Blood & Carrots Ep. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We danced together and like when I went with Val, we seemed to command the attention of the whole place. It did my heart good to see her having fun, I could only fathom how many years or decades it had been for her, maybe even a century or more.

"It is surreal to have danced in victorian ballrooms and then to do so like this." Lorelai smiled at me while we sat at a small table with drinks. "I wonder if I will live to see a distant future where I look back upon these dances in such a way?"

I took her hands and kissed her fingers. "So long as you're with me in that future, I will be happy."

"You can be quite a charming rabbit when you want to be, my... wife." She showed her teeth in a playful grin as she spoke the words.

I bit my lower lip. "Dancing with you drove me crazy... all I can think of is taking you home and peeling that dress off you."

The sheep gave me a haughty look and stood, holding my hand. "Then let us close out our tab and be away from this place. I do not wish to be dragged into a bathroom or closet and I know how you can get."

I showed my teeth in an excited grin and followed her to the bar. The canine bartender closed out our tab then nodded to us. "You girls need me to call you a cab?"

We shared a look and smiled, then Lorelai gave the doberman a polite nod. "Thank you sir, but we are a short walk to our hotel and neither are intoxicated enough to be a hazard to ourselves."

He nodded and frowned. "Well just be careful, we've had some bad things happening here for a few months now."

We both shared another glance and Lorelai spoke out in a more authoritative tone. "Explain what you mean."

The dog lifted his ears and felt her force of will compel him to speak. "Several tourists have gone missing, at least two per week. The police have ramped up investigations but it's not gotten out too heavily from fear of hurting the tourism business."

"Two per week..." I spoke the words in thought.

"Yes... that sounds about right..." Lorelai gave me a nod.

"Do you have any other information on this? Where the attacks are happening, times, days of the week?" The sheep prodded the bartender and he looked a little frightened by her questions.

"N-no, ma'am. I told you all I know." He spoke the words quickly and I saw him shivering.

"Honey... you're cranking that mojo pretty hard, you're scaring the poor thing..." I whispered the words gently into her drooped ear.

Lorelai pursed her lips and I felt the will around us subside. "You've been very helpful, I apologize for my stern demeanor. Something for your trouble and consideration..." I saw the sheep pull a hundred dollar bill from her pocket and push it over to the dog.

"So what's this mean?" I asked Lorelai while standing outside of the club, the rain falling down against the umbrella we were sharing.

"It means, our vacation is on hold. We have work to do." The sheep gave me a stern glance.

"I've got your back." I gave her a nod and showed my teeth in an eager grin.

"Let us return to the hotel and decide our next move. We've only lost a few hours of the night. We will douse this fire quickly so my time with you is not squandered."

"And you call me selfish..." I cooed the words playfully and pulled her along as we made our way back to the hotel.

#

To be continued.