All Comments on 'Blood & Carrots Ep. 29'

by GCStargazer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I’ll be honest. This is possibly the best story I have read on this site. It hit all my fantasies all at once and I loved knowing that there was a semi-happy ending from the get go with the flashback story telling. I get super emotionally involved in stories and character deaths I’ve invested in hurt. I’m not a fan of that but knowing the main character was going to not be broke at the end was a wonderful feeling and made the drama of those dangerous moments bearable.

I really loved the romance and bonds formed and shared and am sad to not know how Alice becoming marquis affected all of those relationships. The ending implies the reader choose Sarah to change her to me at least and that does make a kind of sense. She was the most broken and needed the most additional affection, plus it keeps the “pet” from trying to claim anything extra from her mistress Alice.

I guess I could talk a lot about how happy and awesome this story is but the best thing I can say is that I was riveted and drawn to always seek the next chapter. I’ve spent the last 24 hours when I wasn’t trying to work or driving eagerly digging into the next sentence and hoping it wouldn’t end. As such I’m sad for the fact I’ve reached the end but glad there was an ending as I’ve read too many serials where they are not finished and I feel an ache of desperation to know what happens next.

A last note is that while this was obviously filled with a lot of erotic scenes it didn’t pander to sex. It felt natural to the story at large and while I was turned on at times I felt the need to respect the story more than my arousal.

TLDR: Holy shit this was amazing. Thank you so much and I will be saving this to read again!

GCStargazerGCStargazerover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment. I'm thrilled you enjoyed the world so much and very happy you took the time to tell me so in a comment, I love hearing from my readers!

Yes, I was also sad to end it, I genuinely love all of the characters from this story, ah but time ever moves forward, doesn't it? Rest assured I'm already at work on my next serial, so I do hope you'll keep an eye out for that which should begin dropping in the next week or two. :3

Once again, thank you for the kind words.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Must say that i pretty much agree with the annoy comments below.

As i started reading i wasn't entirely sure i liked the flashback/story telling style but it had fully grown on me by the end of ch1 so much so that i've pretty much binge read the whole series. Couldn't get enough of it :)

Many thanks for sharing with us all. Looking forward to reading more of your work....

GCStargazerGCStargazeralmost 3 years agoAuthor

@mharrison

I'm thrilled you enjoyed it enough to binge-read it! I hope you'll enjoy Silverpaw as well! Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes me happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was so good I read it twice and I wish there would be a spin off to the story of what house the new vampire is in and I wish there would hav been more.

GCStargazerGCStargazerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the comment Anonymous user! Uhm... *points you towards Blood & Carrots: Silverpaw* I think if you get a little deeper into Silverpaw, your wish may be fulfilled! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGCStargazer@GCStargazer
I've had it up to here with this backward archaic site rejecting stories even for daring to say they were commissions. I will NOT be updating here in the future, if you find this message and want to catch up with any of my tales, find my various other sites below. https://li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES