Blood & Carrots Ep. 20

Story Info
Episode 20: Repent for your sins.
8.6k words
4.81
3.6k
3
0

Part 67 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been another full day before I could attend to you properly. I found myself upon the sofa in the den, your head in my lap. "I do so hope your days here have been well my pet. I regret that I cannot attend to you as often as we both would prefer." I Hum the words gently while stroking your head.

"I believe I was going to tell you about Kazemde wasn't I?" I smile and look towards the crackling fire. "He's an interesting one to be sure..."

I clear my throat. "Let's pick up the next day after meeting him. I had a lot on my mind at the time..."

#

"Alex... how do you feel about my love?" I spoke out to him while leaning against the guardrail of the small balcony, outside of Gloria's bedroom. The sun had just dipped down into the horizon, the spring sky now a deep orange and purple. I had awoken early, the wolf stirring and following me outside, my movement having woken him as well. Our retriever was still very much passed out in bed, a satisfied look on her face and a faint snore on her breath.

"How do I feel?" He lifted his ears then drooped them in thought. He lowered himself to prop his own arms on the rail and looked into my face. "It makes me happy and it fills me with pride to know I have your heart."

"Do you though?" I showed my teeth as I spoke the words. "Katrina, Gloria and You. I have said I love all of you and you have returned my love." I shrugged my shoulders and looked out at dusk settling over the sky. "I have told Val and Lo- others as well... perhaps not said I loved them, but said they had my heart. They returned the sentiment as have all of you."

Alex looked at me questioningly for a long moment before speaking. "It does not bother me, I underst-"

"Why do you understand?!" I spat the words at him and showed my teeth, heat in my voice. "What if I were a normal vampire, or a member of your pack? What if I didn't have the excuse of being a succubus? Would you understand then?"

The wolf looked away from me and grew quiet. I hissed through my teeth and jerked my own gaze away in the opposite direction. We stayed like that for several moments before he finally called out to me. "What is this about, Alice? What's it really about?"

I felt a sigh escape my throat and shook my head. "I love all of you... and I love Elias. I've been through so much with him and for him. Yet he will not return the words."

"Ah..." Alex nodded and then turned to look upon me. "So you only defend your family for him. not for me or Katrina?"

"No, of course not. I love every one of you and stand proud to defend house Blackpaw." I spoke the words sternly and felt the pride in my voice when I did so.

"Alice, why does this weigh on you so? All of us care about you and all of us-"

"Because what if you don't?!" I fired back, showing my teeth and feeling my chest grow tight. "What if it's not your decision? What if it's the nature of what I am?"

"You think you're enthralling and coaxing our love for you?" Alex spoke up questioningly.

"I question if I am, yes! I don't deserve a single one of you, let alone all of you!" I almost shouted the words and felt my eyes burn, feeling the frustration and anger tearing at my chest.

Alex shook his head. "I don't think that's the case at all."

"Why would you say that?" I sniffled the words, tears in my eyes now.

The wolf pulled the small metal chair forth on the balcony and took a seat upon it. He then patted his lap. "Come here."

I said nothing but quickly slid into his lap, straddling and facing him. I felt his large hands moving to my face, brushing the tears away and moving up into my hair to rub at my ears. "You fight the hunger to feed daily, do you not?"

I nodded at him. "Yeah, so? Everyone in the family does, even you have monsters to fight off."

"Indeed, but the vampire in you wants you to kill for blood and the succubus wants you to kill for energy, no?" He continued to rub at my hair and ears, pulling me against his chest now.

I clung to his large strong chest, my cheek nuzzling it. "Yeah... the voice is there every time, no matter how nice the situation is, it's there telling me to push further and take it all."

"Remember how possessive you were getting yesterday?" He asked me pointedly.

"Y-yes... that was the demon in me. I know it's not how I truly feel." I blinked up into his amber eyes and tilted my head. "Why bring that up though?"

He showed his teeth in a grin to me. "If your demon had its way, we would be a harem, not a relationship, Alice. Encouraging love amongst us as you've done with me and Gloria, It would never want that."

I raised my ears at the notion. "O-oh... that's true... I never thought of it that way."

Alex rubbed at my head gently. "Alice, I don't think any of us love you because you're making us. I think it's because you show your feelings for us so powerfully and purely."

