Blood is Not Thicker Than Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His balls slapped my clit, driving me higher. He thrust hard and fast, and I rode, squeezing my cunt on him. He growled and dug his fingers into my hips. Locked in and pumped me full of his hot cream.

I turned around, wrapped my arms around his neck, kissed him, and said, "Next time, I'll be the maid."

He laughed. "You are the bad girl!"

Later after dinner, I told Max about my visit to my father's office.

"Victor is an ass," he said, shaking his head. "That job damn well belongs to you."

"But you know, I don't want it. Because it means working with him, and there's no fucking way."

Max nodded. "I get it. But still."

I put my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm across his chest. "I know. Larry said he'd drag his feet on it until we had some more dates firmed up from the lawyer. I truly think he wants to see my father go down."

"Let's go to bed," he said, standing up and taking my hand.

I went into the bathroom and came out to Max sprawled naked on my bed, toying with his hard cock. His eyes swung to me, and he moaned. "I've been thinking about you."

"I see that," I smiled. "I love watching you touching yourself."

"I think I'd love watching you touch yourself too."

"Hmmm, really?" I straddled him for a moment rubbing my wide-open pussy on his cock, then crawled to the other side of the bed. I piled pillows and reclined, laying my thigh over his, which spread my pussy wide to his view. Which meant his cock was near.

"Oh god, baby. You are so fucking hot."

While I stroked through my wet folds and teased my clit, I watched him twist his hand, stroking up and down the stiff shaft. As he came off the end, he palmed the head, and I heard his sharp breath. I moaned, and I pushed two fingers inside me, the forefinger of my other hand on my clit.

I watched him as I masturbated myself. It was the biggest turn-on I'd ever had, and fantasizing while doing it isn't even close.

He thumbed the shiny head of his cock, spreading the precum around. His chest moved faster with his breathing as he watched my hand on me. We kept up with each other as he stroked more quickly, and I fucked myself aster with my fingers. I teased my clit on in increasing tempo until I jerked, arched my body, and moaned out a long wave while my cunt contracted around my fingers.

He grunted, shouted, and I watched his cumm erupt out the end of his cock like a volcano. It spurted higher with each pump until he shuddered out the last one.

I moved over him on my hands and knees and ran my tongue over the white pearls on his stomach. His cock was still semi-hard, and I licked the underside to the tip, scrubbing my tongue over the head.

'Oh my god, Ava," he moaned, rocking his hips.

"You want my mouth on your cock, baby. You want me to suck you," he moaned and shuddered as I talked and flicked the tip of my tongue over the tiny hole.

I slid my lips down the hardening shaft, grazing my teeth and swirling my tongue. Max moaned and shuddered, thrusting up. I sucked his cock deep into my mouth and slowly raised it, sucking hard.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck," he moaned. His fingers wound through my silky black hair as he began to fuck my mouth. I teased his balls, then held them, tugging. He grunted each time, encouraging me on.

I sucked him with my steamy mouth until he was stiff and throbbing again. I raised to my knees, straddled him, held his cock, and slid down, taking him deep in my cunt.

"Oh god yeah," he cried, thrusting up hard. He began to thrust up, and I rode him like a bucking bronco. I knew I'd have a good ride since he just came in buckets, so we'd both have a long hot fuck.

I leaned and rested my straight arm on my hands next to his arms. That raised me enough that he could jerk hard and fuck me so our bodies slammed tother. My tits jumped and swayed.

"Yeah, fuck me hard, Max. Oh yeah, baby, you feel so good. Your big fat cock stretching my pussy." I looked down into his face. He leaned up and bit at my nipples. I moaned and dropped so he could squeeze my tits. We fucked hard that way, and then I sat up and ground down, taking him as deep as I could.

His cock throbbed fatter and hotter. I squeezed it rhythmically with my cunt muscles. While he watched, I ran my hands over my body. Cupping my tits, I lifted one high and flicked my tongue out, teasing the hard nipple.

He groaned. "Ava, god Ava, you're killing me," he moaned. "Your cunt is going to suck my balls dry."

I pinched both nipples together and bounced my tits. He didn't take his eyes off me. Suddenly he pulled me down on top of him and rolled me under him.

He held his total weight off me, and we kissed. Tongue-sucking, soul-wrenching wet hot kissing. We fit perfectly. It was as though his cock was made for my cunt. I hooked my heels behind his thighs, and he levered deep, thrusting short and hard jerks. He angled, and his cock caught my clit and sent me over the edge.

