Blood & Carrots Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What in the fuck is that, Alice?!" Katrina snarled and stomped her foot, the movement making her breasts bounce heavily in her top.

"I-I'm sorry!" I whimpered and frowned, scooting away from the angry cat.

Katrina snarled and stomped away from me a few paces before pointing at the wall. "Do this!" She slashed her finger open and waved it in the air. It created several droplets that she then halted in the air and sent forth like bullets. They slammed into the wall in loud heavy impacts, much similar to how mine had sounded.

"O-oh... okay!" I felt pride well up in my chest, I wanted to make my cat proud and I plunged my thumb hard into my fang, then pulled it free and cut my hand in the air in a wide arc.

Things happened pretty quickly at that point. The drops were large because my thumb was bleeding pretty heavily from my eager start. Katrina's eyes widened as I focused and the drops froze in the air. The blood then suddenly all formed together into one large blob about the size of a pool ball and rocketed at the wall. There was a large smashing impact that sent chips of concrete and mists of blood flying back in all directions.

The mist spattered onto me and Katrina and the cat clicked her tongue. "Alice..."

"Y-Yes my... love?" I whimpered the words and started lapping at my thumb to close the deep wound.

She turned to me, her face speckled in drops of my fine mist of blood. "Just how much of my power have you been snapping up when we fuck?"

I pop my thumb in my mouth and suck on it awkwardly, blinking at her before pulling it out and speaking. "I thought I had stopped after the first week. I've been willing myself to not feed on you and Elias."

"Alice... what you're doing... this should have taken years of training..." The cat folded her arms and frowned. "I'm not gonna lie... I'm pretty pissed off right now... that technique you just did... That took me like, five years to do."

I laughed awkwardly and gave her a childish grin. "M-maybe it's your love fueling me."

Katrina took a deep breath through her nose and smiled at me. "Maybe it is, I do love you, Alice." She moved over to the wall where the intercom was and buzzed it.

My ears lifted as I heard Elias's voice come from it. "Is something wrong, my sister?"

"Come down here..." Katrina spoke out into the intercom calmly.

"My Lady, forgive me but I'm in the mid-"

"Get your ass down here now, fox!" Katrina snarled the words and cut the intercom, then proceeded to kick the wall.

I shrunk back from her and blinked several times, her green and bronze eyes were now red. The cat huffed and wagged a finger at me. "I'm not mad at you rabbit, oh no... I love you very much..." She hissed the words and stomped over to the wall, putting her hands on her hips, glaring at the large hole I left behind.

We stayed in that awkward position for a few minutes before the door opened and Elias stepped into the training room. "Sister, I do not appreciate that tone you us-"

He cut his words off as Katrina turned upon him and moved forward, seeing her eyes burning red. "Look at that!" She spat out, pointing to the wall.

"Yes... you make holes in the wall like that all the time, sister. I will have the servan-"

"I didn't do it!" She snapped out, showing her teeth.

Elias pursed his lips and cut his eyes to me, then back to her. The cat gave a nod. "Right... okay. I understand your frustration, my Lady. However-"

"However my ass! T-that is so not fair! Why did it take me years to do that, and she just walks in here and... and!" Katrina huffs out and folds her ears as Elias puts a hand on her head and pushes his will out, calming her.

The cat growled to herself but eventually relaxed her shoulders and let out a sigh. "It's just... that's not fair at all..." She sighed the words, like a small child that didn't get the toy their sibling got.

"I understand, but this is not Alice's fault. Are you sore with your mate?" Elias spoke the words comfortingly to her.

"I am not... of course, I'm not..." She shook her head and Elias gently withdrew his hand.

"Well right now she thinks you are." The fox looked to me and then Katrina looked over to me as well and shook her head.

"I love you, Alice. You mean the world to me, I'm sorry... it's just a bit of... well a huge fucking shock and blow to my ego right now..." She gave me a sad smile as she spoke the words.

"I'm really sorry, Katrina... H-have I cost you so much of your own power? I didn't mean to..." I spoke the words, feeling my voice crack at the idea of it. I felt as if I would start crying if I had taken such a thing from her.

"Our Lady brings up a good question. Come here, Katrina." Elias opens his palm to guide Katrina back to him.

