Blood & Magic Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right when she was about to leave the room and search the rest of the hotel, Kirstin's eyes caught a glimpse of Jacob Varnes at his table and stared, because he had a smile on his face. It wasn't one of glee, but something or rather, someone was making him happy. When Kirstin saw the same woman, flashing a bright smile as she leaned in close to Jacob and whisper in his ear, Kirstin froze, remaining hidden in the crowd to watch their remaining moves.

The woman's hand brushed against Varnes' shoulder before traveling down his collar. She bit her lip while he sat straight up, tossing back his glass of wine before letting her pull him out of the seat. The two of them checked to make sure no one was watching them and Kirstin turned around to pretend like she was talking to someone. She counted five seconds before spinning around just in time to spot the woman pulling Jacob Varnes towards the womens' rest room.

Kirstins' adrenaline kicked in and she looked back at Sakeena, wanting to consult with her but then she saw that due to her own misfortune, Sakeena was pulled into a conversation with a drunk man who sat by her. Looking back to the restroom, Kirstin made her way inside, carefully pulling the door so as not to make noise. It was against Sakeena's wishes, but time wasn't on her side.

Before the door could swing shut, Kirstin used her foot to stop the momentum and then stepped inside, walking on her toes to avoid a sound. Her footsteps were not the loudest thing in the room, the panting was. From below, Kirstin could see the feet of Jacob and the woman in one stall, his facing the door while her black high heels were facing him. It was when Kirstin saw the woman's bare knees on the ground and dress hiked up to her waist to reveal a bare thigh and the string of a red thong that she quickly walked to the other side of the stall and listened.

"Mmmmm what's this I see?" the woman said in a husky voice that had a hint of an accent, Kirstin couldn't pinpoint where but guessed European.

"I-I-maybe I shouldn't do this."

"Shhhh." she said, "You've had such a painful loss." she said in an overly pitiful tone. The sound of a belt unbucling and metal teeth clicking open could be heard. Kirstin swallowed as her mind played out what was actually happening. "Pretty..."

Mr. Varnes gasped, shifting his feet as his pants fell to the ground around his ankles. The woman moaned, a muffled noise that would be followed by a smacking sound of her lips wrapped around something. Mr. Varnes' groans grew louder, his breathing getting heavier the more frequent the wet sounds of her mouth sliding back and forth occurred. Eventually, the woman's groans turned to sounds of gagging. If Kirstin hadn't known better she would've thought Varnes was choking her, but most likely she was just showing off to a man she just met, the question was why.

Kirstin closed her eyes, her face twisting in disgust at the thought of what ws happening and yet, she did wonder how the woman looked on her knees, a submissive position to provide pleasure with her thonged backside sticking out. Admittedly that image was enough to make Kirstin's stomach flutter.

"Ahhh" the woman gasped, giggling as she hummed before the sound of her spitting echoed throughout the bathroom. "When was the last time you fucked someone?"

"Uhmm" Varnes groaned, as if waking from a long pleasant dream. "My w-wife and I divorced six months ago."

"Ohhh baby.' she cooed. "Just close your eyes and fuck me." her voice faded into a whisper as Kirstin watched her legs rise only to fall down again followed by a cry so loud Kirstin rolled her eyes.

Kirstin was about to leave, finding the clumsy grunting of Varnes and the over dramatic performance of his mistress enough to make her ill. It was one command the woman gave that kept Kirstin inside.

"Spank me."

"what?"

"Spank me!" the loud crack of a hand hitting flesh forced Kirstin's eyes open, her heart skipping a beat when she heard the woman growl as her lust crazed appetite was sated. "Harder!"

SMACK!

"HARDER OH FUCK YES!!" Her once husky voice rose two octaves while Varnes started to moan as well. The porcelain seat rattled the harder their movements got. Kirstin found herself clutching her abdomen, breathing through her teeth as the sound of the woman reaching orgasm, or at least what she portrayed as an orgasm could be heard. Heterosexual sex or not, a woman's cry of pleasure was still enough to make Kirstin feel warm inside, sliding her legs against each other as she resisted pressing her hand in between them.

Varnes grunted, so loud and sharp Kirstin thought he was hurt, his snickering as he let out a hiss made her realize he was simply forgetting about his son for one brief euphoric moment, at least six minutes had passed. "Thank you.." he said.