"Me? Pure?" I giggled and pushed my forehead to his chest. "Love like a hurricane huh..."

Alex moved a hand to rest on the back of my head. "Elias is from a different time than any of us can understand. Anyone that looks upon him knows he is head over heels for you. He simply can't say so for some reason."

I sighed and nodded my head. "Thank you... do you feel my love for you is stretched too thin?"

"I do not. I'm not jealous of the others you love, I knew what the rules were before I played the game with you." Alex growled the words and rubbed at my left ear gently.

I blinked up at him and gave a nod. "Y-you're right... I've always been transparent of what I am and whom I have..."

"That's right." The wolf showed his teeth and gently poked at my forehead with his fingertip. "The problem is, you think too much about this, Alice."

I gave a playful huff at his poke and quickly moved to nip his fingertip. The wolf yipped slightly at my bite then grinned upon me. His finger pulled from my mouth then his palm pushed over my face. "I don't care how many others say it, know that I love you, Alice. If more people love you that just makes me glad, it means you are happy and surrounded with love."

I showed my teeth in a grin and raised up off his lap to push closer. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I brushed my lips to his own. "I love you too Alex, I'm lucky to have you in my life."

He growled against my lips and I felt his hand grab my rear, pulling me closer to his chest, my little fluff of white tail brushing his fingertips. "Yeah? Even if I abuse your dog and won't let her dominate me?"

I giggled and gave him a quick kiss. "I know you love... you can't keep the facade up indefinitely. She is going to have her way with you sooner or later."

"Ha... sounds kind of fun... she really is a cute thing. Are you sure you're okay with sharing her with me?" He grinned and looked into my eyes.

I smiled and shook my head. "She is not mine to share, neither are you. You two being happy makes me happy."

"So now you steal my lines eh?" He barks the words playfully at me and I show my teeth.

"Ha... it was a good line, so yes I'm stealing it." I giggled the words then gave out an excited huff as he went for my throat, kissing and nibbling at me. My small tail wiggled as I dug my nails into his shoulders.

"How about we go in there and wake her up together?" The wolf growled the words up into my ear with a hunger in his voice.

"Ngh... I like that ide-" I huffed and felt my phone buzzing in my pocket and frowned. "Rude..." I grumbled and dug the cell phone out to look at the screen, my ears lifting to see it was the number my Master had given me.

"Oh... uhm... it's Kazemde." I frowned at Alex apologetically.

"Well, I guess we're still on the clock..." He smiled and lowered me back into his lap gently.

I nodded and connected the call. "Ah, hello?"

"Mrs. Blackpaw, this is Kazemde. I hope this is not too early to call upon you." His voice came out raspy but also smooth and fluid.

"Not at all sir Kazemde. How may I help you?" I spoke politely, then lifted my ears and bit my lower lip. I felt Alex grab my hips and begin to grind my small body in his lap slowly. I blinked up at him, my cheeks growing dark, feeling my crotch pushing against the bulge in his jeans.

"Alex's tribunal is set to begin within two hours. I would like to collect the three of you soon. Also if you would be willing to give statements before our council, it would be of great assistance." Kazemde spoke the words in an all-business tone to me.

"Y-yes sir Kazemde... I can-" I gaped my mouth in a silent gasp, my tongue lolling as the wolf moved a hand to my chest and began to pinch and tease at my left nipple. I had thrown on a shirt without a bra and the thin layer of cloth did little to protect it.

Alex gave me a playful growl as I glared up at him, before snatching his wrist and pulling it off my chest. "Huff! Y-yes, sorry about that. I can rouse Gloria... from slumber and reach back to you in a few... minutes to give you more... details!" I huffed the words, and swatted at his hand, his other moving up my shirt. I gave out a squeak of a gasp as his hand squeezed my breast hard inside my top.

The cobra was silent on the other end of the line for several moments then spoke out smoothly. "That is fine, Mrs. Blackpaw. Please do not dally too long with your escapades." I heard the phone click at the words and my cheeks grew deep red.

"You fucking jerk!" I shouted at him with a bit of a laugh and gripped both his wrists, pulling his hands from my body.

Alex gave me a playful grin and flicked his tail. "I didn't do anything."

I showed my teeth and slid off his lap. "Just for that... I'm gonna tie you down with silver wire and make you watch me and Gloria have sex later!" I grumbled the words as I moved to step back into the bedroom.

