Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you were born of me, simply to torment me?" I drummed my fingertips on the small side table, musing over the concept.

"That's right. I had no will of my own until nearly a century of being with you. Even then it was glimpses of thought but the instinct remained." She shrugged again and put her hands on her hips, turning to look upon me.

"That makes no sense... Why even go through all this, to begin with?" I showed my teeth and set her with a glare, my confusion starting to annoy me.

"It's called a curse for a reason, sister." The doppelganger shrugged. "That's a question for the eldritch powers that made our kind, not me. I know as much as you do."

"So, that little stunt with Alice. That kind of pulled you into the present and made you start thinking?" I tilted my head curiously.

"That seems to be the case. I do not believe I was ever intended to be drawn forth, then again chimera were probably not accounted for." She nodded to me and moved to take a seat before me once more. "Regardless... I have shared in your life for nearly the whole time. Your victories and shortcomings, they were mine as well."

"That's really hard for me to comprehend," I mumbled the words as I collected my teacup.

The fox lowered her ears. "How do you think I feel, sister? I sort of just mesh with you when we wake up now. My thoughts are yours, my desires are yours. Likewise, mine apparently influence you. We are the same side of the same coin."

"So essentially, I'm just talking to myself right now," I barked the words dryly.

"Well, they say you're fine, so long as you don't start answering your-" She put a finger to her chin. "Oh, shit... well, I guess we're crazy."

I laughed out and grinned, looking towards the sea. "So nothing has changed, eh?"

"We are happier and... well, a lot seems to have changed. We have Elias back, we also seem to have a few irons in the fire to deal with now. Lorelai... Katrina..." My twin gave me a smile, her hands resting upon her lap.

"Indeed... more to the point... The hellfire in me... also, why did it not hurt me as much to touch mother?" I settled my own hands into my lap, giving myself a curious look.

"Did you not feel the divine energies coursing through us when we made love to her? Do you not recall what our mother warned us about with her?" She gave me a small smile. "My thoughts are yours, you already considered this. The rabbit regularly lays with divine beings, we are being infected so to speak."

"I thought as much... she even spoke to me of it a little. How about the hellfire though?" I cocked my brow curiously. "That is a question I do not readily have an answer for."

The fox shrugged and gave me a bored look. "Imagine if a part of you split off and was left to grow on its own for centuries, it grew and harnessed the same powers you did..."

I grit my teeth and lifted my ears. "And then... suddenly it was reunited with me..."

"Bingo. When you welcomed me back into yourself, you brought in my own power I had cultivated through the years. It was not as potent as yours, but still..." The fox drummed her fingertips on the table. "Laying with the rabbit and others will strengthen us further, you felt Elias was doing the same thing Alice did, on a smaller scale but it was there."

I peaked my fingertips while lost in thought. "This is getting so complicated..."

My twin gave me a pleading look. "Sister... for the first time in centuries, we are truly at peace and happy. Why don't we simply enjoy the ride for the time being? We both know nothing lasts forever. Let us enjoy our new found love and friendships, let us train with our husband again, learn new tricks from the others in the house."

"You, we should... yes." I folded my arms and nodded to myself, literally.

"Lorelai... I want us to see her again soon." She gave me a childish look as she spoke.

"She may be furious with us for trying to kill her girlfriend," I growled the words.

"We both know how things would have ended. Alice and the others were in no danger, Jeremy would have kept his word. Also, we both know she had a hand in orchestrating this encounter along with the celestials and magi."

"Yes, all three of them... I wonder if it was simply for the rabbit, or if other powers are at play here." I tapped my fingertips together in thought. "The mages, the celestials, our own kind, and even some of the lycanthropes... factors are at play here. That rabbit, that chimera... she is at the center of it."

"So much to consider..." She stood and gave me a lazy stretch before setting me with a hungry look. "Sister... she has sparked something in us."

I gave myself a knowing grin and nodded. "Yeah, we are getting worked up pretty easily these days." I barked a laugh and stood as well, looking over the scene one last time. "I will see if Lorelai can meet me in Ceuta... for old times sakes."

"That sounds wonderful, say... what about the wolf and retriever?" My twin gave me a devious grin.

