Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 14

Story Info
Episode 14: Sarnai Blackpaw.
8.8k words
4.68
2.5k
3
0

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

If this is your first visit to Silverpaw, I strongly recommend starting from episode one to get the best experience.

If you are new to Blood & Carrots as a series, you need to start with the first serial if you want to fully enjoy it, no 'silverpaw' in the title.

Take your time, I'll wait for you to catch up. :3

And with that out of the way...

My lovely reader, words cannot express how eager I am to share this episode with you. I won't lie, that sheep is my favorite of them all, I love Lorelai so much and I've been chomping at the bit to write this scene that you know is coming. Gods, I've had to fight the urge many times to give her a separate spin off!

However, let us pull from my eagerness for a moment, for there is more at play here than just that! This episode will bring everything full-circle. Yes, that's right my lovely reader once this episode is in the books, the events from the first serial will now be caught up! This means Sarnai can begin to tell her newest story to you in the present as it happens to her! I hope you're as excited to read what comes next, as I am to share it with you!

—♥—

Episode 14:

Sarnai Blackpaw

We no sooner made it into the penthouse suite than I had pushed the sheep to the wall, taking a knee and shoving my mouth to her own. Lorelai bleated out a gasp but eagerly threw her arms around me, returning the kiss with the desperation I felt earlier.

Our kiss broke just long enough for her to whisper, "I love you my fox, now and always." She didn't give me time to respond and quickly pushed her mouth back to my own, her tongue demanding mine. I gave it eagerly, tasting her and drinking in her love, trying to savor this moment.

We parted after several moments of desperate kissing, both of us panting, my hand on her face, staring into her now red eyes. A growl bubbled up from my throat and I pushed against her throat, kissing along her flesh, dragging my tongue along it, feeling she had willed her heart to beat, a strong thrum of a pulse now present.

I didn't hesitate and snapped down upon her throat, teeth pushing past her soft flesh before her blood erupted in my mouth. The sheep gave a throaty euphoric bleat, her fingertips tangling into my hair, pulling it hard and making my scalp throb. She held me there as I slowly supped at her wound. I didn't take her essence in ravenously, I savored it like a fine wine.

Her blood was very much like her; potent and overwhelming at first, but then a gentle subtleness came through. I only took a few gulps before I dragged my tongue over the wound, meeting her eyes and pushing my hair back, offering my throat to her as well.

Lorelai's teeth showed at the display as she lunged forward, shoving me to the floor. I yipped out from the sudden shift, feeling her push over me and plunge her teeth deep into my throat. My own teeth clenched as I hissed out, then lolled my tongue slightly as the euphoria gripped me.

Of course, it wasn't the first time we had shared one another's blood over the centuries, but those were always moments of tension, usually recovering from battle wounds or the likes. This was different, it was the first time we had done so in such an intimate gesture.

The sheep was very eager and I gave a shudder, feeling the pleasure grip me harder as she drank deeply of me. My fingers dug into her curly locks, then brushed her horns as I panted, "Ngh... Lor... D-don't get too eager, I'll have no energy left for the other things I want to do to you."

She pulled another small gulp and shuddered before dragging her bloody tongue over my wound, healing it as I had her own. I bit my lower lip looking upon the sheep, still slightly dazed from the embrace before our foreheads bumped together as we sat up. Our eyes locked as I drank the whole moment in, she was here and we were in one another's arms.

I pushed my bloody lips to hers once more, both of us drawing into a heated kiss, our hands moving to explore one another more intently. Her chest was larger than mine, and her breasts were softer. When I squeezed them she gave a gentle bleat of a groan, parting from my lips with a shiver.

Before long I had her in my lap once more, right there on the floor of the suite, kissing at her throat. The urge to touch and taste grew more intense for both of us, her own hands frantically tugging buttons free on my top while mine did the same to hers. Before long we were both stripped to our bras and I could see her heavy swell of breasts before me in the soft cream-colored fabric.

Lorelai gave me a familiar smile, one of the lady of my home I had seen centuries ago, that of a female in full control of her confidence. She moved a palm to my cheek, staring into my eyes as she huffed out, "We have gazed upon one another's bodies many times my fox, yet it all seems very different in this context, does it not?"

