Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 16

Story Info
Episode 16: Changes.
10.5k words
4.66
2.6k
4
0

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

If this is your first visit to Silverpaw, I strongly recommend starting from episode one to get the best experience.

If you are new to Blood & Carrots as a series, you need to start with the first serial if you want to fully enjoy it, no 'silverpaw' in the title.

Take your time, I'll wait for you to catch up. :3

And with that out of the way...

There's a lot to unpack in this episode, my lovely reader. We're coming off the heels of quite the dramatic situation from the last episode, aren't we? Sarnai has a lot on her mind, what with the events with Alex and Gloria.

Ah, did you think I wouldn't give those two wonderful dogs some time to shine in this series? Well, shine may be subjective after the last episode, but I digress... Why don't we check in on them now, we can start with our newly turned werewolf.

—♥—

Episode 16:

Changes

I managed to lick my wounds within a few days, as did Alex. Once we were confident the frenzy was past and he wasn't going to kill us all, we let him out of the cage too. One of the first things I did was take him to the training room to see just what he could do against me when we were both full strength.

"I'm down for this, but why did you insist it be just us? It was hard to pry Gloria off my hip, she's not left my side since that night," Alex spoke the words while clenching his fingers, his outfit consisting of nothing but a set of baggy workout pants that would accommodate his shift. I could still see the rake of four scars across his chest, but they had been slowly fading and would most likely be gone within a week.

Rolling my shoulder, I gave the wolf a level look as I eyed over his form. He was lovely to behold, maybe more so now that he had the supernatural charisma that came with our kind.

However, given the pending situation to come, I must confess I had pushed my libido very far down for this training.

"Because if it gets out of hand, I don't need her getting between us. I plan to push you to your limit and I don't need her jumping in the middle!" I snarled the words as I thrust my hand out, flames bursting forth from my ears and tail, the bloody flames drifting off my fingers.

He set his jaw and folded his large brown ears as he lowered into a martial stance. "Alright, and when should I change to my-" My fist drove straight into his jaw, a gout of flames scorching his flesh before he left his feet and sprawled several yards deep into the facility. He picked himself up with a furious snarl, his eyes already blood red.

"You change as soon as you feel overwhelmed, brother!" I shouted the words and blurred towards him, bringing my knee up towards his midsection. He caught it with surprising speed and the grip on it even hurt, something I can't say I ever recalled him being able to do when we sparred in the past.

I tried to pivot for a counterblow, but he just hauled me off my feet leg first, spun me fully around, and launched me into the nearby wall. I saw the wall coming as I tumbled and righted myself in mid-flight, letting my feet land against it, springing off it as I touched the floor in a full sprint, blurring as I shifted behind him, driving my elbow into the back of his head.

Alex stumbled forward from the blow before I swept his feet out from behind him with a kick. We weren't mundane, we didn't need to play by their rules, I was already atop him in the midst of his fall, driving a heel into his back as he slammed to the training mat with a displacement of air.

"Cmon Alex, I think you put up more of a fight in your old form," I spoke the words mockingly as I hopped back, beckoning him with a finger.

The wolf snarled at me with bloody eyes as he slammed a palm to the floor and started to climb, wisps of reddish-black flames drifting off his ears, as well as his hands. I watched him blink out of sight with surprising speed, speed I'd not even seen him exhibit in his full form as a werewolf. He threw a quick jab that landed in my midsection, it was enough to make me yip from the blow and stagger. He then returned the favor and dropped his heel on my head, sending me sprawling down to the mat.

I groaned and tried to collect my thoughts, that really hurt, his blows were much more intense now. My teeth clenched as I looked up at him with a snarl, "Pretty good! You've not changed yet, so I guess I need to get more serious!"

Springing to my feet I pulled deep from the powers in me, bringing forth a level of power similar to what I was burning that night with Triallia, red flames poured off my hands, little crackles of blue energy coursing at my fingertips. "Come on, Alex, show me that cute doggy form of yours!" I barked the words with a haughty tone, my demons getting the better of my disposition.

The wolf snorted and folded his arms. "You told me to show it when I felt overwhelmed, still waiting.'"

