Blood & Carrots Ep. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really missed you." Katrina purred the words, hugging close to me, nuzzling under my chin.

"I know my cat... I missed you as well. Dreadfully so..." I moved a hand to stroke at her jagged red hair and cute little black ears.

"Did you get some good training in with sir Harold?" She spoke out curiously.

'I did! I feel even more competent in protecting you now!" I spoke the words with a proud grin on my face.

"Ha... shouldn't I be the one protecting you?" Katrina gave me a cute grin, showing her teeth.

"Well then let's just both focus on protecting each other. Well, that and protecting those two dogs... they are hopeless without us." I hummed the words playfully.

Katrina giggled and nodded. She then set me with a look and raised an eyebrow. "How did the other part with Harold go?"

I smiled upon her and lifted my ears. "My love... what are you saying?"

She cleared her throat and spoke out pointedly. "How was he in bed?"

"I dunno, you would have to ask his wife." I spoke the words with a grin.

Her eyes widened. "Really? You did not feed for almost two weeks?"

I pursed my lips and shook my head. "I fed on blood."

She hissed and glared at me. "That is so dangerous! I would have never agreed to this had I known you weren't feeding properly."

"H-hey... it worked out, relax my cat!" I hugged her close and rubbed at her ears.

Katrina pouted but gave me a gentle nod, relaxing into my arms. I grinned and held her tight, happy to have her by my side once more.

#

"I settled into a routine of things after that. The days whisked by with family time, training, and lots of sex." I hum the words lovingly as I recall it before looking upon you and nodding. "Yes, I went to see Gloria at least once a week. I would also be called away for council business at least a few days out of each month, funny how that works, isn't it?"

I nod at your words. "Of course, I still went to see Val, how could I not?"

With a wave of my hand, I huff out. "At any rate... let us jump ahead a little, my sweet pet. All I could do now is repeat the same positions with the same people again and again. Let me think..."

I tap my chin in thought and then lift my ears. "Ah... so about two seasons later... spring was in full bloom and something very interesting happened..."