Blood & Magic Ch. 19

Story Info
Kirstin must prove to her Priscus she is family.
6.2k words
4.5
1.8k
2
0

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priscus De Le Croix instructed Kirstin to park by the docks and to wait in her car. She parked near a pier behind a large container. While she waited, she tried to spot the freight that Elizabeth may have resided in. Her eyes scanned various metal containers, listening for any sound of movement or a voice. A knock on the passenger side door startled her. Elizabeth stood outside wearing tight black slacks. Hanging over them were the shirt tails of a dark red longsleeve V-neck top under a brown leather jacket. Her fire-red hair was tied back into a high-ponytail.

"Good evening Miss Delaney." She said as she opened the passenger door. She examined Kirstin from her head to her feet, "Didn't bother to change I see."

"My wardrobe is a bit limited, it was this or a dress and leather jacket with a shuriken-shaped hole in it."

De Le Croix's head tipped back as she laughed, the volume making Kirstin wince, "If ye were alive when I was, such a tale would've earned my respect." She tilted her head forward, "Let's go deary. We have a lot of learnin to do."

"Where are we going?"

"MGM Grand Detroit. Ye know where that is?"

Kirstin nodded as she put her car in drive. "Teaching me how to play poker?"

"Not quite, but ye will practice how to read the room."

Kirstin nodded but did not speak. She had questions and yet, she didn't know what protocol was acceptable talking to a Priscus. She knew about the Masquerade and breaking those rules could mean death. What other rules did she need to know of?

"So." De Le Croix broke the silence once Kirstin drove towards the expressway, "Priscus Watkins thinks we're family. What has she told you?"

"That we're...passionate?"

De Le Croix smirked, "What did she actually say?"

"We're hedonists."

"I may have disagreed, but seein ye make two mortals flee with their drawers soiled seems to prove Priscus Watkins' point."

Kirstin kept her eyes locked on the road, gripping the steering wheel as she tried to block the memory. De Le Croix continued, "Yes we are driven by our passions, but that is how we survive."

"Are we dying?" Kirstin looked away from the road for a moment.

"On the contrary, some believe we're one of the largest of the other clans." De Le Croix held her palms upward, "Perhaps passionate also means impulsive. But the point of our seductive nature, is we believe the best way to hunt, is to make our prey come to us."

Kirstin recalled her previous hunting experiences, "I must have been doing them wrong. It felt like work, like I was the one pursuing them."

"Don't' beat yerself up deary. Yer new to this. What matters is that ye can feed without killin mortals and breakin the Masquerade. That's why we're going out tonight."

"Why the MGM casino?"

"The glamour of spendin away one's savings for a fortune excites mortals, which means they be more susceptible to behavin in other risky ways. It be good practice for ye to capitalize on their passions if ye

Be one of my kin."

"And if I'm not?" Kirstin bit her lip, it was hard to manage her anxiety when she lacked the ability to breathe. Her body seemed to respond in other ways.

"Then Priscus Watkins better find another clan to lend ye too, but she'll still owe me a favor." De Le Croix waited for Kirstin to glance at her before speaking again, "Ye might owe me somethin as well for my time Miss Delaney."

"Looks like I'll be owing the vampires in Michigan for the rest of my..." she realized she no longer lived.

De Le Croix's laughter unsettled Kirstin, "Trust me Delaney, spending eternity paying boons to vampires may be more unpleasant than meetin yer Final Death."

MGM Grand Casino was located in Detroit and was one of three casino hotels in Michigan. Kirstin's only experience of it was one police charity ball that was held there. She and Alan kept each other company at the bar while other members on the force blew their money at the poker tables. She knew it was something that happened in the past, but thinking about the memory had her wonder how long ago that was.

As soon as she followed Elizabeth into the casino, Kirstin halted once she was bombarded with a barrage of noise. Beeps and chimes from slot machines mixed with loud chatter at every table. She heard waitstaff request drink orders, dealers running their tables, and patrons cheering all at once.

"What's wrong?" Elizabeth asked.

"My head...it's all so loud." Kirstin covered her ears.

"Close yer eyes, take a moment to focus on my voice. We kindred have heightened senses, which take time to adjust in crowded settings." She spoke in a soft tone.

Kirstin processed her words, using her voice as a beacon to block out the noise. She opened her eyes once the sound of the casino died down. She surveyed the parameter, noting how every table and aisle were populated with mortals. "How do we hunt in a place like this? No one wants to be bothered."

