Blood Black, Fire White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They will. If they know what's good for them," Favorite said, caressing her eldest's misshapen face, "prepare your brothers. Go."

Shark Tooth hobbled back to the distant fires of the Orcish camp. Behind him, Favorite removed a shawl and began to wave it at the riders that broke off from the main body of their pursuers.

***

"Their forces have split," Fire White said, pointing to the map laid out in Blood Black's yurt, removing half the pilfered ivory pawns laid out across the sheepskin.

"And gone where? Hid in the sky, burrowed in the earth?" Blood Black growled, "how could we lose half their number out in the steppe?"

"Perhaps they have assistance," Fire White said, already sensing Blood Black's rage rising.

"Not Favorite," Blood Black growled.

"She is only human. She would break, under torture. If it ever came to that," Fire White said. Blood Black's fist smashed onto the table in rage.

"I could break you for that, Elf," Black Blood said, leaning against Fire White. She met his gaze, unflinching. His rage sent shivers across her spine and made her legs weak, but not from fear alone.

"And yet here I am," she said, "what are you going to do about it?"

Blood Black's hands grasped the back of her head, his fingers tangling into her hair and tugged back. Fire White gasped but leaned into his grasp, exposing her neckfeeling the heat of his body close to hers. Before she knew it, she was dragged across the table, scattering maps and pawns and goblets, laid across the sheepskin image of the world.

Her hands caressed his face as he leaned into her, her lips kissing his. His tongue and hers danced together. His filed teeth grazed her lips, drawing a tiny drop of blood as they went. She gasped and writhed underneath him, his hands running down her body, ripping the fabric away to reveal her slender, naked form.

"Gods," Fire White gasped, as Blood Black kissed his way down her body, his too-long tongue circling her small breasts, taking them in his mouth. She felt his tusks graze the flesh, the tongue lap around the areolae and the nipples in circles, flicking them again and again, making her shudder with every lap. She moaned in pleasure as he kissed his way down her, ripping the rest of the fabric away, leaving her completely exposed.

His hands grasped her thighs, parting them wide and apart, exposing her hairless sex, parting the lips to reveal its pink, wet depths. She jumped, as his thumb ran across her slit, from her nub to her wet hole, before his tongue tasted the length of her, drinking her juices.

Fire White's eyes rolled to the back of her head as Blood Black's tongue attacked her clitoris, flicking it, again and again, as his fingers probed her insides. She ground against him deeply, matching her motions to his, grasping the back of his head to push herself deeper into his mouth. Her orgasm built, and she began to shudder, as the first few waves overtook her...

"Why...why did you stop?" Fire White said as Blood Black pulled away from her without a word. Without thinking, she pushed herself off the table toward him, whimpering almost like a dog, until his mighty hands wrapped around her ankles and pulled her down. She kissed his neck, down to his legs, grasping the huge bulge that stuck out between his legs. Black Blood kept silent, as he ran his hands through her hair but Fire White understood.

"My lord, let me have it..." she whispered, kissing across the length of it, as her hands pulled at the fabric, exposing the veiny, thick length of it "...please."

Blood Black leaned back, letting Fire White expose him down to the tip. At last, his members sprang free, slapping her across the cheek, a spot of pre-cum lingering on her marble-white cheek. Fire White's eyes went wide as she saw the warlord's fully erect member. She gasped at the sight of it.

"I can't... I don't know if I..." she whispered, even as she kissed her away across it, wrapping both hands around the length of it, running them across his shaft. She had wanted him desperately, but faced with the sight of him, Fire White didn't know if she could accommodate her lover.

Without a word, Blood Black pulled her up, his great hands cupping her shapely buttocks. He slid her across his shaft, letting her feel its length across her lips, letting her juices smear across it as it went before he let her linger against the head. Fire White gasped as the spongy crown began to part her lips. She started to glide across it, the head already stretching her. She whimpered for a moment. Blood Black stopped, letting her linger again. Fire White ground against the head, easing herself in, pleasure overtaking her fear. Again, Blood Black let her go, and she slipped down across him, inch by inch, his size filling her until finally the tip ground against her cervix, sending a pang of pain across her.

