Blood is Thicker than Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I have a solution..." I started.

Mom's eyes narrowed.

"How about you and Lucy come back to the city with me instead of going home? I have plenty of room and Lucy could even go to college. We could be all together again..." I offered.

Mom's eyes twinkled. She lunged and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed me on the cheek repeatedly.

"That's so sweet. Thank you. I'll have to talk to Lucy but that sounds amazing honey," she agreed.

I smiled. Lucy's footsteps then neared as she came back. She hopped back into her spot and giggled, noticing Mom's embrace.

"Is it cuddle time?" she asked.

Mom and I agreed. We all sat lower and I put each of my arms around them. Mom and Lucy snuggled into my shoulders. I rubbed their backs with my fingertips as Lucy used the remote to start the movie.

After a few moments, Mom wrapped her leg over me and Lucy placed her palm on my chest. The three musketeers were back in business.

Lucy continued to snack on the popcorn throughout the movie. After a while, the end credits began scrolling across the TV. I looked down at my shoulders to see the girls had fallen asleep.

I slithered out of the twister of limbs and scooped Lucy up off of the couch. I carried her upstairs and placed her in bed, tucking her under the sheets. I did the same for Mom. As I was pulling the sheets over her she reached out and grabbed my arm. She had woken up.

"I just wanted you to know I'm sorry for how things went the way they did... You're a great man... I love you," she whispered.

Before I could respond she pulled my arm. My balance slipped and I was now bent over the bed. She continued to pull my arm until we came face to face. She craned up and her lips met mine. Not just a peck but a long kiss that lasted longer than a moment or two. She pulled away and rolled back into bed.

My mother had never kissed me that way before. Never on the lips, though it was normal for some. I backed away and left the room. I silently shut the door behind me, my face twisted in confusion. Had she meant to kiss me that way? Was it the wine that had gotten to her? I had no answer to my own questions but I knew that I... I enjoyed that kiss.

I continued to think about the kiss as I drifted off to sleep on the couch.

I woke to a yelp and the weight of a body landing on top of me. "Time to wake up," said Lucy, straddling me. She began to tickle me. Instantly, I wriggled and twisted, trying to get away. I attempted to tickle her back. We laughed like hyenas.

I was able to get some leverage and thrusted my hips upwards to knock her off balance. She cursed and came hurling forward, landing on my chest, still amused. I felt her thighs clench my arms against my body and she continued to give me a knuckle sandwich on my head.

"Lucy! That's enough. No more roughhousing," Mom's voice ordered from the kitchen.

Lucy got off of me and helped me off the couch. We walked over to the kitchen. Mom had brewed some coffee and handed each of us a mug. We sipped coffee together for a minute then the doorbell chimed. Lucy ran over and allowed the kitchen workers into the villa. Mom and Lucy then went outside to dip in the pool. I followed, sitting on the patio sofa.

"So, what's the plan for the day?" asked Mom.

"I booked us jet skis for the whole day and we have a dinner reservation at one of my favorite restaurants. After that... maybe a club or bar?" I answered.

"Ooo. Let's hit the club! I wanna dance," exclaimed Lucy.

We all agreed. The head chef came to the open patio door and informed us that breakfast was served. We all jumped up and entered the kitchen once more to eat. The chefs had prepared a wonderful breakfast of fresh sliced fruit, crepes, and bacon.

After breakfast, we headed for the beach and found our jet skis had been tied to the floating dock a few feet down the shore.

"Shoot. They only brought two. Maybe they had too many bookings," I said.

My mother informed me that it was fine and two of us would just have to share. Immediately, Lucy ran to the first jet ski and hopped on. She sped off.

I shrugged and helped Mom onto the second jet ski and then sat behind her.

"Make sure my top doesn't come flying off," she said, revving the engine. I laughed and Mom sped off, catching up to Lucy.

We had a blast. The jet skis were fast and were able to use the waves to do jumps. Lucy went full speed into an oncoming wave and soared through the air. She bailed out and jumped off the side before the ski crashed back into the water. Mom and I almost fell off our ski from laughter.

The ocean began to get a little too choppy for us so we headed back to the villa. As we sped along the shore, I felt the sea rock our bodies. Mom occasionally was pushed back towards me. Her ass brushed against my package before she would readjust herself. This went on for a few minutes until we neared the dock. By then, I had a full blown erection pressed against my Mother.