"Ye have a lot to learn childe." Elizabeth winked and led Kirstin inside. "A hunter must know where to find the right spot." She glanced at the casino floor and said, "Yer right, we could try talkin to people at a table but why work harder when we can work smart?"

Elizabeth led Kirstin through the casino and to the east side of the building where the sports betting lounge was located. The lounge included a bar with three giant flatscreen tvs hanging on the walls. Opposite side of the bar were three rows of leather reclining seats. On one flatscreen played a basketball game, the other a mixed martial arts bout.

"So what do we do?" Kirstin asked as she took a headcount of mortals in the room. Two old men sat at the bar flirting with the bartender, a woman in her 40s who avoided eye contact. Sitting in the reclining seats were a half dozen mortals, most of them were men in their 30s and in the back row sat a couple who shared a seat.

"Yer a predator, I want ye to find prey and I want ye to learn to wait before actin on your urges."

"That won't be hard, I can't say that I feel them." Kirstin wrinkled her nose at the predominately male room. She went to the bar and turned to Elizabeth, "I was going to get a drink but I don't have any-"

Elizabeth waved her hand, "It's on me deary. It's a good instinct, ye don't want to just stand in the doorway."

Kirstin ordered a Miller Lite, while Elizabeth ordered a double of Rum and coke. While they waited for Elizabeth's drink, one of the men at the bar, a man in khaki shorts and a black polo shirt turned to Kirstin. "Ladies, care to join us?"

Kirstin saw the red in his face and identified the three empty pint glasses that attributed to his color. She instantly grabbed Elizabeth's hand and squeezed it, "We're good thanks."

Elizabeth took her drink and glanced at Kirstin's hand around hers. She let Kirstin lead her away from the bar. "Bold move Delaney."

"Sorry, I panicked." Kirstin released Elizabeth's hand.

"Don't be. They would have gotten the way, you have your priorities." Her pale cheeks turned from white to a light pink before she drank from her glass.

"Damn, I forgot to do my...blush thing." Kirstin glanced down at her sallow skin. She closed her eyes, squeezing them tight to activate her own camouflage.

"It'll come naturally the more ye do it. It's almost a nuisance, we feed to exist and yet we must expend what we feed in order to hunt." She found a high-rise table in the back of the room and stood by. "Now then, who do ye see?"

Kirstin pressed the bottle to her mouth and used the base as her pointer, "Her."

Elizabeth observed a woman sitting in the lap of a man who appeared to be at least ten years older. Her exposed arms were wrapped around him, her blonde hair styled into curls. She wore a short, black cocktail dress to show off her thighs. Her full lips were coated in dark red lipstick. She had no reservations about nibbling at her lover's ear lobe and neck.

"Pretty. But how will ye handle him?"

Kirstin's grip around her bottle tightened as she sized up the person touching the shoulder of what was hers. The man's black hair had been gelled so that it was spiked. He had on a black longsleeve button up and faded blue jeans. In his large hand was a glass of whiskey. She watched his other hand massage the woman's inner thighs. She could hear him commenting on the MMA fight. Both of them were women, one who had her opponent pinned against the cage. With her focus on his face, she picked up on his conversation.

"Damn, they're just going to be up against the cage for the whole fight. They can't hit as hard as men so they're just going to wrestle."

"Oooh I want to hit him." Kirstin whispered.

"Easy deary. This could be a great chance for ye to test your skills and see if ye are truly a member of my family."

"How?"

Elizabeth winked, "We are skilled in seduction, but we also know how to fight. Our strength is another known talent among the undead."

Kirstin remembered Melissa's reaction to how she had handled the hunter. A smile spread across her face when she thought about the man's comment again. "Follow me." She said. She widened her smile and sat in the recliner next to the couple. The woman glanced at her and nodded to her partner. "So you think women aren't as strong as men?" Kirstin asked.

The man turned and looked back at the high-top. "How did-were you both listening to us?"

Kirstin saw how far away their table was and grit her teeth. "Er...just overheard you as we passed by."

He rolled his eyes, "Ya gonna report me? Gonna get me cancelled 'cause I said something 'sexist'?" his voice dropped as he rolled his eyes.

Kirstin shook her head, "Not at all. I was admiring your girlfriend's dress and heard what you said is all." She waited for his girlfriend to make eye contact so he would notice her smile at his partner.

"I mean, I'm all for women in the workforce, but when it comes to that." He pointed to the screen, "They just aren't as strong as men. Sorry if that makes me sexist." He sipped his whiskey and observed Elizabeth standing behind Kirstin, "So you both like MMA?"

