Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel barked out and shook her head. "Do not be ridiculous! I have no ill intentions, Sarnai. Will you please trust me already?"

"Nothing will garner my trust more than standing in battle with me." I lifted my ears and saw a group of six form around the geyser. We could all feel the hum of power begin to fill the air. "We are out of time, we must go."

I started to move, but Elias grabbed my shoulder hard and pulled me to face him. I blinked in shock as his mouth pushed to my own in a deep kiss. With a growl, I threw my arms around his neck, my saber hanging loosely in my grip. He parted his lips from mine and gave me a strong nod. "Be safe, my wife, my love."

"You as well my husband, my reason for living..." I showed my mate a cocky grin and bounded away into the darkness.

My body practically danced down the stones and outcroppings of the hill, moving like water over the terrain as I rushed into the camp. I could sense the demonic energy and soloed out a lone imp. My hand was over her mouth and my saber was halfway through her neck before she knew what hit her. I finished the cut, severing her head before dropping her lifeless body to the ground.

Curiosity got the better of me as I dragged my tongue over my fingertips to taste the demonic blood, it made me shudder at the flavor and not in repulsion. I had to reign in my desires to simply stop and feed upon the fallen imp right there and then. Regaining my focus I moved to the next demon in the camp.

My task took only a minute or two and the four remaining demons lay dead. I gave a quiet bark and felt my body shift as a tremor filled the earth beneath me, lifting my ears in worry I slipped into the darkness, moving for the geyser.

I arrived just as Elias and Rachel got to work. There was a lance of radiant fire that soared through the air in a heartbeat and slammed into one of the demons, charring them to ash. The winged fox then dove upon another like a bird of prey, slashing it's entire body in half with her blessed longsword, the severed corpse burning with fire as it tumbled to the ground.

The energy in the air halted as the remaining four turned on them and melee ensued. There had been one figure watching over the whole proceeding, a large female wolf with jet black wings. She had a large lean frame, easily two feet taller than me and with much more mass. Her tail and ears were snow-white, like my fox. She had flowing straight blonde hair that came down to her shoulders but it wasn't platinum like Rachel's, more of a dirty blonde. I saw her posture change, a snarl showing on her face as she produced a large straight rapier.

Like hell, I would have her getting the jump on my fox. I leveled my revolver at her back in the darkness and as she sprang forth to take flight, I emptied the entire chamber into her wings and back. The wolf yowled out in pain and fell from the air in a heap of bloody black wings.

"Coward!" She screamed the words, finding her feet and turning to face me. I had already summoned my black flames, a cocky grin on my face.

"Hey now, you were about to do the same thing. What's that old saying about stones and glass houses?" I hummed the words and thrust my fingers forward, summoning a lance of hellfire that slammed into her chest.

The wolf yelped from the pain and I showed my teeth. "Aww... do the unholy fires still hurt little puppy? Guess you're not as fallen as you thought!"

My eyes widened as the wolf snapped her teeth together and sprang upon me, rapier drawn overhead. She had been several yards away and simply lept and closed the gap in an instant. Sparks flew as the rapier clashed with my saber. I stepped back several paces as she furiously swung and pierced with the weapon, her speed blinding.

The tip of the blade made a slight bite into my hip, just a hair of a scratch but I felt the familiar burn of blessed silver send a wave of ache through my body. I growled and leap from the fray but she bound after me, not letting me make distance. She thrust her rapier forward and my saber caught the blade, forcing it downward, the tip digging into the dirt at our feet.

"Bitch! Don't underestimate me!" I lunged forward and slammed my forehead into her own, seeing stars and feeling the burn from touching her. The wolf reeled back from me with a bark and I brought my saber up dragging a large sweeping strike over her chest, tearing away flesh and cloth.

The fallen angel howled in fury and clutched her chest, the wounds already starting to heal upon her. Crimson now dotted her snow-white ears and tail, along with the side of her face. "Vampire, you cannot best-"

I snorted and sent another torrent of hellfire over her, listening to her howl furiously in pain. "Spare me your bruised ego, you took it too far involving my family!"

