Blood & Carrots Ep. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarnai shook her head and tried to focus. "But... I can't feel my hellfire..."

"Because I took it, all of it." I gave her a point-blank look. "Why do you think I demanded you give me yourself completely? I could have only taken every speck of your power with your consent."

"So... you and you alone now possess the foxfire of radiance and hellfire." She spoke the words in understanding.

"Actually, I gave Elias all of his back after he recovered." I folded my hands in my lap and gave Sarnai a level look. "Your power is your tithe for your transgressions against my family. Be thankful it's such a small price."

"Jennifer and Jeremy are alive and so is that viper whom I do not know." Elias spoke the words gently to the black fox, taking a seat beside me.

I saw the relief fill her eyes and she sighed out, placing a hand to her chest. "Thank the gods... I thought my madness had cost me all of them."

"It damn well could have, you stupid bitch!" I snarled the words and stood from my chair, glaring down at her, showing my teeth.

"I know! I'm... I'm sorry... I couldn't... I tried to control myself..." Sarnai frowned and looked away.

"I'm not the one to apologize to, you dumb dog! He is!" I pointed at Elias and glared at the black fox. "And while you're at it, apologize to house Silverpaw for being dragged into your personal bullshit."

She clenched her teeth then looked to the white fox sitting beside her. "Even at the very end, you were trying to talk to me..."

"I was... We may not share the same bed, but I still care about you Sarnai... I still love you." Elias spoke the words and moved his hands to gently clasp hers.

I shook my head at hearing his confession but felt surprisingly calm over it. "You two work this shit out. I want our families squeaky clean. You don't have to be friends, but I don't want you brooding over this." I looked back over my shoulder at the black fox. "You hear me, Sarnai? You gave me your life and Sarnai of Silverpaw died three nights ago."

"I see... what am I now then?" She tilted her head curiously.

"You're Blackpaw of course. I own you, it stands to reason." I showed her a grin and put my hand on my hips.

The black fox spat out in shock at my words. "E-excuse you? I have a family to take care of!"

"Yeah, you were taking really good care of them before, right? That's why you almost got them all butchered." I lifted my ears and raised a finger. "Think of it like having the slate cleaned. You can let your past go and start over."

"Sarnai... you can finally let this go. I'm sorry it happened, but you have known the frenzy as well. You know I never wanted to hurt you." Elias spoke the words gently to her, still holding her hand.

"I will leave you two to iron things out, but you better not fuck her, Master. At least not without me!" I grumbled the words as I started for the door.

"Aren't you the Master now, Alice?" He spoke back to me playfully.

"You will always be my Master, regardless of our rank." I spat the words out and stuck my nose up in the air before walking out. I saw how flustered the black fox looked at our dialog, her cheeks dark.

#

We saw the trio from Silverpaw off after a big kerfuffle about Sarnai not leaving. I met with the black fox alone in the burned and torn up field where everything had transpired a few nights past.

"Why have you called me out here... Marquess?" She spoke the words awkwardly and looked away from me.

"I have you here to keep an eye on you. If you can get past your shit and wish to... I will release my claim on you and allow you to return to Silverpaw in one year's time." I put my hands on my hips and fixed her with a level look. "Can you accept that?"

"It is a generous offer and I thank you for it." She bowed her head, her black tail showing her agitation.

"Look... you don't have to like me, but I want you and Elias to clear this up. I almost lost him over this and it really is a shame to let it eat at you." I frowned at her and reached a hand to her.

The fox looked at my outstretched hand and hesitated before clasping it. "It's just... it is difficult... it wears on me... You do not understand... the dreams, the madness for vengeance..."

"Then talk about it, my sister... I am here to listen... You may rest your head upon my lap and rant to me all night if you so desire." I gave the black fox a childish grin and flick my ears.

"You truly are kind, Alice... for a monstrous bitch..." Sarnai showed me a slight smile in jest.

"Takes one to know one." I huffed and giggled at her. We stared upon one another for a long moment before I opened my arms. "Come here..."

She blinked at me but took a knee and embraced me. I pushed my forehead to her own, moving to rub at her large black ears, feeling how soft they were. The fox gave out a sharp gasp as she realized I had pulled into her mind once more.

"W-why this...?" She looked at me in shock, realizing her head was in my lap while I sat in her small bed in her new room.

"Hush now my fox... let me focus..." I hummed the words gently, running my fingertips through her silky raven hair, brushing her ears as I pushed my will into her.

Her eyes widened at the sensation and she blinked up at me. "W-why?"

I smiled and shrugged. "Consider it... a token of goodwill. I've imparted a majority of it back to you. Enough for you to begin training and working it again. If the time comes I feel you have let things go with my fox and you are no longer a threat. I will return most of it."

"Most?" Sarnai asked me curiously.

"Yes... I spent nearly ten years crafting and growing the spark you gave me that one night. I earned that and I will not let it go, just like the radiance I gained from Elias naturally." I giggled the words and continued to stroke her hair and ears gently. "You will get back ninety-eight percent, or so."

"I see..." The tone in her voice sounded disappointed.