A mad little giggle bubbled up from my throat. "Ooohh, such bravado! You are a fine male, on par with my husband. Why if Gloria didn't adore you so much, I'd take you down to that mat myself, well after I put you in your place!"

Alex looked shocked at my lustful words that came forth, in truth I was a little surprised myself. I took the opening though and sprang upon him, leaping up before grabbing his head as I drove my knee up into his face, hearing the crunch as I broke his nose. He howled in fury as I found my feet and simply roundhouse kicked him in the jaw, sending him spiraling to the ground. He tried to climb and I sent a spear of hellfire straight into his side, the impact making him sprawl another few yards.

"How about now puppy?! Feeling overwhelmed?" I barked the words then grinned as I heard him howl furiously and spring to his feet, his whole form shifting and growing nearly ten foot in height, those lovely muscles of his bulging as they grew larger under a thin coat of black fur.

The full-on werewolf howled and I felt the power pouring off him, black flames wisping from his fur, red ones licking at the massive razor-sharp claws he sported on his paws. His eyes met mine and I could see the unrestrained fury, my own widening as he simply vanished from sight. A microsecond later I felt his presence behind, narrowly blurring to the side as his paw raked down, slamming into the floor cleaving mat and concrete away in the swing.

I wanted to be afraid, I wanted to be impressed, but all I felt was a giddy madness fill me at seeing my progeny so powerful, seeing what was now my wolf and already so strong. My eyes blinked at that thought, 'my wolf', he had been turned by me, he belonged to me now, I could do whatever I wanted with something I sired.

Being lost in thought for a moment didn't do me any favors as the wolf dove on me, claws out and raking. I sidestepped one but the other caught my side as I yowled out, the tips dragging against my hip, carving away flesh and cloth alike. I pivoted and bounded back in retreat, panting as I clutched at the wounds, willing my blood to heal them. It didn't want to do it, the process felt slow to work as if his strikes were now infused with much more than just my hellfire.

The wolf barked out in what I could only surmise was an eager tone at having made me retreat back, his challenger now injured. He bared his maw, his teeth looking larger and his canines looking massive as he sprinted towards me on all fours, charging me like a mad bull.

"F-fuck!" I barked out and summoned two lances of foxfire, one radiant, the other my natural hellfire. Both slammed into the charging wolf but only seemed to halt his advance a few paces before his paws came down in two slashes.

Like before I could only dodge a portion of the attack, seeing as I was already banged up. I hissed out as the claws raked through my shoulder, tearing swaths into my training top and dragging through my chest, as well as my belly. I fell back with a yelp, clutching both my chest and hip now, huffing and snarling furiously at him forcing me back so handily.

"You're pretty good now..." I panted the words as I snapped my teeth together, pooling my energy. The wolf wasn't having any talk and simply charged me again to presumably finish the job. I knew I had coaxed him into a frenzy, he'd most likely kill me if he could.

If I was nothing, I was cool under pressure when someone was trying to kill me, lots of experience I suppose. Alex dove upon me with a mighty swing of his paws, teeth bared and tongue hanging out in his open maw. I simply grabbed his paw and pulled him with his own momentum, the massive wolf simply leaving his feet as I used his own attack to propel him forward. He felt an elbow come down on his head next as I drove him straight down into the ground chest first.

The impact made the concrete floor shift under the mat a few inches and as he moved paws under himself to climb, I sent a vicious kick into his ribcage, bones shattering as the massive dog left the floor and crashed into the nearby wall with a thud.

He found his foot-paws surprisingly quickly and I folded my arms, frowning at him as blood rolled over my hip and down my front. "That's enough!" I shouted the words, putting my will into them.

The wolf winced at the orders but the very nature of me giving them compelled his body, even in a frenzy. He violently shuddered and shifted out of his were-form, dropping to a knee and panting with fatigue.

I took a few moments to compose myself, finally letting my body focus on mending the wounds he left me. I stood there watching him for a few moments before putting a finger to my cheek and speaking out smugly, "Alex... you don't need to breathe anymore, no need to pant when you're winded."

He growled and shifted to sit on his backside, drooping his ears as he tested the theory, halting his breath, and then looking surprised that it wasn't doing anything. I chuckled and frowned before rubbing my hip while wincing.

