Blood Elves for the Blood God Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He uncorked the vial, smelled the magic infused lubricant within. The stuff was expensive, but well worth it. He'd taken her without it in the past, but with it the act would be even more pleasurable, more intense.

She shifted on the bed, wiggling her ass as if to entice him, yet subtly enough to where it could have been a mere accidental movement. He knew better, of course.

Although his blood kicked and eagerness filled him as well, part of him enjoyed making her wait for the inevitable. Slowly, he applied the liquid to his tool, greasing up the club that was his cockhead. Then, with one hand pouring and the other spreading, he trickled the lubricant onto Alarel's ass, glazing it over her thick cheeks and the cleft between.

The sensation of the lube being poured onto her caused her to squirm, but rather than being nervous, she appeared, if anything, impatient.

"Ya want something, little elf?" he asked, slapping his cock against her.

Alarel wiggled again. "Your cock," she said, her voice low and intimate. Need punctuated her every movement, her every word. "Take my ass, Daddy."

Her depravity made him laugh. "If ya insist."

She had an ass that rivaled her breasts in size, and the tiny waist it was attached to made it stick out even more. Her ass was large, proud, and perfectly formed, but her asshole winked pitifully up at him, tiny and delicate. It did its best to resist his intrusion when he nudged against it with his fat cockhead, but its defenses failed and he slid easily into her, inch after inch, stretching out her tight elven booty.

"This," he said, watching as the final few inches of his monstrous obsidian manhood disappeared into Alarel's quivering asshole, "is ya formal initiation into the Cult of Blood."

She moaned pathetically, but said nothing.

Licking his lips and furrowing his brow, he took hold of her slender waist with both hands; his fingers touched, they were so large in comparison. Then, slowly, he retracted his length from her insides, enjoying the wicked warmth of her bowels and the tightness of her fully stretched anus clutching his cock.

Girlish whimpers marked his withdrawal, until only his crown and an inch or so of his shaft remained, throbbing as if yearning to let loose. Stilling himself, he kept her ass plugged up while he considered his options, letting her simmer with doubt, her head hanging and her breathing heavy. Waiting, anticipating.

He knew what she wanted; the pointy-eared slut wanted to get hammered, pounded into next week, dicked into oblivion until she was drooling into the sheets and unable to remember her own name, just the feeling of her ass getting stuffed full of troll cock.

He knew what she wanted, and it was the same thing he wanted.

Steadying his grip on her waist, he angled himself right and proper, muscles rippling beneath the black skin of his powerful body--and slammed all the way home, sheathing himself deep inside of Alarel's perfectly rounded ass.

The collision of his body against hers hit her like a thunderclap. A grunt, loud and violent, flew from her lips as her womanly body shook and her head wobbled. The force caused her to drop onto her elbows, whilst an oceanic wave rippled along the round cheeks of her thoroughly stuffed behind.

"Zar'gul!" she gasped, but he ignored her and knocked a few more grunts out of her as he began a long series of savage strokes that left her at a loss for words, unable to think or do anything but hold on and take it while the bed rocked furiously beneath them.

Aided by the lubricant and his own masculine instinct, he rode her rough and hard, giving her a good lesson in Zandalari lovemaking, treating her no different than one of his own. It was pure animalism the way he fucked her, pure carnal desire that drove him. And although she lacked the size and musculature of a troll woman, she took it impressively well; her slender elven frame trembled, but he could feel her willingness even as she screamed and squealed into the sheets. Her head tossed and turned, her nails shredded the bedding, but despite all of this she did her best to keep her ass raised high up in the air as he railed into it. A simple but effective way of telling him she was loving every second of it.

By this point the room reeked of sex. It was hot and humid. Sweat clung to their bodies like dew on leaves. Feminine cries and savage snarls mixed with the loud, consistent clapping of Alarel's plump ass against his pelvis, her round, milky white cheeks jiggling wildly every time he buried his Zandalari spear in her bowels.

