Blood & Carrots Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay, we've all got our quirks when our demons are running free." Elias smiled and placed his hands upon his lap. "I will reach out to, Val. Maybe he can come to call again soon and shed some light upon this."

My ears lifted at the words and my tail flicked. "Ah... that would be wonderful to see him again!"

Katrina and Elias shared a look before glancing back to me. I frowned and averted my eyes. "S-such a look... are you upset with me?"

Elias folded his ears and smiled. "I learned long ago that jealousy is a dead-end road. I do not begrudge your feelings for my brother. You know my one and only request of you."

"Of course, my Master!" I spoke the words dutifully and then glanced over at Katrina.

The cat gave me a shrug. "You are what you are. I'm not as old and wise as our lord, but if you are happy... I have no reason to protest."

"Truly?" I lift my ears, looking into her eyes.

Katrina gives me a cocky grin, meeting my blue eyes with her green and copper ones. "Of course, perhaps I should call upon sir Val and see if he would lay with me sometime."

"Ah! You truly should, my love!" I grinned and flicked my tail. "I mean, every lover has their own merits and virtues. However, isn't life best enjoyed in the company of others? Broaden your horizons and find new experiences."

Katrina flinched at my words and drooped her ears. "Ha... actually, I was trying to spark jealousy in you with the statement, I suppose that was folly given what you are."

I frowned and looked between her and Elias. "I love both of you, I am yours. Know that if you ever willed it, I would sustain myself upon just blood, and lay with none other than the two of you."

"I find the idea of a monogamous succubus, rather comedic if I'm being honest." Elias grinned and looked to Katrina. "I'm not opposed to the idea of having you as just ours, but I leave that decision to her."

Katrina clicked her tongue and looked away. "If I'm being honest, I wouldn't mind that. However... I know what you are and I think you would be more happy with the way things are currently."

I frowned and folded my arms. "I do not want to cause you distress, my cat. I could spend my days with just the two of you at my side. That would thrill me to no end."

Katrina waved my words off and shook her head. "No no... I did the monogamous thing both in life and early into this. It has never ended well. As our master has said, love and have fun. Just remember whom you truly belong to."

I grinned and clenched my fists, giving the cat a playful smile. "Oh, I'm glad. Because I was so looking forward to ravaging Val again... and again... and-"

"I get it!" The cat snaps out at me, her cheeks dark.

I gave a coy grin and flick my tail. "You could join me with him, my love."

Katrina's cheeks flushed before she stomped a foot, making her breasts bounce heavily in her top. "I am not a succubus like you, Alice!" She glared at the fox and hissed. "My Lord, say something!"

The fox gave an amused smile and turned his back to the two of us, walking for the exit. "I do not know and I have no opinion."

I pushed up to Katrina's back and puffed into her flicking black ear playfully. "I think training is done for the day, you know what that means..." I cooed the words lovingly as I brought her down to the floor of the room eagerly.

The cat blinked up at me, her cheeks darkening as I gripped her wrists and pinned them. "You speak of laying with another and then presume to take me?" She hissed back with a glare.

I gave a thoughtful look at her words, before showing my teeth. "That's the plan." I pushed my chest to hers and then forced her into an eager kiss. I felt Katrina's arms grow weak before my tongue darted out to roll against her own. "That's a good kitty... You know you and the fox will always be my favorite..." I whispered the words against her lips before resuming the kiss.

—♥—

A grin showed on my face at your expression. "Well it wasn't the most classy place I've made love, but I'm not a picky rabbit either."

Your question about my power was expected and I nodded. "I will reveal that later, my sweet." I looked out the windows of the gazebo at the rain. It was now coming down in heavy sheets. "Ah... surely you would catch cold if we left now. I suppose we are stuck here, for a time."

I smiled at your apology while I placed another log into the fire pit. "Nonsense my pet, your company is always appreciated. Come let us sit together for a while longer. I will regale you more soon enough."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!