Blood & Carrots - Memoirs Ep. 04

Story Info
Episode 4: Katrina: Time Enough To Die.
9.8k words
5
1.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

It's been a while since Katrina had some time in the spotlight, hasn't it, my lovely? Well, my favorite blood magic-wielding black cat will get to strut her stuff in this episode! Speaking of magic-wielding, the new mage in Alice's life is still hanging about.

Katrina obviously has a thing for bunnies, and Alice puts no restrictions on her lovers, now does she? I think you can see where things are going already, but there's more than meets the eye with the aforementioned rabbit. All power comes with a price, especially for mundane...

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 4:

Katrina: Time Enough To Die

"I'm not going to lie, I think you're the most proficient mundane I've ever sparred with." My words came out in a hiss as the rabbit drove forward, his shortsword in both hands in a thrust.

Samuel grunted as I whistled and used my gun to catch the strike, letting the tip of the blade chink right into the opening of the barrel, offering him a smug grin, my sharp teeth on display as my tail coiled behind me lazily.

He clenched his teeth, the sword just stopping short as if he had thrust it into a brick wall. I watched him grunt as he tried to push, my arm unmoving as I offered him a sympathetic smile.

"Uh... right, super vampire strength, forgot about that," He withdrew it and sheepishly sheathed the blade.

"You're still very strong for a mundane, Sam, and fast too. Don't be ashamed of it." I purred as I put my guns away. It was very light work for me, but he was dripping sweat, a faint pant on his breath as his one good eye met mine before he gave a nod.

"Thanks for sparring with me, Countess." He turned and offered me a polite bow.

"I told you to take it easy on the titles, you can call me Kat or Katrina, okay?" My sharp teeth showed as I pressed both hands to my hips, looking him over. He was grizzled and tough for a bunny, with scars all over. I wouldn't lie, it was appealing and he smelled good, but then again that could be because he was mundane, it made me hungry in a lot of ways.

"So... you want to try slinging some magic around this time?" I offered him a challenging grin, then folded my ears as I watched him look away.

"I only use that in live combat, Katrina... my apologies." He wiped his brow of sweat and gave a winded huff. In truth, I wasn't used to this. I was used to supernatural weirdos like me that would just keep going, but he looked very fatigued, even though we'd only been sparring for three hours.

"Why is that if I may ask?" I folded my arms, cocking a brow. "I'm a trained mage, I'm sure we would be perfectly safe."

"You would be, I wouldn't." He gave me a sigh and put his own hands on his hips. "Katrina, I use time dilation spells, are you familiar with those?"

I widened my red eyes and gapped my mouth slightly. "Wait... I thought you looked a little more aged than you should... Sam, you need to lay off that!" My teeth showed as I offered him a glare.

"Hmm... better to have a short life and do good, than a long one of inept ability, yes?" He fired back, cocking a brow.

"Uh... sure, if you weren't Alice's now! You kill yourself using that shit, what do you think it's going to do to her?!" I hissed out, not bothering to hide my annoyance over it. Time magic was forbidden with good reason. It let you achieve near-supernatural feats of speed, but it also sped your own clock up so to speak. Using a haste spell for a minute would age your body up to a year, and the internal effects were even worse.

"Come here, let me feel your life force!" I snarled out as I stomped right over to him and grabbed his shoulder.

"K-Katrina, I am fine!" He grumbled and tried to jerk clear but it didn't stop me as I pulled him up and shoved my forehead right to his own, trying to sense his energy.

I felt him squirm a little in my grip, then opened my red eyes, seeing his own brown eye half-glaring at me before I stepped back and clicked my tongue. "Gods... you've been using it a lot, haven't you? Got a death wish, Sam?"

He sighed and shook his head, his ears flopping about gently. "Just doing what I can with the time I have, for Alice and her-"

"Cool, but stop using that shit!" I hissed out with a glare before grabbing his hand. "Let me taste your blood."

"Uh... is that okay?" He flinched as I just popped his finger into my mouth and took a nip. I watched his eyes shudder a little from the contact, but then I dragged my tongue over his finger, smacking my lips before nodding.

"Sam, I'm a thaumaturgist and blood mage. I know biology at its very core and yours is, well to put it simply, fucked." I sighed as I turned from him. I'd not drunk mundane blood from the source in several years now, even those few drops had the hunger begging for more as I pushed a hand to my cheek, a small pant on my lips.