As she lowered the throttle and idled into the dock, the engine vibrated. Her backside jiggled and wobbled against me. My member had found itself angled upwards, right between her cheeks. As she steered us in, Mom looked back at me. She noticed my distraught face and laughed, patting my leg to put me at ease. I grinned and shrugged it off. If she didn't think anything of it, it's fine.

We docked and tied the jet skis back to the wooden platform and headed in for some relaxation. I pulled away from lunch and called a local business to send some staff over to the villa so Mom and Lucy could have a spa day.

When they arrived, I showed them in and gave them space on the patio by the pool to set up. I informed Mom and Lucy I had to plug in to check in on a business deal and that they should enjoy themselves with the ladies that I hired. They obliged and headed out to the patio to get their nails done and have a massage before dinner time.

I grabbed my laptop and went upstairs to the balcony of the master bedroom. From there, I was able to see down to the patio. Lucy gave me a wave as the staff began working on her toe nails. I sat back and fired up the computer and logged into my email.

After a few hours of work, I took a minute to call the lovely cleaning team back in the city. I informed them that I will be having guests stay and to please prepare a room for them. After the call, I checked my watch and we had a little over an hour before our dinner reservation.

I looked down at the girls. They looked close to finishing up so I made my way down to the patio.

Mom and Lucy smiled and greeted me as the team worked on their hand. I made sure they knew our reservation was coming up and that the staff that was here had brought a collection of clothes for them to choose to wear tonight.

"How do we look?" Lucy asked, holding up the back of her hand with a smile

The team had done their nails and makeup perfectly.

"Absolutely stunning," I replied.

The girls blushed and I strolled off to get dressed for dinner. I put on a buttoned linen shirt and a nice pair of trousers with a suit jacket. I sprayed a little cologne, did my hair, and shaved.

When I had finished, I made my way back downstairs. I gasped as I entered the living room. Mom and Lucy were taking photos of one another. Lucy and Mom had decided to match each other. A sleek black strapless dress that came to her mid thigh. She wore black heels and fishnets that crisscrossed along her legs. Their dresses hugged their bodies in the most perfect ways. Lucy's dress was slightly shorter, showing the definition of her legs. Mom's dress was just as stunning, but her large breasts were almost busting out of the brim.

"You two look beautiful," I said.

They laughed and smiled and returned the compliment, stating they were ready. They reached out as I turned around, grabbing each of my arms to guide them. I led them out the front door and to our car. The driver opened the back door to the limousine and I held each of the ladies arms as they crouched and stepped in.

"The Regalis, Sir?" asked the driver. I nodded in agreement and he gave me a wink and went to hop in the driver's seat. I got in the limo and closed the door behind me.

Lucy began to play hip hop music and handed Mom a bottle of alcohol. She poured us drinks and we all danced from our seats in the back. Lucy continued to take selfies with Mom, laughing in the process. This vacation was starting off amazingly.

As we pulled into the valet, the driver opened the door for us and I climbed out. I held out a hand to help Mom and Lucy out of the limo and they took both my arms once more. We walked along the stunning marble floor to the grand double doors. Two men in tuxedos opened the doors for us and we were greeted by the hostess.

"Sir, the table you reserved is ready. Please follow me to the balcony," she said.

We followed her through the dinner guests and up the grand spiral staircase. We came to the balcony. There were multiple fire pits and twinkling lights that surrounded the area. The hostess motioned for us to sit at the table, the view of the moon above the sea gleaming from beyond the railing.

"Wow... This is amazing," said Mom.

"Thank you for taking us out tonight," agreed Lucy.

I blushed and nodded, also at a loss for words due to the view.

For the next few hours we winded, dined, and laughed. I can admit, I must have drank a little too much. When Lucy had suggested we go somewhere to dance, I shot up from the table and hurried the two out of the restaurant. As we passed the hostess she grinned and wished us a good night.

Once back in the limo, the driver sped off to wherever I had drunkenly mumbled getting in. Lucy played more music and danced. Mom was next to her, a glass in her hand, egging her on. I joined in on the fun and drank from Mom's glass. We laughed, obviously sloppy drunk, but we were together.

