Blood & Carrots Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His brown ears drooped and he gave a weak laugh as he pushed close to me, panting in my ears. "Not gently, that's for sure... you're crushing me, Alice... Ha... you feel so good..."

I smiled and listened to him pant the words of praise. I wanted to grind my hips and work him, but he had me held aloft, so I was at his mercy and pace. I gripped the bar tightly and looked back at him. "Take your time, my wolf. I will lay with you again and again, but you will never have me for the first time ever again... enjoy it."

"You say to take my time... while clenching and squeezing at me? I know you're doing that on purpose..." He huffed into my ears, his hips grinding against my own while he dug that tapered tip of his against my core.

"Guilty... huff... as charged..." I groan out, then lift my ears in a soft gasp, feeling myself give in. Alex felt the vicious clench of my walls and let out a whimper into my ears. "It's okay... it will pass soon... until the next one... and the next... until you finally give in for me..."

I heard him give a challenging snarl and found myself grinning. Soon enough he was pushing against me, pumping himself deep within my clenching walls. I rested my forehead against the wall, panting heavily with each push. The water rushed over us but his scent and my own were thick in the air, the steam of the water just enhancing it all the more.

"Alice..." He panted my name, grinding and pushing gently in me, taking his time with my body as I suggested.

"Yes, Alex?" I sighed his name and looked over my shoulder at him.

"I wanna look into your eyes." He barked childishly and I felt a grin spread across my face at the words.

"Silly... we're not stuck in this position, it's not as if that knot you're showing has locked me down yet. Of course, you can..." I moaned and shivered as I felt him withdraw and my feet touch the floor. I felt a little light-headed but I grabbed his wrist and led him to the small retractable bench within the shower, having him sit down.

"My cute little dog... of course, I'm happy to look into your eyes too..." I cooed as I gripped his length in one hand, climbing over him and pushing the tip to my entrance. My body gently moved down, letting him push into me once more. I was chewing on my lower lip as he filled me again, shivering as he pushed up inside me.

Once I was in his lap I straightened my legs out and wrapped them around him, grinding my hips, feeling him push up deep inside me. "How is this my wolf... can you see my eyes now?" I panted up at him, resting my hands upon his chest.

He nodded and gave me a smile, moving a hand to gently rest on my cheek. We were out of the stream of water now and our mingling scents filled my nose, making me shiver.

"I love being inside you... I love being with you.... Ha... ha... I love..." He clenched his teeth and shuddered as I locked my walls hard in a release.

I moaned gently at the orgasm, then bit my lower lip and looked up at him. "Do you love me, Alex? Will you whisk me away and wed me?" I giggled the words drunkenly and smiled up at him while shifting my hips gently.

"Should I?" He barked playfully and rubbed my cheek.

"You don't love me, Romeo. That's the succubus thing doing its job." I gave him a knowing grin and rubbed at his chest. "Hgn... but I adore you a lot my wolf... I promise to take care of your feelings, so take care of mine."

He gritted his teeth and panted heavily while nodding. "O-okay..."

I cooed gently and looked into his eyes, feeling him at the edge, that knot nearly to full as it pressed at my entrance. "It's okay... don't hold back... let me feel how much you adore me."

Alex let out an excited moan and pushed his hand over my cheek and lifted my chin. "Ah... anything for you... please let me see your eyes as we finish..."

I blinked at him and bit my lower lip, impatient for his release as another deep stroke made that knot of his force past, lodging deep in me. "I am staring upon you with them, my wolf..."

I saw the heat fill his cheeks and his brown ears fold. "I want to see your own eyes, Alice..." He winced and huffed out from my clench.

It rattled me, I looked away, my red eyes darting rapidly. I could feel him at a knifes edge, he was already knotted, there wasn't any turning back, I didn't want to ruin this but could I even do it. "A-alex..." I felt another release of my own rock through my body and I moaned softly. I clenched my eyes closed and focused my will as hard as I could.

