Blood & Carrots Ep. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The male of the twins, Jeremey casted his eyes upon the fox with sadness and nodded to her, resting his hand on the hilt of his sword. "Your will shall be executed as always, Mistress."

"Alice... Katrina... I've been an awful Master to the two of you..." Elias coughed out the words while I held him.

"Shut up you moron! You're gonna be fine!" I shouted the words into his face, katrina already dragging her tongue over his wounds trying to heal him.

"I won't be... even if you heal me and stop the blood flow, they..." He shuddered and grit his teeth. "Alice... Alice my rabbit... Katrina my cat..."

My head shook as I spoke to him frantically. "It's gonna be okay, damn it! Master, we won't let you... we won't let you-"

I huffed out as he grabbed my hair and pulled me close to his face, coughing as blood spattered onto my cheek. "Damn it Alice, listen to me... You have to protect our family... protect your sister... brother... all of them..."

"Master! We will protect them, I won't let you!" Elias snarled and gripped my hair hard, pulling me closer as I spoke the words in panic.

"Focus, si-sister... I have a commandment... please... one last request." He spat the words out, coughing again and I could see his eyes losing focus.

"No! No last fucking requests!" I screamed at him and shook my head, tears flowing down my face now.

"Master... calm your breathing, you don't need to do it..." Katrina spoke the words gently while lapping at his chest, healing wounds where she could.

"Alice! For fuck sakes! L-listen to me!" He barked the words and glared into my eyes while I shook my head and blinked upon him, trying to focus. "I'm sorry... I love you, I love both of you so much..."

I shuddered and shook my head. "You asshole... why now?! Why fucking now!"

His teeth clenched and he shook his head. "Because I'm a greedy piece of shit... okay? I was afraid... afraid of hurting you... and being hurt... but now... more than anything... I'm afraid of losing all of you..."

Katrina shook her head and pulled her tongue back. "His bleeding has stopped, but we're sitting ducks. It would take too much blood and time to get him on his feet and I don't know where Gloria or Alex are, or if they are even still alive..."

"Everyone is alive, gods be damned! You hear me Kat?!" I spat the words at her and glared back at the black fox, I could see her wicked grin, seeing her drinking this all in.

Elias grabbed my hair and pulled me to him. "Look at me... look at me... Alice!" I blinked upon him and nodded. "Alex... Katrina... Gloria... they will kill them all, then... they will hunt down all of our family... every last one... our house will be wiped out..."

I shook my head, tears flowing from my eyes. "No... there... we have to..."

"Do you want that?!" He spat the words in my face, blood and spittle striking my cheek.

"No! Of course I don't!" I shook my head again and hugged him tightly, sobbing in panic.

Elias showed me a glare and panted out. "Save those... save the tears for... me later... you have a family to protect... you hear me Ma-Marquess?"

I widened my eyes and shook my head at his words. "No... I can't, I'm not strong eno-"

"You are... please Alice... me vs everyone..." He showed his teeth and jerked me closer, speaking softly into my ear.

"No! You're insane! I won't!" I screamed the words and dug my hands into his bloody torn suit.

"You have to! It is... the only way, Alice! My... love... If you do not, everyone and everything we both love ends here... tonight!" He spat the words out weakly and looked to Katrina. "Take care of her..." The cat had tears flowing down her cheeks but simply nodded at the command.

I yowled out at the pain and fury in me, "This is bullshit! I hate this... I hate this so fucking much!"

"Music to my ears..." Sarnai sighed happily and placed a hand to her chest, her tail wagging lazily. "That's right rabbit... drink deep of the sorrow I've nursed for centuries..." She then winced and pushed a palm to her forehead, ears folding, "Almost... then I can sleep at last... both of us together again..."

I clenched my eyes shut and screamed out, I pushed every thought from my head as I shook it violently. I then flashed my teeth and shoved them deep into my foxes' throat. I pulled hard from him and drank deep. I felt the fox I loved shudder and heard him whisper 'I love you' as the euphoria took him.

Sarnai gaped her mouth, realizing what was happening. "No... No! I won't let you take this from me! Kill her! Kill her now!" The fox screamed the words and pushed her hand forth, the two mice blurring towards the three of us, the black fox right behind them.

#

"W-wha?" Elias blinked his eyes open, standing in his bedroom. I stood before him, my ears drooped and I shook my head.