Katrina nodded at his commands and the fox pushed his forehead to her own. The two of them stayed that way for several heartbeats. Elias pulled from her and shook his head. "If I didn't know better, I would say it was all there. If nothing..." The fox shook his head and looked to me. "You said you have been giving her energy daily, correct?"

"Yes, my Master. Have I hurt her?" I frowned and stepped over to the two of them, my heart sinking.

"No... no, I do not think you've done anything malignant. Quite the contrary..." Elias stepped from Katrina and gently placed a hand on my shoulder, guiding me back to where I had stood. "Show me. Do this again..."

I gave a huff and hesitated before plunging my fang deep into my thumb with a wince, then withdrew it and cut my hand in the air. I had my lord watching me now too, both the people I loved observing me. I had to do it right.

I clenched my teeth and felt the blood scatter, then willed it to form like it had done previously. The glob of blood formed then I felt a jolt of pain fill my wrist and hand as more of my blood forcefully left my open wound. The flow added to the sphere until it was the size of a volleyball.

"Alice! Are you mad?!" Elias barked out at me and I blinked my eyes at him, my vision going blurry from the surge of energy and blood loss. The massive ball of blood fell from the air and splashed down onto the ground. I also fell to the ground, the room going dark as I collapsed.

I gave a fatigued groan and furrowed my brow. There was something hard in my mouth, the little plastic tip of a sports bottle. I pulled hard from it, feeling chilled blood flood down my throat. I drank and drank, not thinking about anything else. Once it ran dry, I sighed in relief and let it fall to the floor. Blinking my eyes open I found my head resting In Katrina's lap, the cat gently stroking my hair and ears.

"Sorry... guess I messed things up..." I spoke the words weakly and blinked up at the cat.

"You're fine, my love... Just relax and let the blood do its work..." Katrina spoke the words gently while fondling my ears.

Elias was sitting next to Katrina, his silk suit he had worn, taken the brunt of the large glob splashing to the floor. Heavy bloodstains were all over the material.

"I'm really sorry, Master..." I spoke the words and frowned as I blinked at him.

"It's nothing of consequence, my rabbit." He sat there looking me over and shook his head. "This is beyond me. I thought you may have been using foxfire, but you were not. I should contact the council and see if any of the members have an idea as to what is going on."

"You play a dangerous game with our lover, fox!" Katrina snarled the words, showing her teeth.

Elias fixed her with an annoyed look. "None of us can fathom this, one amongst them may."

"And they may very well strike her down out of fear!" Katrina spat the words at him and I felt her hold me closer to her. "You will not!"

"You do not presume to order me, sister!" Elias showed his own teeth, his ears folding. "I do it out of concern for her."

"The road to hell, my lord. Need I remind you it is paved in good intentions and concerns?" Katrina glared at him and kept a close grip on me.

I frowned in her grip and cleared my throat. "Would they so readily do such a thing?"

"They fear anything that would potentially upset their petty balance of power. They most certainly would!" Katrina hissed the words and glared at the fox.

"Sister, you..." He gritted his teeth and looked away.

"You know I speak the truth. None of them could be trusted past their own ends. Call upon sir Val if you need further insight, but leave the others out of it for now!" She spoke the words defiantly and gave a hesitant breath before shaking her head. "My lord, Elias... my fox... I love you, but I will not let you parade our rabbit to a firing squad. You will have to strike me down first..."

I shook my head and shifted to sit up off her lap. "E-enough... you two will not come at odds over me!"

Elias lowered his head, his teeth gritted as he growled. "No... she is right. In my panic for your concern, I thought of the simplest solution." He took a sigh and shook his head before looking upon me and Katrina. "Peace Katrina, I could never bring either of you harm. You two are my world."

The black cat gave a quick nod and wiped her eyes. "I can't stand the thought of losing either of you... We will figure this out ourselves. Between us and sir Val, I'm sure we can make light of it."

"Yes, as a member of the council I wish to give them the benefit of the doubt. However, I agree with you, my Lady. We will keep this internal for now." Elias rose to his feet.

Katrina also stood then both of them offered me a hand. I smiled and took each as I stood, but then I held both of their hands longer. I gave my fox and cat a playful grin, refusing to release their hands.

