Blood in the Darkness Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman and a vampire continue to know each other.
3.9k words
4.53
6.7k
10

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

It was gently snowing out, but the bitter cold Minnisota winter winds still blew. Ctesasisl and Arda huddled close in his small cabin. She knew there was something different about Ctesasisl but she couldn't figure out what. Ctesasisl was a puzzle to her. He wasn't eager for Arda to find out that he was a vampire. He just wanted a friend for now. Still Ctesasisl knew sooner or later, as much as he didn't want to, he would have to tell her.

When he found her in the frozen gully, he had smelt the other vampires upon her. The vampire clan had claimed her and marked her as their own. Ctesasisl knew of the young vampire clan, they were one of the groups who believed that humans should just be farmed and used for breeding.

The vampire clan would not let one of their breeding stock go so easily. Sooner or later, the clan would come for Arda, sooner or later they would take her back to where they had held and tortured her. Ctesasisl wanted to keep Arda with him for as long as possible, he wanted to spare her the agony that the clan would keep her in. Ctesasisl could not even admit it to himself but he wanted Arda as his own.

"We should probably do something for dinner, what do you have around here to cook? I'm not much of a cook but I can usually toss something together. It's better than nothing, we can't starve." remarked Arda.

"I'm not hungry. Sometimes, I'll go days without eating stuff, but I'll go out and look for something for you. Let me go get you some food, you're not well yet Arda and it's freezing out there." stated Ctesasisl bluntly.

He was worried about the little human woman. She wasn't well yet, despite what she claimed he knew she was still in intense pain. Despite some elementary medical training that he accrued on his time on earth, Ctesasisl didn't have the medical skills to make Arda better.

"I'm a whole lot better than I was and it isn't fair to make you do all the work. I should be doing at least half the work besides I'm the one who's doing all the eating. I haven't seen you eat a thing since I got here. What am I supposed to do if you faint away from hunger? I don't even know where I am. The last place I remember being is falling down some hill. How am I supposed to find a supermarket?" exclaimed Arda.

Ctesasisl had been wondering how Arda had come to be close to his home, which was located in the Northern Wisconsin woods or more precisely, in the middle of nowhere. Everything that was logical told him that she shouldn't be there.

"Well, what do you remember before you fell down the gully in the woods?

Arda laughed bitterly. Then started hysterically crying into Ctesasisl's broad shoulder.

_________

"I was SO stupid, I deserved what happened to me. I got in a car with a bunch of strangers who said they were going to California, to escape the latest Northeaster that was coming into Boston. That happened just as the leaves were starting to turn, September-ish. I think. In the car, they started passing a bottle and a vape pen around...I smoked some and drank some. I thought we were going to have a good time. The next thing I remember I was tied up in some house. I must have still been drunk or high because I heard them talking about how they were vampires and they were going to keep me as a pet. I don't want to talk about what happened next...there were just so many of them that attacked me. I know I passed out, I don't know how long I was out, it seemed like years. I heard screams, moans and cries for help... other people were there with me but I couldn't see them. I thought for sure I was dead and in Hell. But, I woke up to them saying I was pretty and they should take me to Slibagh as tribute." Ardra sobbed for a long long against Ctesasisl's muscular chest. He could only pat her back. There were no words he could say to comfort this nearly broken woman.

_______

Ctesasisl knew Slibagh. They had been friends once, ages ago. He was a vampire nearly as old and powerful as him. Although, Slibagh had only become a vampire when the mountains were new. Slibagh had started the vampiric school of thought that humans should be "farmed". Humans, especially human women, who came into contact with Slibagh were severely mistreated. Arda continued to sob. Her entire body was shaking. She was ashamed of herself for letting her attack happen to her.

"I can tell, I can tell you don't believe me, I'm not even sure if I believe myself. When these men...things...whatever stopped for gas on their way to Slibagh's home, I was able to escape and run. I was sore everywhere. But I just kept running...trying to run on adrenaline alone. I don't know why they didn't follow me, maybe they decided I wasn't worth it. Somehow...somehow I got away...I just ran and ran and ran. It was SO cold! I fell down that hill and the next thing I remember is waking up here. I'm so grateful to you. I think you saved my life. Please don't think I'm crazy." begged Arda.

