Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha shuddered at the embrace, then ceased her struggling as the euphoria took her. I took a few heavy pulls before my ears lifted as I heard a voice behind me, "Sarnai... can you please not finish her off?"

I snarled and withdrew my teeth, dragging my tongue over the angel's throat to seal the wounds so she wouldn't bleed out. "Give me one good reason, rabbit," I growled the words, not even bothering to turn and look at the other archangel that had appeared behind me, my mouth burned by the divine flesh.

"You will never gain the knowledge you seek if she dies." The platinum-haired rabbit spoke the words in a gentle calm voice.

I barked a laugh and shifted my gaze to him, seeing Lorelai next to him. "A threat to go back upon your words? Why am I not surprised, your lot has dangled that before me like a fucking carrot for centuries."

"You misunderstand... It's not a retraction of the offer. Archangel Samantha is the only one of us that possesses the ability to scry the dead. You end her, you end any possibility of finding the information you seek."

"Sod the information, and sod the whole lot of you. She dies, and when I'm done with her, I'm coming for you and the rest of your ilk, rabbit." I snarled the words and reinforced my grip on the angel's hair, exposing her throat once more.

The rabbit looked to Lorelai, but the sheep simply shrugged. "She is within her rights, Toroah. I would be dead if it were not for her intervention. Your kind crossed a line and we are now at war. The lycanthropes and mages will be joining us as well. I suggest you cut your losses and prepare yourselves."

The rabbit hissed through his teeth and spoke out to me once more. "Sarnai! Spare her and I will deal with you directly. Anything to spare her and prevent open hostilities with our people."

"Fuck your peace talks!" I hissed out, showing a glare to him as I growled. "Your kind interfered in our business, we didn't draw blood first, you did, as your kind always does!"

"Samantha acted solely on this against the wishes of-"

"I do not care! She is one of your leaders and she represents your kind. You cast the die in this, not us!" I snarled the words, feeling my fury building, my eagerness to taste more of the divine blood starting to wear at my patience.

Toroah folded his arms and frowned, shifting his gaze between the two of us before shaking his head. "I cannot stop you from claiming your due, but please do so under your own power and not your demons, I know you do not want this."

I screamed out and slammed the cows head into the ground, leaving her there still in her daze, and stomped over to the rabbit. He was slightly taller than me and I had to rise to my toes to glare into his eyes. "You do not know me, angel! You do not know my kind!" Lorelai clenched her teeth and looked away, leaving me to my exchange.

"I have always believed our people could coexist if we tried. What will it take to sway you?" The rabbit stared into my eyes, unflinching as I glared upon him.

"Your throat, offer it in exchange for hers and your peoples!" I showed my teeth, the canines still bloody from my brief feeding. I saw Lorelai tense at my request and look at me out of the corner of her eye, but she said nothing.

Toroah gave me a defiant glare and jerked his head to the side, giving me access to his neck. "Fine, but do it as Sarnai, and not the monsters inside you."

I snarled and grabbed his platinum hair, drawing him to me, my teeth grazing his throat, my tongue pushing against his flesh, feeling his strong pulse, and tasting the resignation in his soul as it burned. I dragged my tongue up his soft skin, then snapped down hard upon his left ear, biting into it, blood staining the snow-white fur as I growled through my teeth.

"Take your fucking cow and be away from here. You have two decades to give me my knowledge and not a day longer. Your people will remain fully hands-off towards us, the lycanthropes, and the mages during that time. Should even the lowliest cadet raise arms to any of us, I come for your throat and you willingly offer it, after that, we hunt your people down." I pulled from his bloody ear and shoved my forehead to his own, meeting his blue eyes and feeling the burning from touching his flesh. "Are we in agreement?"

Blood rolled down the side of his cheek from his gnashed open ear as he nodded to me. "You have my word."

"We are at war with your flock, you will leave us unmolested during that time. Do you understand?" Lorelai spoke out next to us and the rabbit gave another nod to her words.

"If my husband is hurt, you can forget the whole thing," I growled and pushed the rabbit away from me, feeling the rage in me quell as I let the whirling sphere of red flames dissipate in the air. "Now take your cow and be gone, I wish to not see any of your lot until you have fulfilled your agreement."

Toroah nodded and moved over to the still dazed bovine. A moment later they both simply slipped from sight and I was alone with Lorelai in the field, even the dead knights having vanished.

"Your power is astounding when you fully unleash it." The sheep folded her arms, giving me a gentle gaze.

"How are your injuries?" I asked her pointedly, feeling my energy start to dwindle as I took a seat on the charred grass.

"I hurt, but I will live... thanks to you." Lorelai took a seat with me and we sat in silence for a long moment.

"I can't feel his energy," I growled the words, drooping my ears.

Lorelai nodded. "During the exchange, I felt the divine signatures of others, it could be a small squad pursued him and the conflict drew him a distance away." She cut her eyes to me and cocked a brow. "Are you fearful for him?"

"No. My husband is a mighty warrior, he will not fall so easily." I bark the words, feeling pride in my voice before my ears folded. "I am... winded..."

"I know you are my fox..." Lorelai gently patted her lap. "Rest your head awhile." I nodded and slumped over, laying my head in her soft warm lap, feeling her hand gently rubbing at my ears, her will pouring over me in comfort, slightly muting the screams for death that wouldn't leave my mind now.

"You were brave, my fox, Thank you." Lorelai's words came to me several minutes later as I laid there in her lap.

"Just paying my dues. You've saved me hundreds of times over the years, I'm glad to return the favor." I spoke the words and felt her will push against me, compelling me to relax. Feeling my eyes grow heavy, I closed them, deciding to take a moment of respite in my sheep's lap.

#

Tapping into so much of my power cost me something that night. My restraint on my demons and the looming madness weakened dramatically. I had to constantly shutter out the cries for death and carnage. Still, I would have done it again in a heartbeat to save her or my husband.

It took us nearly two weeks to find my Elias, he had diverted the attention of the celestials but was chased several miles by a small elite strike group. Lorelai and myself also had our hands full, a large division of soldiers of the church descending upon us and cutting off our route to follow him.

Those weeks were bloody ones, I and the sheep killed mercilessly to exact our retribution. The mundane slaughtered themselves to the tune of millions and I'm sure between us, Elias, and the rest of the family, the church lost several thousand by our hands.

I was thrilled to reunite with my husband weeks later, but equally shocked when he came with a young black cat in tow. He claimed she held some sort of power known as thaumaturgy and had saved his life on the road. I did not smell her upon him, so I took him at his word that nothing had come between them in the weeks they were together.

Regardless, the young vampire ended up a part of our house, I regret that it was in my darkest years. I'm sure she had a great distaste for me during that time, but let us save that story for another night.