Blood and Lust

Story Info
A vampire visits her female lover on a stormy night.
3k words
4.77
14k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macktosh
macktosh
845 Followers

Thanks to an anonymous user for this "request." They were a pleasure to work with.

Contains: dominant/submissive, some masochism, and some bloodplay/blood drinking. It's not gory, but it might not be for you.


The candles flickered in the draft from the shuttered window, making shadows dance around the room. The sheet of parchment, pinned to the writing desk by a weight on each corner, stayed firmly in place as her quill scratched across it. Rain came down with a low roar and thunder grumbled in the distance as the house groaned in the wind, but she stayed focused on the page, occasionally glancing at the shorthand in her notebook.

The shutters suddenly banged open, plunging the room into howling darkness as the candles died. She squeaked and scrabbled for the sharp letter opener on her desk before the wind abated and a voice called out in the abrupt quiet.

"Sorry. It's only me, Lynn."

"Vanessa!" she exclaimed, a wave of relief washing over her. "You almost gave me a heart attack... Why did you come through the window again? On a night like this?!"

"The usual. You weren't answering the door, so I figured you were up here and couldn't hear me. I didn't think the wind would come in like that, though."

Lynn sighed, feeling along the wall as she moved around the edge of the room. "Just because you can leap up to the second floor doesn't mean you should... Really, I need to give you a key at this point."

"Like that would stop me," Vanessa said, and Lynn could hear the smile in her voice. "What are you fumbling around for?"

"The tinderbox."

"I'll get it."

After a few seconds, there was a scrape of flint, a shower of sparks, and a blossoming glow as the tiny flame spread to a wick. Her lover's pale face was revealed by the candle, and Vanessa used it to relight the others before shedding her wet cloak to reveal elegant men's clothing. Her wavy brown hair was damp and mussed, but her dark eyes were sparkling as she came forward to pull Lynn into a kiss.

"I missed you," Vanessa murmured, cupping Lynn's face.

"Me too," Lynn said softly, slipping her arms around her tall lover's waist.

Vanessa leaned down for another kiss as her fingers tangled in Lynn's long blond locks. Her lips lingered, turning hot and needy as she pushed her tongue forward.

"Someone's hungry," Lynn murmured, breaking away for a moment.

"Yeah," Vanessa said huskily, taking Lynn's lower lip between her pointy teeth and gently pulling. "Are you up for it?"

"Hmm..." Lynn hummed, and a mischievous smile crossed her face. "If you feel like earning it."

Vanessa let out a little whine, but her eyes held only excitement. "Alright..."

Lynn chuckled and went up on her tiptoes to give her lover a brief, firm kiss. "Good. I need a minute, though. I wasn't expecting you."

"Going to change into something sexy?"

Lynn stepped back with a smile, turning around. Her plain nightgown slipped down her shoulders and piled around her ankles, leaving her bare. "Something like that."

She enjoyed Vanessa's sudden silence as she stepped out of the bundled fabric, the chilly draft giving her goosebumps and making her nipples hard. Her lover could see much better in the candlelit gloom than she could, and she felt the stare move over her slim body, admiring every inch. She drew her hair to the side to expose her neck, smiling to herself as she imagined Vanessa licking her lips. She wanted to see that desire in her lover's eyes... not just for her body, or her blood, but for her. She couldn't turn around now, though; the game was afoot.

Moving over to her desk, she corked the ink bottle and carefully put away her papers before tugging open a drawer, pulling out a steel band with a long leather strap attached to it. She heard Vanessa's breath catch, and she had to stop herself from grinning as she turned around to offer the collar. When Vanessa hesitantly came closer, Lynn grabbed the front of her tall lover's vest and pulled her down; first for a kiss, and then so she could carefully lock the metal around the vampire's neck while thrills shot up her spine. The key was made from silver, a little quirk that meant it would be very difficult for Vanessa to take off the collar without help. It made them both excited to know that Lynn was still the one with this control despite being totally outmatched in speed and strength.

