Blood & Carrots Ep. 11

Story Info
Episode 11: I wasn't asking to go alone.
9.3k words
4.68
3.6k
5
0

Part 58 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

I really adore Val, he's such a fun and suave guy. You know as has been mentioned, he and Elias do have quite the history together, but even they haven't crossed some lines. Then again... they never had a horny succubus tethered to them either!

Also, if you can't tell, Alice is a bit of a spitfire and she has trouble reining her emotions in. It's hard to say if this is her newfound power at work or what, but either way, it gets her into some interesting spots, as you saw in her evaluation. What happens when you buck up to your Master though?

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 11:

I wasn't asking to go alone

"Your dedication is commendable, my sweet. However, you really should take better care of your health." I gently scolded you while sitting at the fire with you, both of us holding a hot drink in our hands.

I gave a nod but then shook my head. "Chivalry aside, my kind do not have concern for things like colds. Furthermore, I was not in need of your escort. You jeopardize your health over folly."

A grin showed on my face and I sighed. "Yes yes... you are smitten and would simply be lost without me."

"Shall I continue where I left off? Would you like to know more about Elias?" You nodded eagerly and I showed you a smile.

—♥—

"So, I've got bad news and good news." The white-eared fox spoke to me from across his desk, his fingertips pressed together in a peak.

I felt my back stiffen as I sat in the chair across from him, my ears lifting. "Master, have I done something wrong?"

Elias waved a hand. "No no, nothing of the sorts. Be at peace my rabbit."

I felt my tension ease and nodded my head, my ears returning to their natural droop. "So what's the bad news then?"

"Sir Val just can't take the time to come here right now. Lakestone simply has too much to deal with." The fox spoke pointedly towards me.

I frowned but nodded. "I understand. It's a shame... I do miss him. So what's the good news then, Master?"

"The good news, my Lady, is you and I are going to be going on a little trip. He is too busy to come here, but not too busy to see us. We will simply go to him." The fox gave me a smile, seeing my eyes widen.

"R-really? We're going on a trip, together? Just you and I?" I huff the words excitedly, my tail flicking eagerly as I clench my fists.

"That's right my rabbit. We leave tomorrow evening as soon as the rays of the sun fade, so be sure to rise early." He grinned, seeing my excitement.

"Okay! Are we gonna do something cool like turn into birds and ride the wind currents there?" I flicked my ears eagerly while grinning at the fox.

Elias gave me an amused laugh. "First off, shapeshifting is more troublesome than you would imagine it to be, my Lady. Second off, even if we did. It's almost twenty-four hundred miles away." The fox shook his head with a smile. "No, we will fly out there, via a plane."

I pouted a little at the notion of not learning new tricks and nodded. "Alright my lord."

"Chin up my rabbit, you've got enough tricks up your sleeve for the time being. You get too many, too soon, and you won't be able to keep up." Elias stood and moved to me, rubbing my head gently.

I grinned and felt his will flood over me while I sighed happily and flicked my ears drunkenly. "Of course my Master, my love..."

"I apologize, I've worked late into the morning the last few days. Have you and Katrina been sleeping well?" He rubbed both hands gently over my ears while I nodded.

"Of course, Master. I don't think she has spent a night out of my bed in weeks. Well except the nights we both stay in yours." I cooed and stood, pushing myself to his chest with a grin.

Elias growled as he embraced me, his nails dragging down my back slowly. "Tell her I would very much enjoy if tonight, you both did."

I flicked my tail and leaned up on my toes to gently kiss his lips. "Of course, my master, my love... anything you will, and you know we eagerly will comply."

"Only if you both wish it, do not feel you ever have to comply out of duty." He pushed his palm to my face and cupped my cheek gently.

My blue eyes shifted to red and sparkled at his touch. "Of course, my lord. You are a noble and kind fox, I know you would never expect that of us."

"Noble and kind am I?" My heart sank as I watched him cast his gaze away from mine, then gently pulled from my arms.

"M-Master? Have I upset you?" I quickly followed after him, not allowing him to say anything before pushing myself to his back. I hugged him from behind, pushing my will into him gently as I would Katrina.

He gave pause then flinched slightly as he felt what I was doing. "You truly are a kind soul, Alice. Please do not ever lose that."