"She does." Elizabeth rolled her eyes, "I'm stuck watching it because I don't have a choice." Kirstin noticed Elizabeth changed her accent, mimicking one similar to the Midwestern accent she herself spoke in.

"So you've watched enough fights you know I'm right." He shrugged.

Kirstin forced a smile, noticing the frown on his girlfriends' face and wanting to ease tension. "Compared to some yes. But, there are a few exceptions."

"Such as?"

Kirstin turned her palms up and said, "I'm not a fighter, but I can give men a run for their money."

"It's true." Elizabeth rubbed Kirstin's arm. "You should see her at the gym." She watched the man smile watching her grip Kirstin's bicep, biting her lip and leaning close to Kirstin's ear.

"You mentioned money."

Kirstin smiled, "Money or...something else..." she flashed a grin at his partner, "What's your name?"

The man's partner also took note of Elizabeth's flirtation. The smiles at her helped calm the anxiety she felt when they first approached. "Amy." She said.

"You're cute Amy. Dominique." She turned to Elizabeth, "This is my partner Erica."

"Hello." Elizabeth said as she extended her hand to Amy.

The man intercepted Amy's handshake to shake Elizabeth's hand instead. "Chris." He looked from Amy to Kirstin and back again, "You both lesbians?"

Kirstin looked to Elizabeth, who nodded. "Why do you ask?"

"Maybe we could make things interesting." He gave Amy a soft pat on her backside, drawing a giggle from her.

"Maybe we could." Kirstin mused, "I do like Amy's dress. How about if I can prove I'm stronger than you, I get her dress. If not, then...." She raised her eyebrows.

Chris looked at Amy. She turned away to hide her blushing face. He curled his lip and said, "If I win, you both have to fuck me."

Kirstin had to bite the inside of her cheek to avoid sneering. Elizabeth spared her by saying, "Deal."

Chris blinked in surprise, Amy hit him in the shoulder, 'Babe." She whispered, "What are you doing?"

"Shh. I got this baby. We can finally try that thing we always wanted to do." He muttered, brushing her chin. "Alright, I'll let you pick the contest."

"Arm wrestling." Kirstin said and pointed to the high-top. "We'll do it over there. If I win, I get her dress, if you win...then we fuck you." She was glad she was dead, making it easier to say without feeling nauseous.

"Deal." Chris shook Kirstin's hand. He squeezed it hard, she squeezed back. Hard enough that he pulled his hand back and massaged his fingers. "Damn. This will be interesting."

Kirstin and Elizabeth left their seats. Elizabeth pulled Kirstin close to whisper, "Good start. I want ye to concentrate on what you want. Use that to guide your use your vitae to power you."

Kirstin wasn't quite sure how she could "guide" her blood. She did remember the last time she used her strength, it was in a fight for her unlife. Although the stakes were less high, she knew that her needs were of utmost importance. She had never had sex with a man in her life either. She had no plans to start in her unlife.

Chris slammed his elbow on the table and said, "Let's do this." He locked eyes with Kirstin while Amy massaged his shoulders. She tried to smile, her confidence managed by sipping back all of her long island.

Kirstin joined him and shifted her weight into the table and gripped his hand. "You ready?"

"Fuck yeah I am." Chris chuckled, his face turning a darker red as he laughed at how serious Kirstin appeared. "Just say the word.

"Go." Kirstin squeezed Chris' hand. She almost lost balance as he bent his wrist and forced hers down. She kept eye contact and remembered what she wanted. At first, she thought of Amy's dress and stripping her in public. She thought how hot it would be to rip it off her body, leaving her standing in the casino in her undergarments. She would love to parade Amy around, watching her blush and cover up her body. Kirstin felt pressure build from within her, thinking of taking Amy and sinking her fangs into her pussy and how divine shame-fueled blood was.

Confident he had won, Chris was preoccupied with boasting that he would be fucking two lesbian women, not realizing the solid surface he was touching was Kirstin's grip tightening as she countered his strength. He registered her smile and looked, noticing both of their hands were still in midair. He tried to force her hand down, but it felt like his hand was suspended in water, an unstoppable force capitalizing on his immobilized movement.

Amy went to sip more of her drink, slurping only water as she watched Kirstin slowly guide her arm back up to the neutral start point. It was when Kirstin smiled and forced Chris' hand in the opposite direction that Amy felt sick to her stomach. The grin on this woman's face showed patience, she didn't want to force Chris hand down, she wanted him to know she was strong enough to control him, to move however she felt like moving it. Sweat fell down his face as he felt every muscle in his forearm tighten. His body was drenched by the time Kirstin brought his hand down on the table.

