Blood & Carrots Ep. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah... I- I am rather hungry... and I do find you rather lovely to look upon." My teeth showed and my eyes shifted to red. "I do so desire to see what the rest of you looks like under that suit..."

Kazemde cleared his throat. "Ah... and therein lies my stipulation. If you wish to do so, we do so without mating."

My red eyes blinked at him and I felt a frown show on my face. "Oh... W-well... I am not opposed if that is what you desire... a shame, I will admit though..."

The cobra gave me a polite bow. "My apologies, you see I do not actually desire such things. I could do so, but I would get nothing out of the act. Would you still wish to engage knowing it would do nothing for me on a physical level?"

I bit my lower lip and half wished to say yes just to get the experience. I shook my head and gave him an understanding smile. "I would not wish to use you like that, you already offer me more than you should. I thank you for your consideration."

"I thank you for your understanding..." Kazemde hissed the words and like that he was pressed to my body to make contact. His hands tugged the gloves off, showing the scales moved over the tops of his fingers but the underside of his palms were incredibly soft. He pressed them to my cheeks and I shivered and rested my forehead to his chest.

"J-just... tell me when to stop..." I panted the words, his energy pouring into me. He wasn't resisting and the hunger in me was eager to pull it from him as quickly as he would offer it.

"Ha... this is fascinating... I can feel you stoking the fires of my desire..." His words came in a slow hiss and I could hear a faint pant on his breath.

My hands moved up his chest, digging into his body through his suit, I couldn't see the scales beneath but could feel them, they were surprisingly giving to my touch and the tightly coiled muscles were obvious beneath them. "Ha... if you desire it... I will do much more for you than simply touch..."

Kazemde gritted his teeth and I could see in his eyes he considered the offer for a moment before shaking his head. "I am grateful... but my heart would not be in it... I can feel you are the type that thrives upon your lover's pleasure..." He gave me a quick nod and a weak pant. "This is more pleasurable than I had expected... know I enjoy myself simply from this touch..."

I sighed happily at his words and nuzzled his strong chest, feeling myself growing satisfied. My arms wrapped around him and I felt myself hugging tightly to the mage, pulling heavily from him, my tail flicking rapidly. "I'm glad... ha... ha... so good..."

The cobra gave a fatigued hiss and nodded his head. "I think... we should stop... I feel it starting to take its toll..."

The demons in me didn't want to comply, but then again they never did. I kindly told them to sod off and nodded at Kazemde. "Y-yes... you have been more than generous... I thank you..." I panted the words and willed the flow of energy to cease.

We both stood there, embraced, and panting in fatigue. I sighed happily and nuzzled at his chest, feeling euphoric from the feeding. "Ha... that really hit the spot... I'm sorry I could not please you though..."

I felt his hand gently rest upon my head, stroking at my ears and hair in a comforting gesture. I could tell it was a foreign thing to him and awkward. "Do not be silly, it was educational and I felt plenty of pleasure in the act... There is more to pleasure than simply sex..."

A grin showed on my face as I nodded. "Yes... I suppose that's true... it's very much like when I use dreams I suppose..." I hummed at the thought of it and stepped from his arms, offering him a small smile, my cheeks dark. "S-so... what did you think of it?"

His composure returned slightly and he folded his arms in thought. "It was... very intimate... more so than I expected. I will not lie... I could see myself wanting it again."

I showed my teeth in a grin and put my hands behind my back. "Ah... that was my own special little trick I do."

His hood puffed out slightly as he looked at me curiously. "Special trick? What do you mean, Countess?"

I showed my teeth in a grin, the display was rather cute to me for some reason. "Ah... well, I feed by pulling energy, but I also push some back when I do so... I found it enhances my partners pleasure when we are in the moment."

"I did not know that was possible... this has already been a very educating experience." He hissed the words and flicked his forked tongue, then met my eyes and smiled. "And pleasurable... I thank you for not just taking from me without returning some pleasure. The gesture is appreciated."

I looked away with a smile and flicked my ears. "My pleasure... even if no sex is involved, I would be happy to embrace you again, it was fun and I enjoyed feeling you hold me."

He showed his teeth and I saw his composure return. "I will seriously consider your offer." He moved to the book and motioned for me. "Now come... your energy reserves are restored, let us see what there is to learn, before the last of mine dwindles..."

"We poured over the book the remainder of the evening before Kazemde had to finally sleep. The book mostly spoke of theories and rumors, a lot of them I was able to personally debunk for the mage. In the end, I learned nothing new, however, I felt I walked away with something very valuable. Something I needed... a friend, not a lover but simply... a friend."

#

The look on your face was one of confusion and I shake my head. "My pet... You need to understand my position at the time. When all I had were lovers, what I needed was to know I could have a relationship that wasn't simply sex. It was a reassurance that I could build bonds that were not simply about physical desires."

I show my teeth in a grin. "Yes... I and he were still getting pleasure but it was on a different wavelength." I roll my eyes with a smile and shake my head at your confusion. "No matter... just understand it was helpful and needed."