Ctesasisl knew Arda wasn't crazy. He also knew she couldn't handle anymore emotional trauma now and needed support. "I believe you Arda, I believe you. There are things in this world we can't understand. We can figure out more stuff tomorrow, for now let's just eat."

Ctesasisl made more deer soup for Arda and fed it to her. Then she fell asleep in his lap as he cuddled her. It had been ages since he had someone to cuddle with. He didn't even mind when she fell into a deep sleep and began snoring. He laid her down on the bed and went outside to think. If this young vampire clan was after her, it meant trouble.

The snow had long since covered Arda's footprints but he knew that the group of young vampires wasn't done with Arda. These young ones were playing a game of cat and mouse. Much to his deep shame, he had played it when he was young. He had loved the chase too.

He would capture a human. Abuse and use them for a while. Violating the women, in every imaginable way then he would "let" them think they'd escaped. They would be so happy and free, go on living their lives. But, sooner or later he'd track them down. Then he'd start the "game'" all over again. He'd let this game between him and the human go on for months, sometimes years.

When Ctesasisl was young he'd enjoyed playing cat and mouse. He'd enjoy tracking them and inflicting terror. Then one day he grew tired of it. Something within him changed. He didn't want be the way he was any more. That was when he decided to move to the northern Wisconsin woods by himself. He could no longer be in the world anymore. Ctesasisl needed his solitude.

He meditated on his troubled past while Arda slept soundly inside his cabin. Hours went by. Ctesasisl knew these young vampires would never give up their game of cat and mouse till Arda was spent body and soul. They would come to get Arda sooner or later. Ctesasisl was intent on saving Arda. But, it meant telling her the truth about him and potential losing her forever. Still, it was a risk he had to take. Dawn was breaking so he went back into his cabin to check in on Arda.

Arda woke up as he was entering. He still loved her sea green eyes. She let out a big yawn.

"H..iii" yawned Arda.

"Good morning Arda, coffee? There's just enough for one cup." Ctesasisl passed Arda the freshly brewed cup of coffee.

"Thanksss.."she murmured still walking up. "Still freezing cold out, must be a beautiful morning though, I didn't realize I'd slept for SO long...what were you doing? Going for a walk?" Ctesasisl thought Arda looked so beautiful in the dawn's light. Her hair was uncombed and the tshirt of his that she'd borrowed was to big on her. But, she still was lovely.

"We gotta talk about some heavy stuff between you and me. You won't believe me, if it hadn't happened to me, I wouldn't believe it either. Please remain calm...I just want you to trust me...please." he stated aphrehensily. Ctesasisl was playing all his cards.

Ardra finished her coffee and moved into Ctesasisl's lap. He hoped she didn't notice his massive erection. It was painfully throbbing between his legs. He hadn't felt like this in centuries. How could a mortal woman make him so hard. Arda traced her fingers down his face and ran her fingers through his hair. "Trust you? How could I not trust you? But Ctesasisl, such an unusual and beautiful name for such a strange looking man...what is it with you, where does that name come from? What do you want to tell me?"

"My name's part of what I wanted to talk to you about, Ctesasisl is an Atlantian name, I'm from Atlantis." stated Ctesasisl boldly. He figured he may as well get the less shocking information out of the way first.

Arda laughed and laughed. It was the first time he had heard her laugh and Ctesasis loved to hear her laugh. It was like bells on Christmas morning. "My year just keeps getting better and better, first vampires and now you're from Atlantis...an imaginary place."

"It's not an imaginary place. I was born there long ago. Before it was swallowed by the sea. It was beautiful...beyond words... an entirely different version of creation." Ctesasis thought to himself of the place where he had been born eons ago and how he missed it. But, he had no time to reminisce on that now. He had to talk to Arda.

"There's more than the fact that I was born in Atlantis...a lot more...please keep calm. I wouldn't lie to you Arda. You mean more to me than you know even though we've only spent a few days together."

Arda shifted in his lap and continued staring in his eyes. She loved Ctesasis' cautious behavior and the way he was treating her. He meant the world to her too even though she knew next to nothing about him. Even if he was telling her crazy outlandish stories, she wanted to know more. "Go on," she said simply.

"Arda, I'm a vampire. I've been one for thousands upon thousands of years. I saw the pyramids, Stonehenge and all the seven wonders of the world be built. I saw the Grand Canyon form. I'm a vampire Arda. Please believe me." begged Ctesasisl desperately.

