Blood & Carrots Ep. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then it's a good thing I took the chance, no?" I flicked my ears up and pushed closer to her, pressing my hands to her shoulders and leaning in on her. Lorelai gave a soft protesting gasp and widened her eyes.

"It is not a good th-" The sheep started to reprimand me, but I cut her off with my lips once more. I heard her give a haughty gasp against my mouth but I simply pushed closer and deepened the kiss.

My fingers tangled into her hair and brushed over her cute little brown horns. I forced my tongue forward once more, wanting to taste her more thoroughly. Our tongues rolled against one another as she started to return my kiss once again. I shifted my weight and pushed her onto her back on the sofa. It was surprisingly easy compared to Katrina, given our similar body mass.

Loralai laid out over the cushions of the sofa and I laid over her, kissing her eagerly, our tongues circling and exploring one another's mouths. Her will was overwhelming but I refused to relent as I did before. I focused and continued to pour my own energy into her, determined to give this lonely sheep all the comfort and love I could.

Old habits kicked in and I found her wrists, pinning them above her head. She broke the kiss and showed me a fussy glare, giving a surprisingly cute bleat. "W-who do you think you are to hold me down?" Her words came out haughty and childish, like a pampered princess.

I bit my lower lip hard at the display, finding the whole thing cute and incredibly sexy. "Ha... you are... really really cute, Lorelai..." I spoke the words excitedly and moved in for her throat, kissing along it and dragging my tongue across her silky skin, eager to taste her.

I felt the small sheep shudder at my kisses and touch, her arms weakly resisting my grip but half-heartedly. She was panting now and it made my heart soar with excitement. "Such a cute little sheep... I will take good care of you, I promise." I cooed the words, my fingertips sliding down her arms and brushing over her heavy breasts in her dress.

"T-that is no way to s-speak to me!" She panted the words, her hips already squirming at my touching. Her back arched sharply at my fingers brushing her breasts, eliciting a cocky grin from me. My hands gently kneaded and massaged her chest, feeling the hard peaks against her dress while she writhed beneath me.

"That's exactly how to speak to you, my sheep..." I moaned the words of possession and felt fire fill my soul. I could clearly feel the direction to take things and was happy to do so. I showed my sharp teeth and grabbed the front of her dress, jerking the fabric apart hard, threads tearing and buttons snapping out of place.

A shocked bleat escaped the sheep's throat at my aggressive action. "Alice!" She fired the words off in a sharp reprimand. Her breasts spilled forth and were even larger than I had expected. Curvy and round with no signs of gravity taking a toll because of our state of being, her dark peaks already hard from my teasing. I wasted no time and shoved my mouth against her left teat, my tongue rolling hard against her nipple before I began to eagerly suck upon her flesh.

Lorelai shuddered and moaned gently in response to my touch. I felt her fingertips slide into my hair, gripping at my ears and squeezing gently. More fabric tore, as I tugged the forced opening I made wider, eager to get the dress off her curvy hips. I pulled from her breast with a coy grin and proceeded to peel her dress down her body.

She raised her hips obediently while I pulled away the torn shreds of her outfit, leaving the sheep in nothing but a pair of blue panties and the white leggings she had worn with the dress. I licked my lips, admiring the view. She was so curvy and soft with hardly any muscle showing but I could smell what I had done to her body. Her faintly tanned skin had grown to a warmer color while she looked up at me panting, her hips shifting, the panties she wore obvious in how wet they were..

"Nice choice of panty color. I approve, my sheep." I spoke the words lovingly and hiked my blue dress up slightly, letting her see the blue panties I had worn for the day. Most of the bruises and cuts on my legs and thighs were healed now that I had gotten some blood in me.

I saw her soft brown eyes begin to wander my body, then lorelai huffed out and shook some of the lust from her brain before fixing me with a fussy glare. "I am not yours!"

"You are for tonight!" I snarled the words as I moved back over her and grinned. Her brown eyes widened at my statement and I saw her small tongue loll in a faint pant. "You're my sheep and I plan to make up for lost time... starting right now!" I showed my teeth in a grin and shoved my left hand down the front of her panties.

Another cute bleat escaped her throat and she grabbed at the front of my dress, clinging hard to me. She was simply drenched for me and my fingertips glided effortlessly over her folds. "So glad you like me too..." I moaned the words and kissed down her throat, my fingertips moving right in for her sensitive little pearl.

