Blood & Carrots Ep. 25

Story Info
Episode 25: Are you nervous little imp?
8.8k words
4.77
2.7k
4
0

Part 72 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't get much sleep and when I came to see you I reeked of Katrina. I had bathed thoroughly with her and questioned if your mundane senses would still pick up her lingering odor upon me.

"My pet, did you enjoy Katrina's attention yesterday? You were no doubt eager to meet her after all the stories, yes?" I call out to you as you quickly came to me and start to follow.

I show a grin and lift my large ears curiously. "Please, let me hear all about what she told you." I speak the words cheerfully while moving to take a seat in one of the large chairs in the den, next to the fireplace.

Another grin plays on my face at the story and her talk of me. "Oh my... perhaps the rabbit is out of the bag. Would you rather I speak to you in a more relaxed manner, my sweet?"

My ears fold and I nod my head. "Yes... that is fair. Regardless you are still but a mundane amongst us as of now. There are several days yet, before you may make that decision. When the time comes and if you so choose, then I will speak more candidly with you."

I see your pout and smile. "Come now, my pet. Do not fret... the time will come sooner than you think. Why don't we revisit Val and Kiley, since my cat has laid the groundwork for that story."

You nod and I smile before lowering my ears. "It will be a spicy story, so I hope you will enjoy that." I watch you sit up more intently and grin wide. "So cute..."

#

"Yes... yes... you don't say? That's pretty interesting." The white fox showed me a grin while holding his phone to his ear. I bit my lower lip hard, trying to keep silent as I continued to shift my hips in his lap, feeling his length throb and stir inside me.

"Of course... you know I'm always happy to help an old friend." Elias lolled his tongue, moving his free hand to rub at my face while I gripped his shirt tightly in my fists, grinding faster and feeling him pressing to my core, my walls squeezing hard. I felt myself give in again and parted my lips in a silent moan of pleasure.

The fox gave me a wink and put his finger to his lips before speaking once more. "Oh? Hmm... that's an interesting request... Are you sure?" He looked into my red eyes, his ears folding. I was now gripping his shoulders and jerking against his lap eagerly, my tongue lolled and my ears wobbling drunkenly while riding my master.

"Well if you're... sure, yes... I can ask her..." My eyes widened as he gave in to my body while speaking on the phone. I shoved my forehead to his chest, clenching my teeth hard while slowly grinding my hips, shuddering as I felt his heat pour into me in a violent rush. My head shook as I fought back the throaty moan that wanted to escape.

The fox closed his eyes and showed me his teeth in a pleased grin as he filled me until my walls had milked everything he had for me. I shivered and shook my head again, feeling the last of it fill me. "Of course... I will speak to her shortly and let you know. Yes... talk to you soon."

I let out a ragged moan of relief the second he ended the call, then wrapped my wraps around him and nuzzled his chest happily. "Ngh... Master..."

Elias smiled and moved a hand to rub at my head gently, his own pleased sigh escaping his lips. "That was great, Alice... good job keeping yourself composed..."

I flicked my tail rapidly, happy to receive his praise and hugged closer to my fox. "You gave me so much... you were really into that, weren't you?"

He grinned at me before rubbing my ears. "I was, that was quite enjoyable. Also... that call pertained to you."

I grinned and lifted my ears. "That was sir Val, wasn't it?"

Elias gave me a nod and smiled. "It was. Do you remember that imp he took in that you and Lorelai found?"

"Well yeah, how could I not?" I lifted my ears curiously. "I hope Kiley is doing well."

The fox nodded as he spoke in a business tone of voice. "She appears to be and it's time for her three-month evaluation. He was calling to ask house Blackpaw to formally attend her hearing."

I couldn't help but feel shocked at how quickly the time had passed. "How exciting, the season has just whisked by. Will you be off to see Val then?"

"Actually, you will be representing our house in the evaluation." Elias showed his teeth in a cocky grin.

My ears fold and I frown at the words. "Wait... I'm no Marquess, why me?"

"You have first-hand knowledge of how she was before. You would make a better judge of her character than I would." He spoke the words to me in a matter of fact tone.

I frowned and nodded. "I mean... I'm not opposed to it, but is that even okay?"

The fox gave me a nod. "Be at peace, my lady. It is not unheard of for counts and countesses to attend when the head of the family cannot. It is rare but if there is a good reason for it, it is allowed."