My eyes widened as Charlotte suddenly summoned a sphere of light and threw it to the air above us. I cursed out loud, feeling my knees weaken and my fires waver. I shook my head and clutched my saber in both hands, willing my fires to remain upon it. A moment later I gave a yip and took a knee, panting and feeling dizzy.

"Sarnai!" Elias screamed out and launched himself forward but the light gripped him as well. He fell to his hands and knees, feet from me.

Rachel lunged forward as well but the fallen angel simply pushed her will forward before speaking out in commandment. "Stand down, Knight!"

The platinum-haired fox took a knee and barked out. "N-no! You can't still hold this power!"

"You think I don't still have some tricks up my sleeve? I can still command a whelp like you easily." The wolf showed her a smirk before moving over towards Elias.

"I can sense you two are lovers... You've cost me much this night, but at least I can take some solace, knowing you see your lover go to the abyss before your eyes." Charlotte showed me a victorious grin, raising her rapier and bringing it down atop Elias.

My eyes smoldered with fury as my black flames turned blood red even through the divine light. I managed to find my feet before I leaped forward and tackled Elias to the ground, feeling the divine blade cut deep into my back. I howled out and collapsed into his arms, panting in pain.

"Sarnai, are you mad?!" He drew me to him as well as he could in the light.

"I am... in many ways..." I laughed the words and held him as the fallen angel loomed over us.

"Fine, I will send you both to the abyss together then." Charlotte repositioned the blade with the intent of driving it straight down and running us through at the same time.

I barked out and cut my red eyes up towards her. "You first." I spat the words out and poured forth my hellfire in the same trick I used hundreds of years ago. The fires poured over the divine sphere of light, extinguishing the energy.

There was another flash of steel as the wolf thrust the blade down undaunted by my trick, but it was too late. My saber caught the blow and I weakly pivoted the blade off course, sending it into the back of my thigh but away from Elias. I yowled out and clenched my teeth, feeling pain burn through my body.

"Bitch!" Elias snarled and his blue flames turned white before he sent a flaming punch across the wolf's face. She pivoted back from the blow leaving her rapier drove down into my leg. My husband turned to me and grabbed the blade, his hands burning and wisps of smoke rising as he wrenched the blessed sword from me.

I sobbed out but then gave a relieved pant to have the silver out of my body. Elias cast the sword away and took a knee to hold me in his arms, his teeth showing in a snarl as he watched the wolf rise to her feet, her face looking badly burned from the blow.

"Don't hold me stupid... go finish the bitch off." I barked up at him with a growl. Elias nodded and gently lowered me to the ground summoning forth his white flames to full.

The fallen angel shielded her eyes at the display then focused her own will and summoned her light forth once again, but this time as a radiant sword of flame. "I will lay you two low."

I saw Elias's knees shake as he stood over me, then my eyes widened as Rachel moved before us, standing between us and the fallen angel. "The divines will take no one's soul but yours this day, accursed!" The angel spread her wings out as if shielding us from the light of the blade.

"This again... I told you to stand down, knight!" Charlotte snarled the words and I saw Rachel's wings droop before she reinforced them along with her knees.

"You are no longer a High-Bishop... I... I refuse!" She spat the words and set her longsword, standing to shield us in defiance.

The fallen angel roared in fury and lunged forward, her fire sword slashing through the air. Rachel moved to parry the blade but the fires simply moved through her silver and lashed across her body. She howled out before taking a step back and thrusting her blade forward. Charlotte jumped from the strike, her eyes widening as she realized she also couldn't parry blows. The wolf and fox began a martial dance of trying to strike one another while sidestepping the others blows.

"This is stupid..." I coughed out and looked over at Elias. "Give me your gun..." I growled the words, my black tail wagging furiously. He nodded and handed off his revolver that was still full. I licked my lips and aimed the gun, waiting for my chance.

I let the fox and wolf dance until they were closer then took the shot, taking Charlotte's knee out from under her. She cried out in pain and collapsed onto her back. Rachel capitalized upon the momentum and sunk her longsword down into the fallen angel's chest. I looked to Elias and gave a nod as he helped me to my feet.

The wolf coughed out weakly, blood erupting from her mouth. "W-well done, knight..."

"Why... why did you do this?" Rachel shook her head, holding her blade as she stared into the wolf's eyes.

