Blood & Carrots Ep. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorelai nodded her head. "More accurately, it's simply a hedge term for having multiple genetic heritages in one creature."

"But... Luciano?" I asked and put a finger to my cheek in thought.

"He had broken law two times in the past to sire and both produced normal members of our court that simply fed on blood. He also showed no signs of what you are doing" Lorelai sighed and shook her head. "I saw your flames and energy during your evaluation, I had a feeling then... I should have checked upon you sooner."

"Lorelai..." Elias spoke out with hesitation in his voice. "I can't lose her..."

The sheep pursed her lips and looked down at her folded hands. "In truth... few would know but me what you are. Sarnai no doubt believes you are just a powerful succubus and your theft of her power will be temporary."

The sheep cast her brown eyes at mine and spoke out pointedly, "Explain to me why I feel celestial power in you."

I lowered my ears and gave a defeated laugh. "Because I banged an angel a few days ago."

She frowned and blinked at me in disbelief. "You have to be lying, but I sense you speak the truth... how are you not horribly burn-" She pursed her lips, already having the answer and nodded. "So you speak the truth."

"I do... her name was Gloria, she was a wonderful dog and we're kind of dating now," I spoke the words sadly and folded my ears. "Ha... provided I live to see her again, I suppose."

"I have no intentions of putting you to the sword, Alice," Lorelai spoke to me softly in an unusually gentle voice.

My ears lifted and I felt a little relief fill my soul. "Really?"

"I should!" The sheep snapped out, showing her sharp teeth to me. "By court law you should both be executed and you know it, Elias!" She huffed the words and shifted her gaze to the fox.

He lowered his head before giving her a nod. "I realize that, yes..."

"Master... you were risking your own life for me all this time?" I blushed and shook my head, feeling pain fill my heart at the thought of it.

"Enough of all that." Lorelai cut me off and waved a hand. "Alice... you are something different... yet you are the same as us. You are not dead and yet you are."

"I'm pretty sure I'm dead, I feel my heart stop all the time." I laughed the words and grinned at the sheep.

"Your heart slows to a crawl, but it is still working. The demon blood in you wouldn't allow it to stop and now..." She pursed her lips. "Celestial blood... for us, it fades after a time, but I'm not sure how you will react to it, it may also influence that."

"Ah... I only had a few drops, I'm sure that's fine." I hummed and grinned. "She even offered to let me drink but I wouldn't."

"A drop of taint is all it would take, Alice." Lorelai thrusted her hand out and spoke authoritatively towards me. "Halt your heart."

I nodded and willed the blood to ease and my heart to slow. I felt the pace ease and slow but not fully halt. My ears fold and I frown in concentration. "Ah... I... can't?"

Elias looked at me in shock and Lorelai gave me a sad smile. "You are a mess, rabbit..." The sheep spoke sadly.

"Is she going to be okay, Lorelai?" Elias asks her, the concern in his voice obvious.

"She will be fine, old friend. Well... in theory." She spoke and looked back at me. "Let me see If I understand your situation... You have vampire, demon, and celestial energies at work within you. Yes?"

"I... I guess I do? I and Gloria only had sex once... erm... okay six times, but only were together one day." I gave an awkward grin.

"Divine and unholy fire, both being fueled with celestial energy... By the Elders..." Lorelai sighed and shook her head.

"She has also harnessed Katrina's power," Elias spoke to Lorelai with a nod.

The sheep gave him a shocked look. "We only have a handful in our entire court who can do that."

"Well, she is now amongst them. She has even started fusing foxfire with it." He spoke the words as he pulled out a small necklace from his shirt. the small maroon chip of steel I made him, now worn as a gem, with casings of gold shielding the sharp edges.

"That is... it almost looks like something not of this world." Lorelai stared upon the blood steel in curiosity.

I finally spoke out, the anxiety of everything getting to me. "Lady Lorelai.... What should I do?" I drooped my ears with a frown.

She took a deep breath and gave me a composed look. "You will continue your life. You will remember to always bring honor to our court and your family." The sheep shook her head and shrugged. "Other than that... keep our veil and you are free to love whom you wish while being yourself."

"Thank you Lorelai..." Elias gave her a sad knowing smile.

"Thank you..." I smiled at the sheep and flicked my ears happily.

