Blood & Magic Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to the spanking station was another series of rooms and then a giant wooden St. Andrew's Cross, shaped like an X to allow for anyone to rest on it with their limbs splayed out, making them vulnerable to anyone. The visual stimuli was a lot for Kirstin to take in, she almost didn't notice Sakeena say to her, "See anything you like?"

Greeting the two women was a long white fold out table with a woman in a red corset and miniskirt waiting to greet them. "Ursula!!" she shouted, running around to give Sakeena a hug, "It's so good to see you! it's been ages!"

Sakeena accepted the embrace and kissed the woman on the side of her cheek. "I know, I've been busy. Plus, I wanted to bring my partner with me." she pulled at Kirstin's arm and presented her to the hostess.

Kirstin already had her secret name picked out after Sakeena asked, but hearing Sakeena refer to her as partner made her heart heavy, wanting to take her somewhere private and spend the rest of her life locked in Sakeena's arms. Instead she extended a hand and said, "Hi, Diana" Kirstin said, choosing after Wonder Woman's real name. It wasn't the most innovative but she wasn't planning on attending one of these again, was she?

"Hi Diana, I'm Josephine." the woman said. She was petite, barely reaching five feet. Nevertheless, she had no shame in showing off her figure, the miniskirt doing little to cover up her laced red panties that were showing. Kirstin couldn't get past the fact that she, along with the other people walking in and out of rooms were half or fully nude, not at all ashamed to show their bodies off. "is she why you've been away from us?" she teased.

Sakeena pulled Kirstin close, squeezing her hand once more and saying, "You could say that. I thought I'd show her around."

"Well you know where everything is, enjoy yourselves!"

Kirstin let Sakeena guide her further into the barn, noting her excited movements as she sashayed her hips, biting her lip as she gave her a tour. "So that's the cross, um, that's the spanking station. There's also a hot tub here we could go to if we have time."

"I think I'd like that." Kirstin said, clinging to Sakeena and rubbing her shoulders, "Let's um, wait a bit and get this job out of the way so we can do what we want."

Turning to Kirstin to embrace her, Sakeena shimmied side to side, puckering her lips as she gave a coy look at one of the rooms, "I don't know if I can wait that long." her legs squeezed together as they rubbed against one another and she leaned in close to whisper. "I brought some of my favorite toys and I'm wearing one right now."

Sakeena's growing excitement was a pleasant surprise to Kirstin and she looked down in between Sakeena's legs. She felt Sakeena grab her hand and pull it around to touch the center of her tailbone. "Right here."

Kirstin applied pressure and felt a hard flat surface pushing in. As soon as she pressed, Sakeena shuddered, moaning as she breathed against Kirstin's neck ."Ohh please, let's just play while we wait...I promise I'll keep watch.

The whisper in her ear was enough to let Kirstin nod and Sakeena pulled her into a room facing the entrance of the barn. Inside, the walls were painted maroon and there was one single mattress and a table adjacent to it. By the time Kirstin was done checking her surroundings, Sakeena's pants were already down to her ankles and she was unbuttoning her shirt.

Kirstin immediately zeroed in on Sakeena's ass, both cheeks peaking around a lacey black thong with little frills along the waist band. When Sakeena noticed she was being stared at, she shook her hips, allowing her buttocks to jiggle as she let her shirt slide to the ground. Her brassier was see through, her dark nipples already looking swollen as she grew more excited in her natural environment.

Kirstin hugged Sakeena tight, letting her press her knee in between Kirstin's legs as she gave her an opened mouth kiss while Kirstin reached around to grab the back of Sakeena's thong and felt a hard flat piece of plastic sticking out from her ass. Before she could figure out what it was, Sakeena pushed her away and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. "What the fuck are you doing still dressed?"

Kirstin's pulse rose as she looked to the doorway and grabbed Sakeena's wrists to get her to stop. "Wait baby, close the door..ahh!" she squealed as Sakeena used her supernatural strength to rip open Kirstin's shirt, letting her buttons fall to the ground and leaving her in a bright red brassier. Her face got warm as she hugged her chest.

Sakeena had a wide grin on her face as she said, "We have to keep it open if we're going to watch for Rebecca Scanlan to come. Annd, I like seeing you blush. So let's see what cute panties you're wearing."

Without a counter argument, Kirstin covered her face with both hands as she felt Sakeena's unbutton her jeans and pull them down to her legs. Unlike the other times she'd been stripped, Kirstin knew she was going to be naked and actually planned her underwear selection, choosing a mesh thong with red polka dots.