"Oh god, baby," he moaned in my mouth. "Your cunt is like a fucking vice."

I wanted all of it. I tried to milk his balls dry. I wanted all his hot seed.

I swung my legs up, and he hooked them behind his elbows, raising high over me so he could drive deep. He pushed up on his toes and bounced, pounding his cock into my wet cunt. He was wildly out of control while he climbed to the summit. Doing and moving in whatever way took him there. He was gasping for breath, growling deeper as he got closer.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum deep inside me. I want all your hot seed," I whimpered, and that was when he shouted loudly and erupted again, giving me all his hot juice.

We were both hot and sweaty, skin slick against each other. Max held me close and tight.

"No one has ever done it for me like you, Ava. I admit to many experiences, some I thought were pretty hot, but I don't know what you do. Or how you do it. You drive me out of control."

"No one has ever made me cum as hard as you do, Max. We are just the perfect fit."

"We are, aren't we," he said almost quizzically. "I know I never want to let you go." I held him close in reply. I couldn't imagine life without him now.

.

.

Three nights later, we were in Victor's office. We were still determining what we were looking for. Just something that didn't look right.

"Here's his safe, but that won't do us much good without the combination," he said ruefully. I handed him a slip of paper. "How'd you get—Never mind."

He worked on opening the safe while I sat at Victor's desk and systematically worked through all the drawers.

Max slipped out the door, and I heard the copy machine running. He must have found something interesting to keep a hard copy. I looked up when he came back, and he was pale.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"I am, baby," he said quietly, then folded a paper and put it in his pocket, which prompted me to wonder, but I had to get back to what I was doing.

I found some files on his desk and scanned them into a digital file. I didn't want to take the chance of taking them and having my father discover them gone. We made a thorough sweep of his office and moved to the other two offices of those that likely have some involvement. Max was quiet for the remainder of the time and on the way back to the condo.

We came in, and Onyx thundered down the hall, skidding to a stop before Max. He picked him up and walked to the living room, sitting on the chair across from the sofa. Usually, he sat on the couch with me, making me wonder what was up.

"Sit down, Ava," he said soberly, nodding to the sofa.

I found a paper when I was in your father's safe.

"It must be really incriminating by how you're acting," I smiled.

He pulled the paper out and scanned it again, his face pale. "You need to see this."

I reached for it, sat back, and opened it up.

The top of it was in large calligraphy script...

Maternity Hospital

Certificate of Birth

Then below, it said...

.

This certifies that Ava Marie Drake was born to

Father Maximillian Cross

Mother Sheila Drake

.

The rest of the words swam before my eyes. Everything became hazy and darker, and I felt I would pass out. Max moved to the sofa beside me and wrapped his arms around me. I clutched the copy in my fingers, not letting go. Hoping I read it wrong. I couldn't catch my breath and concentrated on breathing in and out.

"Ava," Max said softly.

I blinked and looked into eyes the same color as mine. I scanned his hair, the inky black hair the same as mine. Our heights were similar. How could I not have seen that?

"You're my father." He nodded. "How can that be? She was married to my--- Victor for three years before they had me."

The pain I saw in his eyes almost doubled me over. "Your mother and I... We had an affair. I had no idea she was pregnant." He hesitated, trying to make sense of it. "Of course, I knew she was pregnant, but she never told me you were mine." He dropped back onto the couch and leaned his head to look at the ceiling. "I'm sure she was scared of Victor... But obviously, he knew," he said, questioning it all.

"That explains why he treated me like he did," I said sadly. "But I wonder why my mother didn't come to you when she left him. Why she never told you."

"I don't know, baby. Only your mother knows the answers."

"We fucked," I said, still in a daze.

"We did, but we didn't know. We had no idea, Ava. I never ever thought of you as my daughter, and I know you never considered me your father. We've been friends all these years."

He had his arms around me, and I knew I should move away, but I needed his comfort. I needed him. God, my mind was a jumble. Why did he have to find this? I thought to myself. But he did, and we have to figure it all out. I settled into his arms, and I could feel his relief when I did. I knew he was expecting me to pull away. I might have to soon, but not now.

"No, we didn't." I agreed. "Was she unhappy with Victor? I assumed that was why she left, but I never knew why she left me."