"Damn... how did you force me out of my form so absolutely like that?" He spoke the words, then lifted his ears as he finally saw how injured I was. "Also, are you okay Sarnai?"

"I'm fine," I grumbled the words as I looked at my hip, seeing the bloody flesh starting to patch its self back into place, the blood flow having just halted since I diverted it elsewhere. "And to answer the previous question, you belong to me now, so I just made you do it."

"What? Hang on, what do you mean by me belonging to you?" He spoke the words with a bit of surprise in his voice, I frowned as I realized he wasn't aware of what happened, this made sense actually. Katrina, Elias, and even Alice, most of his family didn't have a living sire, it wouldn't have been something that came up.

Folding my arms I tried to think of the best way to explain it. "Hmm... when I turned you, Alex, it formed a bond between our souls so to speak. I can compel you, even give you orders if I choose to do so."

"Wait- You what?!" He growled the words in anger and I frowned as I knew all too well how he felt inside.

"Do not think I'll use it against you, my brother. We are equals in my eyes, but know it is not something I can just remove from our contract." I stepped to him and extended my hand.

He took my grip and slowly picked himself up, his own body looking pretty torn up as well, bruises and open wounds slowly starting to heal. His head tilted as he looked into my eyes with curiosity, "How do you know about this?"

I gave him a sad smile as the old memories tore their way free, it probably looked like I was trying to choose my words, but it was just my old mind coming to grips with something surfacing that had been buried for centuries. I clicked my tongue as I responded pointedly, "The one that turned me kept me, as a forced wife, until Lorelai and Elias freed me."

His ears folded and he looked remorseful for even asking the question. "Gods... against your will and everything?"

My arms folded as I averted my gaze. "It's complicated, Alex. I was born in a time where it was rare indeed that a female had the luxury of choice when it came to marriage and child-rearing. For some cultures, we were a commodity, a trade good the father would use to get new land or what have you. In others, we may have been married off for political or family-related reasons. It was something that didn't weigh on me too terribly."

"But it did weigh on you, didn't it?" He spoke the words with a gentleness in his voice. I blinked a few times at his eyes which had returned to their normal amber color and smiled at his genuine concern for me.

"Alex... do you mean to be concerned about something that happened to me nearly six centuries ago?" I hummed the words, the amusement obvious in my voice.

He frowned, his gaze averting before he spoke out, "I mean, it's not right, no matter how long it's been!" He growled the words and formed a fist, his sharp canines showing as he snarled.

I showed him a grin and stepped closer, putting my hand on his fist, gently uncurling his fingers. "Peace my brother, it was several lifetimes ago, it does not weigh on me and meant very little in the scheme of things."

"I'm still sorry it had to happen at all," He huffed the words and I saw him meet my gaze once more, then his eyes wandered to my wounds which had mostly healed. I saw the recognition of his gaze, saw him starting to look upon my blood-spattered chest, some of the curves of my breasts showing through the torn top I wore, the sports bra beneath my top having been nearly cleaved in half.

That sensation came roaring back, even here in the midst of our own self-made carnage. I was covered in blood and wounds, but he was giving me a hungry look I'd grown quite familiar with, and his natural feral scent was already starting to overwhelm the stink of blood. He was still holding my hand, squeezing it now as his amber eyes met my brown ones and I heard him swallow hard.

In that moment I think I pieced something together; Alice was slinging around a lot more than just energies and powers when she laid with us. The damn rabbit had made us all a little bit sex-crazed. I couldn't be sure if we ourselves were mingling powers around outside of laying with her, but there was simply no reason for-

All functions of my mind stopped when he moved in and kissed my lips. I gave a shocked huff as he pulled back and looked apologetic right away. Blinking a few times, I felt my heart start to pound, then clenched my teeth and glared upon him. "A-Alex! What in the nine hells was that?"

He clenched his own teeth and broke from my hand's grip, averting his eyes. "Sorry! W-We were lost in one another's eyes, it felt like... what Alice would do."

"I wasn't lost in your eyes, I was... thinking!" I growled the words, then frowned as I put a hand to my aching hip, the wounds healed now. "Also, I'm not Alice and neither are you."