Kirstin normally didn't wear thongs, and the alien feeling of her ass being uncovered in addition to the curtain being open had Kirstin feeling extra self-conscious about her bare cheeks and who might stare at them. She was happy that Sakeena liked seeing her face turn red as she didn't hesitate to cover her posterior with both hands as she turned her body away from the door.

"Ooo someone's getting naughty tonight." Sakeena teased, hooking her thumbs into her thong and pulling it down. "Oh goddess I've wanted you all fucking day.:" she stepped out of her bottoms and knelt on the bed, presenting her rear to Kirstin to present a pink silicone plug sticking out of her anus. It was clear, providing a glimpse of Sakeena's inside, the smooth pink interior of her sensitive opening.

Kirstin knelt on the bed, trying to position herself out of the frame of the doorway but keeping her eyes open for her target while she massaged the flat piece of the butt plug. "How long have you had it in?"

"All day." she winced, feeling goosebumps on her skin the moment Kirstin touched her buttocks. "Reach for my purse, there's a tiny bag in there, i want you to pull it out. There's also some lube in there as well."

Kirstin's body temperature rose, she knew the bag in question, and the thought of being able to use such an invasive toy on Sakeena had her hands shaking with excitement. Kirstin sifted through the purse until she pulled out the tiny bag, feeling the round shape of the beads. Also in the bag was the bottle of lube she'd used before.

Kirstin set the beads on the bed and squirted a large jet of fluid into her hands, rubbing her fingers until they were smooth to the touch. She bent forward to kiss Sakeena, her wet tongue igniting the first ember in Kirstins' loins. While her mouth explored Sakeena, she reached around and slipped her index finger in between Sakeena's rear cheeks, pushing in and out and feeling Sakeena's hips buck with every movement.

"Mmmmmmm." Sakeena bit Kirstin's lower lip, hungrily growling the more her belly became full from Kirstin's finger moving inside her. The plug felt good, but did little to satisfy her, frustrating Sakeena all day just sitting still, stretching her anus out but with no follow up. The more Kristin's finger rotated the more Sakeena's limbs locked as her lower half started to burn, she could feel her thighs getting wet.

"You ready?" Kirstin asked, reaching for the beads while Sakeena nodded, pressing her knees together as the tingling sensation weakened he. With the beads in hand, Kirstin knelt on the bed and slowly guided the long tip to replace where her finger had been inside Sakeena, watching as her anus opened up and wrapped around the first large orb before it disappeared.

"Ohhh!"

Sakeena's mouth dropped as her eyebrows raised, almost looking as if she was in pain. Her gasps grew heavier as she crawled on her hands to get closer, wrapping her arms around Kirstin's bare leg. Kirstin fed more of the beads into Sakeena, admiring how her curvy backside swayed. Kirstin was so focused on feeding the beads into her partner she didn't expect feeling something soft press against her labia. "What are you-oh! ohhhh" Kirstin nearly doubled over when the wet touch of fabric slipped in between her sex. she looked down and saw Sakeena's face buried in between her legs, her tongue dragging along Kirstin's panties before pushing them against her pussy, making it send shock waves of pleasure throughout her pelvis.

Overcome with excitement, Kirstin pushed two more orbs in, the sudden sensation of something so big pushing into Sakeena making her squeal. Kirstin almost apologized but then she felt Sakeena's hands grip her buttocks, using it for leverage as she pressed her tongue further into Kirstin's womanhood, soaking up the mesh cotton of her thong and sucking up her natural juices that leaked out.

With the beads inside, Sakeena's pelvis quivered, excited from so much stimulation. The buildup of pressure became so much Sakeena had to stop licking Kirstin in between her legs and collapsed on the bed. "Oh Baby, oh baby right there." she said in a high pitched moan.

Without oral pleasure, Kirstin was able to focus her attention on the barn outside their room just in time to see two figures enter the barn dressed in long coats. One of them was a tall man in his late 30s with neatly cropped brown hair and the other was Rebecca Scanlan. "Shit, it's her." she said, dropping the end of the beads and letting the last sphere dangle in the air, giving Sakeena a small silicone tail.

"Fuck! Kirstin please don't do this to me." she pouted, stretching her body out as she grinded her hips on the bed. "Fuck I think I'm about to explode." the abrupt stop in her anal pleasure had Sakeena's lower lips aching so much she could barely move, swollen to the point that even brushing them them against the bed hurt.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll be right back just let me check on where they are going." Kirstin said, turning around to quickly peak outside the door. What she didn't expect was for Sakeena to grab the back of her thong, testing its durability as it stretched so much the front of the thong pushed into Kirstin's womanhood. Grunting, she tried to take another step, looking around the door to see Rebecca checking in at the desk.