I shut down all the energy, I grabbed my demons and threw them all out of my soul, then opened my blue eyes and clutched at his chest. Alex's tongue lolled heavily and I felt his heat rush into me violently. I gasped out loudly, my eyes wide and staring back into his amber ones. "Ha! Ha! A-alex!"

"Alice... ngh... my rabbit..." He pushed his palm to my cheek and leaned over, pushing his lips to my own. I kissed him back hard as he filled me again and again with each thick rope. I shivered and pulled from his mouth when the last of his heat filled me.

With my lower lip bit, I blinked up at him, seeing the satisfaction on his face. I cooed out in a soft moan, my eyes shimmering back to a maroon and then to red. My own will and energy pushed forth, trying to enhance his euphoria while I clung to him. "Ha... did that make you happy, my wolf?"

Alex clenched his teeth and nodded at me, a shuddering pant on his breath. "Yes... your eyes are so gorgeous... It's my favorite part of you..."

I sat there in his lap, giving him a soft smile, my hands resting upon his chest. "Alex... you're quite the romantic, aren't you?"

He gave me a toothy grin and moved a hand to rub down my wet hair and then over my drooped ear. "For you I am..."

With my lower lip bit, I shook my head. "Mushy dog... I... I'm not sure how I should feel about this..."

He tilted his head curiously, his brown ears lifting. "What do you mean?"

I blushed and looked away, biting my lower lip. "You... I let you do it when... I mean it was all me... You didn't finish inside the succubus me, you did it inside normal me. N-not even..." I held my hand to my face, shaking my head. "It just feels so much more personal right now..."

"Are you mad at me for it?" He growled the words, moving a hand to lift my chin and look down upon me with worry in his eyes.

"N-no you dumb dog! J-just... I don't..." I furrowed my brow and showed my teeth. "Just shut up and kiss me more!"

He pushed to my mouth and I shivered before returning his kiss, my wet tail flicking eagerly.

—♥—

We took a normal shower together after that and both wrapped towels around ourselves. I sat on a small bench in the locker room, while he used his own brush he had packed to brush my long blonde hair for me. I hummed happily for the attention and grinned over my shoulder at him.

The wolf had taken a knee to be level enough to brush it for me. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. "So... where does this leave us?" He asked me curiously.

I pursed my lips and looked down. "Alex... I let you do something I've not even allowed Katrina or Elias to do..." I shook my head and bit my lip. "I... I mean I would if they wanted to, but..."

He nodded and sighed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take something from you, or undermine your feelings for them..."

With a shake of my head I turned to face him, still wrapped in my towel. "No no... it's nothing to worry about." I smiled and put my hand to my face, grinning at him. "It was a first, and it made it special... I'm happy I got to share it with you. It makes me feel like... well like it makes up for some things, you know?"

"You didn't have to make up anything to me, Alice. I like you a lot, and I want to get to know you better. I want to protect you like I do Katrina." Alex spoke the words solemnly as he grasped my hands in his.

"Of course my wolf in shining armor." I cooed with a grin, my tail flicking behind me.

He gave me a toothy grin and lifted his ears. "Am I a knight now for you, countess?" He barked the words playfully and kissed my hands.

"Perhaps... perhaps..." I gently took his brush from his grip and tapped his shoulders with it. "I knight thee... sir very poor taste in females!" I spoke with a giggle and smiled.

"Hey! I think my taste is just fine!" He barked and grabbed for his brush, but I refused to release it.

"Is that right?" I pushed closer to his face with a grin.

"Yeah... that's right..." He growled and moved in for me. I let him kiss me and released the brush, wrapping my arms around his neck. The wolf laid me over the bench and climbed over me.

I broke the kiss and looked up at him with a smile. "Alex... we just showered... are you going to make me stink of dog again?"

The wolf growled and grabbed under my knees, spreading them. My towel unfolded, exposing my body to him. He had already shrugged off his own towel and his length was hard and eager for more of me. I clenched my teeth with a huff as he shoved the tapered tip right up against my folds and couldn't help but whimper in desire.

