Blood & Magic Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a body." Kirstin said in a breathy whisper.

Amy's face turned pink as she looked to the floor, "Th-thanks."

Elizabeth bent down and forced Amy to step out of her dress. She looked to the left and noticed Chris sitting in the couch with his legs spread wide. He had unzipped his jeans and was fondling the outside of his black underwear. She noticed a bulge emerge from underneath. He made eye contact with Elizabeth and raised his eyebrows.

"You ever been with a woman?" Kirstin whispered to Amy.

Amy shook her head, biting her lip as she felt Kirstin's chin touch her neck.

"Do you want to?"

Amy nodded.

"Fuck yeah she does!" Chris blurted out. He stood up and pushed his jeans all the way down. Amy smiled nervously. Kirstin clenched her jaw, fighting the impulse to push Chris out the window so she could take her prey.

Elizabeth noted the anger in her eyes and made a come-hither gesture to Chris with her finger. "Come here stud."

"That's right." He muttered as he approached Elizabeth, flaunting his erection held down by his boyshorts. "You want it don't you?"

Elizabeth pressed her finger to his lips, "Shhh. Don't speak, relax. Let me lead."

Kirstin saw Chris' smile fade and his arms go limp. He walked into Elizabeth's embrace. Kirstin returned to Amy and gave her an open mouthed kiss. She heard Amy moan as her tongue explored the inside of her mouth. In private, Kirstin could finally do what she wanted, hands grabbing Amy's ass, pulling the back of her panties to reveal her plump cheeks, nails digging into the soft flesh and pulling her close. Kirstin broke the kiss and asked, "Did you like that?"

Amy smiled, her face and neck turning a light pink shade. 'Mhmmm.." she pushed Kirstin to the bed. She noticed Chris was pinned in the corner of the room, a smile on his face while Elizabeth grinded against him. Amy frowned, noting the look of ecstasy on his face.

"Hey." Kirstin touched her chin and forced her to make eye contact. "Don't worry about them. Look at me." She fixated on Amy's blue eyes, widening her own to entrance her. The pain in Amy's face shifted and she stared at Kirstin in awe. She felt weightless as Kirstin pulled her onto the bed, spooning her from behind. Kirstin slid one hand around Amy's waist and the other down her panties.

Although in a trance, Amy responded to Kirstin's kisses on the back of her neck and her fingers teasing her pussy. Kirstin heard Amy gasp and felt her own pressure between her legs. Kirstin raised her left leg so she could grind against Amy's ass. Kirstin slipped her middle and index fingers inside Amy, evoking a cry once they curled inside of her.

"Do you like that?"

Amy nodded, her hand reaching back to unbutton the top of Kirstin's jeans. Kirstin felt her zipper part before Amy's hand slipped down her underwear. Kirstin had already activated her body, allowing the caress of Amy's fingers to evoke pleasure from Kirstin. She growled and thrust harder inside Amy.

"Does he fuck you like this?"

Amy smiled, shaking her head as she bit her lip. Kirstin's fingers slipped effortlessly inside and out, pressure built from Amy's core. "No....better." she whispered.

Kirstin saw a vein around the side of Amy's neck. Kirstin checked the corner, noting that Elizabeth was also kissing Chris. Kirstin turned back and sunk her fangs into Amy. She made a soft cry, arching her back and pushing her ass harder into Kirstin. The thrust of her hand made a loud smacking noise each time her fingers slammed back into Amy. The pleasure overwhelmed her and she gave up trying to please Kirstin, removing her hand from Kirstin's panties and grabbing her thigh as she was brought closer to the edge. Kirstin pressed her palm over Amy's clit and felt a thick jet of liquid fill her hand.

Kirstin's eyes rolled, Amy's blood tasted the sweetest she had ever had. Her sexual enjoyment and shyness mixed well. Kirstin growled at the energy that filled her, feeling her own undergarments get wet from making a mortal woman climax in front of her boyfriend. In her lust-filled frenzy, Kirstin remembered too much would risk death, and she forced herself to pull her fangs free.

"Why'd you st-mmmm." Amy felt Kirstin's tongue, another wet sensation that made her sex quiver. Her head throbbed as every muscle in her body relaxed. It felt like she had five more long island ice teas and her lower half felt like she had sat in water. The room spun, she anticipated it was from the rush of endorphins. She rolled on her back, smiling up at Kirstin, who moved to let her lay down. Kirstin gave her one more kiss and Amy giggled as she closed her eyes.

Kirstin rose from the bed and heard Chris moan. Elizabeth licked his neck and her face twisted as she stuck her tongue out, "Ugh he, went overboard with the Axe body spray." She whispered.