Charlotte showed Rachel a grin and shook her head. "It was fate... ever since-"

"Ever since half-past I don't give a fuck?" I growled the words as I limped over towards the fallen angel with Elias supporting me.

"I can't believe you enlisted abominations to aid you, Knight..." Charlotte showed her teeth in a smirk. "How very... much like my own situation."

"Means to an end..." The fox withdrew her longsword and held her rosary, starting to say a prayer.

"Hold those prayers, I've lost a lot of blood and this bitch is going to pay me back!" I barked the words as I grinned down at the wolf.

Elias and Rachel both gave me a shocked look, Charlotte's eyes widening. The wolf showed her teeth and weakly raised her hand towards me, fingers outstretched. "You will not humiliate me in death, abo-"

I snatched her wrist and shoved my teeth hard into her flesh, drawing her divine blood forth eagerly. The wolf howled out and shuddered, but her resistance was fleeting as the euphoria took her.

"Sarnai!" Rachel shouted at me, shock in her eyes. I looked upon her but continued to ravenously drink, my tail wagging furiously as I felt the fallen angel's life ebbing.

I pulled my teeth out of her wrist and showed Elias a bloody grin. "You might as well have some too, it's just going to go to waste..." I offered her wrist up to him, blood still welling up from my bite marks.

The white foxes' teeth bared, the hunger obvious but he shook his head. "You need it more than I. Drink your fill, love..." He growled the words and folded his arms.

I shrugged and snapped back down upon the wolf's wrist and drank until I felt her heart finally give out a few moments later. I pulled forth hard and drained the last of it before I stood and moved to push my lips to Elias's. I forced the blood into his mouth, his eyes widening before he shuddered and swallowed it down. We stood there embraced in our bloody kiss, our tongues rolling against one another while we held each other.

Rachel stood there shaking her head, dumbfounded by the whole scene. Elias pulled from my lips and growled. "I'm glad you're safe..."

I grinned and folded my ears. "I'm glad you are as well..." I huffed the words, the burns on my lips obvious as my tail wagged.

"This is madness..." Rachel frowned and clasped her hands together, offering a prayer for the fallen angel.

"Perhaps it is." I sighed and tested the support of my leg, the divine blood having mostly aided in healing it.

"I should... I should take her body back... will you two be okay returning on your own?" The platinum-haired fox looked upon both of us awkwardly.

"Of course, Rachel. Thank you for standing to shield us." Elias gave her a polite bow.

"Yeah... thanks." I folded my arms and smiled. "Sorry if you didn't approve of me making a meal out of her at the end. I wanted to see what that divine blood was all about."

She swallowed hard and shook her head. "It was not expected, but I should have seen it coming. You were due... she injured you severely."

"Tell Toroah and company they're welcome. Also, they owe us one." I showed my teeth in a cocky grin.

The angel gave us both a nod and faded from sight with the corpse of the wolf. We stood there alone in the firelight of the small camp. I cast my eyes back to my husband who was looking upon me with the same intent.

We pressed into one another in a desperate kiss, our tongues lashing against each other. My nails dragged over his chest, my tongue pulling from his mouth while he moved in to kiss at my throat.

"I'm so glad you're safe..." He snarled the words, his hands already upon my hips and dragging my pants and bloomers down.

My black tail lazily wagged while I let him strip me, stepping from my crumpled clothes before I grabbed his own pants, forcing them open. I felt my heart lurch into motion at the view of my husband's swollen length and showed him a grin as I grabbed at his base. "Hum... nothing like a near-death experience to get you in the mood, eh my fox?" I hummed the words playfully while I pumped at his length, feeling him throb in my grasp.

"Well sure... Watching you fight and kill is enticing..." Elias spoke the words softly while panting into my ears. "Sometimes I think it would be great... ngh... just listen to the voices and go tear a whole city apart together..."

"My husband, the sweet talker..." I growl the words and drag him to the grass beneath us, climbing over him and pushing my palms to his shoulders while he sat beneath me.

"Something like that..." The white fox grabbed my hips and dragged me forward, sliding his pulsing length against my soaked folds. My tongue lolled as he made a point to prod and grind at my sensitive pearl.