"Ha... it's a good thing messing with my hair is a turn-on for me..." I panted the words while he ground his head against my wet petals. I let out a soft gasp as he pushed in. "S-still... not sure... how you're getting it... in..." I groaned, nails digging at his chest while he pushed himself back down into me, his tapered tip bumping deep inside me once more.

The wolf looked down at me with adoring eyes while holding my hips. I felt his brown tail brush my toes while he loomed over me. I panted up at him and smiled as I spoke, "Okay... okay... one more... since you insist..."

My tongue lolled and I moaned gently as he started to move in me, pushing himself down into me again and again. I bit my lip and blinked up at him, offering my wrists. "H-hold me down..."

His amber eyes widened and he reluctantly grabbed my wrists. "A-alright... are you sure?" He awkwardly pinned my wrists above my head on the bench.

I tugged at his strong grip and gave a wide grin, my tail flicking happily as he moved and pushed deep into me. "Ha... yes... very, very sure..."

The lovemaking for the day was done and I was happy to get to some down-to-earth sex. I panted and lolled my tongue, feeling him push deep inside me repeatedly. He was forcing along my walls and shoving so deep that it was starting to ache. "Alex... my wolf... ha... hold me down, push hard." I panted the words up at him, blinking my crimson eyes.

He nodded and squeezed my wrists tightly while he pushed faster and harder. I panted and yelped against the bench, blinking up at him and feeling helpless in his strong grip. I saw him watching me, saw him eyeing and admiring my swaying breasts with each push he made. "Happy to finally have me?"

"So very much so..." He snarled, his pushing coming in labored thrusts now.

I moaned out and rolled my eyes upwards, shuddering as yet another release came. "Ha... fuck! Y-you make me cum so much... keep going... fuck me senseless, my dog!"

"O-okay!" He barked the words and began to shove into me with rapid heavy pumps of his cock. I yelped out with each push, my eyes watering from both the pleasure and pain. He felt like he would break my small body from his size as his knot pushed against my entrance.

"Ha... good dog! Good dog!" I panted joyously while he forced himself into me again and again. I could feel his energy, feel he was close at hand. He was doing such a good job, I decided he needed a reward.

"A-Alice... I-" He gritted his teeth and then yipped as I broke his grip easily and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I took a deep breath then blinked my shimmering blue eyes open, meeting his amber ones with a playful smile. "You what, Alex?" I hummed, then gave a soft gasp as I felt his hips give a heavy push that made that knot lodge into place, then his heat rushed into me. I bit my lower lip, giving him a loving gaze. I had to focus hard to keep them this way, but for him, it was worth it.

I kept them open and wide for him the whole time, staring into his amber irises while he filled me with every drop, his own tongue lolled out and his own eyes practically looking like they had hearts in them for me. I shuddered and gave a defeated whimper before collapsing onto my back. My eyes drifted open while I panted, the crimson returned to them. "Ha... ha... so much... truly you are fond of me..."

Alex bit his lower lip and pushed his palm to my cheek nodding as he quickly kissed my lips. "Of course, my countess..."

I blink at him and snorted a giggle before putting a hand to his lips. "S-stop... don't call me that!"

He huffed in surprise and blinked at me. "W-why not?"

With a wide grin that showed my sharp canines, I gave him a playful look. "Really... vampire... countess? I know it's my title but... come on man!" I cooed the words, giving another giggle before I leaned up and kissed his lips. "Call me your rabbit, that makes me happiest..."

The wolf nodded at me with a small smile and I stroked his cheek lovingly. "And I shall call you, my wolf..."

He nodded again and embraced me in a tight hug. I shook my head and sighed happily, hugging him back. "You really are a romantic, Alex..."

I felt him sigh happily against my throat as he nodded. My ears lifted and I pushed him back gently to stare into his eyes. A coy grin spreading across my lips as I tapped his nose. "Now that I have your attention and you're stuck inside me for a few... How do you feel about Katrina?"

The question rattled him and he barked out. "W-what? What about her?"