"Will Lorelai be alright with this?" I asked him curiously, putting a finger to my chin.

"She will understand the rationale behind it. I'm sure the prospect of having you in her bed afterward will be an extra incentive as well." The fox fixed me with a knowing grin.

My cheeks darkened and I frowned. "Master... my sheep takes her position in the council very seriously. She would never abuse it to-"

"Urgent council business that you needed to attend monthly. Does that ring a bell?" He showed me a coy grin before continuing.

I blushed and looked away. "T-that was different... it wasn't something important like this..."

"I'm playing with you, my rabbit." He showed me a playful grin. "Besides, she has come forth with what you two are, there is no reason for her to hide things now."

I smiled at the thought of my sheep and then looked upon my master curiously. "Would I simply ask your question and judge appropriately?"

"You can, but I would prefer if you think on it and ask her your own question." Elias rubbed at my hair gently and I grinned before hugging him once more.

"Alright, I will think about it. When will I leave?" I hummed the words and nuzzled his chest.

"I can have you on a plane to Lakestone as soon as you're ready, and there before the sun rises." He spoke the words in a business tone of voice.

"Ah... so quickly." I lifted my ears curiously. "Will I stay at Lakestone for the day then?"

"Well, Lorelai is already in the city and the other members present are on their way. I have a feeling she will be happy to have you share lodgings with her." The fox gave me a knowing grin when he saw my cheeks darken at the words.

I nodded my head and flicked my tail eagerly, not trying to hold back my eagerness to see her. "Oh! I've not seen her in two months, yes I will get ready shortly..." I gave him a knowing grin and drooped my ears. "Well... in time... before that, please come shower with me."

#

I was cleaned up and packed in only an hour. My life was full of frequent travels these days, so preparing for trips was second nature. The flight to Lakestone took a few hours and I knew there wouldn't be much time to dawdle before the sun began to rise.

I had told Lorelai of my arrival and she had come along with the driver she had dispatched to retrieve me. I didn't even make it out of the airport, she was in the disembarking area, waiting for me. We saw one another and no sooner had I cleared the line with the other passengers than she was there. We were in one another's arms in an instant, no words were said we simply held one another and kissed fervently.

"I have missed you, my rabbit." She spoke the words gently while pushing her forehead to my own, her fingertips in my hair, rubbing at one of my ears.

"My heart sang when I knew you would be waiting for me, my love." I sighed the words happily and pulled closer to her.

We kissed again for several moments before I felt her pull from my arms and grip my free hand. "With me, my rabbit. My driver is waiting and we do not have long before dawn breaks."

I nodded and we made our way from the airport. The ride to the hotel was spent catching up and speaking of what had transpired in the months since we saw one another last. I had spent a week with Harold for more training. Val had come to visit my family as well, much to mine and my master's enjoyment.

We beat the sunrise by half an hour and a large portion of the morning was spent catching up in much more physical ways. My sheep was pent up and I was happy to take her aggressively in all the ways I knew she loved. We finally collapsed into slumber by the noon hour.

#

"And that's what is going on with Gloria and her 'family'." I air quoted the words with a scowl on my face.

Lorelai nodded solemnly at the story I had gotten from Katrina. "I have dealt with celestial's before but never on the level you have with her. Their society is all about order and law, to an extreme degree."

"I have set my course, but what would you do in my shoes, Lorelai?" I spoke the words while pulling my pants on and fumbling with the fancy belt.

Lorelai smiled and moved over to help me adjust the belt, then moved to straighten the tie I was wearing. "I am not a reckless creature, Alice. However, I also would not let a lover or friend face such a fate, especially if they were there because of me. I give you the same advice I did with Sarnai. You face an enemy of power much too great to overcome. You will need to outfox them."

I nodded and finished with the jacket portion of the suit before turning and grinning at my sheep. "How do I look?" It was one of Elias's old suits he wore for council business. I had gone to a tailor and had it resized for me. The tie, pants, and jacket were of a deep blue, the inner vest of charcoal, the whole outfit accented with a deep grey pair of shoes, looking almost black.

"You pull it off well, I especially like the way the outfit hugs to your body and showcases that lovely chest of yours." The sheep gave me a grin, her eyes shining.

