Blood & Carrots Ep. 17

Story Info
Episode 17: Save the tears for judgment day.
8k words
4.87
3k
3

Part 64 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An exasperated breath escapes my throat as I take a seat in one of the chairs in the main hall. You were already seated, waiting on me upon my arrival. My dress was of a more formal attire than you had seen previously. A professional-looking business skirt of black and gold, my hair up in a bun with gold sticks holding it in place.

"I know it has been a few days my pet, I apologize. I try to give you a few hours of my time each day, but I had court business that simply had to be attended to." I give an apologetic bow of my head to you then smile.

I nod at the questions. "Yes, of course, I have duties as all of our family do. As you will also no doubt have if you choose this path."

My teeth show in a grin at your eagerness and I shake my head. "Now now... the days go by quickly but there is still time for that decision. For now, let us enjoy the time we have together."

I tap my chin in thought. "Where did I leave us, my sweet?"

My ears lift at your reminder. "Ah yes... thank you." I hum as I pull the golden sticks from my hair, letting it flow down over my back. I shake my head a few times, letting the locks flip about as my ears twitch to and fro. "There... now then. We left the hotel and headed for sir Harold's home..."

#

"I think I have a greater understanding of what you are and how you do things now." Lorelai spoke the words in a business-like tone to me, while we sat in the sedan.

'Is that right my Lady? What can you tell me?" I asked her curiously, lifting my ears in focus.

Her palms rested on her lap while she looked out the window, the scenery blurring by while we rode to house Sandshore. "It's as you suspected, you claim power through your abilities and some of it lingers. The more in tune you become with an individual, the greater your powers will grow. It's as sir Val predicted, it's not unlike a loop, with each pass the power grows a fraction for you and the partner, I could-"

She hesitated before lowering her voice. "I could feel it... and you did it a great number of times..."

"I did... and I will do it even more next time, my sheep..." I whispered the last of the words in a faint breath.

Her teeth clenched and I saw her cheeks darken faintly before she cleared her throat. "Not that... I mean the cycling of energy... after the initial shock... well, you were doing it dozens of times a second. Even when we were leaving... just the act of touching was making the cycle happen and I don't think you even realized it."

"You're right, I wasn't focused on anything but... w-well... you." I grinned and met her eyes.

The sheep's eyes softened for a moment, but she gave me a nod. "I think it's second nature to you now. Anyone you grow close to and share such contact with... both of you will be stronger for it."

"I get the whole looping analogy but it still sounds so odd... " I frowned and rubbed the back of my head.

She smiled and showed a finger. "Let's put another spin on it. Imagine if I had you do a single push up."

I tilted my head but nodded. "Alright, I can play along... so I do one push up, there's nothing to that."

"Correct. Now imagine if I took a special camera and recorded you doing this push-up. Then when I played the video back to you, your body gained all the benefits of that push-up." The sheep looked into my blue eyes with her brown ones, seeing me process it.

"That would be a really cool camera..." I laughed the words with a grin.

"Right... well, in this case, the camera is kind of like your power." She tapped her finger against her knee. "Keeping with the analogy. Imagine if I then opened that video and set it to repeat, but I didn't stop there. I also opened the video again and again. So, now you have ten videos playing on repeat. You're doing ten push-ups in the time it takes to do one and you're gaining all the benefits."

I frowned at the thought of it. "Seems too good to be true... is there a catch?"

Lorelai thought on the matter. "Well... you don't fully feed, in fact you lose energy doing it. That would be a major issue if you weren't using blood as an energy source. The other thing is this would only work if the person fully opens to you."

"But... I drew forth Sarnai's power and I sure as hell didn't give her anything back or ask her." I spoke the words and willed black flames to my fingertips.

"Yes, but I would guess some faint bit of your own energy still fed back into her, you're still learning to control it. Also, you only drew forth a small fraction of what you would have done, had you been intimate with her." The sheep cocked a brow at my glare.

"Ugh... I would sooner stab myself in the face then think to lay with that bitch..." I snarled the words.

"She is a beautiful woman when she is not enthralled by her hatred. It's tough for me to see, because I saw her and Elias from before." I saw a brief look of remorse in her brown eyes before she looked down. "If only I could reach her..."