"I know that but, for some reason in that instant, I couldn't resist you. You're just so gorgeous Sarnai, and seeing you bloodied and your outfit torn open, you just look like a sexy battle maiden, like a valkyrie or something!" He barked the words of confession to me surprisingly earnestly.

I felt my heartbeat loudly in my ears, I of course had mentally argued with myself over this wolf several times now. There was no doubt I wanted him, but to see him so openly speaking these things. It didn't seem real, it didn't seem- and then it dawned on me.

"Alex... do you want me?" I spoke the words curiously as I took a step back, putting both hands on my hips.

"I do, more than anything!" He snarled the response, staring upon me ravenously as if he'd tear the shreds of my clothes away given half the chance to do so.

"Do you... love me?" I quirked a brow as I spoke.

"I do!" He barked the words out without hesitation, but I saw the look of shock in his eyes as he confessed to me.

"What of Gloria? Does she not want you to be committed to only her and Alice?" I prodded the topic and watched him visibly wince at her name.

"I- I don't understand what I'm feeling right now..." He huffed the words and pushed a hand to his forehead.

"I think it's a side effect to being turned by me. I apologize, Alex, I've found you fetching for a long while, and I think that's influencing you on some deeper level. You know as well as I do its insanity to confess your love for me so easily." I spoke the words gently as I put a hand to my chest, frowning as he realized what was happening.

"Damn... Damn, I think you're right. I watched you looking at me, saw your nose twitch as you took the time to actually breathe my scent in, then all I could think of was doing what would-"

"Make your master happy?" I spoke pointedly.

He clenched his teeth and looked away, giving a nod. I gave him a smile and put a hand on his shoulder after closing the distance between us. "Alex, it will take me time to figure this out and get it under control, but know I'll never manipulate or use you."

I watched him hesitate before he put his hand over mine. "Thank you, Sarnai. I won't lie that I have thought you were a gorgeous fox, don't think for a second that's some kind of supernatural mojo making me say it."

"And I've found you a fetching wolf. Why, if you got Gloria's approval, I'd be happy to hop in bed with both of you." I growled the words, showing him a hungry smile and once again shocking myself over my brazen want.

—♥—

"So that's the short of it. I wanted to explain it to you myself, in case he brought it up or you had some kind of supernatural awareness for such a thing." I explained things as best I could while standing in the foyer with the angel, a few hours after the training incident having passed.

Gloria frowned and put a hand to her chest. "I thank you for being forthcoming with me. A kiss is a small thing and does not weigh upon my heart. Were I to speak truthfully, you are the reason he is still with me, if it were your wish to-"

"I'll cut you off right there, Gloria." My hand lifted as I spoke out to her, then crossed my arms. "As fetching as your wolf is, he's yours and Alice's, I've no intention of disrupting that. I know you're not keen on the idea and he is fiercely loyal to you."

"Thank you, sister." She bowed to me, her black wings folding along her back more tightly as she made the motion.

"Besides... I'm not sure how my girlfriend would feel if I did that. He is her best friend, after all, I'd hate to make things awkward." My words came out in a playful hum as I tried to lighten the mood.

"Oh, that is true. Still, Katrina seems to not be put off with me and Alice laying with him." The retriever blinked up at me curiously, her ears slightly lifted.

"Well, I'm not you or Alice. For now, let's just keep it as things are. I've got enough irons in the fire and I don't want my cat being hurt, she's very important to me," I growled the words as my fist clenched, feeling angry at myself even over the thought of hurting her. It shocked me to feel so adamant about it, truly I was very different these days.

"My, you really have changed this past year, Sarnai. It makes me happy to see you hold yours and Katrina's love in such high regard." The angel gave me a bright grin as her tail wagged cheerfully.

"Love..." I looked down at both my hands, thinking back to those words. I could still see her face as she proclaimed she'd murder everyone I loved before me. My jaw set as I swallowed hard while squeezing my hands into fists, and then looked up to see the angel had set me with a fierce glare.

"What's with the look?" I eased my stance, slowly unclenching my fists and resting my palm on my hip.

"Sarnai, I- No, we have to get stronger. We have to protect all of our loved ones." She growled the words and I blinked a few times, seeing her blue eyes growing duller in color, nearly shifting to gray.