Blood & Carrots Ep. 15

Story Info
Episode 15: I could've danced all night.
9.3k words
4.85
3.1k
3

Part 62 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

Did you enjoy Alice meeting her new celestial girlfriend? Rest assured you'll be seeing more of the lovely retriever, ah but let us move along, for now, we've some drama to tend to!

Do you remember how Alice handled her evaluation, my lovely reader? Well, she's about to be on the spot dealing with a very volatile and sensitive council affair. She's grown both in wisdom and strength since then though, so I'm sure everything will be fine!

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 15:

I could've danced all night

"Sir Val had forewarned me of things to come, however, I didn't realize how quickly they would spiral. A small part of me hoped it wouldn't be as bad as Elias and Val had told me to expect." I gave you a sad smile and shook my head. "I talk a big game, but I just simply wanted everyone to get along and be happy."

"You want to know about that first encounter? There will be no saucy lovemaking to be had in that story my pet." I spoke the words of warning to you, but you persist.

"Hum... very well. I did build-up to this after all, didn't I?" I look to the fireplace in thought before beginning, "I parted from Gloria the following evening..."

—♥—

"Can I see you again?" I lifted my ears with a playful smile, standing outside of her apartment. I had taken her to dinner once the sun set and now was dropping her off.

"I would very much like that..." The golden-haired dog gave me a gentle smile and moved her hands to grip my own. I felt her will flood into me from her touch.

Pushing closer to her, I rose up on my toes and pressed my mouth to her own, eager to taste her one last time. I heard the growl in her throat as she embraced me, pulling my smaller body possessively to her own, our breasts mashing together while we embraced.

Several moments passed and I felt her pull away from my mouth. I rested a hand on her face, staring into her deep blue eyes. "You have my number, call or text me anytime..." I spoke the words lovingly to her.

"Likewise... I will miss you," She whispered the words into my ear and I grinned childishly at them.

"I am not far my angel, I can be to you within half an hour easily." I pulled from her arms and put my hands behind my back. "Unless you pine for me in the middle of the day, then you may have to wait."

She barked a laugh and gave me a long look. "Will you speak of me to your lord?"

I clicked my tongue and looked away awkwardly. "I feel I have no choice, I am sure he would smell and feel your energy upon me, Gloria..."

"Will it cause you problems?" She drooped her tail and frowned.

"Unknown... but my master, he is a kind and understanding fox. I am sure I will be fine." I hummed the words and gave her a reassuring grin.

"Alright, just let me know how things go..." She spoke the words, her voice sounding unconvinced.

"Will you be alright?" I asked her with worry in my own voice.

She gave me a smile. "I think so. It is not uncommon to go years without seeing a superior. Some taint from living amongst the mundanes and fighting the evils is to be expected as well."

I showed my teeth in a snarl and my eyes flashed red. "Gloria... you tell me if you end up in a situation. I will come for you... I will go through hell for you, or heaven as it were..."

The dog showed me a smile. "You're a silly thing, Alice..."

"Swear to me! Swear you will tell me if you have any problems!" I snapped out and clenched my fist, blue flames starting to lap off it.

Gloria flinched at my words. Swearing to your word in the supernatural world could have dire consequences and she knew it. Some beings were so strongly bound by oaths and honor, that breaking one's word could actually strip them of power. That's nothing to be said for what others in their circles may do if they heard of broken words. Even demons took the oath of swearing your name to be a serious matter.

"A-alice... that's a lot-"

"I swear on my family name, if they come for you... I will make them go through me first!" I spat the words out and showed my teeth in a glare.

Gloria bit her lower lip and nodded. "Very well... you have my word. Upon my honor. I will see you are made aware if something like that came to be."

I gave a sharp nod and moved to her once more. My eyes were still red as I looked up upon her. "Call on me any time. You have my heart and my sword arm."

The dog gave a chuckle and ran her fingertips through my hair. "Alice... can you even use a sword?"

My cheeks grew warm as I looked away awkwardly.. "N-no... it just sounded cool I thought..."

The dog giggled and I felt her hand reach back to smack my butt hard. I huffed and felt myself push into her chest for another hug. "Silly thing... I will call upon you if I ever need anything."

