Blood & Carrots Ep. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ears folded, her eyes looking glazed with pleasure as she flopped back with a shudder. Kiley panted heavily, her body going through the euphoria of her first time. "Val... love... I can't... think... too much... so perfect..."

The incubus gently kissed her lips and smiled. "You did a great job... I hope you didn't mind me taking it from you."

She gave him a drunk smile and shook her head. "No, my love... all yours... only yours..." The imp cooed the words blissfully, her eyelids growing heavy.

"Come my lady... let us retire. Stay in my bed with me tonight..." He whispered the words into her drooped ears lovingly.

"Oh please... as much as I can... every night if you will let me..." Kiley nodded and looked ready to collapse into a sex induced slumber regardless if she wanted it or not.

#

I shivered before I bit my lower lip hard, my hips grinding in his lap as I came back from the flood of emotion and memory. "Damn... that was intense..." I panted the words and looked into his dark eyes.

"It was... she's a good girl..." Val spoke the words and pushed his palm to my face.

"I feel bad to take your bed from her now... It's only your second night together as lovers..." I frowned even as he moved in and pushed his mouth to my own.

I kissed him back, my tongue rolling against his own as he pushed it into my mouth. He pulls from me after a few moments of heated kissing. "It was her choice, she understands what we are..."

I bit my lower lip and shook my head. "Val... you claimed her just last night... she is on cloud nine right now with love for you..."

The incubus quirked a brow and smiled. "I didn't think you would be so sensitive to this... What are you saying, Alice? Will we not lay together?"

"Like fuck we're not laying together!" I huffed the words and fixed him with a glare. "Fuck my brains out, Val! B-but..." I bit my lower lip and shook my head, frowning before I spoke out. "Prepare me a guest room for the evening..."

The goat looked shocked and lifted his ears. "Are you positive about that?"

"D-don't make me say it again!" I showed my teeth and blushed. "A-and this isn't an every time thing. I want your bed normally when I come to call in the future, this is an exception because she is still all love drunk. I hate the idea of that little imp sobbing alone in her bed tonight!"

The incubus grabbed my wrists and rolled me over. I blinked up at him and bit my lower lip, watching him strip off my blue panties from beneath the pencil skirt I had stolen from Lorelai. "You're very thoughtful Alice... I will be sure she knows this was your gesture and not my own..."

I shivered and moaned softly as he tugged his pants free and his length came forth, hard and eager to claim me once more. I nodded, then grit my teeth and felt him spread my legs, my skirt riding up to show my soaked rabbit folds to him. "Yes... I'm just a paragon of romance and love... ngh!" I clench my teeth as he shoved his tip right to my folds and started to push into me eagerly.

I moan and folded my ears, feeling every inch of him sink down into me until he bumped deep inside me. He wasted no time and got right to work, moving and pumping himself within me. "I missed you, my buck..." I sighed the words and moved a palm to rest upon his face, blinking up at him.

"And I, You..." Val gripped at my wrist with his hand, his other resting on my hip while he gently ground his hips, bumping his head against my core repeatedly.

"M-may I make a selfish request, V-Val?" I huffed the words in between his thrusts, feeling myself growing close.

"Name it, my rabbit..." The incubus hissed the words and gave my small body a hard push. I shuddered and yelped out, feeling him force my release, my walls locking down on him.

I shivered and took a moment to compose myself, his hips still working in me even as I tried to calm. "D-do not let her use my name for you... my buck..."

He showed his teeth in a grin and nodded. "A reasonable request. It shall be done..." His hips pushed deep and he ground at my core, my tongue lolling as he drove me over to another release after a few moments of grinding.

"Ha... I can still smell her upon you so strongly... in your sheets too..." I shivered and gasped out as he paced himself to a more desperate rhythm. My tongue lolled with each deep heavy thrust he made.

"S-suppose that's the trade-off... she shall have my bed... but it will stink of you, rabbit..." He huffed the words and pushed hard into me a few more times before a final thrust.

"Ha... yes!" I cry out, then my red eyes grew wide as I feel his heat pour into me violently. I licked my lips and looked up at Val, staring into his eyes as he filled me hard and eagerly. "Oooh... so much... save some for Kiley though, my buck..."

He shivered and nodded at my words before my clenching walls squeezed the last of his heat into me. I sighed drunkenly and collapsed into the sheets, licking my lips and looking up at him with a drunk grin on my face. "I missed you so much, Val..."

"And I you..." He leaned in, his arms shaking faintly from the euphoria before he moved to his elbows and gave me a kiss. I sighed and returned the kiss happily, my ears flicking about drunkenly.

"You're certain about the guest room?" He spoke to me after several moments of recovery.

I smiled at him and gave a nod. "I am... she is your lady now, Val. She may have accepted things, but this is still your honeymoon phase... Let the imp have your bed. However, caution her this will not be the trend on my subsequent visits."

"What if it became my request?" Val asked me with a curious smile.

I grinned and rolled my eyes. "Of course that would change things, my buck. I do not assume to demand such things if the situation changed and became more serious between you two."

"Thank you for your understanding, my rabbit." He smiled down upon me and I reached up to push a palm to his cheek.

"She seems to be quite smitten with you, do take care of her." I smiled at him and flicked my ears.

"I will... if I'm being truthful, she has already claimed more of my heart than I anticipated." Val nodded at me and I saw the faintest hint of fear in his eyes.

"Then love her recklessly, Val... None of us are promised tomorrow..." I gave him a wide grin, the words reminding me of my sheep.

#

I show you a grin and can practically smell the desire from you. "I'm quite happy you enjoyed my tale, my sweet."

My ears lift sharply at your question and I jerk my gaze from you, looking back at the fire. "Ah... Yes, I suppose I and Katrina both have mentioned it several times." I look back to you and show a frown. "There is nothing sexy or lewd about that tale, my pet..."

A small bitter laugh escapes my throat and I shake my head, already feeling myself shudder as the memories come to me violently. "Very well... let me have a drink and we shall talk about it."