The three of us stood there for several heartbeats just holding hands. Elias smiled and offered his free hand to Katrina. Once they joined as well, I clicked my tongue and gave them both a playful grin. "Excellent, now we can commence my evil plan. I call it, operation ring of roses."

Katrina let out a snort and released both our hands, walking away a few paces with a laugh. Elias grinned and stood there holding my hand. "You certainly know how to lighten up a situation, my Lady."

I gave a proud huff and released his hand, putting both of mine on my hips. "I've got to do something to make light of all the drama I create."

Elias nodded then looked to Katrina and frowned. "I wish to confirm something. Do you have more blood with you?"

The black cat flicked her ear and looked over her shoulder at the fox. "Yes, the duffle bag is full of it. We've got about six more sports bottles worth."

The white fox nodded and moved to the bag, collecting two more bottles. He tossed me one. "Drink some more, Alice. You lost a lot of blood earlier." I nodded and started happily nursing from the tip of the bottle, my tail flicking as the chilled blood filled me.

"You too, Katrina." Elias tossed her the other bottle.

Katrina caught the bottle and tilted her head in question. "My lord... I've not lost much blood, there is no need."

"You will need it for what I ask next of you." He spoke the words and collected another bottle, sliding it into the blood-spattered pocket of his pants.

She hesitated before pulling the cap free and drank the blood down in heavy labored gulps. I lifted my ears watching her, seeing her force it down. My cat really hated cold blood. She shivered and grimaced before dropping the empty bottle to the ground. "Bleh... there... what now?"

Elias smiled and walked with her to the wall we had been standing at earlier. He flicked his ears upwards and pushed his hand forward, grabbing her shoulder. Even from back where I stood, I could feel the force of his will flood forth. "I want to see your limit, sister."

Katrina's eyes flashed crimson and she showed her teeth in a hungry grin. "Is that an order, Master?"

"It is, show me your full extent." He released his hand from her shoulder and crossed his arms, standing next to her expectantly.

The cat gave a sigh, not unlike the ones I would hear when she was in throes of pleasure with me. My ears lifted curiously and I walked to the side of the room to get a better perspective but made sure to keep a safe distance.

"Alright, no complaining to me about the repair bills though..." The cat sauntered casually over to the firing range. She collected two very large guns from the weapon rack, then moved back to the side of the room with me, and Elias. She slid the guns into the back of her tight black jeans and folded her arms over her stomach, looking at the large hole I had left in the wall.

Katrina brought both thumbs to her teeth and gnashed them open, blood running down to her wrists. Her eyes flared bright, not unlike hot iron that had just pulled from a smith's forge.

The cat cut her arms in a wave through the air, droplets scattering before her in all directions. She didn't halt them in the air, she didn't need to. She moved with impossible speed and I was equally shocked I could see her movements. In a fraction of a heartbeat, she had drawn the guns and proceeded to shoot each drop of blood as it sailed through the air. The bullets cut through the crimson and as they did, they seemed to glow with heat.

The guns were obviously semi-automatic but they seemed to have trouble keeping up with her speed. It was as if she was having to make microscopic delays to let the bullet enter the chamber and exit before she moved on to the next drop. Over a dozen blood infused bullets sailed into the wall with heavy thumps of impact. I then jumped when each ignited into a small explosion of fire and energy, small bits of rock and debris scattering in wisps of dust.

Katrina grinned as she held the pistols down at her sides, letting blood drip down the hot length of the guns. The droplets seemed to well at the mouth of the barrels, then she spun around, slinging them upwards. Four large drops of blood sailed through the air before firing off on their own like bullets. They sailed across the length of the room to the gun range several dozen yards away, whizzing further into the alley. She fired off four shots, two from each gun, the bullets following right behind the blood. I couldn't see the position they landed when they struck the targets, but upon impact, all four targets went up in a gout of fire.

I felt my heart lurch into motion as the cat dragged her tongue across the hot length of the gun, licking away the blood and looking at me as if she were ravenous. The whole display was incredibly sexy-looking to me.

"Yes, your talent is astounding as always, but this doesn't push your limits, sister." Elias gave the cat an expectant look and tapped his foot.

"Tch... what a nag..." Katrina's voice came out not unlike a haughty teenager, that was being fussed at by a parent. Using her nails she tore into her own wrists, letting heavy gushes of blood flow forth all over her palm and fingers.