The fox showed me a smile and wagged his tail. "Couldn't let me have my glorious last words? Had to come play therapist one more time?"

"Fuck you..." I spat the words out and put my hands on my hips, looking away with a scowl.

"Alice-"

"Fuck you!" I snarled the words and stomped over to him. "Ten fucking years... I waited ten fucking years, and you finally give me the words on your death bed!"

He gritted his teeth and looked away, ears folding. "Alice, I'm sorry..."

I shoved him to his bed and climbed into his lap, glaring into his eyes. "Tell me again... say it!"

Elias blinked upon me and pushed a hand to my face. "I love you..."

"I love you... now roll me over and take me." I spoke the words pointedly to him.

"What?! You're in the midst of battle, those three are closing in on you as we-"

I put my hand to his lips and shook my head. "It is the only way... it is ... how we should end things... will you slip from this mortal coil with regrets, or wrapped in my arms, enjoying the final throes of release?"

I saw tears fill his eyes and he shook his head before rolling me over and pushing me to the bed. I willed our clothes away the moment he was atop me. He spread my legs and pushed himself into me. My teeth clenched and I blinked up at him, tears in my eyes.

My fox pushed deep into me and moved to loom over me, his arms wrapped around me. I pushed my fingertips to his strong chest, then wrapped them around his neck, kissing him furiously as he pushed himself inside me again and again.

"Huff... Elias... say it again..." I panted the words, my nails digging hard into his shoulders.

"I love you... I love you now and forever..." He whispered the words into my ear, pushing more intently now, his body growing more eager. I panted and shook my head, tears flowing as I sobbed softly but wrapped my legs around him.

"Tell me... again..." I sobbed the words and blinked up at him, his own eyes filled with tears while we made love.

The fox clenched his teeth and shook his head. "I love you... I wish... I wish I could fix things... I wish I could tell you every day..."

I shuddered and felt him growing close. I bit my lower lip and nodded. "I love you too Elias... give me everything... okay?"

He nodded and pushed hard into me for a few more heartbeats, I cried as my eyes shifted to a white-hot blue. "E-everything... tell me you love me... one more time..."

I felt his tears falling to my chest as he gave a final push into my body. "I love you... I love you so much Alice..." He shuddered and gasped out as he gave into me.

"I love you... I love you..." I cried the words, tears flowing as I pulled his energy into me, pulled everything he had from him. I felt visions fill my mind of his marriage, of his killing sprees, of his love for me and Katrina. I felt the hundreds of years he and Sarnai shared together and his boundless love for her and endless regret.

The fox collapsed into my arms as I sobbed, I held him and shook my head. "It's... it's okay my love... everything... will be okay now... get some... rest..."

#

The mice were on me when I came back, their blades drawn. They were so slow at this moment, so vulnerable and fragile. The twins lunged for me and I simply stood from my fox and moved between them. They didn't have time to react as my hands pushed to their cheeks and my forehead pressed to each of theirs as I pulled their heads to mine.

They both appeared at the same time and I stood before them in an unfamiliar room. They looked shocked at first but then my will had them and they looked upon me in awe. "So, this is the bond of twins... two hearts and one soul... well, it saves me a few microseconds nonetheless..."

"Whom do you love, children?" I asked them curiously.

"You, Mistress... only you." They spoke in unison.

"That black fox... she wants to hurt me... you will protect me, yes?" I sighed the words, moving to stroke both of their faces gently. They nodded in response and I frowned. "Get to it then."

The dream severed and I stepped back as the mice turned on Sarnai. She jumped back but they were on top of her in a whirl of motion. "S-stop this! Jeremy... Jennifer!" She barked out as the mice pushed her back from our location.

"Alice..." Katrina looked upon me with tears in her eyes, Elias resting in her lap, her left arm barely healed enough to stroke his hair. I looked upon her silently then quietly drew forth my power.

Three ethereal fox tails erupted from my backside, white-hot whisps spilling from them. I focused my will and each of them took on a charcoal color as I infused my foxfire with hellfire. Katrina looked upon me wide eyes, seeing my large grey ears and trio of tails rolling. "Take Elias and find the others..." I spoke the words gently and put my hand to her head, I willed a massive amount of energy into her small body. The rush of power allowed her to heal her broken limbs and battered body in seconds with her blood reserves.