She set the key aside and returned to Vanessa's lips, each kiss demanding as she wound the leash around her ink-stained fingers to pull her lover closer. Her other hand worked at the fastenings of the vampire's vest, eventually loosening it enough for Vanessa to step back and shrug it off. She also pulled her shirt over her head too eagerly; Lynn could hear threads snapping, but neither of them cared as Vanessa's ample breasts were bared. They came together again, her warm skin pressing against the vampire's cool flesh as they traded messy, breathless kisses. Lynn found the leash again and pulled her lover towards the bed, stumbling backwards in her impatience as desire flooded her body. It had been a while since Vanessa had visited her, and she hadn't quite found the time to take care of her needs since then. The hot ache building between her legs demanded satisfaction.

"Kneel," she ordered, sitting on the edge of her bed and tossing a pillow in front of her.

Vanessa hesitated, but a firm tug at her leash had her obeying. She settled on the cushion, bare from the waist up, her arms coming to encircle Lynn's thighs as she leaned in.

"Bold, aren't we," Lynn said with amusement. "Put your hands behind your back. I just want your mouth."

After a few moments, Vanessa did as she was told, her breathing noticeably quickening and a faint hint of pink rising to her pale cheeks. It was hard to make a vampire - especially a hungry vampire - blush, but submitting to a woman who was far weaker than her and a quarter her age did it for Vanessa. It was difficult for her to admit just how much she enjoyed being ordered around and controlled like this, and Lynn loved to tease her.

"Good girl," she purred, running her fingers through Vanessa's hair and making the vampire tremble ever so slightly. "Now hold still..."

She found a loose thread along the edge of her bedspread and delicately pulled it out, plucking it at the base when she had a decent length in her hands. Vanessa's eyes were glued to her fingers, but the vampire stayed frozen in place, tiny shivers running through her. Lynn shifted forward to take her lover's wrists, carefully binding them behind her back with the string. It wasn't any kind of restraint; it would actually be difficult for Vanessa not to break it. It was simply a symbol: you obey.

"Go ahead," Lynn murmured finally, sitting back on the edge of the bed.

For all her reluctance in submission, her lover needed no encouragement here. Keeping her wrists carefully in place behind her back, she nuzzled up Lynn's thighs, leaving a trail of licks and kisses. She knew just how much to do before the foreplay became a tease, and Lynn inhaled sharply when Vanessa's tongue found her puffy folds, licking along the hot skin and drinking up her wetness. She hooked her leg around her lover's neck and wove her fingers in her hair, smiling as tingly pleasure shot through her nerves. Vanessa lapped at her needy core with the experience of hours and hours of practice, knowing exactly when to be gentle, when to suck, when to push her tongue deep or swirl it around Lynn's hard clit. Though they had agreed it was a little too dangerous for her to nibble, the points of her teeth scraped across the sensitive skin every so often, revealing her desperation. It was torturous to lavish so much attention on skin visibly swollen with blood, and Lynn loved how frantic it made her lover. It was also another marker of their trust, her absolute certainty that Vanessa would never lose control and bite her.

"Yesss..." Lynn hissed, forcing her lover's head closer as she felt the familiar pressure begin to swell in her stomach. "That's it, V..."

Vanessa kept up the steady, practiced pace, red-brown eyes staring up into Lynn's blue as her tongue worked its magic. Lynn's breathing grew unsteady as she looked down at her submissive lover, fingers digging into her scalp. More whispered words of encouragement and soft moans spilled out as she rocked forward, her orgasm edging ever closer with the hot pleasure coursing through her.

It was quiet and intense when she finally came. Her low cry was swallowed up by the noise of the storm, but her thighs tightened around Vanessa's head, trembling and twitching as waves of ecstasy made her stomach flex. She took gasping, shaky breaths, grinding against her lover's mouth while Vanessa continued to lap at her clit, bringing out the most of her climax until Lynn was weak and panting, leaning back on her arms as she released the leglock and tried to recover herself.

"Such a good girl..." she murmured, reaching down to cup Vanessa's sticky cheek. "Do you think you've earned your reward?"