"You think their relationship could be salvaged?" I asked her pointedly.

"Now that you are involved? Unlikely, but I wish I could save her and perhaps restore their civility towards one another." The sheep gave me a nod. "I think you're better for Elias these days, he spent so much time and energy just trying to keep their relationship stable.."

I showed my teeth in a cocky grin. "Do you believe I'm good for you?"

The look she gave me said she wasn't going to humor the talk. "Time will tell."

I gave her a pout and clicked my tongue before snapping my fingers and willing the black flames out. "So what should I do, Lorelai?"

"Your ability to harness powers is a strong one, but without proper training, it will do you no good in the end." She moved her hand to mine and gripped gently. I looked back into her eyes and saw the gaze of my sheep staring back. "Be strong my rabbit... work hard, get life experience, and make love like a hurricane. The rest will come in time."

I flicked my tail and grinned at her words. My hand gripped hers and pulled her to me. "I will my sheep... and hurricane Alice is about to land on your shores!"

Lorelai gave me a wide playful grin, then snorted out in a giggle. "Ha... your wordplay... it needs work my rabbit..."

I blushed and gave an awkward smile. "W-well... at least my play in the bed is good."

"Oh, it's phenomenal..." Lorelai moved for my mouth and gave me a quick kiss before sitting back. Her composure returned and she shook her head. "If Sarnai were to strike out against you or your house without just cause. I would lay her low... it would pain me to do so, she is special to me, but I would."

I shivered and nodded my head. The will and power I had felt from her during our lovemaking, made me certain she could do it with little effort. "I believe you..."

The sheep lifted her finger. "Understand if she finds a clause for hostilities though, I would be forced to stand aside."

I flinched and shook my head. "Y-yeah..."

"Rest assured I would have her number though. If she hurt you, I would strike her down at my first opportunity." The sheep showed her canines and I felt the malice roll off her.

I cleared my throat before speaking out. "Ah... what would warrant open hostilities?"

Lorelai sighed and folded her hands back in her lap. "It's very rare... it needs to be something extreme. The last family war was in the seventeen hundreds. The lord of the house declared open hostilities when one of his family members was struck down by the other houses member. They had been suffering from extreme tension for decades when it happened."

"Kind of like how Silverpaw and Blackpaw are now?" I asked curiously.

She gave a nod. "Elias has offered to mend wounds, but Sarnai wants nothing short of his life."

"Oh, she's going to get something..." I growled the words and clenched my fist, feeling my rage burn inside me.

"Alice..." Lorelai spoke to me gently.

I looked upon her and saw the concern in her eyes. "What?"

She gave me a hard look before speaking in a precise tone. "If you come to blows with Sarnai again, it will be a very different outcome. She knows what to expect and will not let you lay a finger upon her. She will come to battle at full strength and knowing what to expect from you. She would handily slay you, of that, I have no doubt."

I frowned and cut my eyes away from hers. "So I just wait for the inevitable?"

The sheep reached out and grabbed my chin, similar to how she did last night. I felt her jerk my gaze to hers and she met my eyes with a hard cold stare. "You do what I told you earlier. You get stronger through life, not through chasing an impossible goal."

"Impossible is it?" I huffed the words bitterly.

"For you at this moment as you are? Yes. In a year or two, who knows." She released my chin and settled her hands back into her lap.

"Will I even have a year or two?" I spoke the words with a frown.

"Baring Sarnai losing her mind completely? Yes you should be fine. I will see to that." Lorelai spoke the words in a matter of fact tone.

"How will you do that?" I tilted my head at her words.

"She levied several lethal attacks at you and even assaulted you once the duel had concluded. A council sanctioned duel I might add." Lorelai gave a nod. "I plan to issue an official warning to her. She will know exactly what I and the rest of the council will do if these hostilities do not cease."

"And she won't just defy it and strike out anyway?" I fold my arms, my teeth showing.

"She won't. Sarnai loves her family and would not drag them into certain death. She knows her family couldn't stand before the whole court, it would be suicide."The sheep spoke the words and looked out the window as the car started to slow.

"She's going to be so pissed." I hummed the words in amusement.

Lorelai gave a shrug. "We are here, remember your word and be on your best behavior."

