Blood & Carrots Ep. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help but be struck in awe of him. Snake folk were exceptionally rare, especially cobra. It wasn't uncommon for a mundane to go their entire life and not see one.

The cobra quickly cast his black eyes in a jerk down towards the carnage of the fallen lycanthropes nearby, then to the three of us and the fallen mage. His left hand gripped a large ivory staff as tall as himself and he moved towards us in a graceful lithe walk. "I see Alex has given you some problems."

The wolf lifted his ears and panted out in a pained voice. "What? How do you know my name, mage?"

He gave the wolf a curious look then gave a nod of understanding. "Apologies for the confusions, warrior of Blackpaw. The cat before you, he shares your name."

"That was quite an entrance." I spoke the words in fascination, peering at the curtains of reality drawn, seeing what looked like a library on the other side.

The cobra noted my curiosity and nodded. "Please do not entertain thoughts of stepping through Lady Blackpaw, you would not like the results. The body needs to be... acclimated for that sort of travel."

I frowned and returned to the group. "So this is Alex, he is a member of my house and this is Gloria."

"So you are the celestial I sensed... fascinating..." The cobra hissed the words, dragging them out and I could see his tongue show slightly, it was indeed forked. He bowed to the three of us politely. "I am Kazemde, Archmage of the Circle of Shadows."

Gloria's ears lifted at the words as she spoke out. "Oh... the circle of mage assassins. T-that's quite... uhm..."

He showed his teeth to the dog and they looked as sharp and dangerous as I imagined them to be. "No need to mince words, divine knight Gloria. We are not an organization with a respectable reputation. We work in the dark for the good of what must be done."

"Well, that's good... can we move this along? I'm feeling faint and I'm sure the mundane police will be here soon..." The wolf spoke the words with a weak growl and I felt Gloria brace, his weight growing heavier upon her.

Kazemde gave the wolf a frown. "Warrior of Blackpaw, I can tend to your wounds here and now, if you allow it."

"I do not!" He showed his teeth. "I know how you mages work with your favors, I do not wish to be in your debt."

"The debt is my circles, Warrior Alex. You have apprehended a fugitive and we owe all of you for it. I simply offer to repay you." Kazemde gave a shrug. "It will not even expend your debt, you may still collect upon it in the future."

The wolf growled again before speaking out. "I don't think-"

"Alex, shut up and let him heal you." I snapped out and moved over to the downed mage. I grabbed the cat up and hoisted him over my shoulder in a fireman's carry.

"Very well..." Alex shook his head and staggered on a foot, threatening to topple over on top of Gloria.

"Stubborn child..." Kazemde hissed the words and moved over to push his gloved hand to Alex's chest. Even I felt the overwhelming force of his will and lifted my ears as I heard the wolf give a shocked bark.

"W-woah... I..." He stood up and rolled his shoulder, looking down at his hands and arms. "That was fast."

The cobra gave a nod. "The school of necromancy gets an unfair reputation, but none is better for the wounds of both the living and the dead."

"Can I just throw this guy into the gate?" I asked while standing before the entrance.

"Certainly, a little more physical trauma is more than deserved." Kazemde waved a hand casually.

I showed my teeth and gripped the cat by the back of his coat and pants, then proceeded to throw him in. I watched him slam into a nearby desk in a heap and felt a petty satisfaction from it.

"We should go, Alice..." Gloria spoke out to me gently.

"A moment." Kazemde spoke out to the three of us, moving back before the gate. "My circle owes each of you for this, please remember that we hold our debts to the utmost priority."

Gloria frowned. "I want nothing, I do not disrespect your circle but I am honor-bound to protect. What will you do with the cat?"

"He will be tried by our laws and summarily executed. Would you like proof of his demise, divine knight?" Kazemde spoke the words respectfully to her.

"I would." She spoke back to him in a strong tone.

"A thought... We shall hold his tribunal with our council in one day's time. Come enjoy our hospitality and see first hand his fate at the same time." Kazemde looked to the three of us curiously.

We all shared a glance and I gave a shrug. "Why not?"

"I can think of a dozen reasons why not." Alex growled the words at me.

"I will not lie, I am curious to see their library... How often do you get to visit upon the Circle of Shadows? Gloria spoke the words with an eager curiosity in her voice.

"Looks like you're outvoted this time, Alex. You gonna leave us girls to fend for ourselves?" I hummed the words playfully at my wolf.