When we arrived we got out of the limo and hightailed it to the bar through the dancefloor. As we neared, Lucy shouted an incoherent name of a drink in my ear. I nodded and she grabbed Mom's hand to take her to the bar. I stood in the crowd of people and started dancing to the music in the meantime.

Like a pair of predators, as soon as the girls left, two women approached. From what I could comprehend at the time, one of the women began speaking to me in spanish. She grabbed my hand and raised it above our heads, spinning around to face away from me. She started to grind on me as she held my hand. The woman's friend approached from my side, my body between her legs. She got close and personal, grinding, her breasts pressed against my arm and her hand on my shoulder.

After a minute or two of dancing, I felt the woman at my side suddenly be pulled away. Just as fast, Mom was gently guiding the woman to my front away. Lucy took the place at my side, her drink raised in the air, dancing on me. Mom handed me a drink and I put it to the sky. Mom turned to face the woman she had pulled away only a second ago, a look of disgust on her face. She slowly began to roll her body to the music. She put her back to my chest, leaning on me. She grinded her hips and sipped her drink while still glaring at the woman, before her friend pulled the woman away and they disappeared into the crowd.

The three of us danced together to the club music. When the DJ had transitioned to a hip hop song, Lucy began to yell.

"This is my favorite song!" she screamed over the music.

Mom grabbed her arm and pulled her between her and myself. Lucy recited the words of the song, grinding her backside on me. Her plastic cup she was holding had somehow mysteriously disappeared from her hand. Knowing her, she probably threw it under the cover of strobe lights.

I could see Mom was grinding on Lucy, who was now grinding on me. As the chorus of the song began, Mom raised her glass and Lucy began to wobble her ass up and down, twerking on me. I could hear Mom scream excitedly as she turned to see Lucy dance. Mom came over to my side, continuing to dance as she playfully smacked Lucy's ass. I put a hand on Lucy's lower back, pumping my hips in sequence. With my other hand, I followed Mom's lead, playfully smacking her butt.

The song neared its end and switched to an older rap song, probably the 90s or early 2000's. I heard Mom begin to scream like Lucy just had at the last song. Lucy rose from her dancing position and pulled Mom in front of me. My jaw dropped and eyes widened as Mom began to twerk on me.

I looked at Lucy, who made eye contact with me as well.

"OH MY GOD," she screamed, drowned out from the music.

I looked back to Mom dancing on me. Her ass jiggled, bouncing up and down on my package. Her ass rippled as if it were jello. As she continued to twerk, her dress began to slowly slip upwards. I was able to catch a small glimpse of her bare ass as she bounced it and... "Fuck, she doesn't have panties on," I thought to myself. Mom quickly pulled her dress down and rose from being bent over. She leaned back on my chest, now grinding with my erection pressed to her lower back.

Lucy came from behind, grinding on me as she put a hand on my shoulder.

I felt Mom reach down and back to grab my wrists. Her neck craned up and to the side to make eye contact with me as I looked down at her. She pulled my hands to rest on her hips as she grinded. She then guided my hands to the sides of her thighs... Then infront of her to where her thighs met... Slowly up her leg and onto her dress... Her pelvis... Slightly in... My hands covered her lower abdomen. Just above her vagina.

She put her arm up and gripped the back of my neck for leverage as she grinded and I continued feeling my way up her body on my own.

To her love handles... Then up her ribs... Finally up and cupping her breasts. I squeezed gently and moved my hands in circles. She pulled my neck down with her hand and sucked on my neck as I massaged her breasts. After about a minute, she broke away and mouthed, "I'm hot", fanning herself. She pointed to an unattended couch and table, pulling me and Lucy over.

I sat down on the couch and Mom sat on one of my legs with her legs between mine. Lucy had disappeared but then came back moments later with three cups of water. She placed them on the coffee table in front of me and Mom began to drink one. Lucy then sat on my other leg, hooking her legs behind my ankle so Mom still had space. My legs were spread quite wide but we were comfortable. I rubbed their backs as they drank some water.

The music wasn't as loud where we sat. We decided we should take our party back to the villa since it was so hot. Mom finished two cups of water, still fanning herself. She stood and informed us that she was going to freshen up in the restroom before we left. Mom disappeared in the crowd.

Lucy put her legs over both of mine, fully sitting on my lap. She continued to dance and grind quietly. I had a hand on her legs and my other around her backside, patting her butt to the beat as we waited.