He didn't stop or let up for a second, sustaining a steady rhythm that obliterated her composure and prevented it from reforming. So, when he reached over, fisted her long golden ponytail and yanked on it hard enough to lift her head up off the bed, she grunted an almost bestial sound that one would have thought impossible for a Sin'dorei noblewoman to make.

"I think this is a good time to discuss my cut," he rumbled, maintaining a firm grip on her hair. His other hand smoothed itself over her wobbling ass cheek, gentle despite the vicious way in which he was pounding out her ass.

"W-what?"

Apparently she'd forgotten the business side of her visit.

His hand raised, followed by a sharp crack as he smacked her ass. Her skin reddened with his three-fingered handprint. "The brothel."

"Oh!" she gasped. A half-dozen thrusts and a jumble of moans later, she continued, "Twenty... mmn... Twenty-five percent."

"Come now," he said, releasing her hair and using his now-free hand to spank her other ass cheek, "ya a rich noblewoman ain't ya?"

"I have operating costs," she protested.

"I want forty-five percent."

"That's nearly double my offer! I don't think I can... I mean I'm not sure--"

"I'm not asking."

A few deep thrusts caused her to emit a low, animalistic groan and bury her head in the sheets. "Okay!" she squealed. "Forty--fuck. Oh, anar'alah! Forty-five percent. It's yours, Daddy."

Zar'gul chuckled and spanked her again. "Yes it is," he said, prying apart her ass cheeks and getting an uninhibited view of his cock stretching out her sphincter. It slid inch by pulsating inch into her bowels, until nothing remained and his pelvis pressed firmly against her thick behind, squishing her cheeks.

For the next several minutes he continued to hump her like a dog, pounding her ass into the sheets, pulling her hair like the reins of a mount, making her shout a wide variety of Thalassian vulgarities, spanking her pale, bubbly ass cheeks a deep cherry red and branding her with the unmistakable prints of a large and rather vicious troll. Riding that elven booty for all it was worth.

At some point however, the porthole caught his eye.

Beyond the thick glass of the portlight, other ships could be seen, along with workers and crew members hurrying about on the docks below. In the background lay a tableau of Silvermoon shops and tall, needle-like buildings. As he stared out the porthole, a wicked idea began to take shape in his head.

Without withdrawing his manhood from her ass, he scooped Alarel up, easily, as if she were as light as a hawkstrider's feather, and stood up off the bed. Before she could do anything more than utter a surprised squeak, he reached for her legs and folded them above her head so that her toes pointed to the sky.

His arms, rippling with the natural muscles of one accustomed to frequent hand-to-hand combat and strenuous exercise, locked beneath her knees, while his hands clasped soundly at the back of her tiny blonde head, and in an instant he had her in a solid, inescapable full nelson.

Briefly, she squirmed and wriggled and slapped the palms of her hands against him. But her attempt to break free was as futile as a bird attempting to fight its way out of the claws of a raptor. Much like the bird, Alarel's fate had been sealed. And when he bucked up into her and gave her ass a few quick strokes, she grunted and fell in line, unable to muster the will to resist whilst getting her butt stuffed with rock-hard troll dick at a degree that made her head spin.

More thrusts, delivered with the power of his hips and the bouncing of her body, knocked a long series of half-moans, half-grunts out of the bedraggled elf. She could do little but watch as her body was used; cared little now to do anything else. Her large breasts, which she so often liked to scantily and prominently display, were squished together by both her legs and his arms, pillowed atop her chest, bulging obscenely. The Zandalari piercing in her navel jingled and swung about upon its short chain, propelled by every thrust into her plump behind.

In this position Zar'gul had utter, total control. As such, Alarel could do nothing when he marched her over to the porthole and displayed her folded-in-half figure to anyone who happened to look in their direction.