"Talk to me, Ma- ... Elias. Talk to me and tell me what weighs upon you, love? I wish to be here for you as you have been for me." I spoke the words gently into his shoulder, nuzzling him and continuously pushing my energy into him.

He stood there in my arms for a long series of moments, perhaps even a few minutes. Eventually, I felt him give a shudder of a sigh. "That's enough, rabbit. Release me."

I frowned but obeyed, stepping back and putting my hands in front of me. "Master..."

The fox turned to me and gave me a gentle smile. "Alice, your concern means a lot. I am thankful to have you." He moved to take a seat behind his desk and looked me over with a level gaze. "Some things need to remain in the past, I apologize for my loss of composure."

"My lord! I am here for you, please do not be-"

"Enough!" He barked the word, an edge to his voice. I shivered and straightened my back, feeling his will push forward.

He showed his teeth and looked away. "Alice, if the time comes and I wish to talk about things. I shall call upon you first. However, you will let this rest, now."

I bit my lower lip and felt a cocktail of emotions flood into me. Concern, frustration, and even anger. My eyes must have given it away, the crimson growing darker. I could see he felt the irritation in me from his rejection. "As you will, my lord." I spoke sharply.

"Alice, there is no need to take this to heart." He spoke gently while laying his hands upon his lap.

"Is that an order as well, my lord?" I spoke the words bitterly, my eyes glowing red in anger. I knew I was being unfair, I knew I was but a blink of an eye in his existence. It was unrealistic to expect him to bare his soul to me.

He simply frowned at my display. "No, I suppose it is not. You may take your leave."

I turned on my heel and walked a few paces before stopping and clenching my fists. I felt the anger well up inside me. Why wouldn't he trust me? Had I not shown my devotions and love for him? I had stood against beings that could have struck me down without effort, all in his name. I stood there, mulling over the most proper way to explain things to him.

"You piss me off, Elias Blackpaw!" I spat out while looking at him over my shoulder.

"I am aware of your frustration, my La-"

"Don't you 'my Lady' me!" I retorted before he could finish and turned to face him, putting my hands on my hips. "Do you make light of my respect, my dedication... my... my love for you?"

"I do not make light of any of it, and I cherish it." The fox showed his teeth, the words coming out in a deep growl. "I do not cherish the belligerence you are showing me right now though."

"Then strike me down, it is within your right and ability to do so." I folded my arms like a defiant teenager and glared at him. "I have stood and faced certain death in your name, and this family's honor. Yet you will not trust in me to comfort you. How should I feel?"

"Gods be damned, rabbit!" The fox slammed his hand upon the desk as he stood, his ears and tail erupting in ethereal wisps of blue flame. "It is nothing, it was a momentary glimpse of the past in my mind and nothing more."

"The fact it arose at all, is enough for me to give concern!" I faced him on the other side of the desk, slamming my own hand upon it. My teeth showed and I willed forth my own foxfire, blue flames drifting from my fingertips.

"Do not brandish my own power against me, rabbit!" Elias snarled, as his eyes grew to a flaming blue.

"I didn't ask for your fucking power!" I slammed my fist on his desk, my eyes burning as I felt my vision grow blurry with tears. "I didn't want your stupid blue flames, I didn't want Katrina's blood magic!" The fox showed his teeth but remained silent, crossing his arms and staring upon me.

I put a hand to my face, shuddering as I let out a weak sigh. The ethereal tail of flames whipped about and cut through the air, mimicking the movements of my smaller tail. "All I wanted from either of you, was your love... your love and the means to comfort you..."

I moved my hand from my face and crossed my arms in the same way he had done. We stood there, staring at one another, both of our blue flames flickering and rolling off our bodies in faint wisps.

"What do you want me to do?" Elias spoke the words quietly while watching the tears roll down my cheeks.

"To trust me with your feelings. I do not plan to make light of them, or... hurt you." I clicked my tongue as I replied to him.

"You have already made me open up more than anyone else has in over half a century. Does that not satisfy you?" I could hear the edge having left his voice and the dog now spoke in calm calculated words.

"It does not." I said pointedly. "I am thankful for your love and adoration, but I want your trust. I want you to come to me when you feel the need. I wish my arms to be a sanctuary for you when you are troubled."