"Shhh," Blood Black whispered, stopping her descent, letting Fire White adjust to the pain until the rocking motions of her waist resumed, and she began to grind against his massive member again, her eyes rolling to the back of her head with pleasure. She was almost entirely lost in ecstasy until Blood Black leaned into her, and she lay on the carpet, her legs parted wide for her lover, his massive muscular body laying on top of her. The rest of his length entered her and Fire White howled in pleasure as her lover drove herself into her, grinding deeper than anyone else, the sound of her gushing wetness and her moans of pleasure filling the yurt.

Slowly, he picked up the pace, the grind turning into a retreat, then a thrust, making her entire body rock with every motion. She howled as his full testicles slapped against her behind with every motion, as his cock head slammed inside her and her orgasm built and built. Fire White began to buck against him, both of them building a tandem, building up to an orgasm that overwhelmed her. Great, rolling spasms of pure pleasure overtook Fire White as Blood Black continued to ride her orgasm, thrusting in her again and again until she felt him build toward release. He began to pull back, as Fire White raked her fingers across his back, carving black gashes across the emerald skin.

With a deep, guttural groan, Blood Black pulled out of her, his member glistening with her juices. His seed came out in hot, thick ropes that splashed across her body, coating her breasts and belly. A single drop fell onto her lips, and she lapped at it, the taste setting her mind afire. Another, smaller orgasm washed over her as an aftershock. Fire White lay there, savoring the sensation.

"Why did you pull away?" Fire White asked.

"Orc seed is potent. And you must be willing," Blood Black said, as he set back to resetting the scattered pieces of the map, "now come. We must figure out what to do when those two thousand horsemen return."

***

The Hinterlanders' arrows hammered the Orcish line a week later, overtaking the weaker flank and cutting off their supply train, before vanishing once again. Two more attacks followed on the same night, bloody skirmishes that struck where the lines were weakest before Blood Black ordered his forces to change direction.

"We need to join Three-Eye's forces in Bitter Water," Blood Black told his chieftains, as they pored over the sheepskin maps, "before the Hinterlands bleed us dry."

"The fastest path takes us through the Tear," Lockjaw said, pointing at the gorge that lay three days' ride across the map to their destination, "perfect place for an ambush."

"Not if we outrun them. Go straight across, no rest, force march. Take only the bare necessities and burn the rest," Blood Black said.

"Burn the loot, warlord? Leave the women and the livestock behind? What will we be left with?" Lockjaw said.

"Your lives," Blood Black growled. The chieftains said nothing, but Fire White could feel their rage hanging in the air: a palpable, terrible thing, every pair of eyes in the room staring daggers first at him and then at her. She met their gaze in kind.

***

Fire White felt the Elfin scout approach her, gliding across the wet grass of the steppe before she heard him. He'd walked softly, heel first, across the places where the moonlight glistened on the dew, unseen and unheard to anyone but those of his kind.

"I bring word from your brother," the scout said, "you are to be rescued, at the place called the Tear."

"Shard-of-Pearl survived?" Fire White said, "That explains the Hinterlands' swiftness."

"He has aided the barbarians through sorcery, yes. After all, they hate the Orcs as much as he does, if not more," the scout offered.

"And why doesn't he swoop in to take me then? What is he afraid of?" Fire White said.

"Your brother, the prince, wishes to see Blood Black destroyed. He knows your absence will be suspect."

"Then what am I to do?" Fire White asked.

"Seek the silver banner across the Tear, then ride toward it. Do not stop, for any reason. You will be rescued," the Elfin scout said, then vanished in between the blink of Fire White's eye, leaving her alone in the darkness before the dawn.