Kirstin could hear the womans' murmurs but couldn't quite make it out, whatever it was it was said in a soft whisper, so faint Kirstin guessed it was more pillow talk. The metal latch to the stall slid and Varnes asked, "Are you coming?"

"In a minute baby." the European woman said, "I have to clean myself up."

Kirstin made a gagging face as she heard Varnes leave. She was hoping to get a chance to hear more about the womans' intentions now that she was alone, or at least thought so. Instead of hearing her speak, Kirstin leapt back when the woman appeared from behind the corner, hands on her hips as she stared at kirstin.

"I thought i heard someone else here." she said. 'enjoying the free show?"

"I was just...freshening up i didn't want to be rude."

The woman laughed as she stepped forward, backing Kirstin against the wall of the stall. "Oh i'm sure, what's the matter darling? Not getting enough action at home?"

Kirstin's cheeks turned warm at the offense and she let that anger take control over her, "I don't need to explain myself to you."

The Europeans' grin widened, grabbing onto Kirstins wrist, fingers tightening like a vice and pinching the skin as she hissed, "Actually you do, anyone who listens in on people fucking either has a fetish for it, or their holding onto the juicy gossip, so my question to you is, who is it you can't wait to tell?"

While the frail woman's stature indicated she wouldn't be able to harm her, the fact that her grip was so tight it felt like she could break Kirstin's wrist indicated this woman was beyond human. "Let me go!" she shouted as she pulled her hand free and tried to run. She couldn't make one step before she felt the back of her dress get pulled and thrown inside a bathroom stall.

Kirstin grabbed onto the metal bar to keep her from falling to the ground. As soon as she got up, both of her hands were grabbed, wrists clasped together with the European woman holding Kirstin up by one hand. Gasping, Kirstin saw the defiant glare in the Europeans' eyes as she tilted her head with curiosity. "He!mpf!" kirstin's mouth was covered, leaving her helpless to kick her legs in trying to break free.

The European's nose twitched, sniffing the air and then looking straight at Kirstin's groin. "Oooh looks like someone did enjoy the show." she let go of Kristin's mouth to grab the front of her collar to her dress.

"What are you doing? NO STOP!" RIIIIP! kirstin' watched as the front of her dress peeled off her body,allowing the remaining sides to slide off her shoulders. Her breasts bounced free and the woman was eye level with Kirstins' white string bikini panties. The front had a picture of two eggs together like eyes and then a smile made of bacon. The caption read "Most important meal of the day." a dark stain could be seen in the center.

Kirstin whimpered as she tried to turn her body and shield her panties. it was too late, the woman read them and laughed out loud, "indossa mutandine girly" she said.

Kirstin's blushed, almost as red as the woman's dress as she fought back tears. "Let me go!"

"Mmm I can smell you better now." the European whispered. She leaned so close Kirstin could feel her breath blowing against her naked collarbone, confused as to who this woman was if she could breathe.

Kirstin could feel one fingernail traveling along the waistband of her panties, the faint sensation sending a weak electric current through her core. "I like these panties...I think I'll keep them." she said, her fingers curling inside.

"NOO!!" Kirstin cried but it was too late he felt the cotton slide down her legs. She tried to cross them and prevent the woman from pulling the last of her garments off her body. It was when she felt the air conditioning in the room blowing against the dampness in between her legs that she looked up and saw her panties being twirled on one index finger. Completely naked and still hanging from the woman's hand, Kirstin tried kicking her feet. She wanted to cry for help but then that would mean someone else would see her naked body, pale and squirming like a shaved animal trying to break free. she didn't even want Sakeena or Melissa to come save her and see how pathetic she looked.

"Now then, you were about to tell me a story about why you were listening-" the woman said until a noise from the outside drew her attention. It was the sound of the music stopping followed by applause again, spreading like wildfire. The woman's smile faded into a sneer as she dropped Kirsin to the ground, leaving her to curl up in a ball as she wrapped her arms over her breasts. "Shit. You got lucky. Enjoy getting home without your clothes." she said, running out of the stall and out to the main floor.

As soon as it shut Kirstin punded her first againts the stall, hot tears falling from her face as she struggled to deal with the repeated humiliation she faced against people stronger than her. She rose to her feet and lowered her legs, keeping her arms criss-crossed over her body although she was alone, she still hated the vulnerable feeling of having nothing to protect her modesty. Worst of all, she couldn't run out there and hear what was going on, nor tell Sakeena what she'd just witnessed. At hte very least, Kirstin knew something was up, as no one would do this to her unless they were up to something. Stripping a detective seemed to be a vampire's only defense. It seemed strange that this is a tactic they'd use, being that they were clearly strong enough to kill her.