"Kiiiirstiiin pleease.." Sakeena begged, using her strength to pull harder.

Kirstin winced as her thong disappeared in between her lower lips, the pressure bringing a sharp pain at first but then it pressed hard over her clit and had Kirstin's knees pressed together as her panties became soaked again. "Ohhh S-sakeena j-ust let me." she said as she took another step, There as a loud ripping sound and then an explosion of pain that shot in between Kirstin's legs as her thong ripped. "FUUUCK!" she shouted as she stumbled outside, the air in the room blowing over her naked lower half, cooling the sweat and translucent juice that dripped from her.

Through a blurry haze, Kirstin could see Rebecca and her partner, along with the other people in the barn staring with amusement at the wet naked blond standing in the room. Kirstin's hair was a mess, hanging over her face and her stomach expanded and collapsed from all the stimulation. Instantly, Kirstin's face became warm when she realized she was naked and criss-crossed her arms over her body. Her face turned redder when she felt her natural lubricant soak her hand and heard several men whistle.

"Someone's Having fun," Josephine said, drawing out laughter from the others.

Kirstin saw Rebecca smirking at her and felt her size shrink, so many strangers seeing her in a loss of control. She faked laughter as she backed into her door and said, "I-i-t's our t-thing...sorry." before turning away and covering her eyes. "oh my god oh my god they saw me!"

"Baby" Sakeena whispered as she grabbed Kirstin and pulled her close. "Everyone sees everyone here, you look so fucking hot, don't be ashamed.

Sakeena's words forced Kirstin to look down and see how she glowed, biting her lip as she leaned in to slide her tongue against Kirstin's sex once more, loosening the tension in her body. Kirstin forgot all about her job, instead returning to feeding the last of the anal beads into Sakeena before grabbing the ring at the end and slowly pulling it out. Sakeena broke contact with Kirstin as she gasped, fingered pressing into the mattress as her entire body spasmed, a chill spreading over her as her anus widened with each bead leaving her. Her voice cracked while her pelvic floor tingled.

Sakeena bent forward, ass sticking up more, slipping her own fingers in between her own wet pussy, soothing the aching pain in between her legs. She closed her eyes, to savor the happiness in having a partner who enjoyed pleasuring her beyond intercourse and who understood the joy in going slow, letting the orbs pull apart her opening just enough to slide back out. As the last one exited, Sakeena's toes curled while she rubbed her clitoris harder, voice cracking right before she let out a high pitched squeal that had Kirstin blushing for fear of people outside hearing Sakeena's screams.

Sakeena let out another wail, almost as if she was in tears as her stomach collapsed and expanded, the remaining tremors from her climax making her thighs ripple as she sat up and gestured for Kirstin to lay with her. The moment Kirstin lay on top of Sakeena was when she became soaked in her lover's sweat. Sakeena kissed Kirstin hard,

"Sounds like you two had fun." the deep voice of a man said as he poked his head inside.

Both Kirstin and Sakeena gasped, sliding their legs against one another for cover. Kirstin grabbed Sakeena's hands to cover her exposed buttocks. Turning around, Sakeena saw a naked man standing next to the naked Rebecca Scanlan. Around her head was a white furry hood with two rabbit ears sticking out. Around her neck was a black leather collar with a leash that the man held in his hands. Rebecca's hands had white paws as gloves. Her hourglass form looked fit, wide hips, waist and thighs with a solid stomach showing off her abs. Kirstin could spot some cellulite just where Rebecca's backside could be seen, along with a cotton white tail sticking out from between her rear cheeks. "Can we join you?"

Kirstin could feel her lip quivering has her face turned red, burying it in Sakeena's breasts for protection. She hated being seen naked in public and especially didn't like being objectified by a straight male staring at two women after sex.

"Sure, can we have a moment to ourselves and mentally prepare?" Sakeena asked. Before Kirstin could look at her with shock, the man agreed and took Rebecca out of the room. Sakeena leaned close to whisper in Kirstins' ear, "He's being rude interrupting our after care. Just get my purse."

Sakeena's arms loosened to let Kirstin slide off the bed and push the purse within Sakeena's reach. She grabbed her smartphone and turned on the video camera, flipping it so the lens faced upward. She rearranged the contents of her purse so it could aim towards the door where Rebecca would be standing. "Whatever happens, we can't let them move out of that spot."

"How do we convince them to do that?"

