Blood in the Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for you to eat. I've summoned this straight from an award winning restaurant in Paris. It has lots of veggies and meat so you can gain that weight back." said Ctesasisl.

"This is beef bourguignon." said Ardas. She was stunned. Where had this come from? What strange magic was taking place. Should she actually believe this man...was he what he claimed to be. Still her mind fought against this. It was impossible. Arda ate her beef bourguignon and baguette in silence as Ctesasisl watched her. The fire was beginning to die down.

"This was good. Some of the best food I've ever had...you're beginning to convince me." stated Arda. She was so unsure of herself. This was all new territory for her. Still, it had to be impossible. It was absurd to even consider these things.

"Hopefully, this will convince you once and for all...your bear. It took awhile and it was the most difficult thing I've had to summon since it's so personal." stated Ctesasisl as he handed Arda the bear.

"It's my bear..."stuttered Arda. She was speechless, somehow Ctesasisl had fetched this for her. She stared at him for a long minute and then she passed out. It was all to much. Ctesasisl looked down at Arda. He gathered her in his arms and left the hot spring.

12