I showed her a grin and looked her own body over. She had worn a cream-colored, hip-hugging pencil skirt and snug top that plainly outlined her much larger breasts. She wore a modest set of white heels and white stockings that rode up her legs to disappear under the skirt. The color of the outfit made her wooly hair really show and made her figure look irresistible to me.

"You call my chest lovely, but yours is much nicer in my opinion..." I hum the words and brush my palm over the heavy rise in her top.

The sheep fixed me with a playful look. "Larger doesn't necessarily mean better, rabbit."

"If we didn't have council business... this outfit of yours would already be in tatters..." I groaned the words into her ear, feeling it flick and lift near my lips.

"Destroy it when we return. We do not have the time for that now." She moved in and gave me a gentle kiss before stepping back and moving to her luggage.

"I'll wait if I must..." I sighed the words in a dramatic and playful tone.

Lorelai gave me a proud grin. "By the way... the artisan I commissioned finally got it back to me." The sheep withdrew the wakizashi I had made her, now secure in a soft white scabbard. It almost looked like it was made of ivory. The guard of the small blade was adorned with a brilliant and ornate silver ring.

"Nice scabbard..." I cooed the words with appreciation as I took the sword from her and admired it.

"It's called a saya." Lorelai spoke the words pointedly.

"Yes yes..." I smiled at her and looked it over. The saya was snow white and had small black flowers dotting it, with an intricate red bow at the center. The grip of the sword was now wrapped with a proper pommel attached. I withdrew the deep maroon blade and looked it over in admiration. She had turned the crude blade I made her into a gorgeous accessory.

"You approve?" She asked me, a grin on her face showing she already knew the answer.

"It pales in comparison to your beauty, but yes, it is gorgeous." I snapped the blade back into its saya and passed it back to her.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, my rabbit." She hummed the words and fixed the blade behind her, checking the grip of it. I felt pride fill me as I watched her put it on, knowing the pretense of it.

Her soft brown eyes met mine and she gave me a timid smile. "I love you..."

My heart pounded in my ears and I showed my teeth in a wide smile. "I love you too, Lorelai."

#

The ride to the evaluation grew silent after our initial chatting had tapered off. Lorelai finally spoke out with what was obviously weighing upon her. "Alice... tell me specifically. What will you do if they come for the celestial."

I swallowed hard at the thought of it and looked at her out of the corner of my eye. "The same thing I would do for you. I will go to negotiate, but at gunpoint. Originally I thought I would do so alone, but now..."

Lorelai nodded. "You will have a posse of very powerful friends at your side."

I showed my teeth in a proud grin. "A divine vampire, a blood wizard, a werewolf, and a chimera. We will make a hell of a sight before them."

Lorelai moved to grip my hand and my grin faded as I looked upon her directly. "The ones that come for her, they will be able to summon light that can paralyze all but the strongest of our kind."

I frowned and bit my lower lip. "Even Elias?"

"Unknown... do you remember what I told you about outsmarting them?" She met my eyes and cocked a brow into her wooly bangs.

I nodded and tilted my head. "I do... what do you think I should do if that happens?"

Lorelai pursed her lips and gave me a smile. "How has that power you took from the fox been coming along?"

My ears lifted at the question. "Ah... would that work?"

She smiled again and shrugged. "It is a tactic to consider... train it hard as the rest of your powers. I do not wish to lose you." I saw her look grow distant, pain filling her eyes. "If she could do it... I'm sure you can."

I nodded and silence settled between us once more. A few minutes later her hand that was gripping mine gave my fingers a squeeze. "There is no telling where in the world I will be when that time comes... However, you will tell me before you wade into battle for that celestial. She is an adopted member of our court and the lover of my mate."

"You would stand against them for her?" I lift my ears sharply in question.

"I would not... I would stand against them for you, and for my fellow court members. Elias and I go way back as well. If he stands before them, I will not sit idle." The sheep showed her sharp teeth, her eyes shifting blood red as she spoke the words.

"That means a lot to me, Lorelai..." I blinked back the tears in my eyes and gave her a proud grin. "Are we all going to die over this?"

Lorelai clicked her tongue and looked away. "Perhaps, but the celestials have waned in power over the last few centuries. To my knowledge, they only have three active archangels left in their ranks. With the concept of organized religions reducing in popularity over the last few decades, their ranks have dwindled."