Katrina gasped and nodded before clutching Elias. "W-what of our lord?"

"One problem at a time..." I spoke the words calmly while tears rolled down my cheeks freely. I watched the mice striking out against the black fox again and again. They were no match for her, but Sarnai was avoiding hurting them.

I began walking towards their fray, grey flames erupting from my feet with each step, the grass burning away to ash. I stood and watched the trio struggle before clearing my throat. "To me children..." The mice were at my side in an instant, kneeled dutifully.

"What... what have you done to my brother and sister?!" Sarnai screamed the words at me, various cuts and wounds open on her body from their attacks.

I lifted my ethereal ears and gave her an inquisitive look. "They are, of course, my children now... They are mine until death. Why? Do you wish me to free them from my grasp?"

"Bitch! Of course I wish you to free them!" She showed her teeth in a furious snarl then her ears folded and her mouth gaped at what I did next. I placed a hand upon each of their heads and their bodies shuddered before collapsing lifelessly to the ground.

"As you have willed, they are free..." I spoke the words in a calm voice. "Their life force was unneeded, but every little bit helps, I suppose."

"You... You monster!" Sarnai screamed the words, tears filling her eyes.

"You came to my house, raised arms against my lord..." Before I could finish speaking she was on top of me. She slammed her fist into my face but I simply stood there and looked back at her, continuing. "Raised arms against us... then are-" The fox screamed and began to throw a series of punches against me, striking my chest, head, and shoulders.

I sighed and waved my hand, a blast of force launching the fox, making her tumble through the air before she found her feet and stood. I saw the look in her eyes shift to fear at the realization of my power. "You... after everything you've done... you seek to call me a monster?" I spoke the words calmly as I walked towards her at a slow methodical pace.

"J-Jennifer... Jeremy..." Sarnai shivered as she spoke their names then gritted her teeth. She focused her will and her flames magnified tenfold. A roaring inferno of black and red poured forth, making her eyes jet black. "You will pay for them... you will!" She sprang forth and blurred towards me in a flash.

There was the sound of the fox choking as my hand caught her throat in mid-flight. Her eyes widened and everything went black for us both.

#

She stood before me, her teeth clenched as she took a step back, looking around her room. "You! N-no..."

I stood before her, a frown upon my face. My flames were gone and I was there in my simple black nightgown, "Yes."

She clenched her teeth, summoned her fire, and started to lunge for me. I waved a hand and the fox froze in midair, her fire extinguishing instantly. "Do not... you only stand to humiliate yourself."

I willed her free and she tumbled to the floor in a heap. The fox stood to her feet, her tail thrashing as she snarled at me. "You wretched-"

"Who do you think is the real bad guy here? Do you think your insults will get you anywhere with me?" I gave her a calculated look, frowning upon her. "In our own minds we always think we are the hero of our story, do we not?"

The fox jerked her gaze away. "What do you want? I know of what you are and I know what this pertains. You have me and wish to torment me, correct?"

"Yes... and no, I will not prolong your end, but I will leave you with the knowledge of what your actions have done this night." I Folded my hands over my stomach and gave her a calm look. "Your madness for revenge has sealed not only your fate, but that of your whole house. Rest assured I shall be going to Silverpaw and I will systematically break and feed upon each and every one of your vassals."

"Y-you... no... you can't!" Sarnai shot me a fearful look, her eyes filling with tears.

"Were these roles reversed, would you have shown me and Elias mercy? Lest of all our family?" I folded my arms and frowned upon her.

"I... I wouldn't have... no..." She hissed the words bitterly.

"And yet now... you seek and plead that I take the high road? The man I love is gone and you wish me to spare your family?" I spat the words bitterly at her, the first emotion I had shown since being with Elias.

"Y-yes..." she whispered the words and clutched her arms around herself. "I love my family..."

"Then why send them into battle over folly!" I showed my teeth and shouted the words. "Your bullshit is ancient history! Yet you dragged your family into it with you. It was no one's concern but yours and his!"

The black fox flinched at my words and said nothing. I folded my arms and lifted my ears. "This is the end for you, fox... make no mistake about that. Sarnai Silverpaw dies at my hand this night..." I raised my hand and gave a shrug, "I may consider sparing your family, if you meet one condition, a simple request."

