Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lorelai... my lady. Words can't say how happy I am to see us all together again like this." He spoke the words and moved in, bumping his forehead to the sheeps before they both embraced.

Lorelai hugged him close, trembling at the realization that she had her whole family back, then snarled as she pushed a palm to his chest and shoved him off her. "Brother! Reign that in when you touch me!" She bleated the words out with dark cheeks, glaring upon the incubus with a haughty frown.

Val gave an awkward laugh and shrugged. "I apologize, I'm just so happy to be with my family, I had trouble keeping a lid on it." The twins seemed to grumble in a similar way to me and Lorelai, the only one seeming to be happy about it, being my husband who had a wide grin on his face.

We settled around the large fire pit outside the mansion, it was still in the winter months, though the cold did little to bother any of us except Val who was happy for the heat of the fire. We all sat there catching up, the first time in centuries the whole 'gang' was back together again.

"Let us make this into a tradition after this, at least once a year let us get together. We can change the location from time to time of course." Val hummed the words, stretching his arms out as he sat before us at the fire.

"I would love that." Jennifer chimed in, showing the rest of us a wide grin.

"The original members of Silverpaw, all back together for a little reunion. It's a splendid idea." Lorelai nodded with a smile, her hands resting in her lap.

I frowned and gave a nod, "Ah yes, speaking of Silverpaw."

Jeremy and Jennifer turned their gaze to mine, both hanging on my words to come. I gave a shrug to them and huffed out in a haughty tone, "I won't make a show of things, you two keep the position, you've earned it and I'm going to help my hopeless husband run Blackpaw."

Jennifer lifted ears as she spoke, "But my L-"

"Don't but me, Jennifer. No more of this my lady stuff, you're a Marquess, you can speak to me as an equal," I barked the words and wagged a finger at her.

"It was one of the reasons I came along, to make it official," Lorelai spoke out gently, then put a hand to her own chest, giving a playful smile. "I did however invite Val so that I could see us all together once more."

Jeremy gave a nod. "It seems the decision has been made. I and my sister will do our best to live up to your expectations."

Jennifer gave a pout and folded her arms as she spoke to her twin, "Are you sure about this, brother? It seems so daunting..."

He gave her a grin and their hands found one another, squeezing them together as he spoke, "It will be fine, I know with you by my side, we can make it work, and we've Radcliff and the others for support."

"Indeed, and I am always a call away if you have any questions, my mice," Lorelai spoke the words proudly as she gave them both a nod.

Val clapped his hands together. "I've a splendid idea to celebrate!" Everyone gave him a halfhearted glare as if the incubus would suggest an orgy as the celebratory festivities.

He frowned and put a hand to his chest, "Such a look! My suggestion had nothing to do with sex, I'll have you know!"

Elias chuckled and folded his arms. "Out with it then, brother."

He lifted a finger to his chin. "Sarnai, I know you well enough. I'm sure you have some sort of ship tucked away in a harbor nearby, do you not?"

I lifted my ears and gave a nod. "Of course. I have a small sailing yacht docked at one of the local marinas not half an hour from here."

The goat spread his arms as he stood. "We've still easily six hours or more before the sun rises, given its winter. Let us all enjoy some time aboard Captain Silverpaws ship, for old times sakes!"

A smile showed as I ran my fingertips through my hair, "A yacht is hardly worthy of being called a ship, but... I am willing to sail her if you all wish to continue this reunion on the sea."

"A splendid idea, but I will not be wearing a bandana or doing any coastal raiding." Lorelai huffed the words as she stood, putting her hands on her hips while giving me a loving smile.

"Oh it's been years since I've been on a boat, yes let us make our way there right now!" Jennifer huffed the words excitedly, her wiry tail whipping about, wagging like a dogs would.

I felt my heart swell as I looked over my husband and family members, then gave a sad smile as I thought about the family members I lost when the church razed Diana's home. It wasn't my full crew, but I'd have to celebrate all the more for those that weren't here.

Lorelai and Elias gave me a knowing look, clearly sensing what I was thinking. I closed my eyes and gave a grin, composing myself before I put my hands on my hips as I gave a haughty bark, "Very well you swabs, let's get to the marina and cast off!"

Everyone gave a playful response of 'Aye Captain!', and I couldn't help but smile as Elias took my hand, then I felt Lorelai take my other. I gave a nod to myself, promising to take this moment in and treasure it, making sure to bask in the love of my family as much as I could.

—♥—

I lifted my ears at your words and gave a gentle smile. "Yes, my child, it was a lovely trip, even if my husband and brother did sneak off below deck to deal with more carnal desires while I sailed."

A giggle bubbled forth at your somewhat childish request and statement of having never taken you sailing. "My, are you jealous?" I gave you a smile and waved a hand before continuing, "Yes, I will take you with me during Katrina's next lesson, even show you some of the ropes."

I clicked my tongue as I looked towards the fireplace, "My lover has been visiting with the magi circle quite frequently as of late... I do wonder what that cat is up to."

My eyes stared upon the flames for several moments before I cleared my throat and addressing you in commandment, "Show me!" You sat up straight and brought the hellfire to life without question, black flames drifting from your hands.

I gave a satisfied huff and nodded. "You're improving, good job." Rising to my feet, I thought back to the foreshadowing I spoke of with Loralai before giving you a look as I moved to leave the room. "Grow strong and remain diligent, my child. Remember the old saying, the more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle."

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my dear reader. If you have, I'm thrilled and would love to know it, so please give it a vote and favorite, that will do wonders for my drive. If you really like my stuff, by all means, give me a follow so you can keep up with my releases, that would make my day.