Blood Elves for the Blood God Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As dutiful as a soldier and thorough as a palace maid, Alarel continued to suck on his cock. She crept forward, then back, barely moving her head, her long eyebrows wiggling; but her tongue, wet and warm and skilled, worked his cock from within her mouth. And the way that she moaned while gently nursing his shaft, as if to appreciate every second and appease every sense from taste to touch to smell, created a clear picture of a woman utterly infatuated by the pulsating troll dick delighting her taste buds.

"Ya doing real good," he praised, and she opened her eyes to look at him. If she had a tail it would have been wagging. "Have ya been faithful to me while I was away, little elf?"

Alarel nodded her head, but refused to take her lips off his cock.

"Good girl," he said, rubbing one of her pointed ears.

Her mouth was too stretched to do anything except suck cock, but there was a smile in her glowing green eyes as she continued to suck him off. And, motivated now by his praise, Alarel inched forward, utilizing her tongue in expert fashion, polishing his manhood to the point where it shined with a glossy layer of saliva, pitch black and darker than the shadows of the room. Her lipstick rubbed off on it, smearing crimson over the protuberant bumps and pulsating veins.

The taste, the smell, the feel of him in her mouth, along with their prior foreplay, drove her sick with need. She gained speed, bobbing quickly in his lap, humming sweet, husky "Mmm's" as she did so, her blonde ponytail swaying, her long ears tilted back, eyebrows wiggling ever-so-slightly each time she gulped down the serpentine length of his cock. With a bit of effort it breached her throat and wedged itself down her gullet, too much for her little mouth by all metrics, but she kept on sucking and devouring his manhood as if it were her sole purpose in life, fast and easy now, her gag reflex almost entirely tamed by extended deepthroating sessions with her Zandalari lover.

As she sucked, she continued to jerk him off, both of her slender hands twisting and wringing the thick base of his manhood, squeezing out pre-cum that she eagerly drank, consuming it like a fine wine and moaning like a fine whore. Gradually, Alarel picked up speed again, jerking fast, sucking fast, her big milky tits jiggling from the force of her head-bobbing. Ears and eyebrows wiggling. Brow furrowed. Determination mixed with hot blazing lust in her felfire eyes, glaring up at him, daring him to cum.

Instead of cumming, he relaxed in his chair, happy to sit back and enjoy the show as this shapely Sin'dorei slut demonstrated just how adept she was at sucking troll cock. Her performance put shame to the Amani women he'd been with, would have made even a Zandalari woman raise an impressed eyebrow. Alarel knew what she was doing and thoroughly enjoyed doing it. Sucking and slurping noisily, lolling her tongue out the side of her mouth while she paid special attention to his cockhead and the first few inches of his tool.

She had the deportment of a noblewoman and the face of an ethereal beauty, but the lips of a whore with the libido to match. The skilled yet needy way in which she enthusiastically gulped him down left no doubt as to how much she was enjoying herself.

Abruptly, Zar'gul placed a hand on her head, thumb at her brow, and eased her off of his prick. When his fat cockhead slipped from her lips, shiny with an abundance of elf spit, she kissed it and looked up, meeting his eyes, excitement crossing her features. She knew immediately that whatever was coming would satisfy her sexual cravings. So, when he instructed her to lie on her back atop the bed, head dangling over the side, she scurried to obey, encouraged by a sharp swat on her thick behind.

After Alarel assumed her position, Zar'gul stood up from his chair and closed the distance between them. The bed that he'd slept on throughout the entire journey to Silvermoon was a large, four-poster design with a golden frame, covered in beautiful maroon bedding and, now, a beautiful blonde blood elf. An emblem of Hakkar, engraved onto the headboard, watched as he bent slightly at the knees so that he had proper access to Alarel's mouth. His cock stabbed the air above her, shining with saliva, while his heavy balls drooped low, brushing against her face.

He heard a sharp inhale, realized she was breathing in his scent, and laughed. "Ya a real dirty girl, Alarel" he said, fisting his cock and nudging it against her lips. Pushing forward, he smothered any response she may have had as her mouth opened up, wide and accommodating, lips expanding into a taut circle in preparation for a second helping of troll cock.

