Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His crystal blue eyes darted up to me at my words and I bit my lower lip, getting lost in the exotic gaze. His tongue dragged hard against my peak before pulling his lips away, the flesh around it darker, almost as if bruised from his attentions. "I hunger for you in many ways, Sarnai..." He growled the words and before I knew it, his hands were under my knees and I was spread before him in a very unflattering position.

I barked out as my back slapped into the bedding and blinked up at him before his head moved between my forced apart legs. "D-do not! That is vulg- ngh!" I clenched my teeth and felt his tongue against me. I shuddered and lolled my own tongue, feeling him intently lapping upon me, tasting my eagerness for him, and teasing at my sensitive pearl. I barked out and pushed a palm to my cheek, both in embarrassment and pleasure. "Huff... huff... s-so good... but... such a shameful... ngh..."

"Nothing about your body is shameful, all of you is gorgeous and I wish to taste every part of you." Elias snarled the words as he looked upon me after rising from between my legs. I shivered at his words, my eyes wide and my cheeks dark. I parted my lips to answer but his mouth pushed to my folds once more.

I yipped out from his attention, my mind reeling at the thought of a male between my legs, tasting me so plainly. It was perverse but exciting and I felt myself growing closer with each drag of his tongue. "Tch... I... I can't hold it, please..."

"Hurry up then!" He barked the words sharply and my back arched as if on command. I sobbed out in a defeated moan, my ears folded as he drew forth my release, with his mouth of all things. I shuddered and shook my head, wanting to apologize as he lapped and cleaned my honey with his tongue.

I jerked and twitched a few times before my throes eased. I blinked back tears in my eyes, my chest heaving up and down as he climbed over me, a satisfied grin showing on his face. "Ha... E-Elias... I'm so sorry... to have done such a thing while you-"

"You tasted like heaven... I will have to taste you again and again in the future..." I huffed out a yip at his crude words then bit my lower lip hard as he held my legs spread. I looked down to see he had finished disrobing in my ecstasy and was now fully exposed to my gaze.

He had a small tuft of his own hair at his groin, a soft patch of white that I found endearing, the hair groomed and short, not unkempt. It made me feel a little better about my own grooming. My eyes widened at his size, he was large, larger than I had ever seen before. A small bit of panic filled me, wondering if this would hurt me and should I back away. He didn't give me the time to really consider things though and shoved the tip of his length to my drenched entrance.

I barked out and grabbed at the silk bedding all around me, shaking my head. "A-ah... E-Elias... hold a moment... what if it-" I panted out with panic in my voice, then barked out and clenched my teeth as he didn't wait to hear my excuses, his tip gliding past my entrance eagerly.

"I won't hurt you... just relax and enjoy it..." He practically purred the words as he slowly claimed me, his length forcing into my walls, plunging deep into my smaller body until I felt him halted at my core. I gasped out and blinked up at him, biting my lower lip as he throbbed violently inside me.

"T-truly? You will not harm me? You will be gentle our first time?" I panted the words as he moved closer and my hands grabbed his shoulders. I felt his hips already starting to grind and move against my own.

He nodded and pushed his palm to my face, my brown eyes meeting his blue ones. My tongue was lolled slightly and so was his, both our bodies eager for the pleasure. "On my word... I will go slow... I will partake of your body like a fine wine..." He cooed the words as he leaned in to whisper into my ears. "I hope to have you many times, Sarnai... but we will never have our first again... let us both enjoy it and take our time..."

I gritted my teeth and nodded, feeling tears fill my eyes at his gentle words. I grasped his wrist that was near my face, my other hand digging my nails into his shoulder. "Yes... please..." I panted the words, blinking up into his eyes, feeling his hips grind and buck against me. His movements were controlled and with purpose, not frantic with desperation.

"Elias..." I moaned out his name, my ears folding and my eyes half-lidded. I felt him move gently against me again and again, his length touching me in all the right ways. My body was desperate to respond and I felt myself growing closer, my body eager to give in while he was deep inside me.

"Don't hesitate... I will take good care of you..." He whispered the words and I bit my lower lip hard, nodding furiously at him.