Sakeena's lips spread into an open smile as her finger traced Kirstin's pelvis. "You lay down and i give you one of the best orgasms you've had in a while." she swung her legs around to step out of bed. Her body shined under the light of the room, still wet from her scene. Kirstin tried to relax although she refused to uncover her body with her hands.

"You can come in now." Sakeena said, stepping aside to let the man bring Rebecca in. he was already half erect, his cock bouncing with each step. When Rebecca entered, she had her hands in front of her, fingers flexed downward while she hopped like a bunny, the loose flesh on her curvy body jiggling with each bounce. "And who is this?" Sakeena asked

"This is my pet rabbit." he said. "I'm Angel."

"Ursula" Sakeena said, "And this is my partner Diana." she gestured to Kirstin.

Kirstin just waved with her fingers, raising a leg to hide the moist spot between her legs. Thankfully Rebecca took the attention, her mouth hung open as she twitched her nose, getting on her knees as she hopped towards Sakeena, her breasts still swinging against each other even as she stopped. Rebecca made tiny squeaking noises which was what Kirstin imagined was supposed to be what rabbits sounded like. Sakeena chuckled as she pet the "rabbit" and looked at Angel. "is it okay if we use the bed?"

"Not at all, I was going to stand anyhow." he said as he jerked on the leash to pull Rebecca back near him. "Come here."

Rebecca smiled as her head whipped towards him, crawling on her knees as she ran her hands against his thighs. "Bunny want a carrot?" he asked.

Both Kirstin and Sakeena had to turn away, giving each other a hard kiss to stifle the laughter that was about to escape their lips. Sakeena's body rubbing against Kirstin helped guide her back in the mood, taking her mind off of the discomfort of being watched as she tasted her mouth again. That didn't last long as Sakeena slithered down Kirstin, dragging her nails against her ribs before sliding them across her hips.

Looking up, Kirstin could see Angel standing in front of Rebecca, letting her sniff her "bunny" nose at his hardened cock. He wasn't looking at her, instead he smiled as he gazed at Kirstin. Feeling her face get warm, she cupped her hands over her sex, not wanting to be part of his voyeuristic enjoyment. Kirstin was actually surprised that Rebecca wasn't offended at this blatant disinterest in her.

"Shh.. it's okay." Sakeena whispered, pulling Kirstins' hands away so she could kiss her womanhood. "Relax, and enjoy our show."

Kirstin's eyes raised and it took every impulse she had not to look away in disgust as she saw Rebecca wrap her lips around Angel's cock and begin bobbing her head back and forth. Heterosexual sex was not something she ever wanted to see up close, let alone a foot away from her, but Angel seemed happy with his audience, or his show, and Kirstin reluctantly indulged him so he wouldn't look into Sakeena's purse.

Exacerbating Kirstin's discomfort was watching Rebecca, such a beautiful woman who held a good career and was oblivious to the fact that she was about to have her career sabotaged. There was nothing wrong with dressing up as a rabbit and going down on her partner, but Kirstin knew the footage of Rebecca's cotton tailed ass jiggling as she made gagging noises would be used to shame her. Nothing could stop Dominic from releasing that tape and destroying Rebecca's life.

"Oh ohhhhh." Kirstin cooed, eyes widening as she felt Sakeena's warm tongue pushing against the inner folds of her labia. Kirstin could feel breasts start to ache Sakeena's tongue drove her blood mad as her tongue slid between Kirstin's legs and over her clitoris, making Kirstin wrap her legs around Sakeena's neck as she threw her head back to cry out. "OHHH FUCK!"

Angel and Rebecca's heads instantly turned to Kirstin, both of them hungry to take in the pleasure of another. Kirstin saw both eyes on her and wanted to turn her head, completely ashamed that she was about to lose control in front of them. Tightening her pelvic floor, Kirstin tried to hold back the magnetic pressure she felt in her womanhood, but Sakeena was far too used to knowing how to make her lover reach her plateau. Her tongue tilted sideways as it circled inside of Kirstin while her hand hovered over her clitoris, tickling the nerves with just the faintest touch.

With her hand over her face but peeking in between her fingers, Kirstin could see Rebecca's hair bouncing in the air as Angel thrust his hips harder into her. His growled as his entire body locked up, opening his mouth as he began to moan. As if in sync, Rebecca removed her mouth but kept it open as her hand slid back and forth over Angel's cock. The tip of his penis was dark red, shining from being coated under her saliva. With one more groan, Kirstin saw his essence shoot out in a long thick stream and cover Rebecca's face. She made a teeny squeaking noise of excitement as she pretended to shake her "tail" while licking up her lover's cum.