The confusion over a vampire's motivation kept Kirstin's mind occupied, distracted from the discomfort she felt as the chill in the bathroom aroused her skin. Goosebumps formed on her arms, the hair on the back of her neck rised, and her nipples hardened under her arms. She tried to find what toilet paper she could to wrap around her but it had been used up. She only had a square large enough to cover her sex, but within seconds it dissolved against the dampness from her aroused state.

At the sound of the door hinges squeeling open, Kirtin gasped, clutching her body tighter as her knees buckled. She still had her shoes and at least that would give the impression she was a woman with her clothes behind the stall.

"Kirstin?"

A deep sigh escaped her lips when she recognized Sakeena's voice, although it didn't stop her from whimpering, "I'm in here." her head hung in shame as the door opened and Sakeena's mouth dropped when she saw her lover standing naked in thte stall.

"My goddess what happened?" she rushed inside to close the door, wrapping her arms around Kirstin as she wept in anger.

"I found someone, some bitch who seduced Varnes in here. Then she fucking stripped me."

"Shhh it's okay." Sakeena said. "That explains why Varnes just announced to the room that he wouldn't be continuing his work at the hospital and then rushed out with some gorgeous model."

Kirstin broke the embrace as she stared at Sakeena with wide eyes. "He what?"

"Heyman asked him to make a speech. All he said was, 'Im' sorry, im' too distraught over my son. I can't continue my work and won't be doing research at Marsha Cross' and then he walked away, hand holding some young woman who just smiled as she pulled him away."

"That's her!" Kirstin said, "She's the one who fucked him in the stall. She's strong too, like you. She held me up by my hands and took everything.'

"Where in the Dark Mother's name were you?!" a voice from out of nowhere shouted.

It was enough to startle both Sakeena and Kirstin. Sakeena let go and Kirstin folded her arms over her body, raising a leg to hide her blonde bush as she turned to the side. Her face grew redder as she saw Melissa's eyes staring at her, not in the mood for her unfortunate habit of being stripped and humiliated. "I-i-that woman who left with Heyman."

"She was a vampire." Melissa spat, lips curled back and showing her fangs. It was as if Kirstin were the vampire herself with how threatening Melissa looked. It didnt help the sense of weakness Kirstin felt without her clothes. "I could sense her. Of course, i couldn't find her with all the commotion from those idiots demanding their money back.

"People were pisssed." Sakeena said to Kirstin, hugging her tight and help shield her. "We need to get out of here.

"Yes, now." Melissa said, "That Heyman has important friends, and if they see me with you then I could be in trouble, so let's get out of here, NOW."

"But, I'm naked!" Kirstin whispered, holding tight onto Sakeena in fear that Melissa might drag her out through the hotel.

Rolling her eyes, Melissa ran her hands against her face and said, "Fine. By the goddess woman how you manage not to go bankrupt from losing your clothes is beyond me. Wait right here." she pushed through the door, granting Sakeena and Kirstin just a moment of privacy.

"She doesn't mean it, whatever happened really set her off. I've never seen it actually."

"What friends does she think Heyman has?"

"I don't know. But my guess is, they aren't alive." Sakeena whispered.

"how many vampires are there in this city?" Kirstin asked.

Sakeena looked over her shoulder and held a finger to Kirstins' mouth, "Don't ask that question. Never ask that question, just do what Melissa says if you want being stripped to be your only problem."

Despite the jab at her dignity, Kirstin smiled, running her finger down Sakeena's arm. Her nakedness was an inconvenience until now and the sounds of the mysterious womans' moans had Kirstin hunger to hear Sakeenas. Straddling her leg, Kirstin leaned in close, "Is that a problem for you?" she asked before planting a kiss on Sakeena.

"Mmm not really." she said, running her hands down Kirstin's back and then scooping the cheeks of Kirstin's ass in her hands. "I love finding you naked in random public places."

"Mm" she felt Sakeena playfully pat her on the ass while grabbing her right leg and lifting it up. "What else do you love?" Sakeena's knee pressed against her lower lips and Kirstin shuddered, her light pink nipples aching as her body warmed up.