I pursed my lips and ran my fingertip over his lips and down his throat. "I've felt a chemical attraction from you two since day one. Yet you've never pursued it?"

Alex shook his head and gave me a shocked look. "Alice... are you really trying to play matchmaker with me after we just made love twice?"

I wagged a finger. "Tut! Once, thank you very much! What you were doing to me just now, was nothing more than a horny dog scratching an itch. Tell me I'm wrong?"

He bit his lower lip and looked away. I smiled and shook my head. "Just because I ended it on a romantic gesture for you, does not change what the intent was." I slid my palm to his chin and had him gaze upon me. "It is still special to me, do not worry your heart over that, my beautiful, strong wolf."

The wolf nodded to me and I smiled, before continuing my line of questioning. "So... do you fancy my Lady?"

"I... well sure. We've worked together for almost two decades, and she has a dynamite body. I also respect her and look up to her." He shook his head and shrugged. "But she isn't sexual, she hasn't ever been interested in things like that."

"Well, she is now." I clicked my tongue. "Why should the house succubus have all the fun?"

He shivered at the thought of it. "Ah... A-alice... what of you, what of Elias? I mean... what of Elias! The fox could burn me to ash with a simple gesture if I wronged him in such a way!"

I pursed my lips at his concerned words and shook my head. "That's not the kind of relationship the three of us have. My master will not take offense so long as you do not seek to claim her as your own. Likewise with me."

"With you?" He asked curiously.

"Indeed... I may lay, and even love whom I please. However, I only have one master." I spoke the words, feeling pride fill my chest.

"You could... love whom you please?" Alex tilted his head curiously at the words.

I grinned and pushed my hand to his cheek, feeling the warmth and faint stubble from his day. "Truly... you are a mushy dog... Shall I say I love you?"

He frowned and shook his head. "I would only wish to hear it if you mean it."

A smile played on my lips and I nodded. "Then know this. I love all of my house and would die for any one of them. You are my brother and I love you." I give the wolf a knowing grin and fold my ears, my eyes shifting to blue once more for him. "Also know that you have won a piece of my heart this day, Alex. The time may come soon that I love you as much more."

His eyes seemed to grow misty for a heartbeat and then he nodded before pushing to my lips once more. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back eagerly. I then parted my lips with a soft gasp, feeling his hips grinding. "Tch... what is it with dogs in this family..." I sighed and slid my hand down to his chest, gripping there as I feel his thrusting become more purposeful.

"It is as you said, Alice... you bring forth the romantic in me..." He growled and leaned over me, kissing at my throat as he began to mate with me again in earnest.

I shuddered and let out a soft moan, clinging to his shoulders, feeling him draw forth another release while I shivered and shook my head. "This is not romance, you horny wolf... huff... huff..."

"Shall I stop, my rabbit?" He growled the words playfully into my ear.

I clenched my teeth and locked my legs possessively around him. "Do so and I swear, you won't see my eyes blue for a month!"

—♥—

I placed my hand on my chest, taking a controlled breath to calm my heart. I looked back upon you, seeing curiosity and perhaps envy in your eyes. "My apologies, my sweet. Recalling such tales can leave my heart racing at times."

My ears folded and I smiled before shaking my head. "Do not seek to compare yourself with others, my pet. That is a road that will always lead to a dead end."

A grin showed on my face as I walked by you to collect the parasol. The rain had calmed to just a mild shower. "Come along. Let us make our retreat now while the rain has calmed. We will return to the house and I shall have some tea prepared for you."

I gave a haughty huff as you drew against my body under the parasol. "Asking me to make it for you. Tut... I spoil you once and you think it is the common way of things. Perhaps I should have you make it instead."

A smile spread on my lips at your eager response. "I jest with you, my sweet. However, I find your eagerness to please me... endearing." I nodded to myself and quickened my pace, forcing you to follow suit. The rain had started to grow angry once more and fall heavily. "Come now, let us not dally. Much as you may pine to see me in wet clinging silk."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!

12