I nodded and smiled against her chest. We shared one last kiss and I let her be on her way. At the time, I didn't realize just how much faith she had put into me with her word, because celestials that break their oaths don't suffer any degrading of power, they simply die.

—♥—

I took a steadying breath before walking into the mansion. I wasn't sure what to expect from Elias or Katrina over this. I had called them on the way home and they told me they would be in his study awaiting my return. The servants were already giving me shocked glances when I strode in and I bit my lip.

Upon entering my lord's study, he and Katrina both sprang their ears up and met me with shocked gazes. I blushed awkwardly and looked away. "Uhm... I'm home?"

"Alice... are you okay?" Katrina quickly moved over to me and looked me over.

"I'm fine, why?" I watched the cat examining me like a mother checking a child for injury after a fall. Her hand cautiously reached up and brushed over my cheek. I blinked up at her and lifted my ears.

"Well... she seems fine..." She spoke back to Elias, a frown on her face.

Elias folded his hands on the desk. "Alice, what happened? How are you still with us?"

I felt irritated and clenched my fists. "What are you two talking about? Still with you? Checking to see if I'm okay?"

"You're giving off strong taints of divine energy, celestial energy specifically," Elias spoke the words with deep concern in his voice.

I clenched my teeth, finding the whole process of concern and awe rather annoying, my irritation cresting. "Yeah, because I fucked one. I guess I didn't shower thoroughly enough... oh wait, we did it in the shower too."

The fox gaped his mouth and Katrina blinked at me in shock. I blushed and looked away from both of them, crossing my hands behind my back. "Have I broken some terrible law and now I have to die or something?"

"No... but... how?" Elias spoke the words, his voice still in shock.

I cut my eyes back to him and frowned. "The same way I have sex with anyone? She was a girl so there was lots of licking and grinding." I glanced over at Katrina and gave her an apologetic look. "Uh... sorry if talking about it bothers you, my love..."

The cat shook her head and smiled. "That's okay, I'm just glad you're alright..."

"I am! She was a nice girl, we're going to see one another again. I like her." I hummed and flicked my ears.

"Alice... you play a dangerous game..." Elias spoke gently to me.

"You know... fuck the game..." I spat out at my master in a matter-of-fact tone, earning him a shocked look.

My teeth clenched and I paced towards his desk, summoning my fire forth. "I don't buy it... we build these fucking walls... we set these lines in the sand... yet I and Gloria were fine once we got to talking..."

I glanced back at Katrina, blue flames flicking from my fingertips. "Everyone is so out of touch, did you know they still think we just rampage and kill? None of them even realize we have laws and balances in place."

"Wait... how much did you tell this celestial, Alice?" Elias spoke the words in a stern tone of voice.

I glanced back at him and shrugged. "Nothing to jeopardize us or the court. She even respected my decision to not tell her my house name and didn't even pry to get me to talk."

Elias relaxed and settled me with a calm look. "I'm glad you're safe... we didn't know there was a celestial in the city."

"Well there is and she is here to watch it, so I suggest to make any of the members of our family that kill, be on high alert." I showed him a frown and rolled a small ball of blue flame over my fingers. "Or tell them to grow up..."

"Alice. It is not your place to judge what other family members do within the constraints of our law." Elias snapped the words at me.

I gave him a look that must have resembled one of a defiant teenager. "I do judge them, I judge them harshly... There are no excuses for it in this day and age."

"We are what we are Alice, to deny that would be to-"

"Have you ever tasted divine blood, Elias of the divine flame?" I asked him curiously, seeing him flinch at the name.

"Katrina... leave us," The fox growled at the black cat.

"Elias..." Katrina frowned and hesitated. "Do not hurt our rabbit... or you will have to answer to me as well," She spoke fiercely and left the room.

"What were you told." He spoke in commandment towards me.

"That you willed divine flame that could cleanse. That no one knew how you came of the power, but that you were a mighty vampire lord." I spoke in a bored tone of voice, tossing a small sphere of white flame up and down in my palm.

"Did you show her?" He asked pointedly.

"I did, in her dreams. I showed her the full degree of it and it hurt her to look upon it. She said I gave off more radiance than some of the strongest celestials she had ever seen." I hummed and doused my flames, everywhere but upon my palm that kept tossing the flaming sphere about.