Lorelai gave a sharp almost panicked yelp at my movements, her hips jerking violently at my touch. I lowered my head and kissed along her right breast. Parting my lips I pulled her nipple into my mouth, sucking upon it while working my fingers intently against her.

"No... no... I can't... I can't..." She moaned the words and shook her head, tears filling her eyes, her fingers clenching my hair and ears now. I flicked my tongue hard against her peak while my finger ground hard against her throbbing spot.

I felt her on the edge and gave her the push I knew she would want. I pulled her nipple from my mouth and looked down into her eyes confidently. "You can... and you will... now." I finished the statement and gave her spot a faint pinch with my fingertips and ground at it.

The sheep lolled her tongue and tears filled her eyes. She didn't moan out for me, her body just simply shuddered and I felt her throb at my fingertips, her energy pouring forth like a waterfall as she gave in for me. Soft desperate gasps filled my ears while she rode through the orgasm, then she sobbed out in relief and slumped against the couch.

Her tongue hung out slightly in a heavy labored pant, her eyes looking lost and distant as her body tried to come to grips with the long-forgotten sensations. I hummed proudly, feeling her pleasure course through me and happily returning my own energy into her while I licked her honey off my fingers.

Lorelai took several controlled breaths before speaking out weakly. "A-Alice that was miracu- H-hey!" She snapped out in realization at my new position. I had stripped us both of our blue panties while she recovered and moved to position us together like I would do with Katrina most times.

"Yes my sheep?" I hummed the words and shifted my hips down, shoving my own soaked folds against hers. My ears folded and my tongue showed in a small pant, my body getting right to work grinding against hers.

Lorelai bleated out and blinked up at me, her teeth clenched and her ears drooped. I heard her soft grunts through her clenched teeth, tears forming in her eyes once more as I took her without request.

I panted out happily and flicked my own tail, licking my lips as I looked down on her while we made love. Our folds were sopping wet for one another and our sensitive spots rubbed together in a lewd synchronization. My teeth showed in a proud grin while she moved her own hips with me, trying to match my pace but giving me full control over the speed of things.

"Lorelai... my sheep... all mine..." I moaned and shuddered as my body gave in again, she had already coaxed two out of me since we started. "Ha... sorry if I'm covering you in my love, it's just because I like you..."

The sheep bit her lower lip hard and nodded, her chest heaving while she panted out with each movement. I could feel her growing close again and moved my hips to a more frantic pace, eager to please her again.

"I'm so close, let's give in together this time. " I moaned out and ground my hips hard to her own. The sheep bleated and groaned out, shaking her head furiously, her eyes filled with tears while she gasped out.

"I... no...I can't... Alice... I don't... ngh!" She snapped her teeth together hard and I huffed out as she grabbed at the front of my dress, clinging to me while shuddering. Her mouth was open in a silent gasp, her body going through the throes once more for me.

"That's my sheep...let it all out..." I moaned the words and ground my hips gently, stimulating her release. She blinked up at me, her tongue showing as she nodded and tears flowing from her eyes. A final shiver rolled up her spine and she gave a defeated moan, collapsing onto the couch.

I folded my ears and looked upon her with adoration. Shivering, I let the last of my own orgasm pass, then untangled my legs from her and climbed over her. Lorelai blinked up at me with a soft pant on her breath and I drew her into a deep kiss.

She returned the kiss weakly and I felt her arms wrap around my neck. I embraced her tightly, feeling our energy of lovemaking mingle between us through the euphoria and afterglow.

Several minutes passed of us holding one another before the sheep took a long controlled breath, fixing me with the familiar calculating look. "What... was that?"

I frowned and moved my fingertips to her cheek gently. "Please do not look at me with those eyes, Lorelai... I much prefer your other ones..."

The sheep furrowed her brow but softened her gaze a little. I felt her hand reach to my own face. She leaned up and touched her lips to my own in a brief kiss, then leaned back and repeated herself. "What was that?"

I clicked my tongue and gave her a playful grin. "Well I know it's been a while for you, but that's this new fangled contraption the young folks are calling, sex. Some modern slang terms include, fucking, banging, and screwing."