"Hey... we're not succubi, let's reign it in a little bit." I gave my shade a playful grin. "If anything, we should go out and find our own partners too, I don't want to just be piggybacking off the rabbit's lovers the whole time."

"Really? The females are a lot of fun... but I wouldn't mind laying with a strong male." She gave me a pout. "Are you sure we could not consider the wolf?"

"Ha... I'm arguing with myself about who to lay with. I really have gone mad all over again." I put my hand to my forehead and laughed before setting my twin with a sympathetic look. "Joking aside, you've seen how he and the celestial look upon one another. I do not think they are open to such a thing, I feel Alice is most likely enough for them."

"As you will, my sister. The dusk approaches and we are ravenous. Perhaps we should go speak with Katrina once more now that we have settled up with our husband." The fox gave me a playful grin as she reached her hand out towards mine.

"Perhaps so... her or Alice..." I grasped her hand and gave my own grin.

"Or both..." My twin hummed the words and faded from my sight. I felt the familiar rush of energy as if I were whole once more and then Ceuta slowly faded away as I woke from my slumber.

—♥—

A soft knocking came at my chamber door, reinforcing my rouse from sleep. I groaned and pulled my head from the pillow, a bit of drool hanging from my tongue. My body was still sore from the romp with my husband last night and hadn't gotten used to sleeping so deeply yet.

The knock came again and I growled before calling out, "What?!"

"Beg your pardon Mistress Sarnai. The lady of the house instructed me to tell you she wishes your presence at your convenience." The young male servant called out politely after cracking my door enough to speak into my room.

"Understood. Inform her I will be there after I rouse myself and clean up. Also, please fetch me something hot to drink." I mumbled the words, hearing the door click back into place. I took a few moments to compose myself before finding my feet and padding over to the window, pulling the curtains open to see the sun had mostly dipped out of sight, the horizon basked in deep orange and reds.

I winced as I bent down to pick up my discarded panties from the floor and tossed them in the hamper. Elias had brought me to my room after our session in the woods and after some doting, he threw me to the bed before ravaging me like a dog in heat multiple times. The rabbit had definitely improved his sex drive, or perhaps it was simply his longing for me.

My ears lifted as the servant knocked once more before cracking the door. "I've your drink, my lady."

"Leave it upon my dresser, thank you." I called out as I slipped into the connecting bathroom to wash the stink of fox sex off me.

Once in the hot water, I sighed blissfully to feel the heat rush over me. Of course, it would do nothing for my aches like the blood outside would, but I still found hot showers refreshing and therapeutic. Especially given how many centuries I had to make do without plumbing and proper sanitation. Elias and I had always held our family to a high standard of grooming and cleanliness, even when sanitation was challenging at times. It's one of the reasons we always chose homesteads near streams or rivers.

I came out a handful of minutes later, a towel wrapped around me, another wrapped around my hair. Damp tail wagging I quickly collected the small mug of blood that had been left on a warming plate. I made a mental note to praise the servant to Alice for his foresight while I eagerly drank down the crimson liquid.

A groan of pleasure escaped my throat as I felt the blood get to work, easing my aches and pains from the rough lovemaking of yesterday. Finishing my drink, I set upon getting dressed for the night. The summons didn't seem to be formal so I opted for a simple maroon skirt that came down to my knees, paired with a black tank top and tennis shoes. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and checked myself in the mirror. The shoes along with the rest of the attire made it look as if I were ready for a round of tennis. I contemplated if I should look into using the court on the property later.

Satisfied with my outfit, I slipped out of my room and made my way to the study. Alice was sitting behind the large desk when I entered, giving me a playful smile at my approach.

"You called for me, my lady?" I folded my hands at my stomach and gave her a polite quick bow.

The rabbit gave me a grin and I watched her casually eye me over, seeing her focus on how the top hugged my breasts. "Are you wearing a sports bra under that, Sarnai?" She cooed the words, staring upon me intently.

"My eyes are up here, Alice." I gave her an amused grin as I put my hands upon my hips. "And no... it's a regular one, should I?"

"Well if you plan to go play tennis, it would be advised. I mean if you were my size, you might be able to get away with it, but with what you're packing?" She gave me another grin and made it a point to shift her blue eyes up to meet my own.