"Your tongue, licking my pussy." Sakeena said with a smile, admiring the submissive state Kirstin was in. no matter how many times it happened, she'd never get tired of the fantasy of an officer of the law bending on her knees as Sakeena pushed on her shoulders.

Forgetting where she was, Kirstin smiled as she lifted Sakeena's dress, pushing it above her knees, her thighs and finally her hips to reveal Sakeena's black, mesh string bikini panties that showed her raven haired womanhood. Kirstin leaned forward to bite down on the waistband and pulled it down Sakeena's hips. feeling the delicate garment slide down made Sakeena breath heavy, tilting her head up as she felt the brief moment of Kirstins' hot breath blowing against it.

"Ohh." she could feel kirstin's lips, kissing at the loose folds of her outer labia, her tongue making long flicks up and down. Sakeena felt kirstin's hands wrap around and clutch her buttocks before pulling her hips forward. When Sakeena's heart beat faster, she grabbed onto Kirstin's head so as not to stumble forward, the rippling sensation she felt from Kirstin nibbling on the loose folds of her womanhood making her legs like rubber

The moment she could taste Sakeena's sweet, yet salty lips, Kirstin closed her eyes and relaxed.She'd never had sex in public, but was happy to re-enact the same scenario she had listened to moments ago, on her knees pleasuring Sakeena with every flick of her tongue. The more she felt Sakeena's pelvis shake, the more Sakeena wanted to make her weak in the knees. Slowly, her hands walked across the hills of Sakeena's ass, tracing the curvature before slowly disappearing in between both cheeks, stopping just where she wanted to enter.

"Yes...oh Kirstin yes." Sakeena whispered, grabbing Kirstin's hand and guiding it inside, slow at first, making fluid movements as it pushed up and inside her, instantly making Sakeena inhale once the tingling sensation in her body sent a chill up her spine.

The gasp inspired Kirstin more, her tongue circled inside of Sakeena's pussy while her finger curled inside the other end, her wetness dripping off of Kirstin's chin. Her eyes opened when she heard Sakeena growl, her hands pressing tighter around Kirstin's head. Kirstin could feel Sakeena's hips thrusting, fucking her tongue as if it were a phallus.It was hard for Kirstin to move it, so instead she kept her tongue stuck out, circling it so Sakeena could bring herself closer to the edge.

With her eyes closed, Sakeena could feel her wet lips sliding effortlessly against Kirstin's face, her finger sending a burning sensation through her stomach as it explored her anus. When she felt her pelvic floor shake, Sakeena whimpered, forgetting where she was to silence her cries. 'Oh Kirstin, oh kirstin yes, yes yeah yeah yeah!" her voice cracked as she doubled over hands and feet going numb from straining.

Just then, the door burst open and Melissa shouted, "What the fuck are you two doing?!"

Sakeena and Kirstin both screamed. Sakeena turned around, grabbing onto the hand bar so as not to fall on Kirstin. Kirstin rose to her feet, feeling Sakeena's wet juices falling down her chin and onto her neck. Ashamed at being caught, she covered her bare sex, which was already flushed from the excitement, and turned her head away.

"I leave for five minutes trying to steal a dress out of someone's luggage and you two can't keep your hands off one another. Kirstin put this dress on and clean your face up." Melissa said, holding up a cocktail dress.

Normally she hated being bossed around, but the embarrassment in being caught with cum on her face and her finger in Sakeena's anus made Kirstin feel like she didn't have any right to argue. Instead she ran to the sink while Sakeena fixed her dress and bent down to pull her panties up. "I-I'm sorry master." she said, squeezing her legs together in an effort to dry her lower half. Her own face was dark red as she felt her panties drown in her wetness.

"Hurry up. People are starting to get really pissed and i don't want to be around after word gets out millions of dollars have been lost."

***** At first, the idea of being in a jail cell seemed very frightening to Helena. She'd never thought to be imprisoned when she was in her home of France, let alone the jails of a foreign country. Indeed the experience was terrifying, but then after time passed, it grew more dull. The only excitement she experienced was seeing the department psychologist flaunting her pokemon underwear the other evening. From that point on, Helena had countless ideas brewing in her head for short stories, it was just a matter of finding out if she'd get the chance to publish them.

"Helena?" a man sitting on the opposite side of steel table asked. He had a brown suit on with a white button up underneath. His black hair receded down to his ears but he still managed to hold onto some of his youthful looks being that he was in his 30s. He had a manila folder in front of him as it was Helena's defense case he was responsible for.