Blood & Carrots Ep. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held me against his chest and stomach, my hips squirming while I watched Gloria work his length. The angel didn't have the massive fangs I did and eagerly pushed several inches into her mouth. Her deep blue eyes blinked up at me as she managed to get about half his length down. She sucked and drooled upon his pulsing shaft before pulling it from her mouth with a sigh. ""You taste so wild, Alex..."

"Your mouth feels great Gloria..." He sighed the words then lifted his ears as the angel rose and put a hand upon his chest.

"Turn her..." She growled the words in a tone I recognized very well. The wolf bit his lower lip and nodded, pulling me around to face him. I gave a haughty and frustrated huff at being jerked around then blinked up at him with a pout on my face.

He gave me an apologetic look then yipped as the angel shoved her hands to his shoulder and pushed him fully down upon his back. Gloria wagged her brown tail while peeling her own set of blue panties away. I saw the fabric soaked through as she laid them upon the bed. "Such an obedient dog..." The angel moaned the words and cut her gaze to mine, her eyes sparkling with gold in them.

"Get on him my rabbit, let me see you take him." She growled the words and flicked her ears upwards. I saw her bite her lip hard, seeing that cute little dominatrix coming out.

I nodded and rested my hands against Alex's stomach. I positioned my hips and felt his soaked head push to my entrance. I sat up so she could see clearly and bit my lower lip hard. I pushed the wolf's length up inside me then slowly lowered myself down upon him, inch by inch until I felt his head bump deep into me at my very core.

Gloria shivered at the display then we heard Alex let out a soft moan. She gave me a coy smile and climbed over him, straddling his head. "Ha... if you must use your mouth dog, use it properly." She sighed the words and pushed her hips down, shoving her soaked folds right against his mouth.

I bit my lip as I heard Alex growl at the display but his hands grabbed her hips and he began to lap and drag his tongue hard against her folds. The smaller dog yipped and moaned in pleasure then reached her hands for me. I moved forward and embraced her, both out mouths pushing together in a frantic kiss.

Our tongues desperately rolled against one another's while our hips ground and jerked, I could easily taste Alex on her tongue and lips as we kissed. I felt myself give in upon my wolf and moaned against my angels mouth. Gloria then shuddered and barked against my own lips in a pleased moan, Alex having no doubt drawn forth her own release.

"Ha! Good dog... such a very good dog..." Gloria moaned the words of praise after parting from my lips then fixed me with a hungry look. "Swap with me, I wish to ride him."

I sighed at her orders and jerked my hips hard, feeling another release slide through me before I nodded and pulled from his length. I gave a groan at the sensation of being empty but shifted from his lap.

I heard Alex growl in challenge and the smaller dog lifted her ears curiously. "Ha... maybe not such a good d-Urf!" She yelped out as he grabbed her hips and rolled her over onto her stomach. The wolf showed his teeth and shoved his hands into her golden locks and grabbed a fistful of them. Gloria lolled her tongue and I felt my heart race at the display.

"You had your fun... but you're not dominating me the whole time." The wolf snarled the words, pulling hard on her hair and eliciting a pained moan from the smaller dog. "Get to your knees, bitch."

Gloria gave short little nods as best she could through the grip upon her hair and found her knees, raising her hips up and shoving her backside forward. "That's a good dog..." His eyes cut towards me sharply. "Alice!"

I lifted my ears and gave him a coy grin. "Yes my... Alpha?" I cooed the words playfully.

"Move before her, give her tongue something to do if she insists upon lolling it forward!" He showed his teeth in a wide grin.

"Of course my wolf." I hummed and slid over the sheets and spread my legs as I moved right before the smaller of the dogs. Gloria blinked up at me, her golden eyes shimmering with tears. Alex jerked hard on her hair and shoved her face forward and the dog moved right to my folds, eagerly and obediently lapping upon me. "Ohhh... she is a good dog..." I sighed the words and moved my hands to rub at her ears while shivering.

Alex moved his free hand up Gloria's hip then grabbed the base of her tail and jerked it upwards. The small dog moaned out in a shocked yelp. "Tail up when your Alpha is taking you, understand?" He barked the words and gave her hair a tug, pulling her mouth from my folds.

Gloria nodded and perked her brown tail straight up obediently. The wolf snarled his approval and shoved the head of his length up against her slick folds. She bit her lower lip hard and blinked upon my red eyes then gave a throaty moan when he pushed into her.