"You must not dwell upon what is lost, my little black fox. You yet live and so you may gain it back and more. Let the fires of hate subside and enjoy yourself this coming year. Perhaps you will find yourself in mine and the foxes bed, enjoying the things you long threw away." I grinned upon her, my ears wobbling lazily.

"I- I do not think so! I could not see myself laying with him again! I am unworthy of being his wife after what I have done." She spoke the words sharply up at me.

"Like you could never see yourself in my lap, calling me Mistress?" I cooed the words playfully.

The fox bit her lower lip and looked away from me. I continued to stroke her hair and hummed. "Tell me... was he commanding and rough with you in bed?"

Sarnai blinked up at me and tilted her head. "Sometimes... I was usually the instigator... I would coax him to do such on occasion, but usually, I was the aggressor when we were together. He tended to dote upon me and treat me with a gentle hand unless I asked for it rough."

"Oh, how times have changed... the fox might surprise you someday soon." I hummed the words and flicked my tail gently.

"I... I do enjoy a rough hand in bed from time to time..." Sarnai blushed as she spoke the words.

"I know you do my fox... I knew before I asked the question." I spoke out gently before I applied a bit of pressure to her scalp, pulling her hair just enough to feel her tense and give a cute yip.

"D-do not manipulate me in such ways, ra- M-Mistress!" She fussed at me and shot me a half-hearted glare.

"Yes... I think the coming days will prove very interesting for you, my fox... I look forward to getting to know you much better..." I cooed the words into her ear and then willed the dream to end.

#

I smile at you and stand, saying nothing before stepping from my study, leaving you alone with your thoughts.

The day broke and then the evening came, bringing the final night with it. You step into my chamber and I stand before you at the polished oak desk, my fingertips peaked. Two foxes and a cat stood beside me, each figures you no doubt recognized from my tales. One of which you had already met.

"The time is upon us, my sweet. I now offer you the choice none of the four of us had. Will you join our house as a sibling, or will you return to your mundane life and forget all of this?"

Your answer was concise, to the point and I grinned wide at it. "Truly? Ah, I will be sad to no longer refer to you as my pet or sweet, but soon I can refer to you as my sibling, which is even more wonderful."

I looked up between the three of them with a smile, then looked back upon you. "Now an important decision to be had." I move a hand towards Katrina. "Countess Katrina may embrace you, and you will be blessed with thaumaturgy."

My gaze shifts and I look to the black fox. "Viscountess Sarnai will give you a spark of hellfire, if you accept her embrace."

I grin and look to my fox last. "Of course... Count Elias will bring a spark of radiance."

My arms spread and I show you a playful grin. "Once again, the choice none of us were offered. What will it be?"

Your words were expected and I giggled before pushing my palm to my cheek. "I would love to, my darling pet. Alas, we chimera cannot turn others. The fates decide upon our creation and nothing else."

I collected my martini glass that still had a little gin and carrot juice in it. I finish the drink off then tap my crimson colored nail against the empty glass. "Now... choose."

A choice was made and the blood of that noble filled the glass I held. I hum as I stir it with a carrot then took a sip for myself before placing it upon the desk. "Come... drink."

You take the glass and I see you hesitate before drinking the crimson down, a quick gesture to get it into you without tasting the blood. I see your eyes meet mine as the darkness starts to close around you. "It is normal, do not fear."

I move to embrace you, holding you against my chest as your consciousness quickly starts to fade. "Rest well my pet, when next we meet I will address you as a member of my family..."

Fin

You give a sharp gasp as you come to with your head in my lap, your eyes blood red, no doubt not even recalling your frenzy that came and went. You see my sharp large canines show in the low light, my fingertips brushing your cheek. "Welcome back, do not assume I will lavish you with doting pet names like the rabbit did."

The questions started to come and I shook my head while petting you. "Of course, of course. I'm happy to talk about all of it... Ah, but I do question your own sanity at this juncture, to choose me of them all?"

I felt a laugh spill forth from my throat at your words and I trailed my fingertips along your throat, "I thought myself mad, but now I question if I share common company with you. Yes, we can talk about it, but you may come to regret your decision once you truly get to know me..."

---Author Notes---

First and foremost, thank you for reading to the end, it was a long ride but I hope it was an enjoyable one. I certainly enjoyed writing this one and will always have fond memories of it.

As always, a big thank you to everyone that spent some time in my world. Be you a patron or an anonymous reader, if I've brought you a little happiness in these troubling times, then I'm happy.

Oh hey, not to worry though. I've already started breaking ground on my next serial, as well as my first paid book, so look forward to those soon! In the meantime have you checked out my other serial Guarded? It's not got blood sucking and demons, but it does have lots of romance and drama. Also if you have looked it over, I recently went through the whole thing and gave it a much needed editing touch up, so it should read much nicer now!

Well, I'm getting long winded here. I'll close by once again thanking all of you for sticking with me to the end, and I'd like to make a quick shout out to the Furry Writers Guild which I'm a member of, I'd be nothing without their boundless support!

I wish you all love, health, and happiness!

Until the next tale,

G.C. Stargazer