Blood & Carrots Ep. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alice, will you be a dear and give Val a call, see if he has room for an imp?" Lorelai spoke to me with a smile while holding the young woman's hand.

I felt a little jealousy build up in me seeing that, but I brushed it off as my demons being stupid again. I snatched my phone out and dialed up Val's number.

"Alice... aren't you supposed to be locked in the throes of passion with a certain sheep right now, why call me?" Val's voice came out silky smooth in a playful tone.

Lorelai's eyes widened having clearly heard the words. "You told him of us?"

"I didn't, I swear!" I spat the words out, my cheeks heavily blushed.

Val called out from my phone. "I know you can hear me Lore, no I deduced it the first time I touched her after one of her 'council meetings' with you."

Lorelai stomped over to me and snatched the phone out of my hand. "You see here, goat!"

"Relax, have I said anything thus far?" He hummed back to her playfully.

Kiley looked between us then saw our hands. "Wait... you guys are married?"

"Wait... married?" Val asked curiously.

Lorelai's cheeks flushed a bright pink. "The stupid child knows not of what she speaks and that is the point of my call!"

"Okay... you can deflect this time, but we will revisit this later, my Lady." He cooed the words teasingly.

The long and short of it was that Val was happy to take on a new potential family member. We gave Kiley the quick and dirty version of what to expect and had her on a plane that very night, heading towards house Lakestone.

"That was pretty interesting..." I spoke out while holding Lorelai's hand, watching the plane taxi down the runway.

"It was not what I expected or wanted with our precious time together..." She muttered the words and I felt her pull my grip as she moved to leave the airport.

"Do you think she will be okay?" I asked her with a smile.

"She is in good hands, time will tell." Lorelai nodded and cut her eyes to me. "You laid with Val, an incubus who can pick up on such things... shortly after laying with me?"

I gave an awkward smile. "I swear I didn't know that he knew... I wasn't thinking at the time."

"You were more interested in your libido, as you always are." Lorelai showed her teeth while tightening her grip on my hand.

"H-hey... he was being a good sport about it... no harm was done, yeah?" I bit my lower lip and flicked my tail.

"I suppose that's true... it will matter little after this trip anyway." The sheep nodded and flagged down a taxi outside of the terminal.

"You're serious about bringing this to the light?" I gave her a smile while sitting next to her in the backseat of the car.

"I am, I have not had a relationship in cent- some time." She spoke out quietly, glancing towards the driver. "If anyone is due for some love, why not me?" She gave me a grin and squeezed my hand.

"I agree... once it comes out, will I see you more?" I spoke out curious and hopeful.

"Yes, I will make it work somehow." She nodded and I felt my excitement build.

"Oh I'm so excited..." I moved her hands to my lips and kissed her fingers gently. "My wonderful sheep...I love you."

Lorelai showed me her teeth in a cocky grin. "I love you as well... and when we get back to our room, I plan to love you until you're a drooling mess."

I giggled and saw the awkward glances from our driver. "How did I end up married to such a deviant sheep." I cooed the words into her ears, my fingertips brushing the small golden band on her hand.

#

My ears lazily flick to and fro while I hung on the thread of silence between us. I could feel the mounting questions and braced myself before they came.

I grinned. "Yes, I was rather mean to the poor Imp. Lorelai explained later they tended to get pretty skittish and run if you didn't demoralize them right away. This is when they are young, of course."

A laugh came out at your next words and I showed my teeth in a grin. "Yes, I do have pictures of her on my phone in a swimsuit, even a two-piece, and before you ask... no, you may not." I hum the words possessively.

After a few moments of pouting, I got my next question, one I was surprised by. I shift my gaze and frown. "Ah... No, I do not think she was being mean to me at all over the confession."

I grin and rest my elbows on my knees. "She was right... I was being selfish and childish. I still am a selfish rabbit today as well." I shrug and shake my head. "I said it then and I say it now. I do not deserve any of them, all of them are beautiful, wonderful creatures and I am a selfish greedy rabbit."

I smile at your irritation with my own self-deprecation. "My pet, you have known me for a glimmer of time. Do not dig your heels in and stand resolute over things." I stand from where we had been sitting by the fire and roll my neck before looking down upon you while you still sit. "Please understand, I am not a rabbit to put a cape upon. I am by no means a villain. However, I am also by no means a good being either."

You argue and I purse my lips. I felt irritation fill me but didn't want to push this subject. "Regardless, our time is at an end for the evening. I leave you with this thought." I clicked my tongue and gave you a stern look. "Never make your judgments based on one side of a story. I try not to flatter myself, but I cannot be in anyone's head but my own. All of us... each and every one of us is a villain in at least one other being's story."