Blood & Carrots Ep. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sheep blushed and shook her head, her springy hair bouncing against her curled horns. "Well... let's talk about it as we go." She straightened her posture and gave me a sad smile. "Shall we go?"

I purse my lips and hesitate before moving in and stealing a final kiss from her. I then pulled the door open for her and cleared my throat. "After you, lady Lorelai."

She gave me a gentle smile and then looked towards the exit. I saw her eyes focus and my sheep disappear. I couldn't help but feel my heart ache slightly to see her have to put on the front, but this was her role to play and she took it seriously. Her eyes shifted to mine and softened for a moment as my hand brushed hers when she passed. After that we were both out of the suite and on our way to the car.

#

"Did I see her again?" I giggle at the words and smile. "Oh yes. That sheep became such a wonderful addition to my life. I only regret our visits were not more frequent."

A shiver went down my spine and I give you a hungry look. However, absence really does make the heart grow fonder. We may have only seen one another every month or so, but we made up for it and we would..." I clear my throat dramatically before continuing. "Make love like a hurricane."