***

Daylight was just breaking over the horizon, when Fire White rode to Blood Black, overseeing his riders as they tore down his yurt, piling the Chieftains' loot atop it for the bonfire. Shark Tooth and his four giant, misshapen brothers stood by, tracking her every move.

"I must see you. Alone," she said and spurred Midnight on past the slope of a hill. Blood Black followed close behind. He'd barely opened his mouth to speak, when Fire White kissed his lips, her hands tearing at the furs and leather underneath "quickly. Please."

Blood Black kissed her back, deeply, pulling her bodily off the saddle to lay her on his lap. She straddled him, grinding her body against his with desperate lust. Soon enough, he dismounted. Fire White moved in for another kiss, but Blood Black held her back.

"You're hiding something," he said. Fire White kissed his neck, kissed the lobe of his ear. She purred against him, but he pushed her back, harder. She fell on the grass, defeated.

"There's an ambush, at the Tear. The Hinterlands will be there, thanks to my brothers' magic. He wants to kill you," Fire White said, and her heart sank, "I only found out about this last night. You must believe me..."

Blood Black brought his finger to his lips, motioning her to be quiet. He cupped her chin in his hands. She met his gaze, seeing his face, crowned by the morning sun.

"If I go back, the Hinterlanders will bleed me dry. If I push forward, an Elfin arrow will find my heart, if my Chieftains don't take my head first," Blood Black said softly. Fire White crawled to him, taking his hands in hers.

"You can run with me; use me as your hostage. You don't have to die," White Fire said, kissing his hands, wrapping her hands around his massive waist.

"I don't wish to live as a coward, either," Blood Black said, running his fingers through her hair as she kissed her way up his body, tearing off the furs and clothes to kiss his naked form. She gasped, as his hands tore the off her clothes until she was naked from the waist up. Finally, she was raised bodily off the ground, her lips meeting his, their tongues dancing together. Fire White wrapped her legs around his massive chest while he kissed his way down her form, his hands coning her breasts to lap at the flesh and her nipples.

Moaning in ecstasy, Fire White gasped as he pushed her up with a mighty heave, tearing the rest of her dress as he went. She was naked in his hands, shivering with desire as he lowered her sex against his mouth, sliding her tongue inside her. She gasped in delight as he felt him enter her, tasting her as he slid inside her, his lips smacking against her sex. Fire White gushed as his lips ran across her clitoris and when her climax came, she moaned:

"Please..."

Blood Black eased her down to his body as they lay on the grass, letting her pull his member out. She kissed her way across the shaft, tracing the veins with her lips and tongue, teased the frenulum, savoring the taste of his pre-cum. She explored his body as he lay down, climbing across him until her sex rested against his massive shaft, then eased it, with both hands, inside her. Even if she'd had him for a lifetime, she knew, she could never get enough of him.

Blood Black kissed her as she eased herself down him, stopping to savor the first pang of an orgasm as the crown hit her cervix. Tracing her hands across her belly, Fire White felt his massive member making her belly bulge as it pushed against the sides of her womb.

"Gods," she moaned as she lay there, impaled on Blood Black's cock, until his hands reached out to grasp her shoulders, and he pushed her down. There was a brief moment of pain as the last inches of him entered her, deeper than any man could ever before; she shuddered with both pain and pleasure. She felt him grind underneath her, each movement sending a jolt of pain and pleasure at the same time. She began grinding against him, biting her lip against the pain, raking her nails against his triceps as she picked up speed.

She howled nonsense as he began to match her pace, her sex quivering, one orgasm following the next as her juices flooded him. She shuddered, then whooped with joy and surprise as her lover twisted her around so she lay with her face against the grass, her sex and behind presented to him. His rough, great hand grasped the back of her neck and his weight crushed her against the ground, pinning her as he filled her. She bucked against him, matching his passion and speed beat for beat, turning her face to look at him as he filled her womb.

