Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Apologies I had to take two." Val spoke the words as he bowed to the three of us.

"Nonsense, old friend. One was enough for each of us, besides... if we were terribly famished, we could have fed upon those two while you were in their dreams." Elias showed the incubus a smile as he spoke.

"That is right, my brother. Please think no further upon it." Lorelai nodded and looked to the fallen guards. "Let us search them for anything of value, we have nothing and some extra coin may come in handy. Be wary of blessed silver though."

We stripped the bodies of anything of value and then left them in the field. "So we do not attempt to hide them?" I asked curiously.

"We do not. I intend it to be a clear message to the clergy for their actions tonight." Lorelai poked her nose up into the air with a huff.

"Should we prey upon any patrols we happen upon on our journey as well?" Elias spoke out to her.

"No. If we did such we would establish a trail they could follow to track us. The church is clever, do not take them lightly, Elias." Lorelai nodded as we happened upon the large stable.

"So what now?" Val asked.

"Now I will dominate the stablemaster, we will claim our horses and he will only recall that four of them escaped because he left the gates open. This way we do not have the authorities pursuing us with details of stolen horses." The sheep calmly spoke the words as she walked up the door and knocked upon it.

"You really have thought this through, my lady." I spoke the words with an impressed tone in my voice.

"I've been playing this cat and mouse game with the church for hundreds of years, my fox. It all comes with trial and error." Lorelai smiled at me as the stablemaster opened the door in his sleepwear. I saw his eyes widen and then glaze over, the sheep not even looking at him to do so.

And so with a few meager possessions and fresh horses, we left behind the charred remains of our home. We struck out to the southwest, leaving behind the massive city I had called home for the last decade and a half. It would be another decade before I saw Moscow again.