She turned to face me, putting a finger under my chin to raise my gaze to her. She leaned in and kissed me. Her mouth slightly opened, her tongue excited to meet mine. I did the same. A small kiss turning into aggressive tongues dancing. Her hand dropped from my chin and down to my package. She grabbed a handful and I felt her grin between kisses.

Suddenly, the song changed once more. Another new hip hop song. Lucy gave my package a squeeze and broke our canoodling. Her eyes widened and she stuck her tongue out, dancing again. She swung her legs off of me, her hands on my knees, and spread my legs to sit back down between them. She began to grind and give me a lap dance. Reciting the words of the song she rolled her body, over and over.

Without faltering, she reached back and put my hands on her hips as she bounced and wiggled.

I saw Mom break through the crowd. She approached with her hands in the air, her head nodding to the beat. She screamed in approval and sat down next to me. Mom gave a playful smack to Lucy's ass. Lucy looked back to Mom with a grin, and then back to me.

She stopped dancing and the girls pulled me up from off of the couch, leading my incoherent self to the car.

I don't remember the drive home... just a vague image of Lucy flashing her breasts to the driver as we entered the villa.

I came to, still drunk, as we walked into the living room.

"Skinny dipping!!" screamed Lucy, running to the patio door. Her heels clacked against the floors of the villa as she sprinted to the door. Mom yelped as well and was right behind her. I threw off my jacket and sprinted out of my shoes, laughing like a maniac.

Lucy had already slipped out of her dress and heels and jumped into the pool. Mom used the villa's remote to play more music but it wouldn't play. The remote was thrown into the bushes. She then slipped out of her dress as well and cannon-balled into the pool.

"Hurry up, big-meat!" teased Lucy.

I got the rest of my clothes off, almost falling in the process. I dropped into the pool and Lucy approached me. The temperature controlled water had wisps of vapor rising from the surface. Lucy's breasts swayed as she stepped closer to me. She jumped up from the water and onto me. I caught her and she wrapped her legs around my torso. Her breasts were in my face as she put her hands around my neck as well. I put my hands on her ass, holding her up.

Mom swam over to us. She embraced me from behind, wrapping a hand in between Lucy and I, and placing it on my abdomen. Her other hand grabbed the side of my arm and she rested her head on my back.

"So Lucy... What do you think about moving to the city and living all together," Mom asked.

"Wait... really. Hell yes!" Lucy replied from over my shoulder.

"I'll have somebody make sure all your stuff is collected and brought to my apartment," I said.

Mom kissed my back. "Gosh. You take such good care of us honey. And I promise we will take care of you," said Mom.

"Of course," agreed Lucy.

Lucy's grip around my neck tightened, pushing me further into her cleavage. I felt my free-floating penis begin to become erect. With each passing second, my dick pulsated and grew in size.

We drifted around the small pool as a unit. The sound of the waves crashing on the beach was soothing. My mind was still intoxicated as my lust began to invade my better judgment.

I was rock hard. I felt my tip gently brush against Lucy...

The quiet sounds of the waves seemed to dissipate as my eyes widened. Lucy's grip around my neck loosened and she leaned back to make eye contact with me. Her face just inches from mine and eyes just as wide.

The moment felt like eons. Thousands of thoughts flew through my mind and I could tell the same was happening beyond Lucy's gaze too.

In an instant, something had snapped. The tension wasn't broken; it exploded with nuclear power.

Lucy went feral. Her lips met mine in an instant and our tongues continued their dance from earlier this evening. I squeezed the handfuls of her plump ass.

My mother gasped quietly from behind me, her head leaving my upper back. I wondered what she had running through her mind at this moment. I felt her hand on my abdomen pulling me backwards slowly.

We must have reached the edge of the underwater drop off from the shallow part of the pool. I could feel my mother rise, right around piggyback height, her thighs now under my arms as she sat on the bottom of the shallow end. Her hand left my abdomen and both gently placed themselves on my shoulders.

After a few minutes, Lucy broke our passionate kiss. She averted her gaze over my shoulder. As quickly as she broke our kiss, she angled her chin slightly upwards and craned for something behind me.

Mom's face came into my peripheral as she began to kiss Lucy over my shoulder. This was happening... I had to convince myself that this wasn't a strange dream.