Arda hastily got off his lap. She was angry so she yelled. Her voice reverberated across the tiny cabin.

"You think you can just tease and make fun of me after all I've been through? Don't you know how I've been suffering? I don't exactly know what went on in that basement. I probably had some elaborate delusion to cope with my stressful ordeal and you tease me. You're such an asshole." Arda started hysterically sobbing again, remembering her basement experience. She curled up into a little ball as tears flowed down her face.

Ctesasis' own heart ached at the pain he had caused her. He had never wanted to use his powers of influence more. He wanted to reach inside her and comfort her. He wanted to take away all her stress and discomfort. But, that would be a violation of some kind so he had to just let her be.

After a long while she recovered from her crying. Tear tracks still streaked her red face. Arda didn't want to complain when Ctesasisl had been so kind to her. He had taken care of her, after her horrendous experience. He might be crazy saying he was from Atlantis and a vampire but she could deal with this bit of madness.

She was getting better but that spot where the so-called vampires had bitten her was not getting better. It hurt more and more everyday. Not to mention the red was growing darker and the spot was growing in size. It now reached her mid-back. Still she was sure it was nothing to be worried about. There was no such thing as vampires. What concerned her more was her rapists...leavings. They coated her entire lower body. Try as she may, after all this time Arda could still smell them upon her. She wanted to be rid of them. She wanted to purge them from her body even if it took fire to do so.

She looked at Ctesasisl on the other side of the cabin. In the moonlight, he looked so handsome. Arda just wanted to take him in her arms, to hold him ,to own him entirely. He was reading a book. She wondered where it had come from. The cabin was Spartan and she hadn't seen any books before. Still, she was glad he was doing something other than telling her impossible fairy tales. Arda decided it was time to play with him. He deserved to be mocked after what he had told her. Stupid man, he thought he could play some twisted prank on her.

"Ctesasisl...my Atlantiean vampire...I have something to ask you." teased Arda as she limped across the room and began to run her hands through his hair.

"What is it Arda?" he questioned. She was so beautiful as she sat on his lap. He had been hard several times around her before. But, this time he almost came. He wanted her. He needed her. Ctesasisl wanted to push her against his bed and claim her right there. But, he knew he couldn't...if he acted on his carnal impulses he would be no better than the young vampires.

Arda was still traumatized from her experience with them. Even if he could force her to do it and erase the memory from her mind, he had to be good. He would be good and do the virtuous thing. Ctesasisl had to do it for Arda. For now, he had to be contended with the fact that she was just speaking to him again.

"You've taken amazing care of me, and I'm forever indebted to you. I can't thank you enough. But, my chest is really aching and I've been here for days without a shower. I would be so grateful if I could just rinse off somehow. Even a washrag would do. It would mean alot." Arda said it without hope. There was no shower or bath in this little cabin. She also knew that Ctesasisl was upset with her for not believing his outlandish alleged background.

But, Ctesasisl smiled broadly at Arda. He could do this simple task for Arda. He had been wondering how she would look dressed up properly. Truth be told, he had been wondering how she looked in alot of ways. But, all that could wait until she was ready.

"Well, there's a hot spring a few miles from here. You could bathe in there if you'd like. Everyone says it has curative properties. Would you like to go Arda?"

"That sounds wonderful, I'm sure the hot springs would help me. But, I doubt it could make it. I can barely limp across the cabin. There's also all that snow outside...I'm really dubious if I can make it out the door." Arda said as she looked down at her hands and didn't meet Ctesasisl's eyes.

Ctesasisl smiled at the woman. She was so determined. "I can carry you there, you're hurt and it really isn't that far."

"Don't be silly, I've lost alot of weight but I doubt you can carry me that far...even if you are an Atlentian vampire." retorted Arda.

Ctesasisl smirked and picked her up. He swung her over his shoulder as easily as a backpack. He was strong but she still hardly weighed anything. He had to get some food in her before she faded to nothing.

"Let's go, Arda." Before Arda had a chance to say anything, Ctesasis was out the door with the woman. Soon they arrived at the hot spring. Despite it being bone piercingly cold out, the hot spring wasn't frozen over. "Here you go honey.We're at the hot spring."