"I'm not surprised... been through some crazy shit these last ten years." He shrugged as he turned away.

"No doubt, but you should lay off it, I don't think your body can take much more of it. Your heart is really weak." I looked over my shoulder at him with a snarl. Of course, I wasn't angry but I was very hungry now.

He glanced over his own shoulder and frowned as he saw me snarling, his small brown tail flicking with trepidation. I couldn't blame him, he was still a mundane in a house of vampires and he knew it. On a subconscious level, he probably realized he was prey to any of us if we desired it and no doubt could sense my hunger for more of his blood.

"Thanks for the advice, and thanks for the session as always. You're very kind Katrina, truly." He nodded and I watched him turn and slowly leave the training room.

My teeth snapped as I gave a hungry snarl, trying to push my demons down. I'd been sparring with him off and on the last few weeks since Alice brought him here, trying to make him feel at home. Every time, my body told me it was hungry. He smelled amazing with that heady scent of sweat and rabbit musk, not to mention, the sound of his blood pumping as he panted during our sparring. He looked, smelled, and now I had affirmed, tasted wonderful.

This time he smelled really good and I hadn't had anything in almost three days. That doesn't sound like a lot, but when you have all of Alice's mojo churning in you, it makes you crave it, it's one of the reasons our house is so lively with sex. You could say all of us have a little bit of sex demon in us these days, so we crave it quite eagerly, that energy pulled from sex had its own hunger just like the blood did. I was also Alice's first and most frequent lover, so I was rife with the influences of her power.

Sarnai and Elias had important council matters to attend to, Alice was away with Lorelai doing the gods know what. Alex was off with his pack on their monthly hunt, and I don't even know what Gloria was up to, but she said she would be away for a few days the last time she texted me.

"Gods damn it! Why does everyone have to be fucking busy!" I snarled and slammed my fist into one of the training dummies, giving an annoyed snarl, my eyes red as I smacked my tongue again, still faintly tasting his blood, my hips squirming a little. This wouldn't do, I liked him so far, and he did stand to protect Alice, even if she didn't need it. Still, it wasn't my style, I was no temptress and he seemed to only have eyes for her.

I wasn't sure if it were true, I thought I'd seem him staring a little too hard into my own eyes, and he'd wandered over my body a few times now. I did have a bigger chest than Alice after all and more ample hips. Maybe he liked curvy girls? Should I wear something more form-fitting?

"Oh, my gods... am I actually thinking like this? I gotta go deal with this..." I groaned and punched the dummy one more time before stalking off to go find some privacy. I didn't take care of things very often myself but I felt if I didn't I was going to lose my gods damned mind, especially with that bunny running around.

—♥—

I said it wasn't my style to be a temptress but it also wasn't my style to just randomly deal with my own carnal desires either. I'd had a willing partner at the ready more or less at any time for the last decade now. The last time I even did this, I couldn't recall, seriously, I don't think I'd done it in decades.

Finding the nearest guest chambers, I was already out of my boots, peeling the tights down I'd worn for training, unceremoniously tugging down the panties I wore with them. My tongue lolled out as I flopped right down on the bed, leaning back into the pillows as my left hand went up under my sports bra to knead at my breast.

I worked at my peak a little, teasing it through the snug material, then my right hand drifted down, hesitating before finally just pushing my fingertips right against my pearl. I'd touched myself in teasing displays for my lovers of course, but I'd not touched myself with intent like this in so long, it almost felt foreign. Still, I was burning up and had to get some of this out of my system.

My teeth clenched as I leaned my head back, purring as I circled and teased myself, panting as I opened my left eye, seeing I'd not drawn the door fully closed in my haste, but this was already so awkward, if I stopped to go close it, I think I'd just say fuck it and stop, it wasn't like the house was full anyway.

My mind wandered as I tried to fantasize, again something I didn't have much need of these days, what with having sex constantly. I thought of Sarnai first, of course I would, the vixen I'd loved since the moment I laid eyes on her all those years ago. I sighed with hot little pants, my fingers circling as I felt myself growing hotter, my body sweating a little now and my heart pounding as I expended the blood I drank to make all of this happen.