"Ha... it's a lot to take in... you will get used to it..." I cooed the words and rubbed her ears as he sunk deep into her. The angel folded her ears and gave a relieved shudder when he finally finished filling her. Her tongue showed again and she began to pant, his hips already going to work and thrusting into her impatiently. I sighed and guided her head back down against my folds. "Get back to it dog."

Alex shared a hungry grin with me as he thrust into Gloria from behind. I lolled my own tongue and looked upon his amber eyes adoringly. "Ha... you're such an alpha sometimes..." I shuddered and moaned out happily feeling her draw forth another from me.

"How's it feel to have the roles reversed my little bitch?" Alex growled the words and jerked on her hair, the dog pulling from my folds with a yelp.

"Ha! Ngh!" She tried to speak, but every time she started to he shoved roughly into her. "Nyah! G-good!" She stammered the words, her nails digging into my thighs while barking out with each push he made into her.

I shoved her head back down and huffed out in commandment. "One more..." The dog nodded and began to suckle and lap as best she could upon me while Alex continued to take her. Several more moments passed of her lapping and moaning, with him thrusting deep into her roughly.

Alex showed grit his teeth and lifted his ears as he gave me a questioning look. I gave him an eager grin and nodded my head several times, biting my lower lip hard. The wolf wrenched at Gloria's hair and the dog barked out in a moan, tears in her eyes as she blinked up at me.

"Who do you belong to little bitch? Who is your pack leader!" He barked the words in commandment and shoved hard into the smaller dog. Gloria shook her head and moaned out, clenching her teeth. "Answer me!" He snarled and pulled on her hair hard.

The small dog showed her teeth and I saw the resolve set in her eyes. She shoved her ass back hard and pushed back so his grip slacked on her hair. The look in his eyes said she clenched in that way I had felt upon my tongue and fingers in the past. "Alice is!" She looked over her shoulder with a defiant glare.

Alex barked out in shock and I showed my teeth a prideful grin. I felt Gloria flinch a few times, then her ears folded and her tongue lolled heavily. She looked back at me and panted as the wolf filled her. "Ngh...it's .. a lot..." She panted the words up at me.

I nodded my head. "I bet it is, he's been eager for you all night..." I hummed the words and rubbed her ears, looking back as Alex ground against her from behind. I watched him jerk his hips a few times and shudder as she claimed the last of what he had. I shivered at the display, it was surreal to see it from another angle instead of feeling it myself.

Gloria gave a contented sigh and she blinked upon me with a drunk grin, her eyes back to a deep blue. I stroked her ears lovingly while Alex just kept both hands on her hips, panting and heaving behind her.

The small dog lifted her ears and I saw a deep blush cross her face. "O-oh... A-Alex? I'm really sorry... I hope I didn't um, ruin the moment for you?" She drooped her ears as she spoke out to him gently.

The wolf gave a weak laugh and shook his head. "Nah... that was great... and an appropriate finish... we both know the bunny has us wrapped around her little finger."

I flicked my ears about drunkenly and smiled. "Did you have fun, my angel?" I whispered the words gently while I rubbed at her drooped ears.

"I did... thank you for sharing him with me, can you bring him again?" The golden-haired dog nodded at me and gave me a playful smile

"You heard her Alex, you've officially got two girlfriends, congratulations!" I hummed the words teasingly at him.

Gloria barked at the words and blinked. "W-wait... Really? Is that okay?" She looked back at the wolf with a nervous frown.

Alex showed his teeth in a grin. "I mean... I think it's a little early to say that... still, I like you a lot so far and you seem to like me, Gloria. If you're interested in me coming to see you when Alice does and she doesn't mind. I would be honored to see where it takes us."

The small dog pursed her lips and nodded, then looked back to me with a childish grin. "You have... you've made my life very complicated, my rabbit..."

"I've been told I do that from time to time." I hummed the words lovingly and gave her a gentle kiss.

#

I feel my hand upon my chest, my heart beating heavily at the vivid memories of combat and lovemaking. I see you staring upon me curiously and I show my teeth as I take a deep breath. "A question for you, my sweet. I outright murdered the first lycanthrope in defense of my angel. I thought I would feel remorseful to have slain a living creature but I did not. Does that make me truly a monster?"

You seem to mull on the words before parting your lips, but I quickly place my hand upon your mouth to silence you. "Keep the answer inside. It is something to think upon when the time comes."

One of the house servants calls for me and I stand. "I will tell you more of Kazemde and the circle when next I can spare the time. For now, I must attend to family business, my pet." I give you an apologetic smile before quickly stepping away.