I nodded slowly and pushed my cheek into her palm, trying to relish her touch. I had not seen her since that fateful night, and who knows how long it had been since I had fully enjoyed her company in my right mind. "Foreign, and yet so familiar, comforting. Lorelai, I love you, I love you and..." A deep snarl filled my throat as my eyes met hers. "I've been waiting a long time for this."

The sheep gave me a cocky smile as she pulled from my lap, saying nothing as she grasped my hands and helped me to my feet. I saw her sway her hips in a manner I'd never seen her do before, while she pulled me along with her. It was obvious the decade with Alice had bolstered her sexual confidence.

"Has my- Our lover, given you any insight upon me?" She asked the words with a playful grin, her small tail flicking behind her as we made our way into the bedroom of the suit, a massive bed of crimson satin sheets before us.

"If I skirt the question, you'd simply force me to answer. Yes, she has." I huffed the words as she released my hand to step away a few paces.

"Forget it." She called out casually as she slipped from the snug skirt she wore, her curvy hips and backside coming into full view, the panties surprisingly skimpy and sharing the cream color of her bra.

With a playful growl, I peeled off the remainder of my own outfit, my skirt falling to my feet, leaving me in my own set of panties and bra, both a soft crimson. Folding my arms I tilted my head, showing her a coy grin. "And why would I do that?"

"Different lovers need to be approached in different ways, my fox." The sheep grinned as she moved toward me, pushing a palm to my chest before shoving me back onto the bed. I barked from the landing, my breasts swaying in my bra from the bounce.

"How you treat Katrina is very different from how you treat Alice, is it not?" Lorelai hummed the words as she climbed onto the bed over me, showing a wide hungry grin, her sharp teeth still faintly stained with my blood. I felt her deftly peel off my bra, my breasts pushing into view as I huffed out in surprise from her dominant display.

In truth, I had expected to be the aggressor when it came to it, that was the advice Alice had given me about it. However, every fiber of my being told me to submit to her, and it wasn't her will that was coaxing those feelings. I shuddered at her touch, feeling her kissing down my throat and moving lower to my collar.

Her tongue moved out to circle my left peak teasingly, her sharp teeth showing before she snapped down upon me. I felt them dig into my flesh slightly as I hissed out through clenched teeth, my ears folding as she suckled upon me, but didn't draw blood. The sheeps touches were full of absolute confidence as her palms glided over my flesh to grip the crimson panties I had, peeling them down as her mouth popped free from my teat, moving lower to expose me to her.

"Beautiful dog... my dog, my fox..." She cooed the words and I barked out as she grasped under my knees and jerked my legs open in a spread, her mouth moving right down to push to my folds. I yowled out in an excited moan, my tongue lolling out as she got right to work, once again her tongue moving with confidence as she lapped at my pearl.

My growls turned to whimpers, then to a whining moan before I was flung over the edge, my honey being lapped up by the sheep who had been with me practically my entire existence. I shuddered as I finally came down from the euphoria, fingers tangled in her curls while she licked at me gently.

Lorelai sat up with a haughty huff, licking her lips as she reached behind herself, peeling her bra away. I watched her heavy swell of breasts come into view, her skin soft and pale, peaks a dusty rose color. She gave me a grin, noting my intense stare as she followed suit to peel her own panties free, kicking them away.

She sat up on her knees and gave me a cocky huff, poking her nose up into the air playfully. "Now, you may take the lead and ravage me, I give you permission and submit to you, my fox."

My eyes widened at her words but my body was already in motion before my brain could catch up. I snarled like a feral dog as I tangled my fingers into her hair, rolling us over with me atop the sheep.

"Fucking love you..." I hissed the words through my teeth, eyes smoldering red as I moved my hands over her breasts, squeezing and kneading them curiously. The sheep moaned at my touch, then gave me an excited bleat as my mouth found her right teat, suckling hard upon it.

I took it in as deeply as I could, her taste, her smell, and the sweet sounds of her pleased moans. It wasn't enough, it never would be, I had to have all of her. I frantically spread her legs and shoved my mouth to her folds, tongue lapping violently against her own spot like she had done mine.