She leveled me with a glare and I saw the fussy princess from earlier show in her face. "Y-you disrespectful rabbit, I have half a mind to-"

"To what? Do you want to spank me?" I quipped back with a grin.

Lorelai's cheeks flushed and she huffed out. "Alice!T-that is enough..."

"Is it?" I hummed and climbed from her, taking her hands and pulling her gently with me to the master bedroom. Lorelai blinked in confusion but followed, her legs obviously weak from the pleasure.

I stripped away my own dress and bra once we were in the room. Then I fell into the soft king-sized bed and pulled her down with me. The sheep bleated out at the tumble and shifted awkwardly as I pulled her close, letting her rest her head upon my breasts, one of her legs draped over mine. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered into her ear gently. "It's okay..."

She took a deep breath and shook her head. "It isn't... this is not appropriate... this is not accep-"

I pushed my fingertips to her lips and she blinked upon me. "I am Alice Blackpaw, and upon my name. This remains between us. Not even my master or my lovers will hear of it. Your stature and position will be in no jeopardy."

Lorelai's eyes widened at my words and she pursed her lips. I smiled and pulled her head down to rest upon my chest gently once more. "So please... do not think about it... relax and for the time being, just be my sheep... let your strong rabbit hold you and pamper you."

She gave a deep relaxed breath and nodded, clinging to my naked body with her own. "Y-yes... thank you... my r-rabbit..."

#

Lorelai's hair was surprisingly long once wet and easily reached down past her cruvy round backside. I had to hold it to the side to scrub her back while we showered. The sheep sighed happily and flicked her drooped ears in the stream of hot water.

"It has been so long since someone bathed with me, let alone washed my back..." She spoke the words in a surprisingly gentle voice, her small tail flicking about.

"I'm glad you are happy, I am happy too my sheep." I hummed the words and turned her around, giving her a grin as I began to slide the sponge over her large breasts. The gathering suds sliding down her curvy figure and into the floor of the shower as she stood there letting me wash her.

She gave me a relaxed smile that made my heart sing. I moved in and gave her a quick kiss before returning to washing her. A soft giggle sprang from her throat when I moved over her waist and I grinned at the tickle point I had found.

The sheep gave me a fussy look and huffed out. "Don't you da- eep!" She yelped and squirmed as I started to tickle her sides. Her voice filled with panicked bleats and giggles as she tried to push me away.

I gave a soft gasp as she finally gripped my wrists and pushed into me. We stared into one another's eyes for a moment and with some hesitation, she pushed closer and forced a kiss upon me.

I sighed against her lips and wrapped my arms around her wet naked body. I returned her kiss eagerly, the first one she had initiated with me. I felt her energy and will flood over me and I returned to her what I could.

The shower eventually finished after some heavy petting and a few more orgasms. I stood behind her wrapped in a towel, my hair pinned in another one. Lorelai had a towel around herself and sat upon a stool in the bathroom. I hummed lovingly while gently toweling her curly hair off, preparing to use the hairdryer upon it.

"You know this can't get out..." She spoke out pointedly.

"I don't know what you're talking about. There's nothing to get out." I spoke the words cheerfully and turned the dryer on a low no heat setting.

She smiled and drooped her ears. "Thank you for your word... and your understanding."

I gently tended to her hair while running my fingertips through it. I focused on my task for a few minutes before speaking out. "Lorelai, where do we stand?"

She leaned her head forward as I worked and bit her lower lip. "I do not understand, can you be a little more elaborate?"

I cleared my throat. "Is this a one and done kind of thing?"

I felt her body tense before she spoke out to me. "... what do you want it to be?"

"I want to see you again and regularly." I spoke the words in a matter of fact tone.

"Why?" She looked at me over her shoulder curiously. "I count at least four regular lovers you have, five if you count sir Val. This is not to even account for your occasional mundane partners you may encounter upon hunts. What draw could I possibly offer?"

"I don't make a habit of drawing comparisons. I like you, I want to see you again, for me it is a simple thing. You have the caveat that I will not speak of our relationship, but it is no less important to me." I shrugged and continued to blow-dry her soft springy hair.

Lorelai nodded. "Are you okay with the secrecy?" She asked me curiously, her brown eyes still looking back at me.