"Please... Mistress," Vanessa mumbled, and Lynn broke into a smile. The vampire only called her Mistress when she was very desperate.

"That's not what I asked... pet," she said, enjoying the way her lover shivered at the name. "Do you think you've earned it?"

Vanessa stared down at the floor. After a moment, she whispered, "...no..."

Lynn gently brought her lover's chin up, meeting Vanessa's gaze with a question in her eyes. Vanessa nodded slightly, reassuring Lynn to keep going.

"Why haven't you earned your reward?" Lynn asked softly.

Vanessa trembled. Lynn gave her leash a light tug, prompting her to mumble, "I... came in through the window... after you told me not to..."

"Mmhmm. A punishment might correct that, don't you think?"

Vanessa's eyes filled with nervous anticipation. "Y-Yes... Mistress..."

"Mmm." Lynn leaned down for a quick kiss, smiling when Vanessa tried to follow her lips. "Lay on the bed for me."

Vanessa scrambled to her feet and struggled onto the bed without the use of her hands, breathing fast. Lynn shifted to kneel between her legs and ran her hands up Vanessa's thighs.

"Hmm..." Lynn hummed, teasing her fingertips under the waist of her lover's pants and underwear. "How do you think I should do it?" She undid the lacing, slowly tugging the fabric down Vanessa's legs. "I could edge you over... and over... and over again..." She planted a kiss on her lover's pale thigh between each word. "Make you pleasure me over... and over... and over again while you're denied."

"Not that..." Vanessa whispered, clutching at the covers underneath her as she squirmed.

"Then..." Lynn pulled the bundled cloth away from Vanessa's ankles, leaving her totally bare. "I could bend you over my knee..." She heard her lover gasp and smiled as she looked up. "Do you like that idea?"

Vanessa bit her lip, her cheeks tinged pink. Lynn giggled, moving to dangle her legs over the edge of the bed.

"You're so cute. Come here."

Vanessa crawled forward, laying across Lynn's legs so her curvy rear was raised and her face was buried in the bed, her wrists still crossed behind her back. Lynn traced her hands over her lover's body, enjoying the feeling of smooth, cool skin under her hands as Vanessa shivered with anticipation. A light swat made her jump, and Lynn rubbed circles over her ass before giving her a stronger smack. She waited expectantly, then reached over and took hold of Vanessa's hair, gently but firmly forcing her to raise her head.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Two," Vanessa whined.

"Better. But start from the beginning." Lynn let go of her hair and brought her hand down again, hard.

Vanessa went tense, lean muscle standing out in her arms she struggled not to break the thread. "One..."

Smack!

"Two..."

Vanessa gasped out more numbers as the hits rained down, bringing color to her pale skin. Lynn varied the intensity and speed of each blow in practiced response to her lover's reactions, being sure to not overwhelm her but never making it easy.

"So excited..." Lynn murmured after a while, pausing to draw her fingers along Vanessa's hot slit and pull away a strand of wetness. She gave her lover another sudden spank, making the vampire squeak. "It's not really a punishment, is it..."

She kept up the sharp smacks, alternating between cheeks until Vanessa's whole ass was rosy. Her free hand took hold of the leash and pulled, forcing Vanessa to raise her head as the collar pressed into her throat. Each hit drew out little gasps and yelps as Vanessa's puffy heat drooled arousal down to the bed, betraying just how much enjoyment she was getting from this. Lynn's hand was stinging by the time she finally stopped and just stroked over the reddened skin, gently soothing her lover. She reached over to turn Vanessa's head towards her, finding her face flushed and her eyes a little wet.

"Okay, V?" she asked quietly, stroking her lover's cheek. Vanessa nodded, blinking a few times.

"I... I really need it..."

"Mm." Lynn leaned down, planting a kiss on Vanessa's sore rear. "Need it or want it?"

"...want it..." Vanessa admitted reluctantly.

Lynn smiled, stroking her lover's hair. "You're being so good for me tonight. Lay on your back."