She did not seem to mind. Whether this was because she happened to enjoy public displays of nudity, or simply because she was too fucked out of her mind to care, he wasn't sure. He didn't care to dwell on it. Instead, he rocked his hips and lifted her up until only the bulging crown of his cock remained inside of her before jerking her back down, impaling her thick elven booty on his titanic slab of Zandalari might.

The sound she made seemed to shake the ship. Her ass squeezed his cock hard as he began to thrust into her again, his ferocity renewed, hips bucking, lips peeling back over his tusks in a savage snarl. Moans flowed freely from Alarel's lips, sweet and womanly and half-blissed out of her mind. Above her head, her feet flopped wildly about. His strength and her size made it easy for him to bounce her on his cock, to brutalize her bowels and turn her brains to mush, melted by the fullness of his cock in her ass, the pleasure of being rooted by a troll twice her size but just as devilishly depraved as she was.

Up and down she went, eyes rolling like green, phosphorescent marbles, breasts jiggling in place atop her chest, hands reaching behind her to grasp at his solid frame as if searching for a life raft to hold onto. She squealed and shouted and shrieked, grunted curses in her native tongue, squirted onto the wall and the floor as her masochistic urges were fulfilled by the monstrous Zandalari dick hammering her ass and rearranging her guts.

"Ya like that, little elf?" he asked, inching her closer to the porthole where a small crowd of men had formed. They looked up at the window, pointing and shielding their eyes from the sun. From their vantage point they could not see everything, but her upper torso and the troll behind it, as well as the activity she was engaged in, were clear as day. A few laughs could be seen but not heard.

"Yes!" she said, voice heavily strained as she was bounced like a ragdoll on his cock. "I love it!"

"I can tell," he grunted. The clenching of her tight asshole around his cock, and the friction between them, was making it hard for him not to blow his load. "Where ya want me to cum?"

"In my ass!" She said it with such intolerable avidity that he couldn't help but be surprised. "Fill my ass up with your cum, Daddy!"

Zar'gul did not need to be told twice. In fact, he was already shooting long sticky ropes of jizz deep into her ass before she'd even finished proclaiming him to be her new daddy. He kept on fucking her through some of it, spurting his goo into her guts, but then he ceased thrusting and hilted himself inside of her, unleashing enough gooey troll batter to knock up an entire brothel worth of trolls and elves alike.

"Damn!" he said, pushing her forward so that her pretty face and fat tits pressed up against the glass of the porthole. She grabbed at the rounded edge and did her best to look back at him, her body trembling with both pleasure and exhaustion. "I'm starting to think ya part succubus."

He finished emptying his balls in her ass, spurting out a few more loads of hot sticky cum before twirling around and collapsing onto the bed, taking her with him.

Due to the regenerative properties of his race, Zar'gul recovered quickly from their romp. Alarel on the other hand lacked this particular blessing. She was a sweaty, cum filled mess, disheveled and sapped of energy, requiring time to rest. So, when he bathed and returned to his quarters, she was still lying upon the bed where he'd left her, and when he laid next to her she rested her head delicately upon his arm.

During this dreamlike state of post-orgasmic bliss, she kept her eyes closed but did not sleep, until, gradually, her spirits returned, her breathing steadied, and she curled up closer to him.

"Got ya energy back I see," he said, watching as the elf kissed her way down his body until she was situated between his legs.

Alarel smiled up at him, her large breasts resting against his thighs. She had a hand on his cock, holding the semi-flaccid behemoth up and stroking it from base to tip. With a sly look in her eyes and a devious wiggling of her ears, she bent her head and planted a kiss on his bulging cockhead, purring in delight.

Zar'gul sighed contentedly. Her lips wrapped themselves around his cock, and soon enough she was bobbing her head in his lap with all the enthusiasm of an insatiable nymphomaniac. "Ya make a real fine business partner," he said.

No doubt thinking the same thing, Alarel glanced up at him with a mouthful of troll cock and kept on sucking.