Elias peaked his fingertips and sighed. "What was her name?"

"Gloria." I caught the sphere on a final landing and doused it. I then folded my hands behind my back and faced him properly.

"Is she a good girl? Treated you well?" He asked gently.

I gave him a smile. "She is... she was very kind and worried about me, worried about me coming home."

He gave me a smile. "I'm glad you met a good girl. Will she be okay?"

"She better be... I hold the same stance with her I do with all of the rest of you." I set him with a fierce look. "She said if they find out, they would execute her. I told her they will go through me first."

Elias winced but nodded. "I know I can't change your mind, let us hope it doesn't come to that."

"And if it does?" I asked him pointedly.

"Then I won't try to stop you. Nothing else, spirit her away and we will see about harboring her if they can't track her somehow." He shrugged. "Hypothetically speaking."

I gave the fox a fierce grin. "You would so readily trust her?"

"I would readily trust anyone whom you trusted, Alice. That is the truth of the matter." He folded his hands and gave me a level look. "I believe in your judgment of others."

My eyes grew wet and my vision blurred at his words. "Ha... thank you, Master..."

He stepped from his desk and moved to me, a hand resting upon my head gently. I felt his energy pour into me and I hugged him tightly. I felt him flinch slightly and blinked up upon him. "What is it?"

He gave me a gentle smile and shook his head. "Nothing... I just haven't felt the purity of divine energy in a long time, and you are rife with it right now..."

I frowned. "Is this permanent? What will the council say?"

"It should fade within a day, but I surmise Lorelai will easily pick up on it." He frowned and folded his arms in thought.

"W-what should I do?" I felt a little panic well up in me.

He gave a shrug. "No point lying about it, if she asks... you tell the truth."

I gave him a frown. "Okay... and when she decides I'm an abomination and strikes me down, Then what?"

"Then she strikes us both down. I will not allow it." He showed his teeth and I felt him pull me possessively to him. I shuddered at his force of will and nodded, holding close to him.

We held one another for a long moment before I spoke out gently. "Are you upset I laid with her?"

"I am shocked... I didn't know such a thing possible... I am not upset with you though, merely concerned." His words came to me strong and gentle while he stroked my hair and ears.

I nodded and set him with a strong gaze. "It will be okay, my Lord... I think... I think things will change with this."

"Do you really? Are the winds of change blowing in our faces now?" He spoke the words with a coy grin.

I flicked my tail and grinned back. "I do! I think this will be a good thing in the end."

—♥—

The following evening we boarded our flight. We were heading into the desert region to the southeast of us. House Sandshore was appropriately named, the city it was in bodied a major river delta that cut through the desolate wastelands of desert.

I dressed formally since I was to meet with Lorelai, dressing in a pale blue dress that hugged my hips but breathed enough to offer relief from the heat. I chose a modest set of flats instead of heels, I wanted to be able to move around if needed. My hair was in a bun and set with a few ornate sticks of blue, small jeweled tassels hanging from the ends

"Do I look the part, my lord?" I asked Elias with a smile.

The look in his eyes said he liked what he saw. The fox drew me close and growled into my ears. "You look stunning, I will enjoy tearing that outfit off you when we get back to the hotel..."

I bit my lower lip and pulled from his arms playfully. "Of course, Master... but focus on your duties for now." I gave a cocky grin and put my hands on my hips. "And not to worry, I have my guns in a holster at my thigh."

He gave me a serious nod and moved to walk into the nondescript warehouse. It was a surreal experience for me. Seeing the five chairs lined up before the one lone chair. Two members were already present and I recognized both of them. The first of course was the head of the council and the only member I had seen that was my size, Lorelai. The other was a member I knew fairly well.

Elias made his formal greetings and I presented myself to the two of them with a polite bow. "Nice to see you again, lady Lorelai and you as well... lord Harold." I gave the large lion a playful smile.

"It is good to see you again, sister. Please let us treat together once this business is finished, I want to hear how your life is going." Lorelai spoke to me in a stern but friendly tone before I smiled and nodded to her.

I then turned my attention to the lion and grinned up at him. He was bigger than Alex and I found my tail flicking for some reason. He gave me a long pause before offering a nod. "You are well, sister?"