He sighed and shook his head. "I will accompany you then."

I looked back to Kazemde and folded my arms over my stomach. "Very well... Do I have your hospitium and word that this is all straight?"

He gave a polite bow before speaking. "I Kazemde Onyxscale give you my word and offer you the hospitium of the Circle of Shadows."

My ear lifted and I could hear sirens wailing in the distance. "Thank you, Archmage Kazemde. I will reach out to you on the marrow."

The cobra gave me and the others a polite bow before stepping into the gate behind him. The curtain of reality seemed to close leaving a scene of graffiti upon the side of the old building.

"We gotta move, Alice." Alex barked the words and I gave him a nod. The wolf took a knee and looked at Gloria. "Hop on my back."

"W-what? B-but why?" The small dog barked out, her cheeks dark.

"Just do as he says, Angel. We don't have time!" I spoke the words sharply at her.

"O-oh okay..." She jumped from her feet and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Cool... Hold on tight..." Alex dropped to his palms and shifted into a large wolf. Gloria gave a soft gasp and clung tightly to his furry throat.

I gave him a nod and we both moved at full speed. We cleared several city blocks in a blur of seconds before arriving back at the car. Gloria stumbled from his back and held her head. "Ha... I think... I'm going to throw up..."

"Do it in the car!" I snapped the words and climbed into the driver's seat, turning the engine over. Alex gently scooped the small dog up and slid into the passenger's seat with her on his lap.

I gave him a look and my eyes shifted to red as I shifted the car and peeled out of the small alley we had parked in. One of the police vehicles made a U-turn and came roaring after us. "For fuck sakes... I don't have time for this..." I spat the words out at the rearview mirror.

"Are we good?" Alex asked me curiously. Gloria gave an excited yip at everything happening and hugged tighter to the wolf. She was now straddling his crotch and looking past him at the back windshield. I could see her large brown tail wagging furiously.

"At least one of us is having fun..." I hummed the words and gave the wolf a cocky grin. "Yeah... we're good." I shifted the car and punched it. I had been playing with this girl for several months now and knew exactly what she could do. I almost felt sorry for the mundane police trying to chase me.

The whole chase lasted all of two minutes, they never even got close enough to make out the model of the car before I had given them the slip.

"I never knew you were such a good driver, Alice!" Gloria panted the words, her tail still furiously wagging. I bit my lower lip seeing her hips grinding slightly upon Alex while she stared out the back of the car.

"I never knew you were such an adrenaline junkie, love." I hummed the words back and showed my teeth to Alex. "You okay over there, my wolf?"

He cut his eyes to my own and I saw the color in his cheeks. "Y-yeah... I'm good."

Gloria finally realized what she was doing and gave a soft bark before blushing and putting a hand to her cheek. "Ah... I-I'm sorry, let me just-"

She tried to shift off his lap but he moved a hand and held her to him, resting it right on her backside. "There's not enough room to sit anywhere up here. Just stay put." The wolf growled the words gently to the smaller dog.

I took a deep breath and could practically smell both the dogs eagerness at this point. "Gloria, I'm going to need to use the parking deck, I can't park this thing on the street. You mind swapping your car for the day?"

"Mm? Certainly, will you not be returning home this morning?" She asked curiously, her tail wagging and her cheeks dark while Alex rubbed at her backside.

"It's too hot to be driving this thing any more than I have to, safer to park it and let this blow over." I spoke the words in a confident tone and showed my teeth in a grin. That was an exaggeration of course, I had full confidence I could get home without a problem. No, I wanted to stay the day with her and I wanted a certain wolf to join us.

#

"I feel grimy and gross after feeding on that cat. I think I want a shower." I grumbled the words while we stepped into Gloria's apartment.

"Yeah, I need to wash this blood and sweat off me." The wolf grumbled and looked to Gloria who also had her fair share of blood on her.

The smaller dog gave a nod. "Yes, let us bathe and I will then wash our garments. I am quite adept at getting blood out of clothing." She smiled while humming the words with pride.

"Sure but... you and I barely can fit in your shower together, Angel... all of us bathing together?" I spoke the words showing my teeth. I knew she didn't mean the words how she spoke then, but I couldn't resist the chance to tease her.

The retriever put her hand to her face and shook her head. "Ah... N-no... I was not saying it like that!"

"You pick on her a lot, Alice." Alex smiled at me while wagging his tail.

