Blood & Carrots Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snapped my eyes open and found myself in the hotel room. I was sitting up in bed and Sam had his head cradled on my lap. Val was nowhere to be seen and it was just him and I. The room looked a little hazy and I focused my will to bring a little more clarity to it.

"Why me?" The brown-eared rabbit spoke out, looking up at me from my lap.

I smiled in thought before answering him. "I saw a lot of my old self in you tonight at the club."

"Really? But... we're so different."He spoke curiously and sat from my lap, sitting up and looking me over.

I grinned, feeling his eyes wander over my body. "People can change, Sam. I used to get dragged out on social activities like that, never feeling like I fit in. I would always end up sitting around bored and lonely."

He nodded his head a few times and I watched his gaze wander to my legs. I kicked them playfully, showing off the stockings that moved up into my skirt. "You know I was in my mid-twenties before I even lost my virginity, and then it was a really bad experience."

"Wow, really? But you're so..." His eyes wandered over my thighs and up to my chest, trapped in the snug black top.

"Sexy?" I said with a grin, showing my teeth. I willed them to be dull for his eyes but I couldn't be sure if they were or if he even cared at this point.

"Yeah... I'm sorry your first time wasn't any good..." He spoke the words sympathetically and I grinned at him in amusement.

"How was your first time, Sam?" I smiled and moved my hand to his chest, feeling a little tingle of energy from him. The succubus in me told me he was one of these types. Sex was as much therapy as pleasure for him.

"I... I'm... that is..." I saw the panic in his eyes as he tried to explain while I gave him an excited grin. He bit his lip when he saw my look and squirmed on the bed. "I mean... I've nev-"

I didn't let him finish, I shoved my mouth to his and pushed him down to the bed, climbing on top of him. I felt energy pour into me while he kissed me back excitedly. His heart pounded in my ears while I moved to flick free what buttons hadn't been tore away. Not that it mattered in the dreams of his mind.

"Ha... you're so cute and adorable..." I hissed the words into his large brown ears after pulling from his mouth. My hands were already unbuckling his belt and parting his jeans. "Don't worry my rabbit... I will make it a first you always remember."

Sam blinked at me and panted out from my touch, my lips lingering on his throat. I felt the urge well up in me, my lips parting so I could plunge my teeth in. I pulled the urges back, even here in this reality of dreams, I didn't want to humor the demons. I kissed down his chest which had a small amount of definition. I couldn't be too harsh since I had been laying with supernatural adonises for the last month or so.

I kissed down his body then grinned at him as I parted his pants and jerked them down along with the briefs he was wearing. His length pushed out before me, it was mostly hard but I could tell he had more to go. "Mmm... a little nervous my rabbit? Don't worry... I won't bite hard..." I moaned the words as I moved to shove my mouth over the tip of his length, suckling gently on it while I looked up at him with my maroon eyes.

His soft pants turned into more aggressive groans while I worked him with my mouth. The rabbit was quick to show his appreciation of my mouth and within a few moments, he was throbbing and eager. I pumped my hand at his base and dragged my tongue against the tip of it, tasting a little of his eager pre spilling forth. "Still feeling nervous my cute bunny?"

"T-trying not to be..." He panted the words and then his brown eyes widened as I climbed over him with a grin.

"Have some confidence, Sam..." I panted the words and slipped my hand to pull my panties to the side, not even bothering to take them off. My other hand gripped the base of his length and I positioned him at my entrance grinding and teasing it. I looked into his eyes, the fear and eagerness making my heart skip a beat.

I let out a needy pant of my own and pushed my hips down, letting his length push past my entrance. The rabbit rewarded me with a soft moan while I grinned and slowly lowered myself upon him. I took every inch into me and licked my lips. He wasn't bringing the size Elias or Val did, but he still hit all the right spots and I shuddered, feeling myself give in to him.

I looked upon the browned-eared rabbit with a grin. He had his eyes clenched tightly shut and he was panting in concentration, trying to adjust to my clenching walls. "Ha... you're so cute." I cooed the words and peeled my top free, letting my breasts spill forth into view. "Look at me, Rabbit." I spoke the words in a drunken sigh. I knew what he wanted, I could feel it in my soul.

Sam opened his eyes and bit his lower lip, looking up at me, seeing me topless with him inside me. I wasn't even moving my hips, just content to clench and squeeze my walls against him. "Ngh... a question I pose to you, my rabbit. Tonight will never come again for either of us. Do you lay there and let me please you, or..." I clicked my tongue in challenge. "Do you take this bunny the way an alpha would, take me how I know you want to?"

He seemed to focus his thoughts and shook his head. "But... I'm barely holding back, you feel too good..." He panted the words while looking over my body and I gave him another grin.