"You know you can't stay mad at me." He barked the words and I felt his hand rest on my backside, rubbing it.

"I suppose that's true, I am quite fond of your troublemaking ass." I grinned at him and lower my ears, giving him an amused smile before returning to the bedroom with him.

#

Gloria had never been a morning person, so it took a little bribing with coffee and cuddling to get her moving. Soon enough though we were all ready to go and I gave Kazemde a call to let him know we were prepared.

The phone connected on the first ring and Kazemde answered. "Ah, that was faster than I anticipated." He spoke out to me in a casual if not amused tone.

My cheeks blushed and I huffed out. "Yeah well... it's not what you were thinking, okay?"

I heard a hiss of a chuckle from the cobra before he spoke. "Mrs. Blackpaw, I assumed nothing. Are you and your associates ready for travel?"

"Uh... yes, where should we meet you at?" I looked between the two dogs before me. Gloria gave me a sleepy yawn and leaned against Alex, still slightly groggy.

"From your current location... Hmm... I will need you to all to travel approximately twenty feet down, then one hundred and ten feet west of there." The mage spoke the words in a matter of fact tone to me.

"Uh... Kazemde, sir. We're inside a building. It's not so simple to just follow directions like that." I rubbed at one of my ears and frowned. "Still twenty feet down. That would be the ground floor most likely... maybe somewhere in the parking deck..." I mumbled the words to myself distractedly.

"Ah... at least you tie some thought into your ignorant words, I can respect that. Of course, I know you are within a building. Do your best and I will be waiting for you." He clipped the words sharply as he spoke them and hung up on me.

I blinked at the phone and frowned. I wasn't sure if I should be insulted or feel praised by him. "W-well... Let's get down to the parking deck and go from there."

Alex gave a nod. "Nothing else I will smell him out. I think I recall his scent from last night." The wolf stepped towards the living room. Gloria gave an objection of a bark as he moved away, forcing her to stand up straight, having lost her leaning post.

I gave the dog an apologetic grin and moved over to her to grip her hand with my own. "Come now, my angel. You can rest your head in my lap once we get there."

"That sounds nice." Gloria gave a cute yawn and wagged her tail.

Once we got to the ground floor, Alex indeed was able to find Kazemde's scent and track him down. The gate was in the corner of the parking garage near the stairwell. The snake was dressed exactly as he was the last time we came upon him, large ivory staff in hand.

"Because you don't stand out like a sore thumb just sitting here in a parking garage with reality tore open?" Alex barked the words playfully at the cobra upon our approach.

Kazemde gave him a polite nod. "Warrior Alex, no one can see me or this rift except the three of you, because it is what I have willed to be so."

"That sounds so freaking cool!" I spoke the words excitedly. Gloria just brought her hand that wasn't holding mine up to her mouth and yawned again.

The cobra looked to see me holding hands with the angel and I saw him processing things in his mind at a rapid pace. "Well at any rate... I have adjusted the gate accordingly. You should feel nothing but a faint dizzying effect that will pass moments after arrival." Kazemde spoke the words pointedly and turned to move towards the rift.

I felt Gloria clench my hand tighter as we moved to the gate, I gave her a smile and stepped through with her. I half expected some cool effect like reality-bending or twisting but it literally felt like we walked into a room. I felt a very momentary leap in my stomach, like that sensation you get when riding in a car that goes over a small hill very fast.

"Huh... that wasn't so bad..." I hummed the words, then flinched as Gloria grabbed my arm hard and held her hand over her mouth as if fighting back the urge to throw up. "Y-you okay, angel?"

She took in a steadying breath and gave a quick nod after a few moments. "Y-yeah... I'm definitely awake now..." She panted the words after a moment and shook her head.

"My apologies holy knight, Gloria. I shall bring you some water." The cobra gave another bow of his head.

The dog smiled and shook her head. "Please just call me, Gloria. No need for so much formality sir Kazemde."

Alex had already started looking around our environment and I finally took the time to also make a note of it. We were on the ground floor of what looked like a large circular room. Bookshelves lined the walls and small work stations dotted the floor. A spiral staircase resided in the center of the room leading to another floor above and below us.

I looked around in awe for a few moments before turning back to Gloria and Kazemde. My dog was now holding a large glass of water, happily drinking it down, her tail wagging a little faster. "This is someplace... can I get a look around later?" I asked him curiously, my own tail flicking now as well.