He settled back and put his feet on the coffee table. I snuggled into his arms.

"She came to my house one afternoon scared out of her mind. They had an argument, and he shouted at her. She said he didn't touch her but was afraid he might. She was shaken up and sobbed in my arms. I was comforting her, and she wanted more. Needed more. Your father hadn't cared much for her."

"She seduced you?" I asked.

"It's no excuse in the big picture, but she did. You got your beauty from her. You both have the same figure. She was very seductive, like you."

I don't know why, but I liked hearing this. I shouldn't. But I do. Victor never talked about her; no pictures were left because he had destroyed them. Max was filling in the blanks, and I pictured her in my mind.

"Are you sure you want to hear this, Ava?" he asked.

"I am. I'm learning about her from you. I want to know everything. About her and about you and her. You are my parents, no matter how it came about."

He sighed deeply. "Okay, I just don't want to upset you."

"You're not, In fact, just the opposite. I want to know about my mother and you and her and all the details in between." I thought for a moment. "What was her hair like? Her lips and eyes?"

"You got your hair from me because she had light brown hair that fell in long waves down her back. I never knew how long it was because she had it pinned up. Not until we=="

"Fucked." I filled in.

He chuckled. "My bad, girl." He kissed the top of my head. "Yes, I unpinned it, and it tumbled down to the small of her back. Her eyes were grey, the softest grey. I'm sorry you didn't get her eyes. Her lips were full, just like yours. Her face shape was the same as yours, and she was tall too."

"Mmm, go on. Tell me about the first time." I rested my head on his shoulder, and he moved his arm around my side, his hand splayed on my ribs.

"She finally got ahold of herself and quit sobbing but stayed in my arms. She had a thin dress on. I think it was just something she quickly threw on before leaving the house. She wore no bra, and her breasts were like yours, full, beautiful, and long, hard nipples. I felt her nipples harden against my chest, and my cock reacted."

"Mmm, you were hot and sexy back then too."

"You know, baby, it wasn't much different than it is for us, but you are more open and hotter. She was much more backward and shy."

"So then, what happened?"

"She had her hands under my shirt, rubbing my chest and back. She felt my cock getting hard and, before I could react, had my pants down around my ankles." I moaned softly. "She dropped to her knees and began to suck me. The shock, the sudden hot arousal, and it wasn't long, and I was cumming in her mouth."

"She stood up and passed my cum into my mouth, which drove me wild. No one had ever done that to me."

"The seed you would be making me with."

"God yeah, baby." He squirmed and adjusted himself in his jeans.

"I was still hard, and even though I knew it was wrong, I took her to bed. She lifted the dress over her head, and I can still see it floating to the floor. She stood in her panties as though waiting for approval. I couldn't imagine how Victor treated her during sex."

"I pulled her onto the bed and pushed her panties off. I fingered her until she fell apart in my arms. By then, I was throbbing again, and I moved between her thighs and slowly slid into her. I could tell she wasn't used to anyone being slow and loving with her. She moaned as I eased into her. Her eyes went wide as though she'd never felt that before."

"Oh my god," I said, my panties wet just hearing it, imagining how sweetly Max would have treated her.

"She was so sweet and loving underneath me. She had little experience, so I asked her to touch me. I still remember her hands trembling as they ran over my nakedness. She loved the feel of my ass muscles hardening each time I thrust into her."

"My Mom and I have something in common because I think you have a great ass too."

He groaned. "You know what this is doing to me telling you all this," he said, adjusting himself again.

"You might have to take care of yourself tonight, Max. I mean, until we get this figured out," I said quietly, not wanting to disappoint him but needing time.

"I understand, baby. This is a shock to me. We must remember that we had no idea we were father and daughter until now." I nodded.

"So you fucked her that time. Was there more after that? How long did you see each other?"

"A couple of months. She would come to the house when she could. We kept it to just sex because our relationship was so complicated. Then all of a sudden, she was gone from my life just as quickly as she entered." He hesitated. "Now I can guess that was when she discovered she was pregnant with you."

"What would you have done if you'd known?"

"Whatever she wanted. I'd have taken her in a flash. To see her body with you growing in it would be the most awesome thing."

"Some men think pregnant women are sexy. Big bellies and milky tits."

"Ummm," he said, thinking. "I do think I'd like that. I hear fucking from behind is the best option."

