave the goat a sympathetic smile."Because I was that... Dragged off with friends, but then never fitting in. Being stuck feeling like junk all alone while everyone around me had fun." I sighed and frowned. "I sympathize with the poor thing..."

"Ah... so you want to give him an unexpected night of passion, a major ego boost. Perhaps even blossom newfound confidence?" The goat gave me a grin, then looked to see the rabbit awkwardly avert his eyes from us.

"Yup! You gonna make fun of me now?" I grinned and put my hands on my hips.

"I think it's admirable, I do the same from time to time." Val gave me a curious look. "Am I initiating this or will you?"

I pursed my lips. "I should probably do it for the practice. Do you have a place for us to go?"

"Hotels are a thing. I will get one once we get a cab." He spoke the words with a grin, watching me turn my back to him as I gripped his wrist. "If you want to impact it, make a spectacle of it. Then he will get the admiration you're hoping for."

I nodded and grinned at Val before clasping his wrist and pulling him along. We cut straight through the middle of the dance floor towards the young redheaded rabbit. I pushed my will out and gave a hungry grin. The dancers parted for us, some even breaking apart to do so. By the time we reached the young man most of the place had eyes on us once again.

His set of brown ears jerked up and he looked panicked to see the two of us over him. I felt an ache in my heart at his brown eyes. I knew the look all too well. He probably was running the numbers, expecting this to be some sort of hazing.

"I'm sorry... Did I upset you? I wasn't trying to stare!" He spoke the words in a quiet soft voice, the worry evident.

I smiled, trying to keep my teeth hidden before speaking out as I pushed my will forward. "Ah, but staring you were, little rabbit... Did you like what you saw?"

His cheeks darkened and I could hear his heavy heartbeat thumping in my ears. The small male gave a quick obedient nod to my question. I looked back at Val with a knowing grin. "What do you think, honey?"

The goat gave the rabbit his own hungry grin. "He's pretty cute. Yeah, if he's okay with it."

"What's your name?" I spoke the words, fixing my blue eyes on his brown ones, pushing more will forth.

"Ah...it's S-Sam..." The redhead spoke back, his cheeks flushed as he looked between the two of us.

"Well, Sam... me and-" I cut my eyes to Val and grinned. "Me and my boyfriend, think you're simply adorable. Would you like to go with us somewhere a little more... private? We could get to know one another better..."

His brown ears lifted and he nodded several times at my words. "Y-yeah! I mean... is that okay? Are you sure?" His natural worry started to override his desires and I gave a smile to him in response.

"You're a cute little thing..." I cooed the words and pushed my palm to his soft cheek. That was all it took, he was mine once I touched him and I knew it. "Come along, Sam. The night is short and waits for no one..."

He practically rose to follow my fingertips as I pulled them away. I felt empowered and sexy, but also a little guilty. Regardless, I and Val left the club with a little ginger rabbit in tow. I flicked my ears hearing the murmurs from the crowd, some of resentment, others of respect as Sam left with us.

—♥—

The cab ride was a short one, just to a local hotel. We checked in and led our catch with us to the room. Once the door was shut the brown eared rabbit looked upon me with timid eyes. I met his eyes and grinned wide, showing my teeth, my eyes flushing to a deep crimson. His own eyes widened in a shocked gasp, but as soon as his mouth opened I shoved my lips to his. His body eased and his tongue pushed out obediently as I drew him into a hungry kiss.

"Alice..." Val called out gently to me from behind. I simply snarled and continued to kiss him, my nails slipping into his red hair, grabbing fistfuls of it along with his brown ears.

"Alice!" Val snapped out sharply into my ears.

"What?!" I barked out as I broke the kiss, glaring up at the goat with furiously blazing eyes. My hands had already jerked the other rabbit's head back, baring his throat to me.

"Do you plan to kill him after all?" He grumbled the words and folded his arms. I shuddered and bit my lower lip. It took a moment to calm my demons in my soul, all of them screaming and eager to snuff out the timid rabbit's life.

I shook my head and frowned at Val. "No... what... Val?"

"It's okay... this is your first time with a mundane. It's all going to be much more intense. You have to keep it under control if you don't want to kill them. I won't lie, it's a struggle and you're going to be fighting it on two fronts." Val moved over to Sam, placing a hand gently upon his cheek and guiding him to the bed, having him sit obediently.

I took a steadying breath. "What should I do?"

Val sat next to the rabbit. The bunny's brown eyes were looking at me with adoration as if he were ready to throw himself onto me and shove my head to his throat himself.

"You need to prepare yourself for battle with your demons." The incubus spoke pointedly. He moved to Sam's brown ear and spoke into it gently. "Tell her... tell her what you want."

Sam looked to me and grabbed the front of his shirt, tearing several inches of it away to expose his throat. He lolled his tongue and blinked at me in adoration. "Take me, feed on me...my life is yours, Mistress... I'm happy to die for you."

I bit my lower lip in shock. Val gave me a sad smile. "The moment you lost yourself, he picked up on it. They feed on our desires, Alice."

"So... since I was ready to..." I shivered and looked at the young man, sitting there with his head tilted, offering his throat up to me.

"That's right. Not many can resist the full-on temptation." Val folded his hands in his lap and gave me a level look. "I'm sure Elias and Katrina told you the same thing. Regardless, know this Alice. What you choose here will not change how I feel about you."

I clenched my teeth and paced before the two of them, feeling the hunger tear at my soul. I felt my breath come in quick pants as I looked to Val then back to the stunned rabbit next to him. "Ha... V-Val... I don't... I want to, but... I really don't want to kill the poor thing!" I sobbed the words out, feeling tears come to my eyes.