#

We stood before a large mansion, not unlike the one my own family resided in. The architecture was drastically different though, the building looking to be mostly composed of brick and clay. It felt appropriate to the desert setting with its contrast of browns and oranges in the design.

The massive lion greeted us at the entrance. "Lady Lorelai and Lady Alice. Welcome to my home." He bellowed the words out in a hearty greeting, showing his large teeth proudly.

Lorelai gave him a nod and turned to me. "Well, lady Alice. I wish you good training. Harold is one of the greatest warriors on this planet, you are very fortunate to have won his interest in tutoring you."

I looked upon the sheep and gave her a respectful bow. My eyes met hers and I gave a smile to her. "Thank you, lady Lorelai. I wish you safe travels."

"Take care, sister." Harold showed her a wide smile and gave a bow.

I couldn't help but frown as she walked away from me, feeling the keen loss of her presence. I imagined she was feeling the same.

"Come on in, we will get right to it." Harold spoke the words cheerfully before he turned from me, but I stayed put and didn't move.

He looked back at me curiously and I cleared my throat. "Beg your pardon, my lord. Do I have your hospitium?"

Harold showed me an approving grin and nodded. "Yes, sister. My home is yours and you have my hospitium."

I smiled and followed behind him, pushing past the threshold and into the cool air of the mansion. "Before we begin, I would like to introduce you to my wife, Mino."

My ears lifted in surprise. "Ah, I didn't know you were married, sir Harold."

"Of course, we've been together since before the radio was invented." He growled the words and I could hear the pride in his voice.

I wasn't surprised when I saw Mino was a powerful looking woman. She was about a foot shorter than her husband, but still towered over me. She appeared to be a tigress with orange and black ears. She had a large heavy tail that whipped and coiled like Katrina's and her eyes were a deep brown. She had a very dark skin complexion and wore loose-fitting robes and leggings. The hair on her head was a dark shock of orange that matched her tail and ears.

I gave the large car a polite bow. "Nice to meet you, I am Alice of house Blackpaw. Thank you for allowing me into your home."

Mino folded her arms and looked back at Harold. "You didn't tell me she would be a rabbit."

"Does it matter? She is a warrior of our court and seeks to become stronger, what more reason do I need?" The lion folded his own arms, leveling his wife with a strong look.

"This is house Sandshore, not a petting zoo. We have no place for prey here!" The cat showed her teeth, hissing the words and showing she wasn't intimidated by her husband's stance on things.

"Mino. I have already offered her-"

"Now hang on Harold..." I spoke the words out calmly. The cat shot her eyes back to mine to see my blue eyes had shifted to red. I shot her a cocky grin and flexed my hand. "Now look, Mino... I don't want to cause a rift in your little marriage here."

"I do not appreciate your tone with me, prey." She showed her teeth in a growl.

"Hah... that's a good one... I Will tell you what... I hear you call me prey one more time, I'm going to knock you on your ass, how's that for an appropriate tone?" I tilted my head and dropped my duffle bag on the floor. My ears were folded down now and I tilted my head with a cocky grin on my face.

"This is not why you were brought here, Alice." Harold frowned and looked between us.

"Stay out of this, Harold... this is between me and the prey!" Mino snarled the words and lowered her stance.

"Apologies, sir Harold. I will try not to leave any permanent marks on her." I shifted my own stance and willed forth my flames. The blue fire erupted from my fingertips and ears and I gave her a motion of my hand, beckoning her to come.

"I do not know what sorcery you think you wield, but it will not save you!" The tigress sprang at me with blinding speed.

I won't lie, she was fast but she had nothing on Elias or Katrina. I saw her moves coming as if she were in slow motion. She hadn't thrown an attack so much as simply pounced at me. I sprang to the side and brought my right knee up, planting it right in the large cat's stomach.

Mino spat out and clutched her stomach, doubling over similarly to how Sarnai did yesterday. I half wanted to heel drop her, but decided to take a more gentle approach. "Promises made..." I hummed the words and swept my leg under her, sending her to the floor right on her ass. "Promises kept..."

I folded my arms and willed the flames out, both the cats staring at me stunned. Mino took in a controlled breath and glared upon me hard. I raised my brow and clenched my fist. "I told you if you called me it again, I would put you on your ass."

