Blood & Carrots Ep. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If he were to hurt you or be unworthy? If the others did not treat you well? I justly would." Lorelai gave a shrug and moved to the counter of the bar.

I frowned but gave her a nod. "I... I do not think he or they would hurt me and all of them are more than I deserve, just as you are... I do not deserve any of the love I have..."

"I believe Val is fond of saying... we are not the gods, we do not get to decide what we are worthy of." Lorelai wagged a finger and her gaze relaxed.

Smiling, I took out the things from the grocery bag, including some carrot juice and white rum. Lorelai gave me a look and folded her arms. "What do you plan to do, Alice? We cannot gain anything from alcohol."

"No... but, I still want to make you a drink since we're at the beach." I grinned at her and took down a cocktail shaker from the cabinets. I then hummed to myself as I stepped to the refrigerator and took out a sports bottle of blood we had brought. "Besides, I do not think the bartender would be willing to add this to it."

The sheep smiled and shook her head, watching me put carrot juice, white rum, and blood into the shaker along with a few ice cubes. I shook the drink while my breasts bounced and swayed in my swim top, my cheeks darkened as I felt her watching me so intently. "M-must you stare so intently?"

"Hush and make my drink, rabbit." She spoke the words with a haughty grin, her small tail flicking.

"Yes ma'am." I poured the mixture into the hurricane glasses, then presented one to my sheep.

I saw Lorelai focus as if willing her tastebuds to work before she took a curious sip from the cocktail. "Well... the sweetness of the rum and carrot juice lends well to the blood, I will admit."

"Thank you, I'm glad you approve of it." I hummed gently and moved to her before I gripped her wrist. Pulling her along with me, I walked out to the balcony of the hotel, eager to look upon the ocean with her.

Lorelai leaned into me slightly and sipped on her cocktail. "Would you like to walk along the beach after this? The moon is high and the surf is a beautiful white."

"That sounds lovely... can we have sex on the beach as well?" I hummed the words playfully to her.

The sheep folded her ears. "I would rather not! Sand is not fun to get in such intimate areas." She gave me a playful huff and put a hand to her chest. "You may have me in an area with grass."

#

Lorelai gave me an excited bleat as I laid her down in the grass, my lips pushing to her own. I felt her happily give me full control of the situation and I quickly reached to the straps of her swimsuit, pulling the green fabric down her arms until her breasts spilled out of the material.

"Gods, I love your body..." I sighed the words and moved to shove my mouth against her right breast, suckling upon her hard peak eagerly. My sheep moaned happily then gave a shocked and disapproving groan as I pulled from her and started kissing further down her body.

"I missed you... I've been thinking about you for weeks..." She panted the words, then bleated out again as I grabbed under her knees and jerked her legs wide apart. "A-alice, at least take the swimsuit off!"

"No need... the material is thin, I made sure of it." I hummed the words and shoved my mouth right up against the soft green material stretched over her folds. Lorelai clenched her teeth, then I felt her hands reach out to grab at my ears and hair. I grunted at the pull to my scalp but happily continued to roll my tongue against her spot through the material. I could plainly taste her through the fabric, her own wetness and my saliva giving me a clear outline of her.

Lorelai blinked down at me, tears filling her eyes and shaking her head. "S-stop... stop... ha..." I felt my ewe shudder and give me a weak defeated moan. I panted softly, watching her small sheep slit clench and convulse within the swimsuit.

"Did that feel good my... love?" I hummed the words gently and began to peel the rest of her green swimsuit away.

"Yes... oh, I missed your touch so much..." Lorelai panted the words weakly and bit her lower lip, watching me strip her before reaching to peel my own bottoms off, leaving me in just the green strapped top.

I pulled her leg up slightly and wasted no time moving into position with her. Her small pink tongue was showing in a pant, then she clenched her teeth and drooped her ears, feeling me push my folds to hers as we began to grind. I panted out softly while making love to her, looking into her red eyes as she blinked up at me. "Huff... I love how you feel... I love the sounds you make..."

She showed her teeth again and shuddered before grabbing at my top. I gasped out as she pulled at the green fabric, my own breasts spilling out while she clutched the straps and writhed beneath me. "Ha... don't stop... please give me... ngh!" She looked up to me with clenched teeth, blushing and staring into my own red eyes while I drove her over once more.