My nails dug into his wrist and shoulder hard, feeling him drive me past my edge. "Hgn! E-Elias!" I cried out his name, then lolled my tongue, my ears folded flat as my body gave in to him, my walls viciously locking around him. He yipped at the tight clench as my honey slicked his length and I offered him an apologetic gaze. "I... I am sorry if it-"

"Do not be absurd... you feel amazing..." He moaned the words and moved in for my lips once more. I gasped out but didn't resist as his mouth was upon mine once again. I moaned against his lips, feeling his movements resume, his length gliding through my walls, his tip jabbing deep in me again and again.

I couldn't help myself, my heels dug into the bedding and my own hips began to work in tandem with him. He felt too good and I simply had to have more of him. I broke the kiss and he could see the madness in my eyes he had called forth. "Ha... Elias... harder... faster... mate me as if you were breeding me!" I barked the words, my teeth showing, my eyes red and filled with desperation.

The fox was all too eager to get caught up in my own storm of desire. His hips began to buck in time with my own frantic motions and his length was now pushing much harder as well as deeper. "Yesss... oh yes..." I growled the words drunkenly.

"Ngh... L-like this? A-are you happy?" He panted the words, then perked his ears and yipped out as my walls locked around him once more in a release.

I shuddered and moaned out, lazily blinking my crimson eyes open. "What do you think?" I showed him a hungry grin, my fingertips moving to rest upon his face. "Ha... you are close, are you not?"

He nodded his head, chewing on his lower lip. "S-shall I withdraw? I do not wish to disre-"

"Only if you wish to never lay with me again." I snarled the words and locked my legs tightly around him in response.

"R-right!" He barked out and I could hear the excitement in his voice, his hips now grinding more desperately against my own.

"That's it... I'm almost ready again too..." I lifted my ears and ground my hips, seeing his now red eyes smolder with desire for me. "Hum... do you wish to claim me? To fill me and say... this is my fox?"

"Yes!" He showed his teeth and snarled the response, shoving heavily into me, the impact making me yip softly.

I clenched my teeth and gave him a snarl in response. "Then claim me properly... not with a gentle touch... hold me down and fill me as if you were my pack leader!" I barked the words in his face, showing my teeth in a defiant glare.

Elias huffed back and my wrists were grabbed before they were shoved to the bedding. I gasped out excitedly as he pinned me down and loomed over me. The fox snarled as he squeezed my wrists before he shoved deep and hard with a final labored thrust.

"You're mine, bitch!" He snarled the words and my tongue lolled at them, then I yipped out once more, feeling his heat pour into me from above. My ears folded and I relaxed in his grip, giving him a submissive gaze saying nothing as his heat claimed me.

He ground against me and I gave a defeated weak huff as his last gush filled me. I shuddered and blinked up at him, feeling him still holding me. His teeth were bared, his eyes were red and he was snarling like a wild animal. His composure returned after several moments and I heard his own defeated groan, his grip easing upon my wrists before he collapsed upon his elbows, his forehead to mine in a heavy, fatigued pant.

My fingertips slid into his silky white hair, rubbing his ears lovingly, both of us panting in relief. After several moments I composed myself and offered him a cocky grin. "Your bitch, am I?"

His ears lifted and he spoke out in shock as his eyes widened. "D-did I say that aloud?"

I licked my lips and gave him a nod, quirking my brow. "Such a crass thing to say, would you not agree?"

"Y-you told me to claim you like an alpha... it seemed the appropriate thing to say. I'm so sorry if I've-"

I put my fingertips to his lips and grinned. "Hush... it is fine. I... liked it."

"Really?" Elias spoke the words excitedly and I could feel his silky white tail wagging at my toes.

"Yes... but do not overuse it. I do not wish to be called your bitch every time we make love. Also if you ever call me such a thing in public, I would never let you touch me again." I spoke the words sternly and poked my nose up.

"I would never disrespect you like that..." His palm moved to my face and I saw him guide my gaze back to his. I huffed out as I looked into his eyes. I knew then and there he had me, the soft gentle gaze he offered me, underlying the fierce guardian that would protect me. Deep in my soul, I knew I had fallen in love.

#

Nights became weeks, weeks became months, and months turned to years. Our relationship was hot and passionate, with both of us giving everything we could for one another. Lorelai and Val teased us constantly but we didn't mind, we took it all in stride.

Our bonds made training and learning together seem like second nature. He and I grew together exponentially as the days moved by. Our training and studying would oftentimes break down to frantic lovemaking though, earning us scoldings from Lorelai.