I felt my cheeks darken as we locked gazes, the last talks I had in my dream coming into the back of my mind. My tongue clicked as I spoke out pointedly. "It's just something I threw together, though I wouldn't be opposed if you're offering."

Alice gave me a cute smile and lifted her ears. "Would you enjoy that, my fox? You know Katrina and Gloria aren't half bad either. We could form doubles, me and Gloria against you and Katrina."

I folded my arms and cocked my brow. "Why that team set up?"

She gave me an apologetic smile. "Because if you accidentally bumped into Gloria, it might hurt you a little."

That was not the reason I had considered and I nodded. "Speaking of which... are you the reason touching the divine is less painful to me now?"

"I am. Did you find that out with Rachel the other day?" Another cute smile crossed her lips as she seemed to be analyzing me for a reaction.

"Something like that..." I growled and looked away awkwardly.

"I'm happy for you Sarnai... I'm really happy you two could reconnect like that." Her words came to me and I could tell they were pure and sincere.

"M-me too... at this rate, I will never be able to pay off the debts I owe you." I gave her another bow, my ears folding.

"Don't be dumb, my fox. You owe me nothing but to be happy and enjoy your life." She set me with a wide grin and leaned back in the large chair, folding her hands on her lap. "Speaking of enjoying life... even after his shower, my Master came to bed stinking of you yesterday."

My teeth showed in a grin and I brushed my bangs from my forehead, sticking my nose up in the air. "Yes... he was quite rough with me, I'm still a bit sore."

"Noted. I will have to be gentle with you then." Alice hummed the words as she peaked her fingertips together.

"So you simply assume you will have me today?" I folded my arms and gave her a challenging look, my ears perking.

The rabbit gave me a childish smile. "Yes. I'm a sex demon Sarnai, I could smell your desire the moment you walked in." She gave me a lazy look and moved a hand to casually twirl a stray lock of her blonde hair with a finger. "I mean if you wanted to deny your urges and reject me to prove a point... I suppose I couldn't stop you."

I pursed my lips and felt my cheeks darken. "No... you're right. I woke up thinking about you and-"

"Katrina?" She spoke out with a coy grin.

I barked in surprise and narrowed my eyes. "How did you know that?! Another trick I'm not aware of that you can pull off?"

Alice gave me a coy grin. "Nothing so grand as a power or ability, just a hunch. I saw how your eyes widened and your stance changed slightly when I mentioned her earlier."

A growl bubbled up in my throat as I folded my arms. "You're too perceptive for your own good, rabbit."

"I get that a lot." She gave me a cocky grin and hopped up before moving over towards me. "I'm more than just a good fuck, Sarnai. I like to think I'm pretty good at reading people's emotions."

"You cheat and get in their head," I growled the words dryly, despite her scent and proximity starting to make my heart beat excitedly, my tail wagging now.

"That's not true. Why... I don't think I've ever been in Alex's dreams or..." She paused and put her hand to her cheek in thought. "Lorelai's..."

"Does that bother you that you've not been in such an intimate space with her?" I tilted my head curiously.

"As crazy as it sounds? Yes... Lorelai is... uhm..." I watched the rabbit squirm on her feet and blush as she chose her words. "Very special to me..."

"Really? Even more so than Elias and Katrina?" I felt myself growing fascinated with this topic and how she was responding.

Alice put her palm to her cheek and shook her head. "That's not how it works, Sarnai... I don't divvy my love into little piles and decide who gets the larger ones. It's just kind of there... It's all the same and it's all different."

I folded my arms and frowned. "Sounds complicated..."

She set me with a pouting glare. "It's simple and crazy complex at the same time..."

Perhaps I did it out of curiosity, but I wanted to see her reaction. "Speaking of her, I plan to speak with her soon about my unresolved feelings..."

Alice's ears sprang up and she snapped her gaze right to me, her eyes shining. "Really?! That's wonderful news." She gathered up my hands into her own and gave me an excited grin, her ears wobbling. I could feel her will and energy pouring into me as if she were encouraging me.

I barked at her touching me, still unfamiliar with that rush of energy she always gave me, but my hands grasped hers back. "Yes... you're not upset?"

She gave me an amused smile, her eyes shifting to maroon. "Silly fox... two of my partners whom I care about very much may finally kindle a long overdue love? Why in the god's names would that trouble me? I'm excited and hopeful for you both."