"My gorgeous sheep... my sexy little ewe..." I moaned the words and leaned over to rub her cheek while my hips ground desperately against her own. Our folds were slick and drenched with one another's lust. "One more... I know you've got another in you..."

She shook her head and lolled her tongue. "I- I don't... s-stop..." She bleated the words and I just kept working my hips hard against her own. My hand moved down over her body to rub and knead at her left breast, my other still holding her leg.

"You do... now give it to me..." I shoved my hips hard and ground myself against her, giving her nipple a hard little pinch. The sheep bleated out sharply, her eyes wide and looking upon mine as I forced her over again. Her body shuddered and she gave a weak defeated moan before collapsing into the grass with a heavy pant.

"Good girl... that's the sheep I love..." I whispered the words as I climbed over her and gently kissed her lips.

"Ha... I... I love you too... " Lorelai spoke the words weakly and then blinked upon me and widened her eyes as I pulled my hair from my throat and bared my neck. "A-Alice... what are you... doing?" I saw her teeth show, her eyes smoldering red.

"I am yours now, yes? Take from me... have me and make me feel I belong to you." I sighed the words lovingly.

I felt there would be more coaxing her, but I saw her teeth show again and she grabbed my shoulders with surprising force before rolling me over into the grass on my back. My sheep grabbed hard at my hair and jerked my head further to the side, fully exposing my throat. I willed my blood to flow hard, making my heart pump violently for her. "All yours my ewe..."

Lorelai bared her teeth and I felt them plunge into my neck as I gasped sharply and dug my fingertips into her shoulders. My teeth clenched hard while I felt her drink from me, then my tongue lolled as the euphoria gripped me. I lazily tangled my fingertips into her wooly hair, holding her close while listening to her gulp down my blood again and again.

"Yes... claim me... take what is yours my she- ngh!" My eyes widened as I felt her hand dart between my legs and begin to pinch and rub at my sensitive spot. My hips thrashed and I moaned at the dual pleasure, feeling the euphoria of her touch and feeding in tandem. "Oh f-fuck.... Ha..."

The sheep snarled and made a final hard pull from my wounds, taking a big gulp down and pinching at my sensitive little pearl. I cried out in a shrill moan of unrestrained release, feeling my body violently shudder and give in from the stimulation.

"G-guh... L-lore...lai..." I panted out in a weak moan, feeling her drag her tongue over my throat, closing my wounds before settling against my body and giving her own satisfied sigh. I somehow made the effort to put an arm around her before passing out.

#

"Hey... wake up, Alice." Lorelai's voice filled my ears and I furrowed my brow before groaning.

"Ngh... how long was I out?" I muttered the words, blinking my eyes open, then widening them as I saw the sky starting to take on a dark orange color.

"Too long, we need to get moving." Lorelai spoke the words with urgency in her voice. She had already put her swimsuit back on and I looked down at myself to see my own back in place.

"R-right... thanks for dressing me." I gave her a childish smile and climbed to my feet, still a little light-headed from the blood loss.

"Of course... now let us go. I didn't confess my love to you just for us to both die in some stupid way like this." Lorelai pulled at my wrist and tugged me along.

I grinned and moved to match her pace and looked upon her profile while she walked ahead briskly, a focused look on her face. I had never seen her in the morning light and it made my heart throb to see her like this, to see my beautiful sheep. "Hey... I love you..." I spoke the words childishly and grinned.

Lorelai gave me a wide grin and looked back into my eyes. "And I you..." Her eyes widened at the horizon and she clenched her teeth. "O-okay... uh... plan B... run!"

"What?!" I yelped as she gripped hard at my wrist and started to run down the beach. I had to struggle to keep my footing in the sand as we sprinted. I couldn't help but giggle at the desperate situation and grinned.

"Uhm... there are people around but... we might have to cheat a little!" Lorelai came to a stop and turned. "On my back, no questions!"

I grinned and hopped on her back and the elder vampire gave me a quick nod. "Hold on tight... I don't want to lose you... ever..." She gave me a toothy smile over her shoulder then was gone. I gasped as she slipped from sight but I still felt her against my flesh. I realized I couldn't see my own arms or anything either.

"Woah... are we invisible?!" I shouted out excitedly.

"S-shut up..." She whispered to me and then the world around me blurred as she started moving with supernatural speed. We left a mysterious odd sand cloud kicked up with no obvious source, drawing shocked looks from morning joggers.