Times were good and we were all happy. We did not kill and we did not harm any of the mundane around us. However, things ended much more quickly than I would have liked. Nearly fifteen years into my life with my new family, a single day rearranged our whole world.

I was clinging to Elias in his bed, secure and comfortable in his arms when the door to his chamber burst open. The fox was quick to react and had leaped from the bed, already having drawn my own saber near the nightstand.

"Peace brother, it's me!" The voice calling out towards us was Val. He looked exasperated and in a panic.

"Val... what's going on?" I spoke out sharply, climbing from the bed in my nightgown.

"Lorelai has sent me for you, we have not much time. The church has found us." The incubus spoke the words quickly. "We are to meet her in the cellar post haste."

"What?! But-" Elias's ears lifted as he finally caught the scent on the air.

I also smelled it. "Fire..." I spoke out quietly.

"Yes! We have to go, now!" Val spat the words out and moved to us grabbing both our wrists.

"Okay, okay! Let me at least get my pants on!" Elias barked the words and quickly tugged his trousers on. I also quickly threw on my own pants before I donned my longbow and saber.

The three of us pushed out of the bedroom, the whole foyer in flames that were creeping up over the various tapestries and fixtures. An armored acolyte pointed at us from the ground level below. "There! The abomi-" He couldn't finish the words as I knocked an arrow and fired it, sending it straight into his throat. The soldier fell over gurgling and gasping for air.

It was too late, nearly a dozen acolytes drew crossbows and fired upon us. Elias snarled and sent his foxfire out in a wave that engulfed the steel and wooden bolts in mid-flight. The arrowheads scattered about the walls harmlessly, smoking and charred.

"Bastards!" Val spat the words before he simply leaped from the railing and blurred towards the nearest two. They drew longswords but the goat simply pushed his palms to their faces, the acolytes then turned on their fellows. The incubus deftly charmed half of the soldiers and a melee broke out in our home, their own companions having to defend themselves from their allies.

"Quickly, let us move!" The incubus snarled the words as the three of us made our way to the hall that led to the cellar.

I hesitated before rounding the corner, feeling fury fill my soul at what had been done to our home. "They have to pay for this..." I spat the words out, my black flames coming forth.

Elias grabbed my wrist and gave me a stern look. "We do not have time, we have to go, Sarnai!"

I set him with a hard glare and extended my left palm towards the melee, willing a torrent of jet black flames forward. The blaze engulfed the dozen or so soldiers and I heard them screaming in agony. I held the flames until the whole lot of them dropped to the ground as charred corpses, all the while my gaze never leaving my foxes. "We do not need to run, we can kill them all for what they've done." I hissed the words, my eyes blood red with fury.

Val rushed to us once more. "Sure we could, only there is a few hundred outside, and our house is burning down around us, did you also forget the sun is up? Let's go Sar!" He gently gripped my shoulder and I frowned.

"Come on, I don't want to lose you... please, love." Elias gripped my wrist and I felt my resolve wane. I shook my head and let them coax me into leaving our burning home behind.

"What in the nine hells took you all so long?" Lorelai spat the words out sharply upon our arrival.

"I had to kill some of the trash." I growled the words as I stomped forward.

The sheep set me with an annoyed look but said nothing as she moved over to a large pile of old crates and debris. Handily pushing it all aside revealed a trap door that blended in with the floor. "We take to the catacombs. We can lay low there, then flee the city once the night falls."

"So we just abandon everything and flee with our tails tucked?" I spat the words out bitterly.

"We do. They are thousands strong, my fox. It is a battle we cannot win. Now come with me." Lorelai spoke the words as she wrenched the door open to the catacombs below.

We dropped down into the tunnels of the city, the stench of mold and dirt pungent in the air. I clenched my teeth in a sneer, my eyes shifting and adapting to the pitch black to see the outlines of the tunnels.

Lorelai pulled the hatch closed and threw several strong looking bolts on the outside of it into place. She then hopped down to the three of us and looked us all over. "I'm glad you're all safe, the other members of the house were dispersed throughout the city. I've arranged for the servants to get word to them"

"Will our servants be alright?" Elias spoke out, concern in his voice.