"It is your first time rabbit, do you think I expect hours with you?" I gave a playful laugh and then grinned. "You only get one time with me, how will you look back upon this?"

I pushed my will forth, trying to give him some comfort as I rested my hands upon his chest. I was taking something from him he would never have again, even if it was in his dreams. My ears lifted when he grabbed my wrists and rolled us. His movements were awkward and clumsy but they did the job they needed to.

I found myself on my back in the bed, his hands grabbing my wrists and pinning them above my head. I bit my lower lip, looking upon the brown eared rabbit before me as he tried to fix me with a confident look. "That's a good rabbit... show me how much you want me..."

Sam let out a weak little growl, it sounded adorable compared to Elias or even Katrina's. His hips began to push against my own. His movements felt awkward and clumsy but his length pumped steadily against my walls all the same. I lolled my tongue and began to pant up into his face, feeling myself building to another release.

"Ha... yes, Sam... you're going to make me... ngh!" I folded my ears and clenched my teeth as the other rabbit brought me to release. I sighed drunkenly and my walls clenched around him viciously in response.

The slightly larger rabbit yelped out in panic from the tight clench, his body shuddering. I broke his grip and pushed a hand to his chest, digging my nails in as I growled at him. "Keep going... one more..."

He clenched his teeth and shook his head as he jerked his hips hard against my own in desperation. "I.. I'm sorry I ca-"

"Yes you can! Fuck me like you're my alpha!" I snapped the words out and glared into his eyes, pushing my will into him. I felt a little bad scolding the poor rabbit, but my soul was telling me this was the way to do things for him.

He shuddered and then fixed me with a defiant glare and pushed hard against me again and again. I lolled my tongue happily, my breasts bouncing before him while he took me. I felt myself at my edge and locked my legs around him, jerking my hips hard up to his own, feeling him push deep into me.

"Ha...together... ngh..." I moaned out and felt my walls clench viciously on him, then a heartbeat later his heat was pouring into me from above. I felt his very life force flooding in with his release, my eyes going a deep red. "Yes... yes... good job, my rabbit...ngh..."

He shuddered and gave a weak moan before collapsing into my arms. I grunted at his weight on me, but simply smiled and held him. I felt my own throes of pleasure rippling through me as my body happily claimed his energy. The demons came to me, wanting all of it. I lolled my tongue and looked upon his panting face and shook my head violently. "N-no... this rabbit is mine, you're not taking him..." I hissed the words and spoke into his ears in a strained whisper. "Forgive me my alpha bunny, I regret that I could not cuddle you a little in the afterglow..."

Willing the connection to sever between us, my eyes snapped open and I let out a soft gasp. I was on my back in the bed, Sam next to me and out cold. "Ha! D-did... is he?"

Val's words came to me from above. "He is fine, you did a good job."

I sighed in relief then blinked at my position, realizing my panties were gone and my legs were spread, the incubus looming over me with a grin on his face. My eyes grew wide and I looked down to see he already had opened his pants, his length out and pushed to my drenched folds.

"Y-you're kiddi- Ngh!" I clenched my teeth as he pushed right into me, plunging deep and spreading my walls until he was fully inside. "Ha... fuck..."

Val let out a relieved sigh to be inside me again, then began to buck his hips, pumping himself inside me impatiently. I panted up at him, blinking my red eyes wide, feeling my breasts bounce in my tight black top while he took me from above. The incubus groaned with pleasure as he looked upon me. "What can I say... watching you work was hot..."

I weakly moaned, feeling him draw forth another release from me. The dreams may have not been real physically but the pleasure had been. He must have been watching me writhe and release during the whole thing. I bit my lip and nodded as he pushed into me repeatedly, taking me even through my orgasm. "Yes... ha... it's... this is..." I moaned and pushed a hand to his chest, biting my lower lip. "This is really hot, Val... fucking me right as I finished with him... kinky goat..."

He gave me a cocky grin and continued to thrust down into me. My tongue lolled and I sighed blissfully, feeling another building. He seemed to know it was coming and gave me a sharp labored thrust that made me yelp out and give in to him. My ears folded and I whimpered out. "Really hot is it?" Val huffed at me playfully. "You're the kinky rabbit letting two guys have you back to back."

I gave the incubus a drunk grin and flicked my tail and ears. "I-... I didn't exactly... let you do anything... You're kind of taking it..." I moaned happily, feeling myself growing to another rapidly.

"You like it..." He panted the words and gave me another series of thrusts, my body shuddering as it clenched down upon him violently. I gasped out and opened my eyes wide, blinking into his own dark ones as he loomed over me while pushing hard against me. I felt his heat pour into me at last, my ears folding while I gave in as well. "Ha... admit it rabbit, you like taking it from two guys at once."