Once the throbbing mass of his erect prick had been sufficiently lodged down her throat, he held himself there, lightly stroking the area of her neck that was now bulging outwards from his intrusion. By this point he had a pretty good idea as to what she could handle, so he took his time at first, relishing the sensation of her throat muscles fighting against him, her tongue wriggling, her plump red lips, locked tightly around the base of his shaft, twitching helplessly.

He grinded himself against her, listening as she murmured some unintelligible gibberish, and decided that the only thing better than being balls-deep in an elf's mouth was being balls-deep in an elf's ass or cunt, both of which he intended to fulfill today.

Reaching over, he took two handfuls of her fat tits, which, being as large and heavy as they were, had been forced by gravity to hang off-center to her chest. Their weight was obscene, their color pale but quickly flushing red from the way he kneaded at them, spilling the excess elf cleavage between his bulky fingers.

"Glurk!"

Zar'gul glanced down. Alarel's sharp chin jutted out more prominently due to the dick stuffing her mouth. Saliva leaked from her lips, trickling down over her face, and both her nose and eyes were blocked by his balls being snugly pressed against her face.

A little reluctantly, he extricated himself from her lips and rested his balls on her chin. "Finished already?"

"No," she sputtered, defiantly, "I wasn't... I wasn't done yet."

Grinning, he allowed her a quick breather and then fed his cock back into her willing mouth, all the way to the hilt. From there, still holding onto her massive tits, he changed strategy and began to pump himself in and out of her slender throat. She did not complain or resist even as he picked up speed, his balls battering her upside down face with a muffled plopping sound, his cock violating her willing throat.

He wasn't sure if throating large dicks was a trait shared by all Sin'dorei, or if this in particular was unique to Alarel, but he was nevertheless impressed by her ability to so quickly adapt to his size, ever since their first meeting. All races tended to excel at certain things, so perhaps the Sin'dorei had an affinity for taking cocks of extreme sizes in comparison to their bodies; but, as he pumped her gullet and recalled previous experiences with her in which she'd not only gotten better at taking his cock, but better at enjoying it, he concluded that she was, regardless of any racial trait, undoubtedly special. In other words, Alarel Summercrown was a cockslut. And if the nasty noblewoman had an affinity for anything it was for the fat Zandalari cock brutalizing her face.

Zar'gul maintained a smooth pace from beginning to end, utilizing full length strokes that saw his throbbing titan of a cock delve deep into Alarel's pale throat. And as his hips bucked, pumped, and jerked, each subsequent thrust grew in speed, steadily increasing until the wet shlicking of her throat being stretched out and pummeled by his tool created a sort of lewd, rhythmic music within the quiet quarters of his isolated cabin. The rapid sound of his balls bouncing off her face added to this depraved melody, for they were not only potent, but big and large, wide as her small elven face and heavy with a great bounty of seed.

Bending forward as his climax drew near, Zar'gul's tempo quickened and lost some of his prior control. His movements were jagged and fast, fucking into her with shallow strokes, humping her face while enjoying her body to the fullest, squeezing her massive jiggling tits as if he'd never let go.

Alarel had a busy hand between her legs. She said nothing, but was loud regardless.

Glurk-glurk-glurk-gluck-gluck-glurk...

The amount of saliva that had accumulated made the fucking of her pretty face even more loud and vulgar.

Pinching her hard nipples, he shoved forward three more times before ceasing his assault.

"On ya knees," he suddenly grunted, unsheathing his meat from her drooling mouth.

As if she hadn't gone through the grueling experience of having her throat stuffed full of troll dick for a quarter of an hour, Alarel sprang up and dropped to her knees in front of him so fast her ponytail whipped about like a long golden flail, the bed at her back and his cock at her face, staring her down with all the threatening menace of a pitch-black jungle snake ready to pounce.

And it pounced right into her mouth. He inserted the tip between her plump lips, then, with a great exhalation, he released both stress and cum, albeit far more of the latter.

Trolls were thorough lovers, mating for long periods of time each session so as to ensure pregnancy. To further bolster the likelihood of insemination, men typically expelled what some might describe as an absurd or unnecessary amount of semen. These two qualities however, combined with rapid regenerative abilities, made for a reliable method of repopulation given frequent bouts of wars and death. It also happened to make for the production of more than enough cum to fill up an elf's gaping mouth.

Alarel swallowed the first few spurts of sperm as if it were as normal as swallowing a gulp of water, but then he instructed her to keep the rest of it in her mouth. Her felfire eyes gleamed wickedly upon hearing this, and she obeyed his command until her cheeks ballooned like two full reservoir tanks, and at last the flow of cum abated.