"Gods... that's really nice... ngh..." I panted out in a whisper, then bit my lower lip as I thought about that bunny for some reason, the scars, the selfless attitude, but gods above his smell and taste. I'd not fed straight from a mundane in years and his blood tasted so fucking good.

Before I knew it, I was thinking about him, thinking about how the rest of that body must look, wondering if he was as horny as he smelled when staring at my breasts. My teeth clenched and my red eyes rolled up, gods I was right there, I could feel it, just a little more and this fucking torture would dull.

I gave a soft little gasp as my nose twitched and my ears perked, I could hear the thrum of a heartbeat and smell his odor. Was he nearby? Was he looking for me or just passing through? You didn't have to have supernatural vampire senses to hear or even smell what I was doing, he wasn't a dog but even his senses would catch that.

My heart was pounding and even though it was a whisper of a gasp, of course, I heard it. I started to panic, but I'd just been nightdreaming about that rabbit, and now he was at the cracked door, seeing me. I actually kind of liked the idea of it now that I was high on my own lust.

I pretended like I didn't see him, resuming my movements, my fingers circling and teasing at my pearl, my tongue lolled, my eyes red. I panted a little louder now and whimpered a little needier since I had an audience for it. I could hear his heart pounding, he had stared at me a few times during training, but I could hear as much smell how he was enjoying this show. I had never done something like this before, and frankly, it was exciting.

My eyes stayed looking straight ahead, I didn't dare glance at the door, I didn't want him to think I knew, however, I did plan to take the game to another level for him since he seemed to enjoy it. I pinched my pearl slightly, giving a little mew of a moan, then I parted my lips as my eyes closed and I panted out in a breath just loud enough for him to hear, "Gods... Samuel... right there... huff... that's my bunny..."

My ear flicked as I heard the startled but muffled gasp, the rabbit no doubt covering his mouth to keep himself silent. I was loving this, knowing he was there, knowing he was watching me, that he wanted me. My panting got more heavy, my words a little more labored as I started pushing to that edge again. Now I wasn't being shy about it.

"Sam... Sam... gods yes... I want you, fuck me... fuck... ha... ha!" I kept moaning the words out then as I was cresting, I snapped my red eyes open, looking straight at the cracked door as I plunged two of my fingers into my entrance, snarling with clenched teeth, "Fuck!" I moaned out as I felt my body give in viciously hard, my red eyes staring at his stunned face, his hands over his mouth, his one eye shuddering as he watched me look right at him as I was giving in around my fingers.

My red eyes rolled up after a moment as I groaned out, licking my lips before sighing out to the room, "Gods... that was nice... huff... sure wish you'd stop staring and get your ass in here though, Sam..." I grinned with a purr as I laid back, rubbing at my petals as I panted.

I heard a loud gulp from him as he pushed the door open fully and blinked at me several times, his lower lip bit hard. My sharp teeth showed in a grin as I shifted in the bed, wriggling my hips as I sighed out, "What do you want to do, Sam? You want to ask questions, or you want to shut that door, get those jeans off, and bury yourself in me?" I cocked a brow with a snarl as I calmly spread my petals, showing off my clenching entrance.

He gave a little gasp and quickly pushed the door too with a click, then he was already coming to the bed, hands fumbling with his jeans as he kicked his own boots off. My purrs were loud and eager as I watched him hastily pull his jeans and boxers down, grinning as I finally got a look at his length. It was already good to go, no doubt eager from the show I'd put on for him.

"Hum... be honest... you were staring because you liked what you saw? Was I just imagining you staring upon me when we trained?" I purred as I watched him climb over me, his one good eye darting over my figure.

"I- Yes, I've thought you were stunning from the moment I laid eyes on you, Katrina... you're one of the most gorgeous cats I've ever seen..." He whispered the words as he climbed over me slightly, moving between my spread legs.

"You were admiring these too, yes?" I grinned as I gingerly pulled my sports bra and tank top up with my free hand, letting my full round breasts bounce free, dark rosy peaks against soft pale skin. His eye going wide was all the answer I needed, but watching his length jump hard didn't hurt.

"Hum... going to put it in, Sam? I won't let you play with them until you're buried to the hilt in me..." I snarled and cupped my left breast with my hand that wasn't holding me spread, kneading and squeezing it, licking my lips as I huffed out. I wasn't the seductive type, but for some reason, I wanted to try to be for him.