I felt panic fill me at the amount of blood she was losing from the wounds and found my feet moving towards her. Elias saw me on the move and shook his head so I stopped with a frown.

"You better have blood ready for me, old fox..." The cat hissed the words and focused her will. The blood that had puddled on the floor all rose back up and formed into large spheres that hovered about her palms.

She cast the sphere out towards the wall and it exploded into thousands of tiny shards, not unlike a grenade going off. The droplets of blood all formed into tiny blades and bulleted forward, piercing into the concrete while dust and bloody mist filled the air. Once the dust settled the entire wall was covered in thousands of little bloody shards. I lifted my ears as every single one seemed to glow hot, the whole wall seemingly turned white before a loud explosion boomed forth, taking several inches of concrete with it.

"Very good... how about concentrated impact?" The fox barked out towards the cat.

"You trying to bring the whole fucking house down on top of us? Whatever..." Katrina snarled and brought both hands forward, gathering blood not unlike how I had done before my collapse. It started at the size of a baseball but quickly grew to the size of a beach ball.

She looked pale and withered from the gathering of blood, her face drained. Katrina spat out a curse and sent the large ball of blood sailing towards the wall. It crashed into the wall with the impact of a battering ram and simply burrowed through several feet.

The cat gave a shudder and slumped. Elias was already on her and brought her down into his lap. The fox quickly grabbed her wrists and lapped at them several times to close them. "Good job, Katrina..." He spoke the words gently and moved his wrist to his mouth. His teeth made a deep cut into it and he held it to her mouth.

I flinched as the cat grabbed his arm and shoved her teeth hard into his wrist. I could hear the cracking and tearing of tendons and ligaments, then she started drinking ravenously from him.

I quickly moved over to them and frowned. "Master, is she okay? A-are you okay? That sounded like it hurt..."

Elias gave a pained laugh and grinned. "Oh it's agonizing, but it's okay... it's for her after all..." He cooed the words and stroked the cats ears.

"But.. what about the sports bottle?" I asked curiously.

The fox shook his head. "That's for me. Katrina hate's chilled blood, remember?" He fumbled to get it out of his pocket one-handed. "Ah but... be a sweet rabbit and bring me a few more, she is going to need a lot."

I nodded and quickly grabbed the whole duffle bag, bringing it over to him. I took a seat beside them. "That was..." I shivered and felt how eager I was. "Hgn... s-she is so cool..."

Elias smiled and brushed his fingertips through her crimson locks. We both could hear her drinking frantically from him, the color slowly starting to return to her cheeks. "This has confirmed some things, and added a plethora of new questions in the process..." The fox spoke the words, then flinched and held the bottle to me. "Could you remove the cap, she is drinking too fast for me to sip from the nozzle of it."

I nodded and twisted off the cap, passing the bottle back to him. The fox turned it up and started drinking heavily from it, downing the whole bottle in a matter of seconds before shivering and setting it aside. "Another please..." He panted the words, his eyes looking glazed over.

Following his request, I opened another and then got a third ready for him. "What did you confirm, Master?" I spoke out curiously, my own hand drifting to stroke at my cat's ears as well.

He blinked at me in a daze, then shook his head to clear the fog. "Ah... s-six months ago... she would have had to stop at the big explosion... that little stunt at the end... she probably emptied all but a fraction of her reserves."

"Maybe she has been training really hard?" I asked curiously, passing him the third bottle. Elias started drinking it down as Katrina pulled from his wrist and dragged her tongue against it, closing the wound.

"I've hardly been training at all..." She spoke the words weakly, shifting her gaze to me.

"Then what happened?" I frowned and watched the fox finish the third bottle and growl, his ears drooped, the euphoria of being fed on getting to him.

"You happened... That little stunt should have cost me another few years of intense daily training." Katrina frowned and pushed a hand up to stroke Elias's face.

I shook my head and frowned. "I'm really sorry..."

Katrina giggled and looked back at me. "Lots of sex with you vs years of intense training? Hm... yes, you should apologize."

My cheeks darkened and I grinned at her words. My gaze shifted to Elias who had seemed to rein himself in. He moved to grip his wrist, rolling it and clenching it. "Are you well, my Lady?"

Katrina nodded and slowly sat up, then rubbed her head. "Yeah... sorry for being so belligerent..."