"Are you quite satisfied, Mino? Does she meet your approval?" Harold sighed the words and whipped his tail about.

"Yes." She hissed the word and stood, brushing herself off. "I apologize, I wanted to see if you were worthy of my husband's time."

"Then challenge me to an arm-wrestling match next time, for fuck sakes..." I grumbled and snatched my bag up. "Are we good? Or do you plan to ride my ass this whole visit, Mino?"

"We are good, I may seek to challenge you again now that I know what to expect. However, my home is welcome to you." She gave me a quick bow and turned away.

I watched the tiger walk away and looked over at the lion. "Hell of a girl you've got there, must be crazy in the sack." I spoke the words playfully and offered him a grin.

Harold gave a laugh and smiled. "I love that woman, though I'm surprised she went so slow. I guess she didn't expect you to bring so much to the table."

"Slow eh?" I frowned at the idea of her holding back, a part of me wanting that rematch right now.

"Well, let me show you the armory." Harold bellowed the words and started off. I quickly followed behind him.

We walked to the center of the house which had an elevator installed in it. I looked up at him curiously. "Really, an elevator?"

"There are only two ground floors, but we have seven subterranean floors." The lion spoke the words as we stepped into the elevator and jabbed the 'six' button.

"So I need to make a request of you, lady Alice..." His tone of voice became awkward and he rubbed the back of his head. The demeanor was shocking and the last thing I ever thought I would see on someone like him.

"Uh... of course, sir Harold. What is it?" I lifted my ears curiously.

"We will be training and we will inevitably make contact with one another several times. I know you are a succubus and I request you keep your powers at bay during that." He spoke the words apologetically and looked away, as if he were asking me to do something mortifying.

I put my fingers to my lips and giggled. "You worry I will seduce you, lord Harold?"

He growled at the words and cleared his throat. "I simply know what is possible and I smell lady Lorelai strong upon you so..."

I felt panic well up in me and quickly thought up an excuse. "I smell of her because we had to share a room and there was only one towel for the morning bathing. Please do not think anything happened between us."

"My mistake then. Regardless, my request stands." The lion gave me another apologetic bow and the doors opened to the lower level.

We stepped out into a massive room. The area had training mats, weapon racks, and even a gun range. It sprawled out deep into the earth and I could see it being a place you could host a martial arts tournament in. "Wow..." I spoke out in awe, trotting about curiously.

Harold cleared his throat after a minute and I looked upon him. I frowned realizing I never answered his request. "Ah... sir Harold, here is the thing about my power."

He raised a brow. "Go on..."

I gave him a childish grin. "I can swear an oath now, but it won't do any good. My power of enthrallment would not work upon you."

"And why not?" He asked me in a curious demand.

"You are strongly in love and married to boot. I would have to work very very hard to enthrall you, much more so than an accidental touch or grapple would accomplish." I gave him a gentle smile. "However... I like you sir Harold, you are a strong powerful man, and though you are rough around the edges, I can see you are a kind man too."

The lion showed his teeth in a grin and I could see his naturally dark skin take a faint bit more color in his cheeks. "Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I love my wife and never want to hurt her... well outside of training and the bedroom that is." He let out a roar of a laugh.

I gave him a grin at the words and dropped the bag I carried, before standing straight and offering him a bow. "Out of respect for you and your wife, out of gratitude for you opening your house to me." I cleared my throat. "I Alice Blackpaw give you my word, I will not try to coax you into bending me over and taking your feral sexual tension out upon me..." I gave him a cocky grin as I spoke the words. "Though the thought had been present in my mind leading up to this until I realized you were married."

Harold gave out a shocked laugh. "Truly?"

"Of course, I like sex. I'm a succubus, remember?" I spoke the words playfully with a grin, then fixed him with a hard look. "However! I like protecting my master and family more. So let's get to it! You have my word, there will be no sexual stuff."

"I would be lying if I said I somewhat regret mentioning it now..." He gave me a grin and I saw his eyes wandering over my small body. He then gave a nod and started walking. "However, I love Mino more than anything. Thank you for your pledge."

I followed after him and he walked to the deepest wall of the room. I hadn't been able to see it from the entrance until the automatic lights picked up our movement and turned on. The wall was covered and I mean covered in every kind of weapon you could imagine.