With Lynn's help, Vanessa shifted to lie with her head against the pillows, worrying her lip with a fang and wincing when her ass touched the covers. Lynn lay alongside her, sliding a hand down her lover's cool body to rub between her legs. Her fingertips circled Vanessa's swollen clit a few times, making her inhale sharply, then moved lower, pushing into her folds with teasing slowness. They slipped deeper, into the one part of her that was warm. Slick, silky muscle clamped around her digits as Vanessa's breath quickened, and Lynn adjusted herself to lean over her lover, bringing their lips together for a moment before trailing kisses down to Vanessa's neck. The vampire shivered underneath her as Lynn sucked and nibbled at the sensitive skin, her digits pushing up to the knuckle and starting to slip into a pattern of thrust and curl. She had the slim, dexterous fingers of a scribe, and her fingertips found that point inside her lover with ease. She stroked across the rough, swollen spot that made Vanessa fall apart, moaning and holding fistfuls of the bed sheets underneath her as she struggled to control her strength.

Lynn nuzzled into the curve of Vanessa's neck and bit down, hard enough to draw blood and make her whine. She sucked up the salty crimson in a teasing impersonation of her lover, knowing Vanessa wanted to do this to her more than anything in the world and relishing in the mixed noises of pleasure and desperation it caused. She pulled back with a drop of red rolling down her lip, finding Vanessa's eyes wild and her chest heaving.

"Please," Vanessa whispered, her eyes fixed on Lynn's throat.

Lynn slipped a finger into her lover's mouth and gently pulled it open, exposing her fangs. She pricked her thumb on one of the sharp points and drew a smear of blood along Vanessa's chin, just out of reach of her desperate tongue.

"Meeean..." Vanessa whimpered. "Pleaheeeeeese-" She trailed off in a moan as Lynn's fingers increased their pace, pumping into her slick heat as her clit was thumbed over and over again. "Please, please- oh God, please- please Lynn please please please- I can't- I can't-"

"Mm..." Lynn leaned in again, placing her bare neck in front of her lover's mouth and whispering in her ear. "You beg so nicely, pet. Go ahead. Drink."

There were fangs buried in her throat before she even felt Vanessa move. The sharp pain was dulled by the numbing venom, and a grip like steel held her head in place as the broken thread whispered down her cheek. Her lover let out a muffled cry when her walls spasmed around Lynn's fingers, clenching down as a spurt of hot juices covered her hand. Vanessa bucked into the touch, moaning between each gulp and struggling to draw breath at the same time. Animalistic need for air, blood and pleasure overrode any control. Knowing there was nothing she could do while her lover was this feral, Lynn just tried to keep her hand moving, working between her lover's legs to draw out her orgasm while her body was drained.

Vanessa continued to drink as even she quivered with aftershocks and panted against Lynn's neck. Eventually, she licked up the last drops welling in the wound and pulled away, her bloodlust sated. Lynn slumped over her chest, her head spinning and her heart pounding strangely. The small holes were already beginning to clot, and in a few days they'd join the dozens of other tiny scars along her neck.

"Lynn," Vanessa murmured, brushing the hair out of her lover's face and meeting her eyes. "Hey. Are you okay?"

"Mmm..." Lynn mumbled vaguely. "Are you?"

"Yeah. And sorry. I took too much."

"S'alright, V... Was it good...?"

"You're delicious."

"Mmhmm," Lynn said with slightly more feeling, smiling at her. "Does it taste better after getting spanked?"

Vanessa flushed, her cheeks going red with new blood. "...maybe. It's more... satisfying. To earn it."

Lynn giggled, reaching up to ruffle her lover's hair. She tried to shift position but immediately fell back into place, lying over Vanessa's chest. "I don't... think I'm moving for a while."

"I guess we'll just have to stay like this," Vanessa murmured, wrapping her arms around Lynn and planting a kiss on the top of her head. "What a shame..."


Many thanks to NotJack for helping me with this. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

macktosh
macktosh
845 Followers