She stopped at the base of our hotel and I gave an excited grin, hugging tight to her as I felt her jump. We rose several dozen stories into the air before she landed gracefully on the balcony. We both shifted back into view and she gave a winded pant before speaking. "L-let's get inside and draw the shades."

I nodded and took her hand, walking inside and quickly pulling the shades down on the windows. A beam of sunlight pierced in and brushed my foot and I felt it burn like someone had stuck a hot iron to it. I hissed and jumped back from the light and rubbed my foot.

"Alice! Are you alright?" Lorelai was to me in a heartbeat and sat me on the bed, pulling my foot in her lap to look it over.

"Ngh... yeah, it was just a graze..." I drooped my ears and frowned, seeing the worried look on her face while she examined my foot. There was a large red swath across the top of my foot, as if I had burned myself on a hot piece of metal.

"You're going to be okay... but it will take a few days to heal... nothing we can do about it." She gently rubbed at my ankle near the burn, frowning at me. "I'm sorry... I should have run faster..."

"I shouldn't have insisted we had sex near the beach and passed out." I frowned and wiggled my toes, feeling the constant sting from the pain. "Ha... it burns... can I do anything about the pain?"

Lorelai shook her head. "It's more acute because you've been almost a year like this. You use blood and energy to heal wounds right away, so pain is a brief thing we normally don't have to deal with for long. The pain should ease in a few hours."

I sniffled and nodded, feeling tears in my eyes. "O-okay... sorry, it just hurts a lot..."

"I know my rabbit..." Lorelai spoke to me in a motherly tone and pulled me into her lap, kissing my forehead gently. "I will stay up and dote upon you until it eases."

I leaned against her and frowned. "The sun... is really scary..."

"Yes... I've seen what it can do to our kind... up close and personal," I felt her shiver and pulled closer to her.

"It was really fun running with you like that... hand in hand..." I gave her a smile, my eyes wet with tears.

"It was...your foot should be okay enough to walk on when night falls. We can go for a run together on the beach." The sheep cooed the words to me, brushing her fingertips over my cheeks. I nodded, tears rolling down her fingertips and smiled at her.

Lorelai laid back and pulled me against her gently, careful to let my foot have plenty of room to be exposed. "Come now... sleep will help..." Her brown eyes shifted red and I felt her will come to bear and dominate my own. "Close your eyes my rabbit... close your eyes and sleep the pain off..."

I shuddered at her commands and nodded, giving a soft yawn before laying my head against her chest. "Yes mistress... I love you..." I whispered the words as I started to fade from consciousness. The last thing I heard was her words of love returned and smiled as the void surrounded me.

#

The following evening the pain had mostly left my foot. I was still shocked at how the touch from sunlight had lingered and was healing like a burn I would have gotten when mundane. Lorelai bound the top of my foot in a wrapped bandage since I was so self-conscious about walking around in my sandals with it showing.

It ended up being a minor inconvenience and by the third day of our trip was almost fully healed. I did have a newfound respect for the sunlight though, along with a much-deserved fear of it.

We had a week together at the islands and I was intent upon relishing every moment with my sheep. On the fourth day, I even convinced a local instructor to give us a very late afternoon surf lesson, claiming my 'wife' suffered extreme sun allergies. Lorelai even picked us up some rings to make the story more convincing.

"I must admit... I never thought I would get to learn how to surf." Lorelai spoke the words to me while hugging close to my arm.

"Learn is a stretch, I think we mostly flailed about and fell in a lot." I moved my hand over her back and drew her closer. The night had fully set upon us as we made our way back to our hotel.

The sheep giggled and shook her head. "I had to remember to draw in water and cough as if I were choking a few times when I tumbled from the board."

I gave her a smile and stopped my walk to face her, moving my hands to her own. She looked down at our hands seeing the simple gold rings on our fingers. I looked upon them as well, then moved my eyes to hers. "I'm really happy... happy I can still share new experiences with you..."

Lorelai's brown eyes shimmered in the low light of the evening. "The world is vast and even ten thousand years would not be enough to see it all. I want..." She smiled and her eyes drifted for a moment, then she fixed me with a determined look and clenched my hands. "I want to experience lots of new things with you. I feel... alive with you, like I have something to keep me going other than the court."

