Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled and the white fox awkwardly rubbed the back of his head with a grin. Val just snorted and rolled his eyes. The twins gave us both an awkward glance, the looks on their faces saying they had been guilty of doing similar things.

"Well... let us disembark and find our new home. I've already purchased the villa in advance." Lorelai spoke the words and led the five of us along as we made our way through the streets.

"By the way, why this location, my lady?" Elias asked her while we walked through the streets, the city mostly empty since it was the middle of the night.

"I consulted with Ra's and the rest of the council. We had no presence in Africa at all, plus this will make for an advantageous position. We will have a family here and another nearby in Seville on the other side of the strait. We can fully monitor and react to the mundanes during their comings and goings." Lorelai spoke the words calmly as we walked, her voice taking on an educational tone.

"What benefit will it do us to know that?" I asked her.

"The mundane are constantly at war with one another over lands here along the coasts. It benefits us to keep abreast of their movements in case we need to adapt, my elder sister." Jeremy spoke the words respectfully towards me.

"Also this location doesn't suffer so heavily from the yoke of the church. It is a Portuguese settlement so the Spanish cannot so heavily influence its beliefs." Jennifer chimed in then put her hands upon her hips. "That being said... Ceuta is a major port of call, we can expect several religious types to mingle through the masses. We can't let our guards down."

"As always, it pleases me you two are up to speed on things. It does my heart good to know you made time for your studies and were not just mating in a frenzy on the ship." Lorelai spoke the words in a sing-song voice, both of the mice looking away from the group awkwardly.

We finally arrived at a large villa on the outskirts of the harbor area. It bordered the beach that leads out of the city and even had its own small dock. "And here we are. It's not as big as our old place, but it has around eight rooms. We can add to it as we grow our family again." Lorelai grinned as she looked the residence over, her tail flicking proudly.

"It's a lovely home, my lady." Val spoke the words while folding his arms and looking upon the large building.

"It is... I'm glad we finally have a place to call home again." Elias sighed the words and I felt him grip my hand gently.

Lorelai put her hand to her cheek and shook her head. "It has been a long trip and I'm starving, let us return to the harbor and find a ship."

"Why a ship?" Jeremy asked her curiously.

The sheep showed her teeth in a hungry grin. "Because ships have no threshold and are full of drunk sailors that won't wake up easily, just don't kill any of them."

"Oh my... that will certainly make things easier for us. They will even wake up weak and feel they are simply sick with drink." I spoke the words excitedly, my tail wagging.

The sheep winked at me and tapped her nose. "Alright my brother's and sisters. Off you go, be back here by sunrise."