"Open," he said, withdrawing his cock. Again, she obeyed.

A steady flow of cum flowed out of her mouth as soon as she opened it, rushing down her chin, trickling down her neck, and coalescing upon her breasts which heaved up and down from excitement.

With the excess seed spilled, her open mouth now held just enough to fill it up completely without leaking. Her lips, full and a bit bruised from the face-fucking she'd received, acted as a sort of rim for the vast amount of viscous troll jizz inundating her mouth. It was hot, sticky, and creamy. She wanted to swallow it. He could tell by the look on her mussed-up face, with its long, disheveled eyebrows, skin red from abuse, and imploring fuck-me eyes.

"Ya right where ya belong," he said, placing a hand lightly on her head. "Don't ya think so?"

Given that her tongue was preoccupied, Alarel could only mumble wordless agreement.

Grinning, he leaned over, took aim, and spit in her mouth. His saliva landed within the pool of cum, and was quickly subsumed into it.

If she took any offense at all, she did not show it. She looked surprised but nothing more, and when he told her to swallow she did so without hesitation, consuming the mixture in two great gulps. A tremble ran through her, then her eyes opened and she gazed up at him longingly, with so much need it was his turn to be shocked.

The speed at which he dragged Alarel onto her feet and tossed her into position upon the bed may have set a record. The speed at which he followed may have set another.

She looked tiny atop his bed, tiny compared to him, her pussy even tinier compared to his cock. He drew a finger over her slit, felt her arousal, then kneeled in preparation of taking her. She had her hands under her knees, spreading herself like a good slut for him while anxiously awaiting the moment of penetration.

Wielding his cock in hand, he tapped it a few times against her sex. She bit her lip and looked at him imploringly. Her pretty pink cunt seemed small and delicate in comparison to the fat troll cock slapping against it, but when he nudged the bulbous head of his cock against her slit then pushed forward, her petals parted and he sank inside.

Immediately her ears twitched, her lashes fluttered over half-shuttered eyes, and a sultry groan rolled off her lips.

Zar'gul let out a satisfied exhale as he claimed her. One dip in this elf's tight little pussy and the hardships of his maritime journey melted away like they'd been nothing at all. It had all been worth it, just for this.

Glancing up, he saw her eyes locked on the point of their joining, her back propped up against a stack of pillows, large breasts hanging like tantalizing fruit, watching with bated breath as she was stretched out and remodeled to his shape.

"This looks real good on ya," he said, reaching down and fingering the Zandalari piercing dangling at her navel. It glinted in the dim light of the room, an irregular, cross-like shape of gold tusks and emerald-eyed devilsaurs that stood out against her pale skin and flat stomach. "Gonna look even better when I raise the flag."

Alarel clearly didn't understand. Not until he bottomed out inside of her, hit the back of her pussy, and bulged out her stomach.

"Light!" she groaned, dropping her head back upon a pillow, the pale gold of her ponytail draped haphazardly around her.

As he distended her insides, the Zandalari crest rose up high on her belly like a metallic flag. He kept it there for a moment, appreciating the symbolism of having conquered this slutty Sin'dorei noblewoman. Then, he withdrew from her slowly, enjoying every sensation: the tight friction of their disproportionate bodies, the way her legs trembled, the shock on her face when he shoved right back into her, balls-deep, spreading her nice and wide.

Alarel whined out another moan. Her face was marred from abuse, skin ruddy, makeup tarnished, yet beautifully candid as pleasure twisted her lovely features. The feeling of being filled with so much dick made her bite her lip, caused her eyes to roll as Zar'gul gifted her stroke after stroke of rock-hard cock.

He started out slow just to tease her, to enjoy her needy, impossible-to-contain reactions, but then his pace increased and he was bucking into her as if in a frenzy, pumping fast and hard, slapping their bodies together, bouncing the bed beneath them. Like a barbarian he fucked her, his massive form hammering into her small yet voluptuous body, using her as his plaything and extracting pleasure from her as he saw fit.

In turn, he provided as much pleasure as he took. Her pussy yielded to him upon each stroke, clutching and milking his tool, accepting the decadent beating it was receiving without complaint. She thrashed her head from side to side, mad with ecstasy. Her fat tits flailed dangerously. The Zandalari piercing set in her navel jingled like a flag in the wind. And all the while she moaned, mewled, shouted, her daytime veneer of urbane sophistication dropped in favor of her true, uninhibited self.