"We will... you have me Lorelai." I pushed my forehead to her own, smiling into her eyes, my hand moved to press against her cheek. I felt her push to my mouth and closed my eyes, happy to return her kiss.

We embraced in the moonlight while holding one another. My ear lifted and I heard a faint rumble in the air. We both parted lips to look out over the dark ocean, seeing heavy clouds in the distance, blue flashes filling them.

"Ah... a tropical storm is coming. They happen fairly commonly out here." She spoke the words and moved a hand to rest upon my hip.

I grinned and looked upon her. "We should make love in the rain later."

Lorelai blushed and shook her head, her curls bouncing around her face and horns. "There is no satisfying you, is there Alice?"

"This isn't a matter of satisfaction... it's a matter of addiction..." I leaned in, whispering the words playfully into her drooped ear before giving it a gentle nip.

She gave a small bleat, then grinned at me, gripping my hand. "Come along, my rabbit... the night has just begun and I wish to enjoy my time with you."

We made it back to the hotel just as the rain began to fall. I looked out over the shore and folded my arms. "Lorelai, shall we take in the sights of the nightlife, since the beach is out tonight?"

"We could, yes. Again we gain nothing from drinking or dining as mundane." She moved next to me and looked upon the rain with me.

"I get plenty from it..." I spoke out and moved my hand to grip hers.

"Oh? Do tell..." The sheep turned to look into my eyes.

I brushed my fingertips over the small golden ring on her hand, then gave her a grin full of pride. "I get to show off this wonderful gorgeous sheep as mine. My sexy little ewe wife."

Lorelai lifted her ears, her cheeks growing dark. "A-Alice! I am not your wife... this was simply-"

"A facade to cover our story?" I hummed and held my hand up looking the ring over.

"Y-yes..." She grumbled the words and nodded. "Simply... a prop."

"So I should remove the ring before we go out?" I hummed the words and moved to slide it from my finger.

The sheep flinched then quickly gripped my hand to stop me. "That is not necessary..."

"So you do enjoy it!" I showed my teeth in a victorious grin.

"Y-you! You are a selfish and troublesome rabbit!" Lorelai grumbled the words at me and folded her arms.

I turned from her and grinned, looking at her out of the corner of my eye. I raised my hand to show off the golden ring. "Ah... but at least for this trip, it appears you also wish for me to be your selfish and troublesome wife."

"Do not test my patience, Alice!" Lorelai snapped the words out sharply in that haughty little princess tone she would have when I had her number.

"My apologies... my wife." I cooed the words and turned to face her. I showed her a cocky grin as she flinched and her face grew darker.

"You take this role-playing too far, rabbit." Lorelai blushed and folded her arms.

"Do I really? If it truly bothers you, you know I can stop." I frowned and moved to her, pushing a hand to her face. "Have I been hurtful?"

She pushed her forehead to my collar and shook her head. "I have already given you my love. Understand if you ever wanted my hand, I would expect it unconditionally. No other partners, only me. You could feed from mundane, but you would hold no relationships but with me. That would be my condition."

I nodded slowly and bit my lower lip. "Does it weigh on you when I speak of the others?"

"It does not, I assure you of that." Lorelai stepped back and composed herself before putting her hands upon her hips. "They do not influence my love or feelings for you. Simply understand the concept of marriage is something I take seriously, perhaps it is my age. Regardless that would be my terms and... I find it endearing. I will keep the ring and facade up for the remainder of the trip. However please do not weaponize the words as you have been doing."

I folded my ears and put a hand to my chest. "I was not trying-"

"I know that. You may still play along and I shall as well, but do not use it in jest. Do not tease and flaunt the words. Do you understand, my w-wife?" She looked down while softly speaking the last word.

"I understand, my love." I smiled and folded my arms over my stomach. "Shall we change into some normal clothes before we leave?"

Lorelai nodded at me and composed herself. "I think that would be best, I do not wish to roam the town in a swimsuit all night."

"I dunno, I would be okay showing my wife off in a swimsuit like that." I hummed the words and patted her butt playfully.

She gave me a haughty glare and folded her arms. "How is it, I ended up with such a troublesome rabbit as my wife? I demand a do-over."

I giggled at her words and quickly kissed her lips. "Sorry love, you're stuck with me now."

#

We changed into some regular clothes and I borrowed an umbrella from the front desk. We left to make our way through the small coastal town to one of the night clubs, walking arm in arm.