"She likes it." I cooed the words then grinned at the smaller dog.

"Ah but... a-at any rate! We should all clean up. I am adept at quick showers and it will conserve water, so please allow me to go first." The small dog wagged her brown tail furiously while she spoke.

I gave a shrug. "Sure, Alex can go next. I'm not worried about cold water, I can just crank up my heart to warm myself."

"Certainly. Please leave your bloody clothes in the hamper, I shall get them clean." The small dog bowed to us and quickly slipped into the adjoining bedroom, the bathroom attached to it.

"So I appreciate her offer but..." Alex smiled and looked over himself, his pants ripped apart, his shirt in shreds.

"Just less for her to wash, huh?" I smiled and hopped up on the counter, crossing my legs and looking upon him. "I'm... I'm glad you're okay, Alex... When I saw you like that..."

"Sorry to worry you, I didn't expect those blades. The frenzy of battle had me and I was only focused on the bear and protecting Gloria." He moved over to me and rested a hand on my hip.

I nodded and looked towards the bedroom hearing the shower running. "Alex... regarding Gloria."

"Yeah?" He asked me gently, his hand squeezing my hip gently.

I offered him a grin. "You know I could have gotten us home tonight..."

He nodded. "I do, what of it?"

"Well, just think on that for a bit." I hummed the words playfully and hopped from the counter to fetch my small bag of extra clothes.

Alex gave me a long grin before tilting his head curiously. "Hey... did you bring the-"

"The blue silk gown you like on me? I did..." I showed him my sharp canines playfully, "Even have the blue lace panties you like."

"It's like you came planned for something, Alice." He spoke the words with a grin.

"A mere coincidence, nothing more." I hummed the words then gave him a smile. "She has a matching one you know... we bought them together, same with the panties."

I saw his ears lift and his tail began to wag quickly. I pursed my lips at the cute display then lifted my ear to hear Gloria step from the bedroom.

"I tried to be quick. There should be lots of hot water left for you sir Alex!" She spoke the words apologetically. Her long golden hair was wrapped in a towel and she wore a fluffy bathrobe over her body. "Oh, I have put a towel out for you as well."

"Thanks Gloria." He showed her a grin and picked up his bag, making his way into the bathroom.

Left alone with her, Gloria slipped over to me while I sat upon her counter once more. "Alice um... I'm really glad... glad you and Alex are unharmed."

"I'm glad you two are safe as well." I showed her a grin. "Score one for the good guys?"

"Yes! We truly did the work of the divine today." She barked the words proudly and I saw her move her hand to part her bathrobe slightly, clasping at the small rosary. The shift showed me the faint swell of her breasts and a quick glimpse at her dark areola. She didn't have the curves of me and Katrina, but she still had a lovely body with perky breasts and a firm tone backside. Where Lorelai was soft to the touch almost everywhere, Gloria was sleek and lean.

She caught me looking upon her, my eyes red with desire. The dog folded her ears and gave me a bashful grin. I watched her shift the robe open a little wider, giving me a glance of her breasts fully. I bit my lower lip and grinned at her display. "Gloria..."

"Yes my love?" She gave me a loving smile, her still damp tail wagging slowly.

"Can you change into something for me?" I hummed the words with a smile.

#

Alex stepped out of the shower and had donned another pair of jeans along with a white t-shirt. It was the kind you would find sold in packs of five on the cheap. The poor dog did go through a lot of shirts and pants.

"Did you leave me any hot water?" I gave him a smile while standing before Gloria. She was still covered in her fluffy bathrobe but I had helped her towel out her golden hair. It hung slightly wet all down her back, the natural curls already starting to form in it.

"I made it quick, yeah." He spoke the words with a grin, his ears and hair still slightly damp, the sandy blonde of his hair now looking outright brown like his ears.

"Thank you, my wolf." I shouldered my bag and gently moved a hand to his strong chest before sauntering past him to get my own shower.

The shower was a quick one, I knew I was fighting the clock and sure enough, the water started to lose its heat while I rinsed off. I barely escaped my icy fate and slipped out to towel off. I fluffed the towel aggressively through my dirty blonde hair, trying to quickly dry most of it. I decided a quick run through with my brush would have to do for now. I hummed cheerfully to myself and slipped into the little blue gown and slid on the thin frilly blue panties I knew he and she both enjoyed so.