He was there in an instant, holding me to his chest. I pushed my forehead to him and shook my head while crying. "Damn it... I... I thought this would be fun and sexy... I wanted to have a good time with you... give poor Sam some confidence and a saucy memory... not kill him!"

"You haven't killed anyone yet. Calm yourself, Alice..." Val gently stroked my head while holding me against his chest.

"Yet!" I snapped out and pulled from him, blinking into his eyes, my own filled with tears. "For how fucking long? When do I snap and turn into a monster!"

The goat showed his own teeth and pushed his hand to my cheek. "We're all fucking monsters, Alice. Even the mundane." He pushed his forehead to mine and spoke out gently. "But you're still you inside... you only truly become lost if you give in and let the hunger beat you."

I push closer and hug him, shaking my head. "Val... how long will I have to fight it?"

The goat gave me a sad smile. "It's been almost six centuries for me and Elias. When either of us knows, we will be sure to tell you..."

I shivered at the thought of it and stepped from the goat, moving to look upon the stunned rabbit before us. "When is the last time you killed, Val?"

"A few decades now... happened upon a fatally injured mundane. She wasn't going to make it and was in agonizing pain. I enthralled her and made the last of her life blissful." He clicked his tongue. "Wasn't much of a meal though, dying ones don't offer much."

"So... you did it out of mercy?" I looked back at him, he probably saw the hope in my eyes and nodded.

"It was... I'm a monster like you, Alice. However, monsters can show kindness and mercy." The goat moved over to the window of the hotel room, clasping his hands behind his back as he looked out upon the streets of the city. "I hope Elias will forgive me, but let me tell you something about your master."

I lifted my ears curiously. "What is it?"

"I've lived through dozens of wars, as has your master, so forgive me for not recalling the particulars." Val looked back upon me as he spoke. "When I met Elias, he had only been turned for about a decade. I was still a fledgling Incubus of around thirty. Do you know what I found your master doing?"

I frowned, part of me afraid to ask. The curiosity in me wouldn't be satisfied though, so I asked. "What?"

"He was a combat medic. Well at the time he would have been a surgeon or apothecary I suppose. Regardless I found your master tending the wounded of battlefields. He saved whom he could and gave the ones that were too far gone a quick and blissful death." Val turned to face me to see my response.

I blinked at the thought of it, a smile showing on my lips. "That's so noble..."

"I agree. I followed suit and began studies of my own. The two of us became fast friends and even worked together. We even found creative uses of each of our natural abilities for things like anesthesia." Val gave me a grin then nodded to our guest. "He's coming to, want to give that another go?"

I turned my attention to Sam who looked ready to shake off the initial encounter. I took a seat next to him and gave him a smile, seeing him finally come back to reality. "Welcome back, are you alright?"

He blinked several times at me then looked down at his shirt, gasping at the tear through it. "W-what... happened?"

I put a finger to my cheek looking innocent. "Well I kissed you, we started getting into it. I may have tugged a little hard on your shirt though."

"Then you said you got light-headed and we sat you down on the bed." Val chimed in as he moved over and sat on the other side of him. Both of us were now flanking the redhead while he looked between us trying to put the pieces together he couldn't find.

"I... wow, that is so me..." He gave a bitter laugh and shook his head. "Encounter of a lifetime and I faint from nerves."

"Oh, you were nervous?" I give him a bright grin, trying to not show my canines.

"O-of course I am! You're both so beautiful and amazing and I'm so-" The rabbit abruptly cuts off his words as Val moved a hand to his cheek.

"Nonsense, rabbit. You should have more confidence and bravado." His cheeks flushed dark as he blinked up into Val's eyes and nodded gently.

"T-thank you..." Sam whispers the words and I push my body against his, leaning in to whisper into his ear gently.

"Besides, my rabbit... I'm not finished with you... we're not finished with you..." He jerked his head around to look at me and I shove my mouth to his once more. I felt his body shudder and give in to my will and I shifted myself and pushed him down onto his back upon the mattress.

I lingered on his lips for several moments before pulling back with a grin. The brown eared rabbit panted up at me, blinking his large brown eyes in shock. "Don't you worry my sweet little pet... I shall take good care of you..."

"Pet? Someone's been reading too much vampire erotica." Val spoke the words playfully as he laid back on his side, propping himself on an elbow and watching me.

I blushed and grinned at the goat, shaking my head. "Always picking on me..." I coo the words and push my palm to Sam's chest, feeling his strong heart beating while he pants up at me in adoration. "So... how do we do this?"

Val smiled at me and shook his head. "We, don't do anything. You do the same thing you did with me earlier, push yourself into his subconscious, he will collapse into slumber and there you are."

"W-wait... alone? What if I-" I bit my lower lip and looked down at the brown-eyed rabbit before me, feeling his pulse at my fingertips. I was already feeling the hunger tear at me.

"Steel yourself. You can do this... once you're there, take what you need and no more. If you start to feel ravenous, that's the hunger in you talking. Pull away and let him live, keep going and you will end his story here." Val sat up on his knees and shook his head. "I can try to look for the signs from here, but it will be hard to tell. I can't promise you anything other than I will try."

I gritted my teeth and shook my head, my large white ears flopping about slowly. "Ah... r-right... just what I need... just what I need..." I closed my eyes and splayed my fingers across the other rabbit's chest. I kept repeating those words to myself as I flooded my will into him.

12