Kirstin watched Elizabeth maneuver Chris onto the bed, his erection had hardened, the top of the head sticking out from the waistband of his now soiled underwear. Elizabeth pointed to the bathroom and followed Kirstin inside. The towels had not been touched, but the contents of Amy's makeup bag was scattered over the counter.

After she closed the door, Elizabeth leaned up against the wall. "Well done Miss Delaney."

Kirstin wanted to speak but she had to lean onto the bathroom counter, "I feel..weird."

"How so?"

"I'm dizzy...like drunk."

"Ah yes." Elizabeth looked through the crack of the door at the now sleeping Amy, noticing a large circular stain on the bedsheet. "She was poundin her drink pretty hard during the arm wrestling. That be another effect of feedin, we experience whatever substances mortals ingest."

"How come you aren't drunk?" Kirstin asked as she regained her balance.

"I can hold my liquor, even when I wasn't undead. I have to say the arm wrestling was a nice touch."

"It was? I just was trying to get her clothes. Sorry I didn't think to suggest following them here."

"Yer still learning. I hope ye realize how waitin for the pleasure reaps greater rewards. Not only do ye have a whole wardrobe, but we got a meal out of this as well."

"A whole wardrobe?" Kirstin raised her eyebrow.

Elizabeth flashed her teeth in a wide smile, "We have two passed out mortals who be wealthy enough to splurge on a suite like this. We'll never see them again, which means we can take all that we want." She looked back at the luggage that was placed in the corner, three large travel bags. "Nice pick of mortals."

"She was the only woman in the lounge, it felt easy." Kirstin shrugged.

"Was it?" Elizabeth moved closer to Kirstin as they stared at their blurred reflections in the mirror, "Or did something else draw you to her?"

"She was gorgeous..." Kirstin closed her eyes and thought about Amy's taste." I thought about what you said, "I wanted her dress....then I wanted her....and I wanted him dead."

"Because?"

"Because he was acting like she was his and she wasn't."

"That's right...she was yours. You desired her and you took her in a way that was patient so that the right moment came up."

Kirstin ran her hands down her sides and over her crotch, "Fuck...I loved making her cum right in front of him." Instead of the rough surface of her denim jeans she borrowed, Kirstin felt wet cotton. She realized that her jeans were still undone, exposing a pair of purple panties with unicorns printed on them. She turned away from Elizaebth and zipped her pants, "Um...sorry. I got excited."

Elizabeth touched Kirstin's shoulder, "Do not apologize for feedin yer desires childe. Ye took yer time instead of taking her right there in the lounge." She waited for Kirstin to face her again, "I saw you use the gift, the way she looked at you before you Kissed her. Did you mean to do that?"

"I don't know...I just like the way mortals look at me that way, I feel better taking them when they are in a trance." Kirstin looked at Elizabeth's eyes, "You seemed to be able to do it too. You told him what to do."

Elizabeth nodded. "I can, it's a more powerful form of seduction. You can learn it too with practice. Cousin."

"Cousin..."Kirstin looked at her reflection, "Does that mean I'm "

"A Succubus. A member of the Daeva clan. Yes, it's clear, your instincts be similar to many in our family. Which means my night was not wasted." She pulled open the bathroom door, "Come on, let's gather up their things and leave before they wake up. Ye continue to impress me Miss Delaney, I think ye might have more uses than I imagined."

***

The MGM hotel manager finished clipping the tag with the name Martin on his maroon jacket. He was a Black man with short hair and a neatly trimmed mustache. He had just logged into his computer at the front desk when he heard a rustling noise moving toward him. He looked up and his mouth dropped.

Storming up to the front desk were Chris and Amy, both of them clad in their bedsheets that they held over their bodies. Chris' nostrils flared, his face coated with sweat as he huffed. Amy shrank behind him, looking around the lobby in concern of being seen.

"Can I help you?" Martin asked looking to his left or right for any other staff he could call for help.

"We were fucking robbed!" Chris's voice echoed throughout the lobby, drawing the attention of a few hotel clerks nearby.

"What?" Martin's eyes widened.

"Two fucking lesbians stole our money and our clothes!"

"Okay sir, please lower your voice." Martin closed his eyes to shield them from Chris' spit.

Chris slammed his fist on the desk, "I'm not fucking lowering my voice! I want the cops to arrest those fucking bitches and I want my stuff back!"

"Chris keep it down, people are staring!" Amy's cheeks burned when she noticed people entering the lobby upon noticing them.