"You are not the first to tell this to me, Alice." Elias showed his teeth and I could see the glint of pain in his eyes.

"I care not who said it before me. What matters is I am here and saying it now. You say you've lived almost six centuries, but all of those years are gone now." I thrust a hand out towards him, flames drifting from my fingertips. "I am here. I am now and this is our moment, Elias."

"How poetic. When your powers are in focus, you get very dramatic, Alice." The fox showed his teeth in a grin, his hand reaching out to grasp mine.

My gaze softened at his touch and my ears drooped. "I simply try to be like you, my Master... Everything I do is for you, Katrina, and our family." I closed my eyes and gave a deep sigh. "I do not try to make light of your past, but I and Katrina are here now. Embrace us, hold us, trust us..."

"I understand," Elias growled the words and gripped my wrist, pulling me forward. I gasped at the pull and used my other hand to brace on the desk as he pulled me right across it to him.

I found myself on my knees before him, sitting atop his desk while he wraps his arms around me and held me tight. We were eye level in this position and I pressed my forehead to his own, arms gently wrapping around his neck."I apologize for my outburst..." I whispered gently.

"You were within your rights..." Elias growled and pivoted his head slightly, moving his lips over my own to kiss me. I blinked my blazing red eyes and closed them, returning his affection happily.

We held one another tightly, our blue flames rolling silently off one another. I let out a needy groan and pushed my tongue forward, eager to have more of him. A soft gasp escaped my throat as he pulled from my lips and shook his head. "Now is not the time..."

My eyes focused with a childish glare. "W-what the hell? This is the perfect time! Do the words 'make up sex' mean nothing to you?"

Elias grinned and pushed his forehead to my own. "It must wait, I have a conference call with the council due in just a few minutes time."

"Fine... make it up to me in the morning, with Katrina." I huffed, brushing my lips to his.

"Of course..." He growled the words, stealing another quick kiss from me.

"I won't let you be a bossy fox... I'm going to be in charge." I cooed playfully.

"I'll believe it when I see it." Elias spoke playfully as he stepped from my grip. I slid off his desk and stood before him.

I folded my arms and let my foxfire fade, he had already done so as well. "Before I go..."

"Yes, my Lady?" He gave me a soft smile and brushed a hand over one of my ears.

I clicked my tongue and met his eyes. "You've not derailed me. What troubled you so earlier?"

Elias frowned and moved away from me, crossing his arms behind his back. His white tail flicked and rolled as he looked up and away. "You won't let this rest, will you?"

"I will not." I folded my arms stubbornly.

The fox shook his head. "When I was turned, my frenzy was almost instantaneous. One moment my sire had turned me, the next I was at his throat. Very much like you, the one that made me was gone and I had nothing but questions." He lifted his ears and cut his crystal blue eyes to me. "Unlike you though, I had no one to mentor me, or to guide me. To make matters worse, I couldn't even rely on pop culture to fill in the gaps."

"So all alone with no idea what you were or how to control it," I spoke out solemnly.

Elias nodded and gave a shrug. "I did not know the man, all I knew was that by instinct I had fed on him. My teeth were larger and nature just kind of directed my hand from there. I almost died my first sunrise. Thankfully, shelter was nearby and I managed to survive. A few tests of exposing a ray of sunlight on exposed skin, through a crack in a wall, confirmed my fears."

"I roamed the fields and forests of the area, what would have been the Khanate of Kazan, later to become part of Russia." He frowned at the old memories and then looked back at me. "I knew I was a devil of some sort. I tried to avoid settlements and camps, sticking to the wilderness and preying on wild game."

"Well, that was noble of you," I spoke out comfortingly towards him, but the fox simply shook his head.

"Honor did not guide my hand. It was fear." He sighed and shook his head. "That didn't last though, eventually the hunger was overbearing and I stole away into a small nomadic camp. I thought I would be able to somehow control myself and not kill, just take enough and leave them to heal. However, as soon as the first drop hit my tongue, the frenzy came over me."

I flinched and felt my heart sink at the words. "Elias... that's not yo-"

"You think that mattered?" He gave me a calculated look. "That camp had over a dozen people. I claimed them all, even the children." Elias showed his teeth and moved to the window, hands clasped behind his back. "The next few years was that. Me being a monster. I preyed upon travelers, small camps, even minor settlements. I killed without remorse or concern."

