Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took several more passes before our frantic lovemaking calmed at last. I found myself sitting up on the floor, my back to the front of her desk while she laid over me, pushed to my chest, and hugging me possessively. My hand was tangled into her hair, lazily stroking it and scratching at her scalp.

"Sarnai... I like it when you start things... makes me feel you like me and want me..." Alice cooed the words, nuzzling my chest while hugging close to me.

"I do like and want you... you're a hell of a rabbit, Alice..." I hummed the words while stroking her ears then chuckled. "So much for that doubles match, eh?"

She gave me a lazy smile and shook her head. "Just give me a few minutes to enjoy this time with you... then we can get cleaned up and I will summon them. If they are not interested, I will play with you alone."

"Cleaned up huh? Why do I have a feeling that entails us taking a shower together?" I grinned as I patted her head.

"Of course it does," Alice spoke the words childishly and climbed over me, giving me a quick kiss while smiling. "Naturally we have to have sex in the shower too."

"I'm pretty sure there is nothing 'natural' about that conclusion," I growled and leaned in, kissing at her cheek and moving along her throat. "Though I'm not complaining."

Alive giggled as I kissed her throat and then moved her hands to cup my face and draw my gaze to hers. She huffed out and I saw her cheeks darken before she gave me a focused look. "Sarnai... I like you."

I blinked into her blue eyes and found myself lost in them as I would sometimes get with my husband. "Ah... W-well I like you too-"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" She spoke the words with a childish grin.

It took me a moment to process the request and I found myself smiling at the innocence of the question. "Well... I don't know, Alice. Shouldn't you have asked me this over at the see-saw, or passed me a note in class?"

The rabbit's cheeks darkened heavily and she pushed off my chest while pouting. "F-Fine! Nevermind!"

I barked a laugh as she pulled away and grabbed her wrist pulling her back to me from behind. Her back hit my chest and I felt her fuss and squirm in my grip. "Let go of me, you jerk fox, I don't need you teasing me over it anymore!"

I wrapped my arms tight around her and hugged her to me, enjoying the scent of her and the warmth she was giving. "Yeah... I will be happy to be your girlfriend."

Alice perked her ears and relaxed as she looked back at me. "Really?"

"Sure... what am I? Number twenty-seven?" I showed my teeth in a cocky grin.

The rabbit glared at me and fussed in my arms. "I take it back!"

"Ha... too late now... I've got you," I growled the words in her ears, then blinked as I felt myself catch up with the scene, trying to process what I had just said while my heart thumped in my ears.

"You promise?" Alice looked at me out of the corner of her eyes, gripping my wrists while I held her.

Did I mean it? Was I just caught up in the moment? I shook my head as I plucked my thoughts, then gave myself a nod while holding her. "Yeah... I do. I promise, Alice. I've got you and I won't let you go." I huffed the words into her ears, as much saying them to myself as her.

She gave me a small nod and relaxed in my grip. "You don't have to stay you know... I will miss you, but you've been free of your torment for almost a week. If you wish to return to Silverpaw I won't make you stay."

"Jennifer and Jeremy are handling things just fine for now. I think... no, I know I want to stay with you and everyone here, at least for a little while longer." I hugged her tight before climbing to my feet and helping her up as well.

Alice gave me a bright grin and flicked her small fluff of tail. "Well then, let's get cleaned up and work on building some more bonds with your family."

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my dear reader. If you have, I'm thrilled and would love to know it, so please give it a vote and favorite, that will do wonders for my drive. If you really like my stuff, by all means, give me a follow so you can keep up with my releases, that would make my day.