"Of course. I will give everyone a proper tour once the tribunal is over." The cobra gave a bow then looked upon the wolf. "Warrior Alex."

Alex showed his teeth and shifted his attention back to the cobra. "What?"

Kazemde sighed. "Unless you plan to speak of business with us. You may relax. You are a guest here and you stand to just cheapen your enjoyment of our hospitality by remaining on edge."

"Alex, please try to enjoy yourself." Gloria gave him a reassuring smile while holding her empty glass.

The wolf growled and ran his fingertips through his sandy hair. "Fine... look it's nothing personal okay? I just... my pack has a bad history with mages."

"A story I would like to hear from you at a later date. However, for now, we should focus on our task at hand." Kazemde strode past the wolf and gave him a nod. "Be at peace though, you and your lovers are safe here."

I'm pretty sure all three of us lifted our ears at once to the statement. I spoke out first though. "W-what?"

Kazemde gave us all a knowing nod. "Aside from how you carry yourselves, and that you reek of one another? We mages can see all sorts of energy or aura as it were. The three of you, your aura's are tightly intertwined together. It is especially potent of yours, chimera." He finished the statement giving me a direct look.

My ears lift sharply and I gasp. "Y-you know what I am? How?"

"The why's and how's are irrelevant at this time." Kazemde gave me another nod. "The records have some information on your people, Mrs. Blackpaw. I will share what I can with you once we are done with business."

"H-Hang on... why do you keep calling me, Mrs. Blackpaw?" I finally asked him, curiosity getting to me.

Kazemde gave me a curious look. "You contacted me under Elias's authority, his energy and power drip from you. I had assumed you were his new wife."

I clench my teeth and look away, my cheeks dark. "I am not... I am countess of our house, like my sister. However-"

"I see, my apologies." Kazemde showed me a look that appeared to be understanding. "Like with your warrior here, it is a topic I would be curious to learn more of in the future. For now, let us delay no more."

We were escorted to the spiral staircase and moved downstairs into the basement levels. Eventually, we came out into a large amphitheater with benches circling the center area. There were several dozen people seated within the rows, assumedly members of the circle. The center of the theater had six chairs before a small stand.

Kazemde had us take seats on the lowest rung of the benches. "Just to be clear, may I call upon you with questions?" The cobra looked to our group with a quick tilt of his head.

"Of course sir Kazemde." Gloria spoke with a polite nod.

Alex showed his teeth but gave a nod and I also gave him a nod in response. The mage gave us another thankful bow of his head, then moved to leave us and took up the only unoccupied seat of the six.

Kazemde stood and called out to the theater for silence and began the trial. He gave a long talk about their laws and values, how the mage Alex had broken them. He spoke out about how the cat had practiced forbidden rituals and broken their laws.

We learned how he had injured several members of the circle upon his flight and on more than one occasion, thwarted or evaded attempts to bring him back to answer for his crimes. The mage in question, the other Alex, was brought before the stand in manacles and wearing a gag of some sort to keep him from uttering incantations.

Kazemde called upon Gloria first who explained the initial reason for the encounter with the mage. Explaining the attacks on the mundanes and what led us to his trail.

Alex was called upon next. The wolf was on edge but he answered the few questions they had for him, including how he had become injured and how Kazemde had to heal him. I could tell he wasn't happy about admitting to the injuries and admitting to the weakness before the court.

"Let it be noted this warrior was locked in the heat of battle with a bear lycanthrope and attacked from behind while shielding his companion. Do not let any here assume his injuries were from negligence or weakness." Kazemde spoke the words sternly out amongst the theater in a sharp authoritative voice. I saw Alex give him a hard look of appreciation before stepping down.

Then they called upon me. I came to the stand and Kazemde gave me a polite nod before speaking. "Countess Blackpaw, we already know the details of the whys and the hows. Can you please tell us specifically what Alex was doing while you engaged him in combat? Could you describe the powers he was using?"

I frowned and nodded. I explained about the screen of power my fire infused bullets slammed against. I explained the blades of wind he used against me as well as how I finally broke his shield with my whip strikes. Kazemde asked me to go into detail about the numbers of blows his shield took and how much he was using the blades against me. I didn't think anything of it and explained as best I could.