He huffed out as if in a panic to not get to touch them, pushing his hands under my knees to position me a little closer. I gave him a deep eager purr as he moved that head back and forth against my now honey-soaked petals, then he pushed it right into my entrance. Despite his urgency he managed to savor pushing into me, his thrust slow and purposeful, every inch of that length disappearing into my clenching walls until I gave a soft mew as he hit my core.

"Hgn... that's my bunny..." I panted out and wrapped my legs tight, clenching them to let him know he wasn't going anywhere, then moved my hands away, grabbing the bars of the headboard as I smiled up at him. "They're all yours..."

"Gods... they're amazing... y-you're amazing!" He groaned out as his hands moved to knead and squeeze at my chest eagerly. I moaned for him as he started to rock his hips, impacting my core with shallow jabs, but I wouldn't let him get very far out of me. His hands were curious but still confident enough, fingers pinching my peaks as I gave him another little gasp, my walls clenching around his length inside me.

"Ha... ha... you feel so good inside me... did you enjoy hearing me fantasize about you?" I gave him another eager purr, my honey dripping off his sacs as he pushed nice and deep before laying over me. His elbows rested on the mattress as he came nose to nose with me now, my breasts pushing into his shirt he hadn't bothered to take off.

"I did... I've thought about what it'd be like with you too, Katrina... Y-you're so beautiful..." He groaned as one of his hands moved to brush over my cheek. My ears flicked and I couldn't help but smile at the gesture, I had a romantic on my hands.

I met his eyes with a hungry snarl as I released the bars of the headboard to throw them around his neck, pulling him fully atop me. His hips jerked against me as I felt him driving nice and deep, impacting my core as his pre dribbled into me with each stroke. We drew into a heated kiss, our first one ever as I pushed my tongue forward, his own meeting it.

We kissed through several more strokes before I broke the kiss to hiss out and shudder, feeling another orgasm tear through me. "Oooh... my gods... you're no slouch... ngh... Sam..." I puffed out as I licked my lips at him.

The rabbit seemed to read my mind as he said not a word and simply pulled his hair away before baring his throat for me. My eyes glittered red as I gave a victorious grin and drew him hard against me. My teeth shoved into his soft flesh, piercing it and feeling that sweet hot nectar rush into my open mouth.

He moaned from the embrace and I moaned from more heavy pumps he made inside me. I drank from him eagerly, gulping down his very lifeforce, savoring it while he frantically made love to me. I had him now, he was mine and he only had two things on his mind, pleasing me and relief.

I'd not had fresh mundane blood in so long, it was such a treat, he was a treat and I wanted to keep him. Still, it'd be no fun if we finished our first time with him delirious from being fed upon, I could have more of my new rabbit's blood later. I snarled and parted after one more gulp, dragging my tongue over his wound to heal it, then pushed him back up slightly. He looked lost as I moved a hand to his face, slapping his cheek gently a few times to draw him back to reality.

"Gods... Katrina... I- I don't..." He clenched his teeth his brown ears folding down the back of his head.

"Ha... you did well to hold it while I fed." I licked my bloody fangs and grabbed his shirt, pulling him face to face with me again. "Kiss me as you pour it in, my rabbit!" I snarled the orders.

He pressed hard to my lips as I gave him an approving moan, my legs tightening as I felt him give one more jerk of his hips, then I swallowed up his moan as his fire rushed deep into me, quenching that built up hunger I'd had. I gave him my own pleased moans that he took down, both our tongues lazily rolling together.

I jerked beneath him as every last rope went in, he had a surprising amount, then again he'd not gotten any in a few days either, so maybe we were both feeling it. My wall crushed him as he shuddered, my body claiming the last drop of his adoration as I licked my bloody lips. HIs one good eye rolled up as he gave a fatigued groan and collapsed into my arms.

"Shhh... that's my bunny... you did so good, Sam..." I cooed and brushed my hands through his hair, petting down his long ears as he panted in the crook of my throat, his arms weakly wrapped around me. "Ha... rest for now, you earned it..." I kissed his forehead as he weakly nodded and hugged tighter to me, closing his eyes.

My bloody teeth showed with pride as he clung to me and drifted to sleep, my hands still lazily rubbing at his ears and hair. "Oh yes... I won't let Alice keep you to herself... you're my bunny now as well, Samuel..." I kissed his forehead again before laying back and sighing in relief.