"I will be honest with you, my sheep. I feel it is unnecessary, at least with my master and Katrina. They would keep it amongst us only. However, I am not tethered to any agreement to speak of my lovers, my only stipulation is that I have no other master but him." I gave a nod and fluff out a section while working the dryer. "To that capacity, I shall be happy to do what makes you most comfortable."

She nods and looks away. "Perhaps in time, I will let him know. For now... yes, I want you... I want to keep you, so please adhere to your word for me."

I click the dryer off and hug her from behind, speaking gently into her ear. "You are mine sheep... I claim you as such... I will be happy to do what is needed to keep us together, but remember whom you belong to." I cooed the words, drifting a fingertip over her soft cheek, feeling the heat fill them.

Lorelai shivered and spoke out softly. "It is scary that you were able to tune in on that... that you knew what I wanted and how I liked things..."

"I am a pleasure demon, my love. It is what we do." I spoke the words and leaned in, kissing her cheek.

The sheep sighed and bared her throat for me, letting me kiss along it gently. "Y-you... you make me feel something I thought dead inside me, Alice."

"I hear that a lot..." I spoke the words playfully and returned to her hair.

"I mean it... I can show you no favoritism in the council but you have my heart... and I cannot say I have said that in nearly half a millennia..."

"And you have mine... let's take good care of one another's." I spoke the words happily and flicked my tail.

#

Lorelai and I stood at the exit to the suite, both in clean untattered clothes. She wore a pair of snug pants that hugged her hips in ways that made me want to tear them off her. I opted for a set of snug blue jeans and the look in her eyes said she was considering the same.

I wore a simple black top and she had a more elegant white one on, with frills and embroidery all about. We stood together staring at one another for a long moment, then I grabbed her shoulders and shoved her up against the door we were about to open. I pushed my mouth to her own in a desperate kiss, my tongue meeting hers.

The sheep bleated out at the movement but happily kissed me back. I felt her hands roaming my hips, my own moving to rub and squeeze her breasts through the top. I shuddered and felt her pushing her will forth, filling me with her adoration and love. I returned the gesture, giving my sheep all the energy and love she deserved.

"Call upon me anytime..." I whispered the words after breaking from her mouth.

"The offer is yours as well... if you pine for me... call upon me." The sheep spoke the words gently, her arms thrown around my neck, our foreheads pressed together.

"Do not say such things my sheep, you will never get any council business done." I cooed the words lovingly, pushing a palm to her soft warm cheek.

She gave me a childish grin and I saw tears in her eyes for a moment. "Thank you... Alice... you stood to gain nothing... I felt your fear... you knew what I could do, knew the jaws of ice you were wading into... yet you moved forward and melted the jagged crags of my soul..."

I gave an amused snort. "Is this where Elias gets it from?" I huffed the words playfully and flicked my tail.

Lorelai gave me a bright smile but said nothing. I shook my head and smiled, pressing my forehead closer, my lips brushing hers. "I felt your despair and loneliness... I felt your sadness... I also felt the beautiful, wonderful creature within you... I desperately wanted to see that Lorelai..."

The sheep blushed and averted her eyes. "Alice... I hope it was worth the trouble you underwent..."

"That it was... I would have done a thousand times more to see you... My sheep..." I whispered the claim and pushed my lips to hers for another kiss.

Lorelai kissed me back, her tail flicking and our tongues rolling against one another. Then the kiss parted and she gave me a smile. "Yes... I am yours and you are mine..."

I pulled from her arms with some effort and gave a controlled breath. "Alright... I think it's out of my system..."

"It is not... I can see the look in your eyes. You wish to lay me to the floor and ravage me... I long for it as well..." She blushed as she spoke the words pointedly.

A shiver rolled down my spine at her words and I gave a ragged sigh. "You will... you will call upon me frequently, yes?"

"Indubitably. I will ensure we see one another a minimum of once per lunar cycle." She gave me a confident nod as she spoke the words.

I gave her a coy grin and placed a finger to my cheek. "Ha... I was hoping for every other day, but it's a start."

Lorelai gave me a shy smile and cast her eyes from me. "I am overdue for a vacation... perhaps in a few seasons... you would like to take in somewhere tropical together for a few weeks?"

I grinned excitedly and clenched my fists. "If it's with you, I don't care if it's to the Arctic!"