I bit my lip and nodded at the statement, my nails digging into his chest hard while he came inside me again and again. My tongue lolled out and I glanced over at Sam. The red-headed rabbit looked happy and content in the bed asleep. My eyes drifted back to Val and I shuddered as he pushed against me, giving me the last of what he had.

We both sat there for several moments recovering before I gave Val a playful grin. "Way to be subtle, prince charming..."

The incubus gave me a cocky grin. "You know I don't do subtle..."

I sighed and licked my lips before looking over at the dozing rabbit. "How much of it will he remember?"

Val gave a shrug. "He will wake up in a daze. He will probably remember positions and pivotal moments. His mundane brain will tune out odd things like your fangs and red eyes. You pretty much were grinding on the crotch of his pants the whole time in his dreams. He's going to stink of you, so at least he will think it was indeed physical."

"So he won't remember my words to him?" I frowned at the notion.

"He may not remember them with clarity, but they will stick with him, yes." Val gave me a grin as he moved away to pull his pants back on. "Were you playing therapist? I'm guilty of that myself."

"Maybe a little..." I dragged my panties back on, fixing my stockings and garter belt. I looked down on the dozing rabbit and frowned. "It makes me a little sad..."

"What does?" Val asked me while zipping up his pants and adjusting his vest.

"To bang him and leave like this. Knowing no matter how much he longs for me, he will never see me again..." I shook my head sadly at the prospect of it.

"That's part of our world, Alice. At least his first time with you, wasn't his last time." He rubbed my head and I blinked up at him. He saw the words didn't really provide me with much comfort. "Okay so... do what I do then..."

"What do you do Val?" I asked curiously.

"Leave a memento for them, something to remember you by. Maybe a final note, with some advice or sappy words." He shrugged and turned to collect his phone from the desk.

I stood there for a long moment, thinking about the words and nodded to myself before finding some stationary and making a quick note. Val looked over my shoulder but I fussed at him and hid it from his view. "Don't be so nosey!"

"Ha... not like I didn't recall your whole thing when I was balls deep just now, remember?" He puffed into my ear, sending a shiver up my spine.

I gave him a playful glare and left my note on the nightstand, then reached to my ear and took out one of the sapphire earrings I had worn for the night. I placed it upon the letter, then trotted over to the sleeping rabbit.

"You did a great job, Sam. You're gonna make a hell of an alpha for some lucky girl." I spoke the words into his brown ear, then leaned in and gave his lips a quick peck before returning to Val.

"All set? Shall we go?" He offered me his hand and I grinned and took it, tangling my fingers into his own as we left hand in hand.

We walked out into the warm summer night and I glanced back at the hotel with a grin on my face, feeling my vision blur slightly as I blinked. "It's okay, Alice. I don't think any of us ever forget our first..."

"Is that right, Val?" I looked at him with a smile.

He nodded and pulled me along. "Yes, and I'm thankful yours will be one of good memories."

—♥—

Sam woke that morning alone. He was a worn-out mess, stinking of rabbit lust of both varieties. On the nightstand, he found the note the rabbit he had been with had left behind for him. It simply read 'I had a lot of fun, my alpha bunny.'

He folded the note and put it in his wallet, then looked upon the small sapphire hoop left behind for him. The rabbit gave himself a reassuring nod before pocketing the earring and looking at his phone. It was full of texts from his friends teasing and cheering him on for how he left the club. The rabbit grinned and dialed up one of his pals he knew lived nearby while walking to the street.

"Yo... can I get a ride?" The rabbit grinned and shook his head. "Yeah man, I will give you all the details, just come grab me." He nodded then held the sapphire earring up, looking at its glitter in the morning light. A faint smell of her still lingered upon it and him. "Hey... can we make a side stop? I want to hit a piercing parlor..."

—♥—

I shifted out of bed and stretched before moving to the window sill. The servants had come in with your food and I left you to eat while I looked out upon the rain which was now falling. I thought of that little brown rabbit and shook my head gently.

"Sir Val was right of course, I never forgot Sam. The sex didn't hold a candle to what the other three had done to me, but it was..." I folded my arms at my stomach and smiled. "It was special for both of us in a lot of ways. I hope the passing of days found him well and he became the rabbit he was in his heart."

I smiled seeing the pout on your face while you ate ravenously. "Fussing is unbecoming of you, my sweet." I grinned and spread my arms, my voice taking on a more musical tone. "You came to my stable where my horses run free, then you are sullen when you see the pictures of the jockeys that came before you?"

I saw by your confusion, that my humor was lost upon you. I clicked my tongue, looking back upon the night sky. "Tsk... getting old is frustrating."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!

12