"I don't give a fuck!" Chris was no longer looking at anyone, he continued to shout, "If I don't get everything back I am suing every body here! The service sucked and now this shit happens to me!?"

Martin had already made eye contact with security on standby. Once they arrived, he looked at the sheets, and noticed a large dark stain on the sheet Amy wore. "Excuse me...is that...is that what I think it is?" he exclaimed.

Amy followed his finger to the stain and she shrieked. "No! That's not pee that's...that's...um..Oh my god how is this happening?!"

"Get that out of the lobby what the hell is matter with you two!?" Martin snapped his fingers

Amy and Chris tried to back away from two security guards that advanced towards them. They failed to see two other guards behind grab their sheets.

"NOOO!!" Amy squealed before she spun around as her sheet was ripped from her arms. Chris also spun as his bedsheet was pulled, allowing his soft cock to flap in between his legs. Amy screamed as she felt her ass jiggle now that it had been freed. She heard the gasps of other customers seeing her naked body. Amy crossed one hand over her cleanshaven pussy and an arm around her breasts.

"Fuck!" Chris kept his large hands over his penis and tried to hide behind his blushing girlfriend. Martin tried not to laugh at how quick his angry bravado melted away once he tried to cover his shame. "Babe cover me!"

"What?! No cover me! Be a man for fuck sakes!" Amy shrieked. She saw people hold up their smartphones and she lifted one leg to better hide her pussy and her curvy belly. "Don't take my picture! Someone please get us a robe!"

Much to their horror, Amy and Chris were exposed as security escorted them to the back room, pinning their arms behind their backs so that their naked bodies were on display. In hours, a video of them being disrobed in public went viral. They were dubbed "Naked Kyle and Karen."

***

Jessica Hillier waited by the front desk of the police department. She checked her watch a third time, wondering where her now released prisoner was. She had given Jessica specific details that were proof she was at the Hospital that nigh/t. What Hillier was doing, what was being done to her, and most important, what Kirstin looked like. She needed to know what else the woman named Vicki knew. She insisted to officer Galton and the other officers that she was not a threat and would escort her home. Since she was naked, Hillier offered Vicki clothes she had in her locker.

Hillier was about to check on Vicki when she heard a bathroom door swing open. Wearing tennis shoes, Vicki strut towards the front desk with her prison outfit folded up. Hillier gave Vicki her jeans and a white-v-neck shirt she had in her bag. Hillier did a double take when Vicki got closer so she could see what else she wore underneath.

Although Hillier knew Vicki had a small cup size, she'd exited the bathroom with a bust size similar to Hillier's. Vicki had filled her shirt so much that Hillier's leopard-print brassier could be seen from the open V-neck of her shirt.

Hillier's jaw dropped and then noticed Officer Galton staring bug eyed at the exposed brassier. Hillier took off her jacket and said, "Where the fuck did you get that and how did you..fill it up?"

"What are you talking about?" Vicki looked down. "This has always been my cup size and I'm not walking out of here without a bra."

"Well at least cover it up, I don't want anyone at work seeing my bra." Hillier handed Vicki a jacket. She looked down and noticed that Vicki had taken an entire roll of toilet paper and used it to stuff her brassier.

"We've seen it detective." Officer Galton said.

"THANK you officer!" Hillier grabbed Vicki's hand and led her outside.

"Hey let go!" Vicki said, forcing her hand free. "What's your problem?"

"My problem is you showing off my underwear in front of my coworkers!" Hillier didn't bother to slow down for Vicki to follow, she wanted to continue the conversation in the car. She waited for Vicki to sit in the passenger side and close the door before turning to her, "The only reason I bailed you out is because you seem to know more about what happened at that hospital than anyone else on the force does. So start talking before I change my mind."

Vicki smiled as she sat upright in her seat, "One word." She leaned close and whispered, "Vampires."

Hillier didn't respond, at first she thought she had misheard Vicki. When she realized Vicki was not going to say anything else, Hillier snorted. "You're not serious. Do you really expect me to believe that was vampires?"

"Honey, I've been fighting them for years and I know when weird things like a hospital burning down resulting in people disappearing, then that's a definite sign it's supernatural." She crossed her legs and shrugged, "You can choose not to believe me, but how else do you make sense of what's happened?"

Hillier thought back to what happened the past month, the Varnes case, the man who mesmerized her to follow him to the hospital, the numerous humiliations that left her naked in front of her department. The humiliations that she knew had happened to Kirstin. Turning the ignition on, Hillier said, "Say I believed you. What happens next?"

"I'm exhausted." Vicki said, "Drop me off at my apartment and meet me in downtown tomorrow night."

"What's in downtown?"

"Proof."

12