"I am, and it's a pleasant surprise to see you, brother." I frowned and folded my arms in thought. "Wait... is it appropriate for me to say that, or should I always address you as sir?"

The lion gave a hearty laugh and pushed a hand hard down upon my head, gently patting my hair and ears but not disrupting my bun. "You worry too much rabbit. Simply address me as Harold if it suits you."

I flicked my ears against his hand, feeling his will push over me. I gave him a cocky grin and pushed my own will back, overwhelming his. He lifted his ears and widened his eyes. "You have grown strong..."

"I have..." I hummed the words and put my hands on my hips.

He showed me a challenging grin. "Perhaps that time of me coming to call will not be long."

I showed my own teeth and clenched a fist. "No need... invite me to your house, I would love to see it."

He gave another laugh and opened his arms. "You're already here, Alice. This evaluation is for my newest family member."

My ears lifted in shock, then I smiled and nodded. "By the way Harold..."

"Yes?" He spoke to me curiously.

"I like you more this way, you're more relaxed and less... stuffy." I showed my teeth in a grin.

"Stuffy am I?" He growled out and folded his arms.

"You can be pretty uptight during these." Elias barked out from next to Lorelai.

The sheep nodded in agreement. "It's true, you like to play bad cop, sir Harold."

"Heh... well he is my family member, I suppose there are no reasons to put on airs. Still the... bad cop?" He grinned at the sheep in amusement. Lorelai gave a small smile and turned back to Elias.

"In all seriousness though... Harold, sir..." I fixed him with a strong look. "I would love to test myself against you, I want to be strong and protect my family. I have heard from several court members that you are the most powerful warrior in our clans."

He showed me a grin, his chest swelling with pride. "You heard right, Alice. I have not been bested in one on one combat in centuries. Do you think you could challenge me?"

I giggled and offered him a smile. "Surely not... however, I feel I would learn so much from sparring with you. Please consider my request when you have time, sir."

He folded his arms in thought and rubbed his chin. "Of course... come to my house when you have time, I will teach you to be a master of any weapon you choose from my armory."

"Really?" I spoke out excitedly, my tail flicking about.

"That's enough, Sister. You can speak to Harold at length, later. The time is almost upon us." Lorelai spoke out to me. I gave her a polite nod and moved next to Elias.

The fourth council member arrived, a stocky boar with a thick bayou accent. He lamented the long flight from the southeastern regions but seemed a jovial friendly sort. The four members made small talk until the hour struck.

The marquess of Silverpaw arrived last. Sarnai didn't so much walk as flow into the room. She moved with a lithe grace of fluid elegance. She looked to be about a foot taller than Katrina in height. Her hair was silky and black like ravens wings and seemed to cascade down her back to the base of her tail. Her elongated black ears looked larger than Elias's and her thick black tail seemed to have more body to it.

Her deep brown eyes met the other fox across the room and I felt the tension fill my lord. She quietly moved to the group, dressed in a regal-looking fur vest and skirt. The outfit was adorned with colorful badges and medals. It was as if someone had taken tribal Mongolian wear and infused it with European military dress. A large composite bow was strapped to her back, but she showed no signs of a quiver. It was obvious it was a uniform piece to her outfit.

"Sarnai." Lorelai gave a nod to her. The black fox gave a polite nod in return.

I felt Elias's energy change in that moment. The dog who was always so strong and powerful, I could feel his apprehension. I could only imagine what it was like for him in this moment. I wished nothing more than to hug him and comfort him, but I knew it would be improper during council affairs.

"Where is your second?" Lorelai asked pointedly.

"To me, Jennifer." The black fox spoke in a silken voice of command. A small figure speedily moved from the door to her side in the blink of an eye. A small mouse who was shockingly, a little shorter than me. Her drooped and slightly rounded ears pushed out of shoulder-length brown hair. She was dressed in a similar garb of ornate fur vest and leggings. She made no effort to hide the dual scabbards at her back housing large glaives within them.

"Jennifer, it's good to see you again." Lorelai gave the mouse a nod.

The mouse dropped to a knee and bowed respectfully to the sheep. "Always a pleasure, my lady."

Lorelai gave Elias a look and then Sarnai another. "You two have duties and obligations to fulfill. I expect this to go smoothly, is that understood?"