Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The large bull lumbered forward a few more steps. "Then we are in agreeance. As the acting head of the council. I approve of Lorelai Silverpaw's request. You are now Sarnai of house Silverpaw. May you bring honor to your family and our court."

The bull dropped to a knee and embraced me suddenly. I yipped out not expecting the gesture as he pulled me against his massive body. "Welcome, sister."

The bat came before me next and threw his arms around me as if he had known me his whole life. "Welcome, sister!"

The small golden-haired dog came next. She took both my hands and offered me a gentle smile. "Welcome, sister." She then embraced me and held me against her ample chest for a long moment. I couldn't help but wag my tail, feeling the will of her washing over me.

The lion stood there a moment before clearing his throat. The dog pulled from me and offered him a playful smile before stepping away. He then took a knee and drew me to his chest, embracing me in a powerful hug. "Welcome, sister." I huffed out at the strength of his grasp and nodded my head.

Finally, Lorelai walked before me and opened her arms. "Come."

I moved to her and took a knee, feeling her embrace me tightly. Her arms wrapped around me and I felt her hand on my head, stroking my hair gently. "Welcome home, my sister."

I shivered at her will and felt all the tension come to bear upon me. I nodded and hugged her close, pushing my face into her chest, feeling her hold me there like a mother cradling a child.

"Well! That was fun. Has anyone seen my cloak? I can't roam the streets out here, they will think I'm some kind of demon or vampire or something." The bat spoke the words playfully as he slapped his hands together.

"I know your pain, Lawrence. I've been called an 'ogre' several times because of my skin." The lion growled the words out as he folded his arms over his chest.

Lorelai smiled and pulled from me, rubbing my head and pushing her forehead to mine. "This is your family now in earnest. Live and be happy, my fox..."

I blinked at her and felt my vision grow blurry before I nodded and pushed my forehead to her own. "Thank you, my lady... thank you for everything..."