"I want it," Fire White said, as she felt his massive member twitching inside her, the buildup of his seed. She gasped and leaned back, as Blood Black's hand wrapped around her neck, clenching it shut at the moment of release. His hot seed exploded inside her, filling her womb. Her eyes rolled back with ecstasy, her body going limp as she felt him fill her, then pulled away, slowly, leaving a trickle of his seed seeping from her.

She crawled to him as he lay back on the grass, grasping his member, kissing the flesh covered in his seed and her juices. Fire White lapped at the flesh, cleaning its length all the way up to the crown to suck it deeply, not caring of the tangy taste that stuck to her palate or the buttery smell of it. When she was done, his member hard once again, she gritted her teeth as her lover pushed her legs up and apart and drove himself inside her, driving his body into her, riding her spasms of pleasure, sending another torrent of his seed in her.

When they were finally spent, she dressed, and they rode away, up the hill, toward the bonfire and the retreating chieftains, heading toward the rising horizon.

***

From their rocky perches, the Hinterlanders pelted the passing Orcish forces with a hail of arrows and rocks. Elfin arrows whistled among the onslaught, running through riders and mounts in a single, unbroken arc, before sinking to the ground.

Fire White spurred Midnight on along the carnage, following Blood Black's destrier as it weaved across the rocks. She let three arrows fly, each killing a Hinterlander, only for six more to take their place. From the corner of her eye, she caught an Elfin arrow as it ran through Blood Black's powerful thigh, piercing through into his horse's side. The warlord fell among the rocks, tumbling head-first, then limped out from under his dying mount, roaring in outrage.

She was about to drive Midnight to his side when the silver banner flashed at the other end of the Gash. Focusing her sight, she could see her brother, wreathed in the cover of magical mist, beckoning for her.

"Rrrarrgh!" Blood Black roared, as he began to climb the rock up to the Hinterlands, a curved blade caught in his teeth, roaring with rage even as another arrow caught him in the shoulder. Fire White was about to turn Midnight toward her lover, when Shark Tooth leaped in her way, tearing his father from the rock.

"Die, thin blood" the misshapen giant howled, before smashing Blood Black against the rock. Fire White screamed, letting an arrow loose without thinking, taking a piece of the giant's ear. Shark Mouth screamed in rage and tore a boulder from the ground to smash her, not seeing his father's blade flash in the air, cutting the tendons in his forearm in a single motion.

The giant roared in pain and rage, dropping the rock. Taking advantage of the distraction, Fire White nocked and let two more arrows loose, taking both of Shark Tooth's eyes. The giant thrashed around, until his father stuck his blade into his back and through his lungs. The giant fell, face first, into the blood-muddied ground.

Fire White ran to Blood Black, reaching her hand to pull him to safety, but the warlord slapped her hand away.

"Live," he growled and struck at Midnight, sending him running toward the magical bank of cloud where Shard-Of-Pearl lay in wait, as Fire White heard the whistle of arrows, the crashing of rocks behind her. She turned to see Blood Black, his body peppered with arrows, as the Hinterlanders began to climb down to meet him, their own weapons in hand.

And up in the cliffs, a hint of red hair and green eyes, as Favorite wept for her monstrous son.

***

"The Destroyer is defeated and our princess secured. By the Moon Gods' grace, justice has been done," Shard-of Pearl said, as they stepped out of the magical haze and into the high noon sun.

"I thought underhandedness was beneath an Elfin prince," Fire White said, hoping he wuldn't notice the tremble in her voice.

"Desperate times require desperate measures, sweetest. I merely did what I had to, to crush our enemy. I trust he hasn't defiled you? We have ways of...undoing such taint," Shard-of-Pearl offered.

"I remain undefiled, its true" Fire White said, even as tears streamed silently, down her cheeks.

"Do not weep, sister dear. The day is won, and the world can rest easy. He was, after all, a monster."

But his children won't be, thought Fire White, as she spurred Midnight on toward the horizon.

12