He gave me a sad glance and folded his ears. "I easily ended hundreds of lives over those few years. That wasn't the only thing though... if I found a particular female rather fetching while in a camp... well... since I was there..."

I swallowed a lump in my throat and looked away, clenching my teeth. "Elias... what happened? What made you finally stop?"

"Word got around about me, eventually the church and local lords dispatched troops and acolytes to hunt me down. I managed to flee but not without serious injuries. I wandered the wilderness for several days before my strength gave out and I collapsed. Perhaps he was watching me all along, or it was just a stroke of fortune. Regardless I woke in a small cottage, the proprietor of it a hearty Russian man that appeared to be around my age."

Elias took a deep breath. "He never told me his name, I just called him teacher. He was like me, but he had managed to control his hunger and found other means to slake it. He reared livestock and would bleed them regularly but not slay them. He had a system in place so that the animals would rotate and recover before the next bloodletting."

"It's good you found someone to help you." I smiled and moved over to him, placing a hand to my lord's shoulder.

Elias gave me a smile and nodded. "This is why, if possible. We try to help get our new members past their frenzy, then let them decide the path they wish to trek down."

The fox looked at the time then back out the window. "After that, I spent over half a decade with my teacher. I learned and gathered wisdom from him. Until..." He clicked his tongue and glanced over at me. "The abridged version. The church came with their soldiers, he fell protecting me. In my rage and sadness, my foxfire awoke. I burned over two dozen men to ash that night. I buried my teacher and destroyed his homestead so none would disturb his rest."

I frowned at the sad end of his teacher. "How terrible... he wasn't hurting anyone..."

"He existed in a time and age of paranoia, my rabbit. If you weren't part of the group, you were evil." He gave a shrug. "I spent the next few years studying medicine and became a competent doctor, as well as a decent field medic. I used my talents to save lives and to also feed where I could. Needless to say, I was a big advocate of the benefits of bloodletting."

I smiled, not letting on I had already heard as much from Val. "You see Master? You really are kind and noble... You found a way to give back and make amends. I'm sure you saved many more lives than you took."

Elias gave me a frown. "Debatable... regardless that's enough of a trip down memory lane. Are you satisfied for now, my Lady?"

With a nod I pushed myself to him, hugging him close. "I am, thank you for trusting me with it. I am always here to talk and listen, my love..."

"It does feel a little better to talk about it." Elias smiled then patted my rear gently. "Off you go now my rabbit, I really should get to the council business."

"Alright Master. I think I will call upon Alex and see if he wishes to train with me in the basement." I gave the fox a quick kiss before turning to leave.

"You have been practicing with him frequently the last few days," Elias called out to me conversationally.

I had no intention of hiding anything from him. I gave the fox a hungry grin and folded my ears. "Oh yes... the wolf makes for a simply delightful workout buddy."

The fox showed his teeth. "No doubt... I smell him all over you, even after you shower."

I flicked my tail upwards and huffed out. "Yes, well perhaps if I stopped showering with him, that would help. A shame about you having to take that conference call, Master. Truly a pity..." I gave him a hungry grin then swayed my hips with my walking, heading for the exit to his office.

"A moment, my Lady," Elias spoke the words out from behind. I gave a wicked grin, my hand on the door handle.

"Yes, my lord brother?" I cooed playfully and looked over my shoulder. My eyes widened a little, he was already on top of me. The fox moved quickly when he wanted to.

"Do not 'lord brother' me, Alice..." He growled into my ears, hands rubbing at my breasts from behind as he drew me against his chest.

I folded my ears and sighed happily when he touched me. "Feeling possessive my Master? What about the council call?"

"The council will wait..." His words came out confident and eager. I watched while his hand moved, gliding over the front of the jeans I had worn for training.

"I had jested about Alex, he is busy with pack duties today, my lord." I grinned, feeling him peel my pants down, exposing my blue panties before him. I giggled excitedly as the dog grabbed me up and simply hauled me to his desk, laying me over it. I braced on my palms, lazily kicking my feet while he took my panties from me.

"No matter... you said it yourself. I should live in the moment with you and our Lady. I will not send you away clearly longing for my touch." The fox moved between my legs, working the front of his silk pants.