"Fuck!" he pulled his wrist away and massaged it, "how did you do that?" Amy covered her chest as she hid behind Chris.

"What can I say? Lots of time in the gym." Kirstin zeroed in on Amy's body, "Okay hon, time for a little show."

Amy hit Chris' shoulder, "You idiot! How the hell could you lose like that?"

Chris recoiled, his face turning purple, "I don't fucking know!" he looked at her and laughed, "Sorry babe, looks like you gotta strip."

"Fuck you!" Amy hit Chris again, "Your stupid girl on girl fantasy is what made you bet my dignity!"

"You said you'd always wanted to do it with a woman, I thought you'd like doing it with two!"

"I said I'd be open to sleeping with a woman, not stripping in public!" Although Amy was smiling, she had raised her voice and she shook her head.

Elizabeth touched Kirstin's arm, "Why don't we have her give us a private show?"

"I'd prefer that." Amy said, she signed and fixed her hair. "I need a drink if I'm going to do this."

"Sure." Chris said in a quiet tone, he was looking at the table, eyes glazed over.

"Don't feel bad," Elizabeth touched his hand, "I was thinking we could watch in your room if you have one."

He watched Elizabeth wink at him and felt his cock stir. He still felt angry at losing, but if what was implied was that they would all go back to his room, then the night would not be wasted. "Let's do it." He slammed his hands on the table and pointed to their drinks, "Finish those up ladies, I'm buying the next round.

Kirstin realized making Amy strip in the casino was not the most subtle way to uphold the masquerade. She wondered how Elizabeth might reprimand her, but while they waited for Chris to buy them all drinks, she continued flirting with Kirstin while she made small talk with Amy. She was a grad student at Wayne State University studying nursing. Chris was a realtor who met Amy on Tinder. Kirstin let Elizabeth do the talking, observing how a vampire played the part of a living mortal. She watched as Amy smiled more at Elizabeth touching Kirsin's waist. Amy made more eye contact with Kirstin every time she and Elizabeth slid their legs against each other.

"So how long have you two been together?" Amy asked Kirstin. She followed Amy's eyes as they focused on her chest.

Kirstin held Elizabeth's hand against her chest and said, "A long time. Long enough to know how it's important to introduce a little spice to keep a relationship interesting."

Chris turned around and handed Elizabeth and Kirstin their drinks, "You found the right couple then." With his hands free, her wrapped it around Amy, "We've been talking about spicing up our sex life for a while."

Amy made sure to look at Kirstin before kissing Chris. "Let's go" she said, "Time to pay up."

Chris booked a king-sized suite. The amenities included a large bed and couch positioned by the window. The shades were down, blocking the lights of the city from outside. Amy led everyone inside. Kirstin heard the door close behind her.

"Make yourselves comfortable." Chris said.

Elizabeth and Kirstin sat at the edge of the bed. Amy stood next to Chris, hugging herself with each hand touching the opposite elbow.

"Well...time to pay up." Kirstin said

"Go on baby." Chris whispered as he gave Amy a soft pat on her ass.

"Why don't you sit back and watch?" Elizabeth pointed to the couch. She stood up from the bed and guided Amy to stand in front of Kirstin.

Chris smiled and took another swig of his whiskey as he walked to the couch. "I don't feel so bad for losing."

"Just enjoy the show." Elizabeth said as she touched Amy's shoulders. Kirstin followed her lead by standing up and tracing Amy's collarbone.

Amy had trouble making eye contact, yet, the feeling of two beautiful women touching her while Chris watched made her smile at all of the attention. She felt something pinch the zipper to her dress. The back parted and she stiffened, feeling the air in the room seep into her opened dress. Kirstin grabbed the front and pulled the top down while Elizabeth pulled the back. Amy wondered why Chris' loss meant she had to lose something and she gasped when she felt her dress get pulled off her body.

A white laced bralette covered her chest, the center dipping low to form a V-shape in between her small breasts. Her skin was paler than the white garment, showing the outline of her dark nipples underneath. The bralette ended just above her naval. She was thin, with her waist widened into a hour-glass shape, soft tummy protruding out, hanging slightly over the lace waistband of her white floral bikini panties with pink flowers printed on them. Kirstin could make out the shape of her love handles. It was clear the tight skirt acted as shapewear, as well as the cream mesh stockings that ran up past her knee. The loose folds of her thighs spilled out from the top. From behind, Kirstin admired the round, slightly flat shape of Amy's bottom, held in place from her tiny undergarments.

12