Once again she reminded me of why so many had fallen for her. She really did represent an unbiased love that wanted nothing, but for her partners to be happy. In that moment I found her irresistible all over again. My hand tugged from her grip and moved to her cheek to draw her face closer, then I pushed my mouth to her own in a forceful kiss.

There was no hesitation, she threw her arms around my neck and pushed into the kiss eagerly, her small tongue finding my own. I snarled against her mouth, my hands reaching back to grab her rear and haul her up off the ground. I felt the rabbit wrap her legs around me and hug closer, refusing to part from my mouth.

I walked her forward and set her down upon the desk, my tongue rolling and playing with her own before I pulled from her. She gave me a cute huff when I pulled away, her small pink tongue still slightly showing, her eyes full on red like my own. "Sarnai... that's the most aggressive you've been to start things with me..." She cooed the words, moving a hand to rest upon my shoulder.

"I just found you so beautiful and amazing... you're so thoughtful and..." I couldn't focus my thoughts, I just let my body act on its own as I quickly moved my hands under her skirt, snatching her panties and peeling them away.

Alice bit her lower lip and lazily kicked her feet while I peeled the blue fabric from her legs, seeing they were already quite damp with her eagerness. I felt a moment of clarity fill my mind as I saw her panties and tilted my head. "What is your favorite color of panties, Alice?"

The rabbit gave me a hungry grin and leaned back on her palms, planting her heels on the desk and spreading her knees, the skirt rode up to show off her slick soaked folds. "Tell me yours first..."

I shook my head at the view of her and quickly moved between her legs. "Red..." I growled and shoved my mouth to her folds, my tongue quick to lap at her pearl, her blissful groans of pleasure filling my ears.

"Oooh... my good dog... such a dutiful fox..." She moaned out happily while I lapped at her, tasting her eagerness, and even my husband faintly upon her.

She clenched her teeth and tangled her fingers into my hair and ears, gripping them as she shuddered. I listened to her moan out in an excited groan as she gave in to me. "Ha... S-Sarnai... ooh... they're blue... I usually... wear blue..." She panted the words, rubbing my ears and cooing as I lapped upon her, tasting the honey she had given up for me.

Now I understood that look he gave me yesterday. I had my answer but it meant little at this moment. "Blue looks good on you..." I growled the words as Alice lazily watched me reach beneath my skirt, tugging away the crimson panties I had put on not long ago, the crotch of them also visibly soaked.

"Katrina also enjoys red panties you know..." Alice huffed the words as I pulled her from the desk and brought her to the floor with me.

"Is that right? Perhaps I should have her show me some time..." I hummed the words as I moved into that awkward position we had been in a few days ago. It took me a little fumbling to find it, but I managed to emulate the position.

"You should... you really should. Then peel them off her and do this to... ngh! H-her..." She groaned as I shoved my folds against her own partway through her statement. I wasted no time and put my hips right into motion, bracing on my palms as my tongue lolled.

Alice folded her ears and closed her eyes, grinning wide as we had one another on the floor of her study. "Yes... yes, my fox... I know you've been starving for this..."

I barked out and nodded, clenching my teeth hard as I felt her will push into me as I gave in for her. My tongue lolled heavily and I shuddered in relief, feeling the euphoria fill me from my orgasm.

"Such a good dog... both of you are so good to me... you and Elias..." Alice sighed the words, circling and jerking her hips as if coaxing my release while building me to another at the same time.

"I could... I could say the same for you two..." I panted the words and looked at her, seeing her grin up at me, her cheeks dark as her red eyes sparked. I felt my own cheeks grow dark at the look she was giving me and huffed out. "Alice... Y-you look at me as if you were in love!"

"Do I?" The rabbit hummed the words, then shuddered in relief, her tongue lolling as she gave in once more to me. "Oooh... I certainly love your body and what it does to me..."

My teeth gritted as her hips seemed to grind more intently and her will pushed through me, circling and churning in me like a storm. I could feel the divine energies as well as so much more filling my very soul. I couldn't keep my focus for long before my tongue lolled once more and I felt myself give in once more. "Ngh! F-fuck... huff... you drive me crazy..."

"I could say the same..." She hummed the words as she kept working her hips in time to my own.