The fox shuddered at my words but then focused her eyes on me with intent. I could see the obvious madness in them clear for a moment as she spoke. "Name it."

I calmly sauntered to the fox, my hand pushing to her face and I looked into her dark eyes. "Give yourself to me... heart... mind... and soul... I will drink deeply of you by your own will, and I will claim all of you for myself. Do that and you have my word that your family will be spared."

The black fox blinked her dark brown eyes of tears and gave me a nod. "Swear it to me... here and now... swear Silverpaw is safe from retribution and you may have me."

"I Marquess Alice Blackpaw, swear upon my name and family, that Silverpaw will be safe, so long as I have you in return." I clicked my tongue and dragged my nail down her throat, feeling her shiver.

"Done. I am yours." Sarnai spoke the words and I felt her will open fully to me. My hand moved to her hair and I jerked her down to me, my teeth bared as I plunged my canines into her throat.

I made a similar gesture in reality, pulling her down and pushing my teeth into her flesh. I fed on her as I did my white fox, drawing her blood both in reality and the dream. I felt her shudder, felt her body burning up and giving in to me. I would not lay with her, but I would enthrall her and coax her pleasure.

I pulled from her throat as the black fox shuddered in release and blinked upon me. I showed my bloody teeth as I pulled deep from her life force. "Say you are mine fox..."

"I am... y-yours... all of me..." She whimpered the words and I violently pulled her will into my own. While I claimed her lifeforce I flooded her with the white foxes emotions I had taken into myself. I let her feel his longing and desperation to save her. I made sure she felt the love and pain he still obviously held for her. The black fox gave a final euphoric yelp and I saw tears fill her eyes from the sensations of her former husband, then she collapsed into my arms lifelessly.

Her own feelings rushed into me. Not so much memories as distant bookmarks on the soul, of victories and shortcomings. I felt her rage and torment of madness. However, most of all I felt her sorrow and love. I felt the pain in her heart for hating the fox she loved and still did, despite her madness for vengeance. I also felt her torment, she was plagued by nightmares of her family being slaughtered by him.

#

I dropped the black fox to the burned grass of the field and licked her blood from my lips. I could feel both of their powers tearing through me like an unstoppable hurricane wanting to level entire cities. I rolled my eyes and shut the demons away with a simple thought, then forced my flames out before moving to find Katrina and the others.

I found them easily enough, all safe. I looked to Gloria and Alex. "Did you find the sniper?"

"Yes." Alex gave me a nod.

"Are they dead?" I asked in a neutral voice.

Alex frowned and looked to Gloria. The angel spoke out. "Ah... I asked Alex not to kill him until we knew what happened."

"Very well... summon the servants and let us clean this mess up, I need to make a call to the council." I spoke the words in a concise tone as I then stepped away from them and moved to the mansion with a purposeful stride.

#

"No... No!" She screamed the word and sat up in bed with a gasp, tears flowing from her eyes.

"Welcome back." I called out calmly to the black fox in the guest bed.

Sarnai flinched at seeing me and moved a hand to rub at her head. "Why am I..."

"Alive?" I shrugged and peaked my fingers. "Because I rolled the dice and you seemed to have won."

"I don't... understand?" She spoke the words and shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. I passed her a sports bottle of blood and the fox began to ravenously drink it once she realized what it was.

"Was that the nightmare of your family?" I cocked a brow at her with a bored look.

The black fox blinked at my words, the shock on her face obvious before she slowly nodded. "How did you know?"

"It matters little in this moment. Returning to your confusion... You and Elias had a string of fate connecting you. It didn't sever this time, so you get to live." I spoke the words casually then called out to the hallway. "Yo! She's awake!"

The door opened and my white fox walked in slowly. Sarnai's ears lifted and she showed her teeth. "You! How?"

"I ask you to kindly cool your temper in my home. You will address my Count with all due respect or your life is forfeit, do you understand?" I spoke the words sharply at the fox in the bed.

She frowned at me but nodded her head. "So how is this possible, how are either of us alive?"

"She pulled everything from us but a spark of lifeforce." Elias spoke the words in answer.

I gave the black fox a sharp nod. "That's right. I wasn't sure if Elias would make it, so I held back fully taking your lives. Had he slipped away, I would have finished the job. Once he recovered, I gave you back some energy so you would all recover."