Lorelai nodded. "I had separate servants tunnels built into the catacombs and instructed them thoroughly on how to use it. They will find a large sum of final payment to them. They will carry out their final task of sending word to the scattered family members, then integrate back into society."

"What if they talk about us?" I asked curiously.

"They will not, I have their absolute trust, they have been trained by me for decades, they are mine and when they slip away they will still be mine." Lorelai spoke the words and gripped my wrist, pulling me along. "Enough of that, we need to make some distance from here."

"What will we do, my lady?" Val spoke out calmly as we walked through the tunnels.

"We will gain as much distance from the mansion as we can, then when the sun sets, we will flee the city. We will gather at the nearest family's home which is several week's travel to the southwest. Let us be thankful this happened in the summer months and not the dead of winter." Lorelai spoke the words as if the whole situation didn't surprise her.

"But... we have to pay these bastards back, we can't just let them get away with this!" I barked the words, heat in my voice.

"Sarnai, you propose to fight an unstoppable juggernaut. We would be crushed under the heel of the mundane as if we were bugs. Did my forewarning mean nothing to you?" The sheep snapped out at me sharply.

I clenched my teeth and jerked my gaze away. "Tch... this makes me sick."

"It does not sit well with me either, sister. It is our reality though. Keeping my family safe is my priority, not exacting revenge." She nodded her head while we slinked through the crude tunnels. "Possessions can be acquired again, my brothers and sisters cannot."

We walked for several hours and she explained how she had these tunnels carved out decades ago for this very situation. Eventually, the sun dipped and we came out near a rocky outcropping outside of the city. I had hoped acolytes would be waiting for us so I could kill more of them, but the coast was clear.

"Now what?" Elias spoke out to Lorelai.

The sheep nodded to him. "We make our way to the stables, we slip in to make a meal of the proprietor and his family, then we head out with fresh steeds."

"We kill them?" I asked with a frown.

"The church has forced our hand and so we must feed in the old ways." Lorelai gave a shrug. "We have a long journey and will need our energy at maximum for it."

"Truly a shame, but times beget it." Val nodded at her words as we all started off towards the stables near the outskirts of the city.

My ears lifted and I looked out to the distance, seeing a small patrol of acolytes in the fields, separated from the city. "A moment my lady."

Lorelai paused and cut her eyes to me. "Yes?"

"We spare the stablemaster and his kin, we simply steal their horses," I spoke, showing my teeth in a grin.

"Oh? And you propose we make a meal of that small band of acolytes instead?" She folded her arms, already clued in upon my logic.

"As you said, the church forced our hand. Let us feed upon those that wrought this upon us, not the innocents." My tail flicked eagerly as I looked upon the group of five soldiers.

"Innocents would not be able to fight back. Even a small risk is a risk, Sarnai." Lorelai sighed and shook her head. "However... I also feel the pangs of hunger for vengeance in me. I agree with your suggestion this time."

I giggled eagerly and licked my lips. "Oh, I'm thrilled to end a few more of those worthless creatures."

"Do not let vengeance cloud judgment, sister." Lorelai spoke the words sternly to me.

Elias nodded. "She is right, love. I also feel the anger within me, but we must not let it cloud our minds. We have to outsmart the behemoth, not try to fist fight it."

I frowned and shook my head. "Very well..."

"I will take care of things, you three wait here." The sheep waved a hand and casually walked over to the small band of soldiers. They froze in their tracks at her approach and drew weapons, then simply stood there motionless, Lorelai then waved us over.

As we approached I saw each of the acolytes were standing frozen, grimaces on their faces as if they struggled to even breathe. "They are broken and will offer no resistance. Leave two for Val, he cannot drink as deeply as we can." We all nodded and set to work feeding upon our helpless prizes.

I sighed blissfully and licked my fingertips. "Ha... it's been so long since I fed fully. Imagine that, the church offering us tithes."

The sheep dropped the lifeless soldier and wiped her mouth. "Sarnai, you revel in this too much. I understand your anger, but you are not acting as a member of my house should. Please control your demons properly." She spoke the words in commandment at me.

I frowned and folded my ears, looking away. "I... you are right, I'm sorry for bringing you shame, my lady."

"I am not ashamed, only concerned. Please understand you're giving the demons too much hold upon you right now, do not lose who you are over your rage and anger." She stepped to me and moved to rest a hand on my head, petting my ears gently.