"Elias... Sarnai, she will feel disgraced today, regardless that Alice ceded... she will intensify her means to seek war with your family. The madness to have her wrongs righted will intensify," Lorelai spoke the words gently to the fox.

"Well if she wants me to kill her, I will happily take what she has left." I showed my teeth in a grin and folded my arms.

"Do not show misguided confidence, Alice. Sarnai was weak and had not fed in some time. Had she been at full strength the initial blow would have taken your head off your shoulders!" She sharply reprimanded me.

I clenched my teeth and looked down at my feet. "I see..."

"Furthermore, she knows to avoid direct contact with you now. You have traded your greatest ace for a small flicker of her power." She looked at me directly, her brown eyes staring hard into my blue ones.

"S-so what should I do then?" I felt panic fill me, realizing I may have only spurred things into a faster movement.

"All you can do. The power is yours now, strengthen it and temper it. Perhaps the newfound celestial powers you have will further benefit you." The sheep gave me a shrug. "Get stronger and smarter. You outfoxed the fox this time, will you be so lucky next time? See that you stack the deck in your favor."

I gave her a grin and nodded. "Yes, lady Lorelai... thank you."

Elias fixed me with a look. "I will also make an effort to increase your training of foxfire and see that Katrina does the same with your thaumaturgy."

"Okay! Let's do that as soon as we get home!" I grinned and clenched my fist, flicking my tail eagerly.

Lorelai stood from the chair and looked at the fox. "Elias, I have a request."

"Of course, anything you need." He bowed his head respectfully.

She lifted a finger. "Let the rabbit stay here for a few days. I wish to speak with her at more length. It will also give her a chance to visit upon sir Harold. He is a mighty warrior and could teach her several things."

"Of course. Is that alright with you Alice?" He asked me with a smile.

I finished sending off a text message and nodded. "Yeah! I just texted Katrina, Alex and Gloria to let them know I would be gone for a few days!"

Lorelai gave a smile and nodded "Very good then, we will part here. To me Alice, I will share lodging with you and we may council further. Then we will see about getting you to visit lord Har-"

The sheep looked back to see me sitting in my master's lap. My arms were thrown around his neck and my small body pushed to his own, our lips pressed together in a deep kiss. I parted lips from him and pulled my tongue back. "I will miss you, Master..."

"And I you..." He growled the words and moved a hand to rub at my hair and ears gently.

I nuzzled his cheek and huffed out while grinding my hips against his lap. "Take care of Katrina for me... I will long for both of you..."

"Of course, try to learn a thing or two, eh? We will be fine until you come back." He whispered the words in a doting tone into my ears.

"Yes Elias, my Master... I love you." I hummed the words into his ear and gave it a playful nip.

The fox held me close, growling into my ears before easing his grip and gently patting my butt. "Alright... off with you now rabbit..."

I hopped up and blushed, giving the sheep an awkward smile before moving over to her. "Sorry about that..."

Lorelai gave Elias a judgemental look and shook her head. "You would think you know a guy after almost six centuries... perverted fox..." She stuck her nose up as she walked towards the exit.

"Hey... that's hardly a fair assessment of me." He barked the words with a grin and followed after us.

"Hmm... it sounds like you lay with her and her sister... I recall Katrina's evaluation. I never would have assumed..." Lorelai hummed the words and I could hear the teasing in her voice.

"In my defense... that is a recent thing and a certain rabbit instigated it." He spoke out and grinned at me.

"It's true... I still need to try to hook her and Alex up as well." I hummed the words cheerfully.

Lorelai looked between me and Elias then pursed her lips. "You have... a very complicated household, Elias."

He folded his arms and smiled. "Well... it didn't used to be..."

"It's not necessarily a bad thing." Lorelai gave my hand a gentle tug and started guiding me to her waiting car.

"Take care of yourself, Master, see you in a few days!" I called out cheerfully as we parted there, his driver taking him to the airport while I left with Lorelai.

—♥—

My hand moved to my chin at the thought of your question. "Why am I so calm and collected now? Well, time does that to a rabbit. I was a young thing, drunk with my newfound powers after all. Rest assured the fury and rage is well alive within me, my pet."

I grinned and pushed my bangs from my face in a dramatic flourish, which probably didn't look nearly as stylish as I had hoped. "Any that stands against my family will face me and though there are much stronger beings than me out there, I am not one to be trifled with."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!