Arda was speechless. How had she gotten here? How had he lifted her? She was beginning to believe in the supernatural but that couldn't be right. Things like vampires and Atlantis weren't real. Arda knew she needed to wash her trauma off of her, she also knew she needed to see a doctor. Still one thing at a time.

"Uhmm...thanks?" she questioned. She stripped out of the t-shirt and sweatpants that she had borrowed from Ctesasisl. Arda gently lowered herself into the bubbling spring. The hot water felt amazing against her skin. It relaxed her sore muscles. This was divine.

"I bet you could use some soap." said Ctesasisl.

Arda laughed again. "Soap? Where are you going to get soap? I'm guessing you'll just magic it from thin air with your Atlentian vampire powers." she continued laughing as she continued soaking. She could use soap but there was no soap to be had.

"Something like that, here's your soap." Ctesasisl smirked and handed Arda a bar of soap. It was a big bar of rose soap. Ctesasisl had always loved the smell of roses and knew it was Arda's scent. He had shampoo and conditioner on the side too. Arda just stared in amazement at Ctesasisl. Her mouth was wide open. This was impossible. She knew that he didn't have any of this on him as he had carried her through the snowy woods.

"Uhmm, thanks again? How is this possible...it's not like you're an Atlentian vampire or anything." Arda said it but without any conviction. She was no longer sure. Her wold was no longer what she had believed it to be.

"I already told you how I got it. I summoned it here. I am an Atlentian vampire. A very old one, I have lots of powers. I can summon almost anything you'd want. What do you want, Arda?"

Arda thought. She wanted lots of things. But, she also wanted to prove to herself and the clearly delusional Ctesasisl that there were no such things as magic or Atlentian vampires. So she would have him "summon" an impossible thing. There would be no way, he could have this up his sleeve if he didn't even know it existed.

"Back in Boston, I have my childhood teddy bear, Teddy. Lately, I've been missing him, he's always been my protector from nightmares and evil things. I'd like you to get him for me please." requested Arda. She laughed a little to herself as she requested her teddy. There was no way Ctesasis would be able to fetch this for her.

" a childhood teddy bear in Boston...that's what you want? I'd think you'd want jewels or money or something that all you mortals like and value. But, a childhood teddy bear...interesting...difficult." pondered Ctesasisl.

"So an Atlentian vampire like you can't summon one little bear? It's too bad just when I was starting to think you were the real deal and my childhood teddy bear is valuable to me. Even though it probably means nothing to anyone else." Arda laughed poking fun at Ctesasisl. He couldn't be an Atlentian vampire.

"I didn't say, I couldn't do it. It'll be very difficult and take some time. If I get your bear for you will you believe me? I want you to know that I'm telling you the absolute truth. I want you to trust me, Arda." said Ctesasisl hopefully. He had never been this patient with a moral before. Part of Ctesasisl just wanted to force Arda to accept this. She needed to believe him. What was so hard to believe about his magic?

But, Arda tossed her head back and laughed at him again. "Sure, sure, sure I'll believe that you're an Atlentian vampire if you bring me my teddy." Arda knew there was no way he could summon that for her, so she may as well pander to him and let him live out his delusion. She bathed in the water some more. She was still desperte to get the smell of her attackers off of her. The entire bar of rose soap was used up. But, Arda still could smell them on her.

"Come out of the water, Arda. You've been in there for over an hour. I've started a fire for us. Sit with me, we can talk." stated Ctesasisl.

Arda finally climbed out of the water. Ctesasis admired her breasts. They were taunt in the winter weather. His cock grew hard again as he imagined taking it in his mouth. He wanted to work his way down. He wanted to push his tongue into her innermost places. Ctesasis wanted to hear her cumming again and again, as he told her what a beautiful and glorious goddess she was.

Arda had caught Ctesasisl staring. "I see my teddy isn't here yet. I don't suppose an Atlantian vampire like you can summon me some clothes."

"As you wish, my lady."

Arda was amazed to find herself dressed in a lavish cocktail dress. A lovely mink stole was draped over her. She didn't know what to say, this was impossible. She had never had clothes like these.

"You look lovely, like the midnight sky. Now come and have some dinner. I have a nice cognac. It'll help warm your blood up." ordered Ctesasisl. He passed Arda a tulip glass of cognac. She sipped it speechless.

12