"Fuck, Elias... stop teasing me and put it in!" I snarled the words, my nails digging into his shoulders, my hips squirming impatiently.

The older vampire showed his sharp teeth, giving me a challenging grin. He said nothing and grabbed hard at my hips, making me wince as he began to grind and drag the underside of his throbbing length along my folds, teasing me in spite of my demands.

"D-damn... stubborn fox..." I pant out, feeling his teasing start to take its toll on me. My body responded to his movements, and my hips squirmed as he spent the next several moments drawing me to a slow agonizing build up.

"Huff... I... almost..." I groaned the words out, ears folded. He knew my body in every way after centuries of marriage and he could see when I was about to cross my edge. Right as my body started to give in, he pushed the tip of his length to my entrance and my eyes widened as he pulled me down, thrusting hard up into me in one deep thrust that pushed snug to my core.

I snapped my teeth together hard, my fists gripping his torn shirt as my body crushed his length in release. My breath came in a panted moan as I shook my head, feeling him grind and push up inside me through my orgasm, stimulating my release and drawing it out. "Ngh... so good... always so... good to me..." I panted the words and sighed in relief as the release eased.

"My wife... my everything..." Elias growled the words as he pushed his palm to my face, drawing me into a kiss. Our bodies moved and ground against one another while we sat there on the grass, making love in the midst of the carnage we had wrought tonight.

My lips parted from his and I gave him a coy grin. "Taking your wife among the slain... what a kinky fox..." I moaned the words, then shuddered as he pushed hard up into me, holding and grinding against me.

"How many times did you insist on mating on the deck of a ship we just claimed?" He spoke the words teasingly in my ear, a grin showing on his face as he felt me clench hard in release once more for him.

A bark escaped my throat as he pushed heavily into me. "Ha... stop mocking me and take me properly!" I snapped the words childishly at him as I clutched his shirt. The world then spun as he rolled me over onto my back.

"Like this?" Elias cooed the words in a confident smooth tone, his hips now shoving hard and with purpose. My tongue lolled and I nodded my head several times, panting out with each push he made into me.

My husband ground and pushed against me, both our bodies burning up for one another after the fighting. I looked up into his crystal blue eyes, then let out a sharp gasp as his heat came into my womb at last. My ears folded and I moaned out, my walls locking down hard upon him, milking at him for every drop as he filled me.

His throaty moan of relief filled my ears and I grinned with pride as my own orgasm eased off. He slumped over me and shoved his mouth to my own as we embraced in a satisfied kiss. I threw my arms around his neck and growled against his lips while we held one another in the grass, the scent of blood all around us in the firelight while our tails wagged together.

#

"So that's some good news," Lorelai spoke to me from across the small table we were seated at, a hot cup of blood in her hands.

I frowned and dragged a hand over my face. "Yeah... but to go so far back. She said it could take decades to sort through, given how long it's been."

"Well, wasn't it you who said you had nothing but time, sister?" The sheep lifted her drooped ears, her soft brown eyes studying me curiously.

"Indeed... but I'm not sure my mental fortitude will hold out that long. The nightmares weigh upon me more heavily by the day. I'm only sleeping a few hours a day now." The words came in a growl as I shook my head, feeling the memories already surfacing.

Lorelai pursed her lips and set her cup down on the saucer. "I've spoken with the magi circle. They have no leads on this. Are you certain this knowledge will even benefit you?"

"I don't know!" I barked the words out sharply and then looked away, teeth clenched. "But if the monster is alive, at least I can take solace in hunting it down before I lose myself."

"What does Elias think of all this?" The sheep cocked a brow, gazing upon me curiously.

"I've kept him as far out of the loop as I can. He knows I have trouble sleeping and occasional nightmares, but not the extent of them." I fold my arms and nod my head while speaking, my eyes meeting hers.

Lorelai stared upon me for a long moment before looking away. "He should know, but I will leave it to your judgment."

"Thank you... and please remember my request." I growled the words, giving her a strong determined look.

She gave me a slow nod and set me with her own level gaze. "I do not wish to lose you my fox, but rest assured... if that time comes, that I feel you are too far gone, I will."

12