My eyes were already red when I walked out into the small den. Alex was sitting upon the sofa with his shirt off. Gloria was straddling his lap like she had done in the car, her hips grinding against the heavy obvious bulge in his jeans. She had cast the bathrobe away and now sat upon him in a matching blue silk gown, the presumably wet panties the same color as well. Her fingertips were tangled into his hair and she was gripping it and his ears in tight fists. Her mouth was to his in a hungry kiss while his hands moved to rub at her breasts and hips eagerly.

"Gosh... couldn't even wait for me guys?" I spoke the words playfully.

Gloria pulled from his mouth but kept her firm grip on his hair. Their tongues parted from one another and she gave me a lust drunk grin. "Ah... sorry, my love. I wanted to check on his wounds and somehow... well, here we are..." She panted the words her brown tail eagerly wagging.

"Uhuh... you two have been chomping at the bit to get your paws on one another all night..." I hummed the word teasingly and lifted my ears. "Well I suppose I can leave you two some privacy." I lifted my tail and turned to walk back to the bedroom, my nose poked up in the air.

I heard her growl as I turned my back and smiled as I kept walking away. I made a few good strides and touched the handle of the door to the bedroom before I felt her fingers in my hair. The golden-haired dog snatched a fistful of my hair and wrenched me around to face her. I gave a pained gasp that was quickly swallowed up by her mouth as she shoved me against the closed door, her slightly larger body pushing against mine.

Alex whistled as he watched the display. "So that's the kind of girl you are when you're in the moment, eh Gloria?" The wolf growled the words in appreciation.

The smaller dog pulled her tongue from my mouth and blinked up at him, her tail wagging furiously. "Ha... I- I don't mean to be... I just can't help myself..." She spoke the words gently but her grip was resolute on my hair and my scalp ached from it.

The wolf showed his teeth before he moved to grab the door and pull it open, flicking the light on to her bedroom. Her little simple bed she had before was long gone, one of the first things I had done when we started dating was get her a king-size bed she could throw me around on. I seriously did need it, there were a couple of times she got a little too rough and accidentally rolled us off the bed into the floor.

Gloria wagged her tail excitedly and released my hair to grip my hand. She trotted into the bedroom pulling me along. "Ha... so mean to me." I cooed the words playfully at her, knowing it would get to her.

She frowned and turned to me, her ears folded. "I'm sorry... are you okay Alice?"

I rubbed my head and grinned. "It's a good thing you're not dating a mundane, you would kill them!" I spoke the words playfully and flicked my tail.

Gloria whimpered and cast her gaze down from me. "Please don't be sore at me Alice..."

"You know I'm teasing you, Ang- huff!!" I gasped out as Alex snatched me up from behind, his hands cupping over my breasts as he pulled me back to him.

"Picking on the cute dog... how cruel of you Alice." He puffed the words into my ear and I squirmed from his rough grip on my chest.

"Ha! W-who's side are you on anyway?!" I snapped the words out then let out a grunt as he moves his hands down and peeled my blue panties away.

"Hers..." He growled the words and moved onto the bed, dragging me along with him.

"Backstabbing dog... ngh!" I showed my teeth at him, blushing as I felt him pull me into his lap facing away from him. He growled into my ears in challenge and gripped under my knees, spreading my legs, my soaked rabbit folds coming into view as my gown rode up.

He eagerly held me while sitting at the side of the bed. Gloria blushed at the display and quickly moved to me. The dog looked into my eyes then dropped to her knees and shoved her tongue hard up against my folds.

I shuddered and groaned, then let out a shocked yelp when Alex snaked his right hand between my legs to join her. The two dogs both worked my sensitive spot, his fingers rubbing between her eager licks. It didn't take long to coax me and I shivered and drooped my ears, giving in hard.

"Ha... you always taste so good my rabbit..." Gloria wagged her tail while lapping at my honey.

"She does taste good doesn't she?" Alex hummed the words, then gave a soft grunt as Gloria gripped my hips and hoisted me.

"Lift her a little higher up for me, Alex." Gloria sighed the words and the wolf moved with her, lifting me off his crotch. "Ha... perfect..." The golden-haired angel sighed and grabbed at the wolf's jeans and deftly parted them.

The wolf's heavily swollen length sprang forth, sticky and wet with his own eagerness. Gloria's eyes widened at the view. "Oh... you are a big wolf..." I could hear the eagerness in her voice. The smaller dog quickly shoved her mouth down over the head of his exposed length and I heard the wolf groan out.