"How powerful are archangels, will one of them be there?" I flick my ears curiously.

"Those creatures will only show themselves in the direst of circumstances. I came to blows with one a few hundred years ago, and after several hours we decided to call it a draw. We even had tea afterward." Lorelai gave a shrug at the words as if they were no big deal.

My mouth dropped open. "Y-you went toe to toe with an archangel? Just h-how strong are you?"

"Strength is like time, Alice. It's transient... Power one day could be a weakness the next. You showed that lesson to Sarnai if you recall, the more she struggled the more power she gave you." The sheep wagged a finger as we pulled from the main road.

"We are out of time for this talk. Just know when you go to negotiate, you remind them you bear the weight of my name and all that comes with it." She fixed me with a confident glare and nodded her head. "And if it is within my power. I will be there by your side as well... no one will take you from me, not even the gods."

I felt my cheeks darken, my heart trembling in both happiness and fear at those words. "I- I understand, my love. You have my word I shall tell you if that time comes."

"It will come, Alice..." She spoke to me pointedly. "Train hard to protect what is yours with the time you have."

I nodded at her. I had been doing that already and would intensify my dedication now that I knew she was also involved. "I will, my love. I do not want to lose you either..."

Lorelai nodded as the car came to a halt in front of an old abandoned factory. "With me, my rabbit. We have business to attend to."

#

"Sister! What a pleasant surprise!" The bat threw his arms around me in a hug like he did over a year ago at my own evaluation. I huffed out at the embrace and gave him a hug in return.

"Sir Lawrence, I hope you are well?" I asked the Marquis with a smile after we parted.

He showed me that bright playful grin as he did before. "I can't complain... even if I did, what good would it do?" He laughed the words then pushed closer to hum teasingly into my ear. "But lady Alice... tamer of Iron Maiden Lorelai... how did you do it?"

The sheep broke her conversation with Val to glare at the two of us. "Lawrence! What did you just call me?"

He snapped his mouth shut and turned away. "I didn't say anything, not everything is about you, you vainglorious sheep." He cooed the words in a playful tone.

I watched my sheep stomp over to us, her chest bouncing nicely in the tight outfit. "Alice... don't talk to this one, he is a bad influence." She spoke the words in that haughty princess tone of voice she would show when with me.

"But sir Lawrence is such a sweet guy, my la- love." I cooed the words in a similar tone to his own, joining in on the playful teasing of my mate.

Lawerence showed me an approving grin as Lorelai puffed her cheeks out in a heavy blush. "T-this is council business, you both are out of line."

"Come on Lore, we've not even gotten started yet. The new blood isn't even in the room and who are you going to save face with, the rabbit that you claim as your love?" Lawrence shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

"He has a point..." Val spoke out behind her, moving into the conversation.

I showed my teeth watching the trio of them bicker and laugh together. I put a hand to my cheek and smiled. "Hey... did you guys do this before my evaluation as well?"

Val lifted his ears and smiled at me gently. "More or less... but Lorelai is a lot more laid back these days compared to then."

"Is that right?" I gave my sheep a loving smile and wiggled my tail.

"All of you are terrible..." Lorelai folded her arms over her chest, a playful pout on her face.

The fifth member of the group arrived a few minutes later, another sheep, like Lorelai but with flowing black curls and more of a thinner frame. Her complexion was pale and made her black hair and dark brown horns really stand out. She gave me a bow and a polite smile. "Nice to meet you, countess of Blackpaw. I am Marquess Heather, of the neighboring family south of you in Bay City."

I showed her a smile and offered my own bow. "Ah, nice to finally meet you. I heard about your family early into my time with my family."

"Good things I hope?" The black-haired sheep smiled at me, resting her hands in front of herself.

Lorelai interjected between us. "Let us continue pleasantries once business is finished, we have kept the imp waiting long enough."

"Oh, an imp? How exciting." Heather spoke the words conversationally and moved to take the fourth seat of the five.

I gave the bat a smile. "After you sir Lawrence."

He gave me a toothy grin. "I will take the fifth seat so you may sit next to your sheep." He hummed the words, winning a stern glare from Lorelai.

I gave my sheep and goat a grin, then moved to take a seat in the third chair between the two sheep.