"Gods... S-Sarnai! S-Slow down!" She cried out, her voice pitched as she tangled her hands into my hair, bleating out in soft moans while I worked her even harder at her pleas. The sheep clenched her sharp teeth, shaking her head violently as I pushed and pushed until she couldn't take anymore.

My scalp and ears ached from the tight grab she made upon them, a throaty yowl of a moan ringing out in the room as I made her give in at last. So long, so very long I had waited for my prize and now I had it. I dragged my tongue against her folds, lapping at her honey, listening to her whimper and twitch at my affection through her euphoria, savoring every blissful sound she made for me.

"S-Sarnai! My fox..." She panted the words, looking drunk with pleasure, biting her lip as she felt me shift above her once more. I tangled our legs together, the position a familiar one to her as she moved to aid me.

I clenched my teeth hard and shoved my folds to her own, both our hips getting right to the desperate grinding and movements of lovemaking. "Ngh! Lorelai, my sheep... I love you so much!" I barked the words with desperation in my voice, never wanting to be apart from her again.

"Yes! Yes! I can feel your love my fox!" She sighed and lolled her tongue, bracing on her own palms as she ground and jerked her hips frantically, her body building up as quickly as mine was. "Ngh... so much of my love, you have a part of my heart no one else has, my fox!" Her words came in a desperate pant, tears in her eyes.

My head shook and I cried out in another moan, tears in my own eyes at the thought I was finally making love with her. I couldn't hold it and my release crashed forth, my mind feeling muddled with euphoria as I listened to my sheep make her own desperate bleating moan, joining me in the release.

We both ground our hips, riding through the release while panting. After that we got right back to it, eager for more. We drove one another to release again and again until we were thoroughly spent, a mass of exhaustion and limbs, desperate to keep touching one another.

I collapsed into her arms, tail limp as I panted, my chest pushed to her own as we bumped our lips into soft kisses again and again. "Love you so much..." I snarled the words in between kisses.

"And I you, now and forever." She whispered the words, a palm in my hair, rubbing at an ear while we drew into a deeper kiss, sharing our feelings without the words.

The sun rose while I was in her arms, and we spent the day in one another's tight embrace. I slept deeply without the slightest hints of a nightmare, just her scent in my nose and her beautiful will washing over me constantly. Truly, if paradise existed, this was it for me. The embrace and comfort of my lovers, with no fear of the night terrors, just restful sleep with their scent and love all around me.

—♥—

Dusk came and after a little more heated lovemaking, we showered. The shower was also an interesting affair, the sheep eager to touch and please me as much as I was her. Hands exploring and touching, driving one another to release in the flow of the water.

I found myself seated on the edge of the bed while Lorelai was behind me, lazily putting my long hair into braids. "How does it feel to have finally made love with me?" She puffed the words into my ear as it flicked against her lips.

"It was all I dreamed and so much more. I- I love you, Lorelai." I looked back at her as I spoke the words timidly.

She hugged me from behind, holding me tight, pushing her smaller body into mine. "I know, and I love you Sarnai, my beautiful fox."

We settled into silence for a while, just enjoying one another's company until I spoke out at something on my mind. "Lorelai... You, Elias, and even Katrina. All of you are doing that thing Alice does. I can feel your energy tearing through me when we make love. It's not as potent as hers, but it is there."

She nodded, "Toroah has told me as such too. She has somehow passed on her abilities in a way and in doing so, mingled all of ours. It is a minor thing, but..." The sheep shifted to push her chest to my back as she brought her palm out for me to see, a faint haze of blue fire beginning to show on her fingertips, the radiant fox fire my husband had.

"By the gods! You've not even-I mean, I assume you and my husband have not-"

She bleated out a giggle and pushed the flames away, "Heaven's no! The only male I've laid with in a millennia has been Toroah. I find your husband quite lovely, of course, my fox. However, my heart is yours, not his. If I am truthful, I am not Alice. It is difficult for me to share my love so easily, so I am content with you, her, and Toroah."

I folded my arms in thought, I had assumed a lot of things about Alice and her power, but I didn't think it would be quite so prolific that she could start moving around powers without sharing common lovers. I had assumed the radiant foxfire I had started gathering was because I and Elias shared her, but Elias wasn't a factor with Lorelai, yet here she was; developing the power all the same. Then again the divinity obviously came from Gloria and Toroah, both of which I had not laid with.