"Light," she breathed. "Oh... Oh! Anar'alah denal!" Her fel eyes glowed brightly, like a furnace fueled by lust, wide and unbelieving as she babbled a series of mix-languaged nonsense. Once again she was watching their joining, watching her pussy get split open by the powerful slab of Zandalari dick spearing into it without restraint.

Slowing his thrusts, Zar'gul leaned forward and gripped the back of her head, pulling her into a messy kiss. Her lips were hot and eager, her tongue even moreso. Soon enough both her arms and legs were wrapped around him, her nails digging into his skin. She smelled good, floral and expensive. By the time he was finished she'd smell like him instead.

Picking up speed again, he pumped his hips fast, pounding out her needy elven pussy with short strokes that gave her every inch, his heavy nuts battering against her upturned ass.

They broke away from their kiss. He held her head up by the root of her ponytail, drinking in her desperate expressions, twisting and contorting from one sex-crazed visage to the next. Her mouth remained open all the while, huffing shallow bursts of air. Her ears lay flat against her head, while her eyes, wide and pleading for him to deliver her to climax, stared up at his face, mere inches away.

Seeing her like this, a surge of power, animalistic in nature, emboldened him. His hips jerked into her, rough and merciless and profoundly effective. All the way, their sweat-soaked bodies slamming together. Tightness gripped his cock, then she was there, body tense as an elven bowstring, her pussy squeezing and quivering as she came.

Alarel's eyes bulged, although she did not appear to see him, for the intense pleasure rushing through her temporarily robbed her of her sense of sight. She let out one choked gasp and then seized up for a moment before turning to jelly in his arms, her breathing fast and her demeanor all at once transformed into one supremely satisfied and utterly exhausted.

"Need a break?" he asked.

Silently, she nodded. A faint, blissful smile curved her lips, and when he leaned down to kiss her she reciprocated in kind.

For the next several minutes they laid together, his huge body shadowing hers. He fondled her large breasts while she recuperated, and during that time they continued to kiss, making out with a sort of sweet, inexplicable electricity building between them. He drank in her soft moans until gradually her energy returned and, revitalized, her kissing became more forceful.

"Don't worry," he said, pulling away from her. "Ya gonna get more than ya can handle."

With her recovered and he impatient, he sat up on the side of the bed and rummaged through a drawer. It didn't take long for him to find what he was looking for.

He looked at the bottle in his hand. A vulgar phallic symbol was painted onto it next to the grinning visage of the troll who made it. Certain witch doctors manufactured healing remedies or poisons; others made lube.

When Zar'gul turned back to face Alarel she was sitting up on the bed, back arched, arms raised, her massive breasts pushed out high on her chest as she adjusted her ponytail. She was gorgeous in profile, the mundaneness of her simply sitting there, fixing her hair, making her somehow even more attractive. This image of her on his bed caused a surge of arousal to flow through him, and the thought of what he was going to do to her made his body move with a new sense of purpose.

She eyed him warily as he approached, playing pretend, as if she weren't looking forward to getting stuffed all over again. Shuffling over, he crouched behind her. Their difference in size was all the more apparent with her back to him. He placed his big three-digit hands on her slender shoulders, then her heavy breasts, squeezing them and twisting her nipples. She groaned, that tight little body of hers eager for more.

Suddenly, he pressed a hand to her back and then shoved her onto her hands and knees.

As if expecting this, Alarel immediately adjusted herself accordingly. With all the grace of an experienced whore, she arched her back, whipped her ponytail over her shoulder, and raised her fat ass high into the air above a wide pair of hips and a trim elven waist that any non-elf would have killed for.

Placing a possessive hand upon one of the round cheeks of her ass, Zar'gul gave it a squeeze. The plumpness of it filled his hand. Looking down at her like this, he couldn't help being in awe of her body. She had a layer of sweat sticking to her pale skin, making it glow with almost tangible vitality. A toned body showed that she took care of herself, while wide hips signified good breeding. Below her, her large breasts hung and grazed the soft bedding. Both holes were visible: her dripping pussy and her innocent Sin'dorei star, but only one had been ravaged; a fact he intended to remedy.