"How would you know that?"

"My buddy and his wife. We were all close before I moved. I was there the whole time she was pregnant and saw it all."

"Yeah? Did it turn you on?" I asked

He thought for a moment. "Yeah, I guess some of it did. Her tits got huge. Before she got pregnant, she wore pretty skimpy bikinis, and I knew what her tits looked like before pregnancy. Watching them get bigger when she wore the same bikinis was a turn-on."

"Mmm, sounds sexy. Wonder if she liked you looking at them?"

"She did," he laughed. "She was a bit of an exhibitionist. Her husband, my buddy, knew she was always flashing someone or showing off. He didn't care because she was in his bed every night. We were best buddies, and he knew I wouldn't do anything."

"Makes sense. So how did his wife show off to you?"

"Gee Ava, you really want to hear all this?" he asked.

"Yeah, now I'm learning about my Dad. Pervy stuff and all," I laughed.

"Oh, you are a bad, bad girl," he laughed. "Okay, yes, I"d often be hanging out there, and Greg would be going in and out because he had a plumbing business. When it got closer to her due date, they wanted me to stay with them just in case he was gone when she went into labor."

He leaned to grab his glass off the table, and I saw the wet spot on the bulge in his jeans. Even though I knew the truth about him. Us. I still wanted to feel him inside me. He settled back in, and I cuddled into his side.

"Her tits grew substantially, and they were uncomfortable because the skin was stretched so tight. She has some cream that soothed them, and one evening she talked me into rubbing it on her tits. She dropped her top and lifted her solid tits, mapped with blue veins and huge dark nipples. I almost came in my pants," he laughed, squirming again and adjusting himself.

"So tell me more about fucking my Mom," I said.

"She could never stay long, so we didn't have long lovemaking sessions. She knew how to get me hard fast, and I was ready to go soon after she arrived."

"What did she do?"

"She came over with nothing on under her clothing. She often wore dresses. When she'd come in, we'd kiss, and I'd slide my hands up inside her dress to her bare ass or wet cunt."

"And she had big tits like mine?"

"just like yours, baby. Perfect, soft, firm, with big dark nipples that got long and hard for me." My cunt tingled at his description.

I ran my hand over the throbbing mound in his jeans. He jerked at the surprise of my touch.

"Baby..."

"Shhhhh."

I unzipped his jeans, knelt beside him, and worked his shorts and jeans to his knees. His cock was angry red and throbbing with each beat of his pulse. Precum dripped out of the hole like a leaky faucet.

"Poor thing," I whispered, looking at it. I leaned over and licked the length of the underside. Max groaned loudly. "This is for me, my mom, and the pregnant lady with the awesome tits."

I sucked on his balls, toying with them in my mouth while slowly stroking the shaft in my fingers. HE hissed, groaned, grunted, sucked in quick breaths, and panted, and I sucked his cock down my throat and grazed my teeth over the satiny head. I probed the hole with my tongue.

"Oh god, Ava, you're killing me... Neve felt anything so good.... Suck me, baby... You got me hard like that... You make me hard and needing you...." His voice was rusty and deep.

I toyed with his balls with my fingers and sucked his cock deep. I needed his seed. I needed the seed he made me with. I was his, and he was mine. No matter.

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming!" he shouted.

I clamped my lips around the base so I wouldn't miss a drop. I kissed it and nuzzled it until it became limp.

I looked up at him, and he looked at me so lovingly that my heart hurt.

"I am yours. You made me."

"You are mine, Ava. I made you, and you will always be mine."

Then I smiled aNd said, "And you are mine. You made me."

He pulled me to him for a deep loving kiss that sealed it. No matter what, our lives were woven together with love.

.

.

We had a follow-up appointment with the lawyer. He had everything we found, and he was going to tell us what, if anything, he could do with it.

"Ms. Drake, Mr. Cross," he shook hands, "Nice to see you again." He had piles of documents on the desk in front of him. "You've given me a substantial amount of documents and logs, and I have to say nothing wasted my time. I will turn all these over to the FBI under the whistleblower program. All you must do is sit back and watch it happen."

We both let out a relieved breath at the same time. He gave us more details and a possible time frame, which would be a while because of all the evidence we gathered. He told us we could return to everyday lives now and thanked us for helping catch corporate criminals in the medical equipment area.