"You are lost in your thoughts again, you are thinking of our rabbit, are you not?" Lorelai hummed the words as she moved back to begin braiding my hair again.

"Yes, I'm just perplexed and trying to fathom her power as a chimera." I huffed the words, giving a nod to my sheeps' question.

Lorelai grinned and shook her head, "Welcome to the last ten or so years of my life, Sarnai. She is a mystery to be sure. Still, all of us seem to be the better for it."

I frowned and thought about it more, looking back to the sheep. "Touching Toroah no longer harms you? The most potent of the celestials?"

The sheep sighed and gave me a coy smile, "Oh he is indeed a potent one, but no, he does not in the slightest. I can freely handle blessed silver as well."

My frown deepened as I thought about touching my mother, and the sword I now had. I had only been sharing the rabbit's embrace for a few months, it stood to reason the ones that came before me would have grown more powerful from it. "What of sunlight? What of the celestial's little trick they use?"

Lorelai shook her head, "Sarnai, you will forgive me if I've not tried to take a stroll into the sunlight, and we've been at peace with them, how would I have experienced it?"

I grumbled but nodded, "I shall have mother bring it forth and see for myself when I visit her again."

"A fine idea, let me know how it goes. Just please do not test such things out with the real sunlight, my fox. I'd hate to lose you after everything we've been through to something so simple as the sunlight."

My teeth grit as I looked down, feeling her tugging at the ends of my hair, finishing and tying off the braid. "Lorelai, Do you have any idea of what this unease everyone is feeling could be?"

The sheep gave me pause, not saying anything as she gently pulled away and moved to the dresser where her things were. She reached for the wakizashi that I had seen had the same type of maroon blade as my saber. Withdrawing the short sword she looked upon the blood steel, giving a few practiced flicks of the blade before snapping it back into its scabbard. "You know, I melted down that old katana I got from Hagen."

"Is that right?" I growled the words, noting she hadn't answered my question.

"Yes, Alice used more of her blood steel technique on the silver slag with one of the celestials best blacksmiths. The smith said she had been making blades for near on two millennia, and yet never seen something with so much power." The sheep moved to a larger sword in the corner of the room, tossing it to me still in its sheath.

I caught the blade, feeling it burn in my grip. Pulling the maroon blade free, I could see the mingled silver in it. Just looking upon it made me nauseous. I had to snap it back into its holder, feeling queasy, as I sat it upon the bed and stepped away from it. "Such a brutally powerful thing, I feel ill just looking at it."

"It even gets to me a little, and I've a decade of her resistance in me, my fox. That should tell you how powerful it is." She collected the blade, moving to put it back in the corner of the room.

"You didn't answer my question," I growled out after a while longer.

"Would you believe me if I said I feel you're safer not knowing?" The sheep folded her arms, giving me a level gaze.

"I believe, that after all of our history together, you'd not give me some bullshit line like that. Shoot straight with me." I snarled and gave my lover a slight glare as I spoke.

Lorelai kept her level gaze upon me for several moments before sighing and shaking her head. "Sarnai, have you ever heard of the Faemarch?"

When you're as old as I am, asking one to recall memories can sometimes take some effort, we do after all have centuries of knowledge to look back upon. I rubbed my chin for several moments before shaking my head in response. "I recognize the 'fae' part, but that's about it."

"More than enough insight from just that." Lorelai sighed and closed her eyes, choosing her words carefully as she spoke. "It's the world the fae exists in. It runs parallel to our own in a way."

"Oh, I've heard theories on this before from the magi circles when I studied with them. Something to the extent that our worlds interact with one another, but are usually sealed off." I lifted my ears and tilted my head, "Is that what this is all about?"

"It's hard to say, my fox." Lorelai sighed as she gestured with a hand. "Like how we have the celestial realm and the underworlds, we also have our reality and the Faemarch."

"So we're their foil, so to speak?"

"No, just like the celestial realms and the underworld, they are attached to our reality, but they are not the other side of the coin. Our realm is like... well, the port between the three. You can't travel straight from the underworlds to the celestial realm, likewise with the Faemarch."